Gerard Butler: Biking Riding in Mexico!

Gerard Butler: Biking Riding in Mexico!

Gerard Butler spends some time with friends while riding a bicycle on Tuesday (April 16) in Mexico.

The day before, the 43-year-old Scottish actor did some sightseeing and tweeted, “Spying the pyramids from pyramids- Teotihuacan, Mexico.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is in town to promote his new film Olympus Has Fallen and was seen attending the premiere last week in Mexico City.

“I broke two little bones in my neck. I lost a fingernail – I banged it in a fight, and of all the injuries that I got, that was the most painful. It felt like someone took my finger and slammed it with a mallet,” Gerard shared about the injuries he sustained while shooting the flick.

He added, “I got a burn in my throat from a flicked cigarette (his throat was coated in glycerin), I bruised the back of my leg from my knee to my ass, and I chipped a bone in my forearm. The whole thing swelled up and went black.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler having some fun with friends in Mexico…

gerard butler bike riding in mexico 01
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 02
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 03
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 04
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 05
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 06
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 07
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 08
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 09
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 10

Getty

Biking in Mexico. Sounds wonderful! I can never understand when people don’t bother with helmets while riding on streets with vehicle traffic. Brain injuries can be devastating forever. Not worth it.

geraldine @ 04/16/2013 at 5:42 pm

hope gb is having fun and relaxing after his promotional tour all over the globe. He is really looking good and happy. must be a load off getting all that finished.

Liar Liar @ 04/16/2013 at 5:58 pm

i luv chips @ 04/16/2013 at 3:50 pm
@Kali Orexi:
It is sickening. Makes no sense. I really just don’t get it? How can anyone do this and sleep at night? I hope they catch them. There is a plea for videos. I would check the red light cams too. I hope they catch them.
Yes, and his sister lost her leg and mom has head injuries. And for what? What was the idea? Why do this?
~K
who thinks it kind of sad that anyone could thing Gerry, who is a sensitive soul, and a man with a beating heart, wouldn’t break down and feel ill over this is beyond me

@reply | flag this
# 286 PsychoB @ 04/16/2013 at 3:52 pm
Wow GFW just outed her own sock

This will be posted on every Gerard Butler thread as a reminder to those people who defend GFW and her lies.

JJ Loves Gerry @ 04/16/2013 at 5:58 pm

Looks like we’ll get plenty of updates and photos while he’s taking a break from work.
Great job JJ! Keep them coming.
He is looking delicious in that cap.

Liar Liar @ 04/16/2013 at 6:06 pm

@reply | flag this
# 283 i luv chips @ 04/16/2013 at 3:26 pm
so you don’t think he could feel anything for more than a few minutes?
wow, that’s judgmental
he’s human, remember?
how could anyone’s heart not go out to the family of the 6 year old boy who lost is life and his sister her leg and his mom has a head injury?
GFW is right, deal with it.. if anyone is insensitive.. it is you
he cares
and what do you want him doing, weeping in public?

Example of GFW using a sock to agree with herself. Every post defending GFW is a sock. Sick much??? Very sick.

STOP THE POLICE @ 04/16/2013 at 6:06 pm

@Liar Liar:
Sorry but we don’t need someone outing anyone else for us. We already know plenty of people post under different monikers. Get over it!
It’s a public forum loser, stop obsessing with other posters.

STOP THE POLICE @ 04/16/2013 at 6:10 pm

@Liar Liar:
Every poster that agrees with GFW is not a sock.
I hate this idiots that come here to police the forum.
It’s so condescending.

I just read on the IMDb site a post from GFW claiming she ‘broke her silence’ on Just Jared and started posting again. She had been posting all along under the ‘i luv chips’ name.
It’s about time she has been proven a liar. Maybe now all of her lies about Madalina hacking into her blog, being stalked, and knowing stuff will not be believed by those few people who read her blog. Obviously, no one here or on IMDb believes her.

@Liar Liar:
do not forget this one:

GFW @ 04/16/2013 at 3:59 pm # 287

I did. (slinking away) Sometimes an alter ego/sock can say stuff that if said by someone and if that person has a personality not liked won’t be taken seriously. It isn’t like I do it often, as anyone can tell, I’m not good at it. Oh well, I am myself.
~K
who stands behind the opinions and speculations of chips

VERY SICK!!!

Liar Liar @ 04/16/2013 at 6:13 pm

@STOP THE POLICE:
Hello GFW!
hahahahaha

IMb is Liar Liar @ 04/16/2013 at 6:14 pm

@IMDb:
Hahaha!
And you just used a sock to further badger GFW. You are an idiot.
If she’s a sick liar, then why are you obsessing about her???
Everyone takes the posts on this forum with a grain of salt.
You are not a genius sweetheart, we already knew GFW was a phannie, we don’t need someone to point that out.

Liar Liar @ 04/16/2013 at 6:17 pm

@@ Liar Liar:
” did. (slinking away) Sometimes an alter ego/sock can say stuff that if said by someone and if that person has a personality not liked won’t be taken seriously. It isn’t like I do it often, as anyone can tell, I’m not good at it. Oh well, I am myself.
~K
who stands behind the opinions and speculations of chips”
LMAO I am myself. Says Sybil! Slinking away my behind. She’s already defending herself with a sock!
OMG this is too funny.

STOP THE POLICE @ 04/16/2013 at 6:18 pm

@Liar Liar:
I’m not GFW.
I did just post as @IMb is Liar Liar:
Your ego must be huge.
I’m just pissed at posters that constantly derail threads by obsessing with other posters.
Just let it go. GFW is obviously not well.
The same way LOL kept derailing threads with attacks, now you’re doing the same.
It’s not worth it.
You’re not going get anywhere with GFW.
Let’s just remember this is a Gerry thread so don’t make other posters the star. JMO

Gerard Butler @ 04/16/2013 at 6:20 pm

I thought this thread was supposed to be about me, not GFW.

STOP THE POLICE @ 04/16/2013 at 6:20 pm

@Liar Liar:
So you’re opinion is that every poster that asks you to stop derailing the threads by constantly talking about GFW is actually GFW?
And she’s meant to be the delusional one right?

