Gerard Butler: Biking Riding in Mexico!

Gerard Butler: Biking Riding in Mexico!

Gerard Butler spends some time with friends while riding a bicycle on Tuesday (April 16) in Mexico.

The day before, the 43-year-old Scottish actor did some sightseeing and tweeted, “Spying the pyramids from pyramids- Teotihuacan, Mexico.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is in town to promote his new film Olympus Has Fallen and was seen attending the premiere last week in Mexico City.

“I broke two little bones in my neck. I lost a fingernail – I banged it in a fight, and of all the injuries that I got, that was the most painful. It felt like someone took my finger and slammed it with a mallet,” Gerard shared about the injuries he sustained while shooting the flick.

He added, “I got a burn in my throat from a flicked cigarette (his throat was coated in glycerin), I bruised the back of my leg from my knee to my ass, and I chipped a bone in my forearm. The whole thing swelled up and went black.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler having some fun with friends in Mexico…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Taylor Swift goes on another date with Tom Hiddleston - Just Jared Jr
  • Blac Chyna reveals her wedding plans - Radar
  • Michael Strahan gets in a dig at Live! - Huffington Post
  • Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
  • JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Rosa

Biking in Mexico. Sounds wonderful! I can never understand when people don’t bother with helmets while riding on streets with vehicle traffic. Brain injuries can be devastating forever. Not worth it.

• geraldine

hope gb is having fun and relaxing after his promotional tour all over the globe. He is really looking good and happy. must be a load off getting all that finished.

• Liar Liar

i luv chips @ 04/16/2013 at 3:50 pm
    @Kali Orexi:
    It is sickening. Makes no sense. I really just don’t get it? How can anyone do this and sleep at night? I hope they catch them. There is a plea for videos. I would check the red light cams too. I hope they catch them.
    Yes, and his sister lost her leg and mom has head injuries. And for what? What was the idea? Why do this?
    ~K
    who thinks it kind of sad that anyone could thing Gerry, who is a sensitive soul, and a man with a beating heart, wouldn’t break down and feel ill over this is beyond me

@reply | flag this
    # 286 PsychoB @ 04/16/2013 at 3:52 pm
    Wow GFW just outed her own sock

This will be posted on every Gerard Butler thread as a reminder to those people who defend GFW and her lies.

• JJ Loves Gerry

Looks like we’ll get plenty of updates and photos while he’s taking a break from work.
    Great job JJ! Keep them coming.
    He is looking delicious in that cap.

• Liar Liar

@reply | flag this
    # 283 i luv chips @ 04/16/2013 at 3:26 pm
    so you don’t think he could feel anything for more than a few minutes?
    wow, that’s judgmental
    he’s human, remember?
    how could anyone’s heart not go out to the family of the 6 year old boy who lost is life and his sister her leg and his mom has a head injury?
    GFW is right, deal with it.. if anyone is insensitive.. it is you
    he cares
    and what do you want him doing, weeping in public?

Example of GFW using a sock to agree with herself. Every post defending GFW is a sock. Sick much??? Very sick.

• STOP THE POLICE

@Liar Liar:
    Sorry but we don’t need someone outing anyone else for us. We already know plenty of people post under different monikers. Get over it!
    It’s a public forum loser, stop obsessing with other posters.

• STOP THE POLICE

@Liar Liar:
    Every poster that agrees with GFW is not a sock.
    I hate this idiots that come here to police the forum.
    It’s so condescending.

• IMDb

I just read on the IMDb site a post from GFW claiming she ‘broke her silence’ on Just Jared and started posting again. She had been posting all along under the ‘i luv chips’ name.
    It’s about time she has been proven a liar. Maybe now all of her lies about Madalina hacking into her blog, being stalked, and knowing stuff will not be believed by those few people who read her blog. Obviously, no one here or on IMDb believes her.

• http://deleted @ Liar Liar

@Liar Liar:
    do not forget this one:

GFW @ 04/16/2013 at 3:59 pm # 287

I did. (slinking away) Sometimes an alter ego/sock can say stuff that if said by someone and if that person has a personality not liked won’t be taken seriously. It isn’t like I do it often, as anyone can tell, I’m not good at it. Oh well, I am myself.
    ~K
    who stands behind the opinions and speculations of chips

VERY SICK!!!

• Liar Liar

@STOP THE POLICE:
    Hello GFW!
    hahahahaha

• IMb is Liar Liar

@IMDb:
    Hahaha!
    And you just used a sock to further badger GFW. You are an idiot.
    If she’s a sick liar, then why are you obsessing about her???
    Everyone takes the posts on this forum with a grain of salt.
    You are not a genius sweetheart, we already knew GFW was a phannie, we don’t need someone to point that out.

• Liar Liar

@@ Liar Liar:
    ” did. (slinking away) Sometimes an alter ego/sock can say stuff that if said by someone and if that person has a personality not liked won’t be taken seriously. It isn’t like I do it often, as anyone can tell, I’m not good at it. Oh well, I am myself.
    ~K
    who stands behind the opinions and speculations of chips”
    LMAO I am myself. Says Sybil! Slinking away my behind. She’s already defending herself with a sock!
    OMG this is too funny.

• Liar Liar

@IMb is Liar Liar:
    Hi GFW!

• STOP THE POLICE

@Liar Liar:
    I’m not GFW.
    I did just post as @IMb is Liar Liar:
    Your ego must be huge.
    I’m just pissed at posters that constantly derail threads by obsessing with other posters.
    Just let it go. GFW is obviously not well.
    The same way LOL kept derailing threads with attacks, now you’re doing the same.
    It’s not worth it.
    You’re not going get anywhere with GFW.
    Let’s just remember this is a Gerry thread so don’t make other posters the star. JMO

• Gerard Butler

I thought this thread was supposed to be about me, not GFW.

