Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Mexico City Premiere!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Mexico City Premiere!

Gerard Butler suits up in Z Zegna for the premiere of his film Olympus Has Fallen held at the Antara Mall on Friday (April 12) in Mexico City, Mex.

The 43-year-old star of the film attended a photo call for the flick earlier in the day.

“I feel like I’ve come out of a string…of bad-luck movies. Sometimes my fault, but other times not my fault,” Gerard told The Independent. “I can’t specify a movie, but there was one where I just think it was the wrong director, and another where the director had to be taken off the film because he basically had Alzheimer’s. And if you make a few movies in Hollywood that don’t make a lot of money, you’ve got to be careful.”

gerard butler olympus has fallen mexico city premiere 01

• Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All
Lord Love a Duck @ 04/14/2013 at 7:39 pm

Lolita where are you?

SouthernBelle @ 04/14/2013 at 7:40 pm

@Lord Love a Duck:

Hey, Ducky — we’re thinking along the same lines. I was going to reserve the space for Lolita. LOL

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/14/2013 at 7:44 pm

@SouthernBelle: Now that is funny SB. Hope she is okay.
Well, here we go again. lol

Butler you look MARVELOUS! I am so glad you feel as great as you look. Finally….you got your shat together. Ha!

Well hi there. More threads. Better enjoy them cause who knows if we will get anymore but with social media we may get to know his where abouys wether he likes it or not. Want to say hello to AnaB, Southern Belle, lolita, Ducky and all the regulars. Ana I hope your grandmother is doing well. Take care.

So happy for GB on the success of OHF as well as the promo tour…loved all of the interviews and pics!

These pics are two days old. JJ’s falling down on the job. Backhanded compliment: he doesn’t look half bad in these pics. He also looks unhappy probably because he misses Maddie.

Continued success. This movie is great. Hope you stay with action. Will not say don’t listen to negative remarks, it hurts, but look at what you have done. You continue to support others and people care about you and what you do. Good luck and thanks.

Joie de Vivre @ 04/14/2013 at 8:48 pm

OHF is a SUCCESS! YAY! Worldwide success to boot! YES! Thank you TEAM!!! Butler couldn’t have done it without all of you! Let’s see more of this kind of return from the public. Wonder how Coachella is going this year?

Gerry in Mexico City now
Adrián Rosas
@adrianrosas1982
Nada, me encontré a Gerard Butler en el Contramar … Ya sabe … #casual jaja pic.twitter.com/736RAIYCoN
7:19 PM – 14 Apr 13

Joie de Vivre @ 04/14/2013 at 9:01 pm

Wow! Love how fast JJ moved off that awful last headline….”I love Nudity”…Yeah, really? Tell us something we don’t know. Butler is the original drooling, lip-smacking teenager. LOL!!! OHF is a worldwide success! WELL DONE TEAM!!! Butler couldn’t have done it without them all. So happy to FINALLY see him in a film that lasts in theaters for 3 weeks plus. I loved all the others since my fandom started 2 years ago, but this one is grabbing folks from all walks of life, thank goodness, and for that I am truly thankful. I do love lolita’s big brute, though. Can’t help myself. Take care all! Love and positive thoughts!

Joie de Vivre @ 04/14/2013 at 9:08 pm

Not that it is any of my business, but GFW, what was with the attack on God Bless Youu all??? I don’t get it? Sorry to butt in, but I just caught up from Thursday, and of all the posts these last couple threads, those were glaring to me. GBYA offers the most positive messages we read here. And her messaages contain the ONLY truth we read here, to be sure. Did I miss something? Sorry if I am intruding but I just cannot understand this one.

According to MG’s facebook page, she’s in Rome today.

SouthernBelle @ 04/14/2013 at 9:31 pm

@Alina:

Alina, as aways, thanks for the pix.

Beautiful lady!! She brought a smile to his face.

SouthernBelle @ 04/14/2013 at 9:33 pm

@cupcake:

Hey, Cupcake — hope all’s well with you. Glad you enjoyed OHF. Guess G will be in Mexico for at least one more day, since he’s doing the radio interview.

@?????????????????????????????:
I saw that link, but I have to wonder if this person mistook Gerry’s assistant, Amy, for his girlfriend. If you read MG’s facebook pages, she hasn’t left Europe and today she’s in Rome.

@Kim:
sorry but nobody cares about MG here.

@Kim: Maddie just updated her FB to show he had been in Rome, past tense. She is with Gerry now.

Joie de Vivre @ 04/14/2013 at 10:14 pm

@cupcake: You remain true to your name, cupcake. Always sweet. I think CGE said it first. Warm wishes to all!

ok I am going to say it like it or not OMG that man looks hot in a suit wow he cleans up good. looking good handsome hope the movie does great all around the world ……..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All