@Liar Liar: You obviously have nothing better to do. Leave Kathy alone. You can keep copying and pasting her posts but you aren’t going to prevent her from posting and you aren’t going to stop anyone from reading them. You seem extremely obsessed with her. Shut the fu/ck up and grow the fu/ck up.

STOP THE POLICE @ 04/16/2013 at 6:22 pm

@Gerard Butler:

“I thought this thread was supposed to be about me, not GFW.”
Amen!

Liar Liar @ 04/16/2013 at 6:24 pm

@STOP THE POLICE:
OK I totally believe you are not GFW. You are just another sock of ummmmm who? GFW.
lol
But, fair enough, Gerry Butler does deserve a GFW free zone. Maybe humiliating the socks out of her will get rid of her (your) crazy posts for a few minutes. hahaha

@STOP THE POLICE: Amen to that , there is’nt many of the regulars left on here because of the policing and bullying by others. We all use different socks from time to time. GTFU !

@Gerard Butler:

Sorry Gerard it’s not my fault. They are picking on me for no reason. Nice to see you read here.

K

The Big Picture @ 04/16/2013 at 6:35 pm

@Gerard Butler:

Yeah! I thought so too, lol! I guess we both we wrong! LMAOF!

for
GFW

@GFW:

they are not picking at you…they are just stating you’re a LIAR!!!

This was posted by GFW on the last thread:

“GFW @ 04/16/2013 at 3:59 pm # 287
~K
who stands behind the opinions and speculations of chips”

She’s a big LIAR and a sicko phannie….

bye bye

The idiot is still obsessing over GFW. You need to step away from your computer wacko.

@Alina: OH NO!!!….I think the guys lost Amy!

Evening JJers! GB needs a helmet – why take the risk! Have fun with that.

It’s been a busy day in the aftermath of Boston – the culprits will be caught – so much video and photos to go through. Shout out to out the Boston brethren who post here!

Stay safe, sane, happy and healthy!
Autumn

@GFW:
Post 22 is not me.
And tomorrow Liar Liar will have a new name same like most who post here. That’s my point. She acts like she’s been hurt in some way? Get over it. I stand behind all of chips posts… why? I wrote them!
~K

Why am I a liar? I don’t get that.
Yes, she is obsessing (in an unhealthy way) but it might be bedtime where she’s from so she’s gone now.
Every single day people change their monikers and post. Everyday. Is there a part of this she does not get?
~K
who loves that Gerry is out and about and soon will have a healthy meal with friends, real ones, where he can be himself with pressures to pose, act or fake anything!!

@GFW:

Post 28 is not me.

just saying @ 04/16/2013 at 7:05 pm

@Get Real:

who are you to tell people what to do and call them names?
everybody can post here!!!

An observation @ 04/16/2013 at 7:07 pm

Dear God, the looneys have taken over the asylum!

@GFW:

Post 30 is not me.

@GFW:

Post 33 is not me.

~K

Haven’t posted since #29. I’m out of here.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 04/16/2013 at 7:16 pm

Oh for the love of anything normal! Who cares? If this is your excitement for the day, to catch someone socking, I am so deeply deeply sorry. Yes, because she’s the first person ever to sock on JJ. I’m clasping at my pearls as I’m writing this. GFW, just don’t even bother. Who gives a s/hit. Move along everyone.

At least it’s not about his terminator. So what if I have socks? Diana uses them too

~K

feel that he’s still looking for my new blog and is one of my loyal readers

mardi gras @ 04/16/2013 at 7:35 pm

when I look at those photos of Butler biking in Mexico City the song Freedom by George Michael starts wafting in my brain

mardi gras @ 04/16/2013 at 7:37 pm

@GFW: Sure and I just won the Powerball lottery.

@mardi gras:

Diana says Gerry is gayer than a public restroom near George Michaels house

~K

freedom when he loses the overgrown barnacle

And she just outed my sock. Lurking was fun. Not really but just finished a good meal with A Cat in Paris to watch tonight. Blog posts written. All is well. Emails answered. (sigh) Officially out of here now. See, we just can’t stop being who we are can we? Narcissism gets them every single time.

Post #33, 34, 37, 40, 41 is not me. Haven’t posted since #29
~K
who does not want to be stalked

hi all Gerry looks so happy loving the smile any one know who the guy is with him he looks familiar? but im glad gerrys having fun and can we the poster get back to talking about our guy , and prayers, love, and hugs to boston!!!!!!!

Post #42 is not me. I am myself.

cackling witches @ 04/16/2013 at 8:06 pm

Lmfao!This has to be the most entertaining board.

dargabriel @ 04/16/2013 at 8:11 pm

@GFW: Well To Think That Gerard Would Be Glued To His Tv, Is Dead Wrong, His Heart Goes Out And Prayers, But To Think he’d Be Pearched In Front Of The Negativity Is Absurd, He Lives In The Now And Does Know Gods Plan And Also Knows All Things Happen For Reason. dar

SouthernBelle @ 04/16/2013 at 8:49 pm

@cackling witches:

“This has to be the most entertaining board”

Yeah, it’s like reading the Briarcliff daily blog.

I checked in to see fun Gerard gossip. All I found were posters bashing each other. What has happened here on the JJ threads?

this is off the subject, but a nice resignation letter:

Sylvia Sáenz
@sylsaenz
8:23 PM – 16 Apr 13
Odioooo a mi prima @kekresch que casuaaaal se topó a Gerard Butler y compartió la tarde con el… 😡 pic.twitter.com/WtAZQnpYyw

SouthernBelle @ 04/16/2013 at 9:22 pm

@a smile:

Loved that – thanks for sharing.

Box Office “Olympus Has Fallen”
Domestic Total as of Apr. 15, 2013: $82,423,370
Worldwide:= $87,723,370

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/16/2013 at 9:34 pm

Hi Autumn, Alina, SBelle, AnaB. I didn’t even know there was a new thread. Nobody said anything.
I am so confused, but nice to see you all. Hasn’t he been riding that bike all day? Need coffee. If Lolita doesn’t come back soon, going to send JJ to look for her. Ducky p.s. loved the cake resignation.

@SouthernBelle: @Lord Love a Duck:

you’re welcome. You have to admire people with the courage to do it!