• STOP THE POLICE

@Liar Liar:
    So you’re opinion is that every poster that asks you to stop derailing the threads by constantly talking about GFW is actually GFW?
    And she’s meant to be the delusional one right?

• Get Real

@Liar Liar: You obviously have nothing better to do. Leave Kathy alone. You can keep copying and pasting her posts but you aren’t going to prevent her from posting and you aren’t going to stop anyone from reading them. You seem extremely obsessed with her. Shut the fu/ck up and grow the fu/ck up.

• STOP THE POLICE

@Gerard Butler:

“I thought this thread was supposed to be about me, not GFW.”
    Amen!

• Liar Liar

@STOP THE POLICE:
    OK I totally believe you are not GFW. You are just another sock of ummmmm who? GFW.
    lol
    But, fair enough, Gerry Butler does deserve a GFW free zone. Maybe humiliating the socks out of her will get rid of her (your) crazy posts for a few minutes. hahaha

• SOFIA

@STOP THE POLICE: Amen to that , there is’nt many of the regulars left on here because of the policing and bullying by others. We all use different socks from time to time. GTFU !

• Alina

@Gerard Butler:

Sorry Gerard it’s not my fault. They are picking on me for no reason. Nice to see you read here.

K

• The Big Picture

@Gerard Butler:

Yeah! I thought so too, lol! I guess we both we wrong! LMAOF!

• hey

for
    GFW

@GFW:

they are not picking at you…they are just stating you’re a LIAR!!!

This was posted by GFW on the last thread:

“GFW @ 04/16/2013 at 3:59 pm # 287
    ~K
    who stands behind the opinions and speculations of chips”

She’s a big LIAR and a sicko phannie….

bye bye

• Get Real

The idiot is still obsessing over GFW. You need to step away from your computer wacko.

• LLL

@Alina: OH NO!!!….I think the guys lost Amy!

• Autumn

Evening JJers! GB needs a helmet – why take the risk! Have fun with that.

It’s been a busy day in the aftermath of Boston – the culprits will be caught – so much video and photos to go through. Shout out to out the Boston brethren who post here!

Stay safe, sane, happy and healthy!
    Autumn

@GFW:
    Post 22 is not me.
    And tomorrow Liar Liar will have a new name same like most who post here. That’s my point. She acts like she’s been hurt in some way? Get over it. I stand behind all of chips posts… why? I wrote them!

• GFW

Why am I a liar? I don’t get that.
    Yes, she is obsessing (in an unhealthy way) but it might be bedtime where she’s from so she’s gone now.
    Every single day people change their monikers and post. Everyday. Is there a part of this she does not get?
    ~K
    who loves that Gerry is out and about and soon will have a healthy meal with friends, real ones, where he can be himself with pressures to pose, act or fake anything!!

@GFW:

Post 28 is not me.

• just saying

@Get Real:

who are you to tell people what to do and call them names?
    everybody can post here!!!

• An observation

Dear God, the looneys have taken over the asylum!

@GFW:

Post 30 is not me.

@GFW:

Post 33 is not me.

• GFW

Haven’t posted since #29. I’m out of here.

• Anastasia Beaverhausen

Oh for the love of anything normal! Who cares? If this is your excitement for the day, to catch someone socking, I am so deeply deeply sorry. Yes, because she’s the first person ever to sock on JJ. I’m clasping at my pearls as I’m writing this. GFW, just don’t even bother. Who gives a s/hit. Move along everyone.

• GFW

At least it’s not about his terminator. So what if I have socks? Diana uses them too

~K

feel that he’s still looking for my new blog and is one of my loyal readers

• mardi gras

when I look at those photos of Butler biking in Mexico City the song Freedom by George Michael starts wafting in my brain

• mardi gras

@GFW: Sure and I just won the Powerball lottery.

@mardi gras:

Diana says Gerry is gayer than a public restroom near George Michaels house

~K

freedom when he loses the overgrown barnacle

• GFW

And she just outed my sock. Lurking was fun. Not really but just finished a good meal with A Cat in Paris to watch tonight. Blog posts written. All is well. Emails answered. (sigh) Officially out of here now. See, we just can’t stop being who we are can we? Narcissism gets them every single time.

Post #33, 34, 37, 40, 41 is not me. Haven’t posted since #29
    ~K
    who does not want to be stalked

• kelly

hi all Gerry looks so happy loving the smile any one know who the guy is with him he looks familiar? but im glad gerrys having fun and can we the poster get back to talking about our guy , and prayers, love, and hugs to boston!!!!!!!

• GFW

Post #42 is not me. I am myself.

• cackling witches

Lmfao!This has to be the most entertaining board.

• dargabriel

@GFW: Well To Think That Gerard Would Be Glued To His Tv, Is Dead Wrong, His Heart Goes Out And Prayers, But To Think he’d Be Pearched In Front Of The Negativity Is Absurd, He Lives In The Now And Does Know Gods Plan And Also Knows All Things Happen For Reason. dar

• SouthernBelle

@cackling witches:

“This has to be the most entertaining board”

Yeah, it’s like reading the Briarcliff daily blog.

• LLL

I checked in to see fun Gerard gossip. All I found were posters bashing each other. What has happened here on the JJ threads?

• a smile

this is off the subject, but a nice resignation letter:

• Alina

Sylvia Sáenz
    @sylsaenz
    8:23 PM – 16 Apr 13
    Odioooo a mi prima @kekresch que casuaaaal se topó a Gerard Butler y compartió la tarde con el… 😡 pic.twitter.com/WtAZQnpYyw