Rene T.
@renix0
4:47 PM – 16 Apr 13
Gracias @GerardButler pic.twitter.com/mctHWE769o

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/16/2013 at 9:55 pm

@Alina: That is wonderful news Alina. Russia is still leading in the foreign country cat.. Didn’t OHF open in the UK today?

SMILE, yes you do. I hope that his business is a smashing success!

I have to say, and then I’ll shut up, but my favourite part of the movies is the bloopers. I wish they had this for OHF. Thought that TUT and POTO cast song were hysterical. Are there any more that I missed?

LLaD I’m confused too. I think Gerry looks happy riding his bike in Mexico with no worries. Hope he is happy, he needs relaxation.

None of these posts are really about GB?!?

Walk on the bike was 04/12/13.
It is written that -”Gerard Butler had a hectic Friday in Mexico City, as it came to live with his fans and the press as well as presenting his latest film” Under the pantheon. “After the interviews, the actor originally from Scotland, relaxed taking a bike ride, specifically, using the famous Ecobicis Mexico City.  With the same clothes that we saw in the interview, Gerard and his friends walked Reform and other streets near the St. Regis hotel where he stayed …. After sightseeing in wheel, Butler attended the red carpet of his film in Antara.

Shelley Poteet @ 04/16/2013 at 10:52 pm

@Robin Ruinsky: Robin, I heard about this too. Do the powers that be in Hollywood know if it will impact theater ticket sales in the future? This can’t be good for the country or our economy.

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/16/2013 at 10:56 pm

He said he was only going to be gone for a little while. Hope he brings me a sombrero.

RightWingers Go Home @ 04/16/2013 at 10:58 pm

@Shelley Poteet:
&@Robin Ruinsky:
Can the right wing tools stop posting on this thread. Not all of us have our heads squarely up our as/ses.
Keep the focus on Gerard please.
Thanks.

Maggie P.U. @ 04/16/2013 at 11:01 pm

@post 54…

HHHHeeeeyyyyyy DDDDuuuucccckkkkkyyyyyy!!!

NEW THREAD :)

Peace

MPU

VERY HANDSOME ! :)))

Is Kali Orexi GFW too?

Shelley Poteet @ 04/16/2013 at 11:15 pm

@RightWingers Go Home: Hey screwdriver, I’m a registered independent and hardly a rightwinger.

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/16/2013 at 11:16 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Good grief girl, you made me look to see if there was yet another new thread!
Did you have your surgery or are they still messing about? Make sure you keep us up to date okay.

@a smile☺: Wonder where she is all this time. Actually both Lolita’s.

cackling witches @ 04/16/2013 at 11:20 pm

@Robin Ruinsky: Thanks for the depressing news.

cackling witches @ 04/16/2013 at 11:21 pm

@a smile☺: Love it! lol

@Lord Love a Duck:
it’s tricky now that the promo it’s over.

Maggie P.U. @ 04/16/2013 at 11:24 pm

@post 71

Hey Ducky **waves**

Cleared for the surgery. Waiting for the hardware. Guess that means Im gonna be the next Bionic Woman….:)So, to answer your question, yes the “Hardware Vendor” either had the wrong hardware, then the next meeting forgot the new stuff and then the meeting after that…no show…. Looking at 5/13. Cross your fingers for me. Hope CGE is keeping the yellow towels washed and the gutter cleaned :). AND! threw away her blow up Gerry doll! LOL!

Peace

MPU

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/16/2013 at 11:32 pm

@cackling witches: I think this is just the beginning. Right or left wing, it will affect us all sooner or later. The local clinic just dropped family insurance and will either close or hopefully the hospital will buy them out. Question I have is did anyone read “the not so affordable care act” and understand it before the half wits signed it into law. I highly doubt it.
The good news is that gerry is happy, relaxed and seems like more business on the red carpet. Go gerry!

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/16/2013 at 11:41 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: AHH the yellow towel, I remember it well. And where is CGE? Do wish you the best and hope you can hang in til then. Isn’t there a more technical name than “hardware vendor”, Good grief, sounds like Ace Hardware. You better behave yourself til then.

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/16/2013 at 11:49 pm

@Maggie P.U.: How did that happen? Maggie, that last post was for you. Guess you figured that out. All the best to you girl. Ducky

correction @ 04/17/2013 at 1:15 am

I doubt those posts are the real Robin Ruinsky or that she would be posting as ‘right wing’. Seems someone has a vendetta here, or at IMDB, against RRuin.

Kali Orexi @ 04/17/2013 at 1:42 am

@Hmmmm: No, I am not.

Hope it is okay to talk about the pictures and GB too on this thread ;)
GB looks Happy .. bet he is enjoying the free moment …. Who is the tall, Dark, handsome hunk next to him ?? ;)
Hope you all have a Happy and beautiful Day :)

@Alina:

Nice pictures and he looks happy, sadly, some of his haters will be spreading tales that he’s sleeping with all of them.

@C.A:

“Who is the tall, Dark, handsome hunk next to him ??”

I was told he’s Gerry’s half brother from Canada but don’t know how true that is.

@Gerryfan: Thanks for the Info …. and you are right … he looks happy and if any says that they are the ones with a problem…. lol….. Never knew he had family beside the Scottish one ….

@C.A: Gerry was with Freddy Bosche and Amy. Freddy is always with him.

@Gerryfan: He does not communicate with relatives. He has them in LA too.

What a joke @ 04/17/2013 at 4:02 am

That’s definitely not Freddy. Probably the trainer Gerry said had arrived.

What a joke @ 04/17/2013 at 4:05 am

What’s with all the socks? It smells in here.

Shelley Poteet @ 04/17/2013 at 4:19 am

@What a joke: Yeah, it’s the trainer. He looks muscular and fit, cute too. If Gerry is flying his trainer around with him, he must be considering a new role and doesn’t want to get out of shape.

Kali Orexi @ 04/17/2013 at 5:02 am

Just bought tickets to see OHF this Saturday, it’s finally arrived in the UK theatres :)

HorelyWood @ 04/17/2013 at 5:16 am

What no more female trainers?

@Shelley Poteet:
Trainer looks much uglier than Gerard! To be honest :)

Spell my own name wrong lol

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 5:30 am

@emmmmm:
There’s no footage or photos, so it could either be Madalina or his assistants.
If it’s a new GF, then I can see him trying to hide her. He would look stupid for cheating on Mads.
But that’s just hearsay. No pictures. No proof.

@Same old Same old
well it wouldn’t be M as she is known? So is Amy? who knows, if there is a story it will come out soon enough……

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 5:47 am

@emmmmm:
To be honest, I think it’s probably embellished. It was probably someone in their group that traveled with them to Mexico. The photographer didn’t recognise her and is trying to make more of it than there is.
But I agree, we’ll just have to wait it out. I’m yet to see him or her hiding.

@Alina:

“He does not communicate with relatives. He has them in LA too.”

Of course he communicates with his relatives, where did you get that nonsense from?

@Same old Same old:

Just an other example of a journalist making up stories.

@C.A:

“Never knew he had family beside the Scottish one ….”

His father remarried and had more children although I’m not sure how many. During an interview for (I think) MGP Gerry spoke about brothers and sisters and half brothers and sisters being at the premier.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 6:47 am

@emmmmm:
Thanks for looking that up.
It’s amazing how quickly rumors can start.
He’ll be in LA now. I think we’ll see Madalina in the coming week with him.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 6:48 am

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:
We don’t speak German.
I’m guessing the article says that they broke up because Gerry saw Madalina’s birth certificate and realised she’s actually 42? lol!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ 04/17/2013 at 6:52 am

@Same old Same old:

“I think we’ll see Madalina in the coming week with him.”

Not if the German papers are correct.

Post #94, #95 is not me.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ 04/17/2013 at 6:53 am

@Same old Same old:

Well actually she’s apparently 35 but what the paper says is that they have split because she has been cheating on him with Marco.

@Alina:

It’s getting beyond a joke people posting under other peoples names.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 6:58 am

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:
I thought that rumor was crushed a while ago. I don’t know what’s going on with Gerry and Mads, but the next few weeks should reveal how they feel about each other. Free time usually means time with loved ones, so we’ll see who Gerry chooses to hang out with.
I wouldn’t trust the rags with gossip like that though. If she cheated, it happened before Gerry went to Rome and walked around the city with her. It’s strange to think someone would cheat on Gerry. I’m so used to hearing Gerry doing all the cheating.

@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That article was posted 7th April, wasn’t that before Rome?

@Same old Same old:

” I’m so used to hearing Gerry doing all the cheating.”

But there has never been any proof of that.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:04 am

@emmmmm:
That’s what I was thinking too. If the rumors were true about Mads and Marco, then Gerry would have heard about it before he went strolling with Mads in Rome.
This entire relationship has been strange from the first day, or should I say, from her first Facebook post.
I’d hate to think Gerry got suckered by this Euro Trash. It makes him look so stupid and desperate.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:06 am

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:

So Gerry has finally found out what we have all known for weeks and the whole of Italy has known for 8 months.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:07 am

Was it ever crushed?

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:08 am

@emmmmm:

Rome was just a PR stunt, ask anybody who was standing on the street watching the whole charade.

@Greta: Apparently you are very stupid, not me. I do not say anything without proof. He has a cousin and nephew in LA, with whom he communicates. I did not mean his brother and sister. And I do not want to discuss it.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:11 am

@Greta:
He was named in court documents by the husband of the woman he was meant to be cheating with. Gerry never, once defended himself and said that it was a lie.
That could have been a huge libel case that Gerry could have won easily if it was a lie. But it wasn’t a lie.
Deal with it. Gerry’s a bad boy when it comes to women.

@Same old Same old:

“It’s strange to think someone would cheat on Gerry.”

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:13 am

@My Thoughts:
I thought that the infamous pictures of Mads in the night club with Marco and the other guy were shown to be taken a few years ago, not recently.
If she is cheating with Marco, then it would be a huge blow to Gerry’s ego. Marco is crazy hot! Not even Gerry looked that good in his twenties. JMO.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:15 am

@Greta:
“It’s MG we’re talking about, anyone who has sex with a married man at 14 has no morals whatsoever.”
_____
And in your own words Greta – There has never been any proof of that.
You believe all the bad press about Madalina but not Gerry?
Strange. Very strange.

@Same old Same old:

I was talking about Gerry cheating on MG.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:22 am

@Same old Same old:

They were old pictures but the person who posted them was a friend of hers and reported that Maddie and Marco had been very passionate the night before.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:24 am

@Same old Same old:

Actually, Maddie said it herself.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:25 am

@My Thoughts:
Doesn’t make sense.
It’s easy to post an old picture and then make something up as though it’s happening now.
Maybe she is with Marco, maybe she’s not.
Only time will tell.
My gut tells me that Gerry is over her, whether she’s with Marco or not.

@ My Thoughts I didn’t think it was proven that it was an old photo???
@Same old Same old post#114 I agree

@Same old Same old:

“And in your own words Greta – There has never been any proof of that.”

Except that it has been widely reported and she has never denied it.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:27 am

@Greta:
My point exactly!
And by that theory, Gerry never denied sleeping with the married woman, so it must be true.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:35 am

@Same old Same old:

I don’t think the friend did say she was cheating. The thing is, Italians seem to be under the impression that Maddie and Marco have never parted and are still very much an item so to them it’s natural to see them together.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:38 am

@My Thoughts:
Then why are Italian papers posting all these stories about Madalina and Gerry? I’m sure Italians know that she is meant to be with Gerry. There’s probably a grain of truth in the whole Marco thing.
She may have met up with him as friends, and all of a sudden she’s cheating on Gerry. It could be total BS or the truth. I think Madalina is seen as a temptress in the Italian rags, so it would make sense that they would bill her as seeing several men.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:41 am

@Same old Same old:

Gerry never denied it but neither did he admit it, but Maddie has admitted it.

@Same old Same old
“But don’t you find it strange that a friend of hers would basically call her a cheater on a public forum? Doesn’t make sense.”

What doesn’t make sense were the comments by friends of the person who posted the photo on his page. They definitely seemed to refer to the hook up as recent

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:42 am

@emmmmm:

Don’t really know if it was an old picture, I was just going by what others were saying at the time.

@My Thoughts
When did she admit it?

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:46 am

@Same old Same old:

When you meet up as friends you not simulate sexual acts with them as the friend reported.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:46 am

@My Thoughts:
Please post the link of the article or interview where she admitted to sleeping with a married man at 14.
I never heard her admit to anything like this.
&
@emmmmm:
How recent though? She and Gerry had only been dating for about a year now. But the whole marco thing is very strange.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:49 am

@My Thoughts:
“simulate sexual acts”
___
So they didn’t have sex then. You can’t ‘simulate’ sexual acts and be having sex too. Gerry gets very flirty with women too, that doesn’t mean he’s sleeping with them. Just sayin’.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:49 am

@emmmmm:

I can’t recall offhand but this was discussed in an earlier thread and somebody reported where she has said it.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 7:54 am

@My Thoughts:
I wouldn’t believe it then. Without a link, it’s probably BS.
If it can’t be verified, then it’s hard to believe an anonymous poster on JJ.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 7:56 am

@Same old Same old:

Nobody said they had sex in front of people, that happened later in their room. But people who are supposed to in a relationship do not simulate sex with other people.

@Same old Same old
It was definitely posted by her friend the 16th March which was the day before it came out into the Italian media on the 17th March which was a day before the LA premiere of OHF.
Comments on the pic from friends were “it was a hot night” “I wish I was there” etc
You would think that if it wasn’t true that the supposed gf would make a statement as her bf’s important tour to promote his work was being overshadowed by articles in the Italian media that had a stab at him over it?

( ̄(エ) ̄)…….amado y adorado …..osito escoces.❤ ❤…..dicen por alli que tendras el papel de un guerrero vikingo…..wow!!!!……..doble …wow!!!…..QUE EMOCION!!!…….como me encantan esas peliculas de culturas ancestrales y sus guerreros que luchan por un ideal……espero…..que te vaya bien,,,,,,,y ya sabes ponle garra y fuerza interpretativa al papel……grrrrrr!!!!….yeah!!!…….ja..ja…ja….ahora dejo una cancion,,,,,,como siempre debo respetar mi estilo…….pero esta vez no es nada romantica ..no..no..no…….esta vez es de FUERZA!!!!….para los chicos….chicos….como tu…lol!!!….esto es algo muy varonil…….SURVIVOR……EYE OF THE TIGER….. ♫♬♪ .Risin’ up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance
Now I’m back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

[Chorus]
It’s the eye of the tiger
It’s the thrill of the fight
Risin’ up to the challenge
Of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he’s watching us all with the
Eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin’ tough, stayin’ hungry
They stack the odds
Still we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive

[Chorus]

Risin’ up straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance
Now I’m not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

[Chorus]

The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger…………………………..ay!!! a las chicas como yo, nos encanta el estilo guerrero……….suspiro..!!….suspiro..!!……….i love you osito gerard…….un gran beso para ti..(^ε^) ❤ ❤………..adios……….

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 8:05 am

@Same old Same old:

Gerry doesn’t simulate sexual acts but she did with Marco which is gross.
If you are in a relationship you don’t simulate sex with someone else.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 8:05 am

@emmmmm:
That’s not conclusive evidence sorry.
Posts on Facebook do make for truth.
@My Thoughts, how do you know they had sex later? Were you there?

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 8:06 am

@My Thoughts:
Where are the pictures that show that she simulated a sexual act? You can’t be referring to the photo of her in the nightclub right?

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 8:25 am

@Same old Same old:

It what her friend reported, but to honest, I couldn’t care if she has sex with every man in Italy, I don’t care what she gets up to. She’s a user and will never change.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 8:30 am

@My Thoughts:
She’s a user and she’ll never change?
You have no idea who this person is.
That’s like saying that just because Gerry has always ploughed through twenty year old women, he’ll never settle down with ‘the one’.
There’s a lot of ‘Madalina’s friend said this’ rumors being started on JJ and it looks like most of the are absolute BS.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 8:34 am

@Same old Same old:

You can’t escape the fact that she has sex with men to promote her career but as I have already said, I don’t care about her and so I’m saying nothing more about her.

Same old Same old @ 04/17/2013 at 8:37 am

@My Thoughts:
You’re right she sleeps with men to promote her career.
But how stupid does that make Gerry, that he let someone nearly half his age, use him like that?
He once said that he sometimes can’t decide between a smart woman and a dumb woman. Looks like with Madalina, he found a smart cookie and he’s the dumb one.
JMO.

My Thoughts @ 04/17/2013 at 8:42 am

@Same old Same old:

Well at least we’re agreed on that. I tend to think Gerry is a bit of a vulnerable person who is too trusting for his own good and can’t see when he’s being used.

Sharpen Your Claws Hags @ 04/17/2013 at 9:15 am

@Greta: It’s MG we’re talking about, anyone who has sex with a married man at 14 has no morals whatsoever.

No.Any married man who has sex with a 14 year old girl has no morals at all and should be shot.With the hell is wrong with you?

According to ancient philosopher Aristotle, there are three kinds of relationships, only one of which will bring you true happiness.

1. Relationships of pleasure

Partners who are about sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll. You share soulless, passionate sex and playful banter — but they’re about the body or ego. They never soul-nurture you with insight and growth, so they never bring real-deal happiness.

2. Relationships of utility

Partners you spend time with in hopes of garnering status, power, money and beauty like the rich guy with a trophy girl. Again, this is about body or ego and doesn’t bring true joy.

3. Relationships of shared virtue

Partners who challenge and inspire you to grow into your highest potential and nurture your soul. A good example is when Jack Nicholson’s character in “As Good As It Gets” says, “You make me want to be a better man.”

When you prioritize seeking a partner who supports you becoming your best self — instead of crushing on “superficial lures” (hotness, funniness, smartness, success, etc.) — you wind up with a soul mate and a keeper.

For the record: Aristotle wasn’t against finding someone funny or sexy or rich. He believed these pleasure-bringing qualities were good for stirring up passion, which humans need to be our fullest selves! But Aristotle recognized “superficial lures” and material goods were simply what he called “means to the ends” of happiness, not “the final ends,” which is always to grow into your most esteemed self.

@GFW
Thank you, that is a great post!

@Can’tGetEnough:
The man is stranger than fiction. That’s always been my attraction, that and his brilliant mind. He’s always been good-looking, so that won’t change. But it is his mind and how it works that makes him not only unique but interesting.
So I panned up and out and used an observing ego and got it! He’s a hoot. He really is. Got to love him; he’s being himself again. Great to see this. Wonder how recent? Where is he now? Where’s he going?

@emmmmm:
Thanks! It was a older blog post I found looking for a poem to recycle. And to piggyback onto that, we women, choose which type of relationship we allow ourselves in. And once in No. 1 or No. 2 you will never shift it up to No. 3.
~K

@Alina: he looks absolutely yummy there. OO-LA-LA!

@Greta: what is WRONG with you. A 14 year old who has sex with a married man had moral issues. Yet Gerry in his 40s sleeping with a married woman is what? A saint? And even better Gerrys fling is documented in a Court case and hers in a gossip rag. You are the one who is morally corrupt

@Sharpen Your Claws Hags: these people are sad. Absolutely sad I hope they don’t have children. I call that r a p e. And yet a the rocket scientists we have on this board blame the 14 year old. But Gerry was innocent in his fling with a married woman. The stu p i d i ty is rampent.

I hope the phannies have the guts to respond to me

I can’t/won’t respond because I am no “phannie”. Your loss.
Have nice day.
~K

Phew! It’s nice to see Gerry getting in some sight-seeing & leisure time in Mexico. After the amusement park ride I’ve affectionately dubbed “the OHF World Tour” I’m sure he can use it. He looks exhausted, but happy & healthy.

@GFW: let me also say something to you. I find it sad that you need the validation of others opinions so much you had to create it yourself. You are a hypocrite, I’ve seen your response to others who’s socks were exposed. Beyond that I’m over the whole thing.

Your name calling MG is more of a relection on yourself and Gerry. First, the type of person Gerry is with, is the type of person Gerry is. Period. End of story. That doesn’t mean he can’t become a better person, but at this moment every nasty thing you say about MG you are also saying it about Gerry.

I wish he’d give up those damned ciggies though. *coff coff coff*

fan no more @ 04/17/2013 at 12:56 pm

@PsychoB: The phannies would (and do) pimp their own daughters to get next to this guy.

Sharpen Your Claws Hags @ 04/17/2013 at 1:06 pm

@PsychoB:Hating a person to the point to ok”being molested”-that is what it is….is plain sick.Unless the married man was 16 years old.This is called grooming people. 14 year old girls don’t have the emotional maturity to have sex with a grown a** man.I don’t want to hear this is a European way of living either.

@PsychoB:
The same could be said for you with your name calling of anyone who supports Gerry, no? Yes. Anyone not on your side or point of view is wrong, period. You are right, right, right about it all but not really and you know that.
If anyone is a hypocrite it is you because deep down you care and are more scared about/for him than you’d care to admit. His condition(s) often overtake and rule. As someone in your status of whatever it is you do out there in real life, you should know this.
You’re right. I won’t validate myself to be called a “phannie”.
Have a nice day.

Sharpen Your Claws Hags @ 04/17/2013 at 1:19 pm

The fans hate for Madalina is clouding rational judgement.Rinse ..repeat ..rinse.It is never ok for adult married man to have sex with a 14 year old girl EVER.I suppose you idiots think it’s ok what married woman Mary Kay Letournegu did to her 13 year old victim?

@GFW: what name calling. Please enlighten me…
PHANNIE was created by phantom fans themselves
S t u p i d are people who blame a 14 year old for a relationship with an adult
Hypocrite is a person who calls people out for having socks while using one themself to get validation

I don’t have a problem with fans who don’t have the need to keep Gerry or any celeb as prestine. Who don’t need to villainize someone else to keep another person a cherub.

@RRuin:
I think you have someone who knows you and that something went terribly wrong with in a relationship or friendship. This person is trying, with all their might, to get back at you for something or your attention. Even to the point of using your opposite personal stances. You know this person. They know you. They knew you would be told to come here (again). They might read here or lurk who are/were a Butler follower, or once shared this with you? Think back. Again, they are someone you know well.
~K

Every other poster here is a sock, give me a break. They have new
“names” daily, what, hourly!
It was not for “validation”. It was to address issues as a different voice. I was not a troll, I was a sock.
Socks are commonly used for someone to say something different than their own perspective to keep conversations going, to probe for more commentary. Look up the definition. It isn’t like I do it daily like most here. Get over it. Move on.
You are also skirting an issue I’m addressing with you. Your fear(s) concerning Butler. You have them.
In the ideal world all 4 are wrong. In today’s bend it to make it fit world, some could retool that. Married is married so it’s their fault (wife and husband). Get separated or a divorce first.
~K

To add to that it is way wrong for an older married man to go with a 14 year old girl, period. He’s a predator, but then you don’t know her side do we? She could have threatened or whined or whatever. 0
But from what I’ve witnessed, she is a predator as well. Only a passivise-aggressive one, then pile on psychopathic liar, emotinal manipulator. I’d go on but it would be wash, rinse, repeat. And I think she learned early in life to use herself to manipulate men for self gain and that won’t stop, ever. That need for control has only grown, not diminished.
~K

@GFW: my fears for butler? I have no fears for butler. But if you want to use that word. I fear Gerry is using again. He has nothing but enablers around him including MG. Who he has chosen to be around him because he is not yet ready to face issues. No addict recovered or not should put themselves in the places that Gerry has put himself into. But no one can be blamed for the state of Gerry Butler but himself. No matter how much you need to focus it on someone else.

Hello JJ’ers…apologies for butting into the convo here but-
I’m a loving Gerry fan, although perhaps not quite so…um…shall we say “zealous” as some. I guess I just don’t understand the great obsession with every aspect of his love life. Whether his & Maddie’s relationship is “for real” or not is, when you come right down to it, anybody’s guess and nobody’s business (but theirs). As for rumors that he’s gay – who knows? It wouldn’t matter to me if he was but I think it would be sad if he felt that he had to hide it in order to preserve his “tough-guy” image. Either way, gay or not, I still adore the big rascal. ;-D

@GFW: Bull. You came in under different names so you could later claim to have stayed away, which apparently is impossible for you.

@GFW: ”  but then you don’t know her side do we? She could have threatened or whined or whatever. 0″ keep digging a whole GFW. 14 year olds can’t give permission legally for a reason. Ask your therapist.

@PsychoB:
I don’t know. He is thin again, for certain. But he’s not doing the erratic stuff like before he went into rehab. While he appears thin to me; he might like it?
Yes, his choices. Yes, his actions, but not all of them (his addictions) are his fault. Not getting into that.
We have an addictive personality who works in an environment that caters to any addiction. At the same time, he is the most self-aware man on this planet. He has a lot of self-control and will-power… when he wants it. That the key. Right there. I being his idea.
He has to stand up for himself. Do it afraid. Be afraid to lose some “friends” or enablers. Work with Ari or something. Do something FOR someone. He needs to live a purpose-driven life. We all do.
His break was a welcome to me but not at first. While I think he’s most happy creating; he might feel a need to create peace of mind?

@PsychoB:
What I mean was she’d left home. Her choice. Parents gave permission. Where’s your defense of them? She left of free will. Climbed in and drove off. Unless abducted, and she makes no claim to that, she went willingly and the rest is her torrid, user history. Total predator and agenda-driven. Still is.

@Can’tGetEnough:
Still in Mexico? He’s not eating beans and re-fried rice that’s for certain!
What’s the draw? Mexican tamale, of the female variety? Isn’t there a film festival in NYC? What’s keeping his interest down in Mexico of all places, and for so long? Scouting locations?
And it is time to move to lighter colors. Cremes, whites, beige’s paired with his jeans, linen slacks or khaki cargo shorts.

Who’s Ari?

You are obviously giving a 14 year old girl a heap more maturity than you display on a hourly basis.

He’s in LA now. The final screening in Mexico is what kept him there and then he didn’t hesitate to jump on a plane. Next, Coachella.

@Paisley Greene:
“I guess I just don’t understand the great obsession with every aspect of his love life.”
Firstly, he’s not Gay.
Secondly, he put his “love life” out there so now has to deal with it.
Only thing is the long, long frequent absences lend itself to speculations. Especially since he’s not visually supporting her at her movie premiere when he could, which like her or not, has to be a big deal to her.

I disagree @ 04/17/2013 at 2:35 pm

@GFW: I respectfully disagree with you that he should take a break. This is his first successful film in years, and unless he keeps himself in the mix right now while the iron is hot, he will rapidly fall off the radar. There are far too many younger, hotter actors in HW right now, and if he disappears now he may lose whatever traction he gained from this film. Since he was vacation for months prior to the PR tour, I think after a couple of weeks off he should try and get another job. He only worked for several weeks during the whole last year, after all.

@I disagree:
I feel ya. I do. Like I said, (I think) he’s happiest when creating. But like everything it has to be his choice. His idea. Pushing on someone rarely works.
Now, if a good script came through by a really cool director of a project that calls to him deeply maybe he’d break the ‘break’?
I agree, last time he was working was this time last year… but it was extensive and he had a play doll to deal with too. Granted the world tour wasn’t a piece of cake.
Then again it could dive deeper? It could be personal? It could be ordered? Who knows? He does.
It could be he wants to work the back end, (God, did I just write that :o) of the industry for awhile?
~K

…all GFW rants (and all her socks) are done on her employer’s dime, so she’s stealing and lying …… (by her own admission when she was posting a “I love chips”…
amazing….

@I disagree: Right. Let’s hope he doesn’t jump into a Gamer part two or something like it.

Talking about his injuries AGAIN! He’s been doing this since Mrs Brown and it’s getting tiresome. Oh and the nail he broke, was it his cokenail?? LOL….

TRULY INTERESTED @ 04/17/2013 at 3:09 pm

Maybe he’ll attend this event because is a strong supporter for this charity.

Sunday April 21st – the Mitzvah Rock Concert Benefiting Kids Kicking Cancer event

I hope the link copied right

At least I have a job. :oP
Have you ever had a hammer hit your finger? Yeah, kind of hurts, huh? <– sarcasm. When the nail dies, like his did, it has to grow out (90 days) but it means that finger sustained a tremendous amount of force. Besides, he's only answering questions!
I'm more concerned about the neck bones. Lord. He says he can't hit high notes anymore. That's kind of sad isn't. Could be the smoking too. Or a combination? Again, he was glowing when he exited Rehab. Whatever took place in here, he himself admitted he never felt better, he needs to revisit that.
~K

@Relina – You do realize that he sits through tons of interviews and gets asked the same basic questions over and over again, right?

@Relina – To satisfy your curiosity, the nail he lost was from an index finger, not the “cocaine pinkie” that everybody’s always telling folks to look for. Peace.

@Alina: I thought it could not be you … I have never seen you write anything like that so glad you wrote it and Alina and Greta … thanks for your answer … Don’t know very much but enjoy to read all your post and links :)

@Paisley Greene: @Paisley Greene: That’s because his people probably told them not to ask about his personal life. It makes for a very dull interview when there’s not much to talk about except his boo-boos. Most actors his age are already married with kids and in-laws and real lives to talk about. What more can he say about making a movie? It’s the same old thing every time.

I know some of you will disagree but the man is boring these days. He even said so himself.

@Teacakes: Possibly. I actually think Gerry may never settle down. He’s still carrying a lot of emotional baggage and abandonment issues from his childhood and I think it colors his interactions with people to this day. For all of his outward bravado, I think he’s emotionally vulnerable and probably either trusts everyone too much, or doesn’t really trust anybody at all except for his family. As for his having gotten boring, perhaps he has to some, but compared to my own staid, unexciting, domesticated life he’s still a wild man. LOL

its not and old pic because in the pic mg is like SHE looks NOW WITH ALL THOSE PLASTIC SURGERIES

@Paisley Greene:
I agree. I think he has major abandonment issues. But I do believe he is going to settle down eventually. In this press tour, you can see it in his eyes that something has changed. He hasn’t lost his spark, but he looks like he’s tired of the lifestyle. He’s lived the same thing over and over again for past ten years or so. Film. Pick up model. Press tour. Holiday. Film. Pick up even younger model and so on.
I feel that he is happy where he is professionally at the moment. It is his private life that he will start to work no now. It may take many years, but he will change, in my opinion.

Kids get bored.
For adults, there’s no such thing as boredom unless you create it, and second be content in your own company. You don’t have to always be doing something in order to feel happy.
Boredom is internal, not external. It also can be the first signs of depression.
~K
who thinks if anyone can finagle his way out of boredom, it’s Gerry because he has a fantastic imagination and tons of friends, and even more money and is a Libertine and free to move about who if he ever truly does get bored should start counting his blessings… start there

@GFW:
Maybe that’s his problem. Too many options.

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/17/2013 at 5:00 pm

@Paisley Greene: I totally agree Paisley. Thought that Independent article had a lot to say.
Couple threads back [interview from Mexico] he said he was working on the script for Robert the Bruce. The whole interview was on JJ. To lazy to go back and find it, but it is there and the idea of being a hero, talked of Braveheart etc. Think he will concentrate on Scotland, epic story in my opinion and that of the article. Very happy about that and filming in Scotland would be a joy to him as well.

@Can’tGetEnough:

“Butler on his knees”

Goodness can a guy not say his prayers in peace?

@Alina:

“With a cigarette in his hand …in Rome.”

There is an article on the web in which Gerry admits he is smoking again and again says he hates the smell. It looks as if he did start again at the beginning of the year.

@Sharpen Your Claws Hags:

“It is never ok for adult married man to have sex with a 14 year old girl EVER.”

Of course it’s not ok, I agree with you and it was wrong for the man, married or not, to have sex with her. He may not have known she was only 14, after all she lies about her age now and may have been doing so then. Also, I was told by a Romanian that most Roma become sexually active at 13/14 and, while I’m not condoning this, it could be that it was acceptable in her culture.

@JS:
Even if she was lying about her age at 14 is still rape!
Oh, and don’t let the fact that Madalina is NOT a Roma bother you.
Idiot.

@Relina:

“Talking about his injuries AGAIN! He’s been doing this since Mrs Brown and it’s getting tiresome2

Interviewers tend to ask the same questions and as they are in different places they seem to think that the people living in their areas have not heard the stories before. It’s not Gerry’s fault if he gets asked the same thing over and over again.

Sharpen Your Claws Hags @ 04/17/2013 at 5:57 pm

@GFW: #175,I get it.I know you dislike her.I’m not hear to change that fact, only defend 14 is not an age to make decisions to have sex with a married man.

wash, rinse, repeat.I forgot wash.

Some of the comments by the Phannies (JS included) about Madalina having se/x with a married man at 14 are just vile and sick.
This is the sort thing that makes Gerry hide his girlfriends.
Idiot phannies who blame a 14 year old girl for having se/x.
And no one has been able to prove that it’s even true. There’s not one piece of evidence out there that suggests it even happened. But of course, idiot phannies have to make sure that Madalina is evil, so it must be true.
These are the sort of fans that Gerry hates with a passion and makes the rest of us look bad.

Sharpen Your Claws Hags @ 04/17/2013 at 6:04 pm

@JS: Roma become sexually active at 13/14 and, while I’m not condoning this, it could be that it was acceptable in her culture.

I see.Just like it is acceptable to prositute children under 10 in the Philippines.It feel like some condoning in your tone since it’s her.

@Paisley Greene:

” He’s still carrying a lot of emotional baggage and abandonment issues from his childhood and I think it colors his interactions with people to this day. For all of his outward bravado, I think he’s emotionally vulnerable and probably either trusts everyone too much, or doesn’t really trust anybody at all except for his family”

I would agree with what you say. I did read that he was offered counselling when a teenager but he refused it. There is also the fact that he was bullied a bit as a child because of his mouth and his partial deafness and that must have affected him. Then there was his drinking which caused a lot of problems. I think he tends to be too trusting with some people who just use him but I agree that those he really trusts are his family and the friends he has back in Scotland.

@PsychoB:

” I fear Gerry is using again”

I think the only thing he is using again is nicotine.

@Sharpen Your Claws Hags:
They will condone anything that makes Madalina look like a hooker out to use Gerry.
It’s pathetic.
But Madalina is not allowed to have issues.
Say for argument’s sake, it was true that she was raped at 14, don’t you think that would affect how you interacted with men.
These phannies are vile. They blame the victim.

@Tallulah:

“And your Romanian friend is full of s/hit. Roma women don’t become sexually active that young.
Oh, and don’t let the fact that Madalina is NOT a Roma bother you.
Idiot.”

MG has Roma blood.

@Ria:
“The Roma marry at 13 and there was a case last year in England of a couple with three children presenting themselves at a council office looking for a house. She was 16 and he was 15.
MG has Roma blood.”
______
So one case in court and suddenly all of the Roma diaspora let their kids have se/x at 13? Well, there was case here in the US where a mother let her 10 year old child have sex for money. I guess that means all Americans do that too right?
MG does not have Roma blood.
Darker skin does not mean she’s a Roma.

@Tallulah:

“Gerry is allowed to treat women like garbage because he was teased as a child and has abandonment issues.”

I cannot see where anyone has said this, what people are saying is that he has problems because of his past, and when does he treat women as garbage?

@Ria:
So you don’t think talking about MG’s breasts with Stern was treating MG like garbage?
Okay then.
Sorry, I thought you had self respect.

@Tallulah:

“So one case in court and suddenly all of the Roma diaspora let their kids have se/x at 13?”

There are many young Roma couples living in this area and many are still in their early teens and they are married and have children.

And Madalina is from Roma stock.

check her FB pg @ 04/17/2013 at 6:22 pm

@Tallulah:

it’s on her FB pg…her place of birth…Slatina, Romania which makes her ”Roma”

@JS:
“And Madalina is from Roma stock.”
Stock??
You wouldn’t be a closet racist now would you?
She’s not a farm animal.
What proof do you have that she’s a Roma? Oh, yeah, she’s dark.
You have no knowledge of the Roma diaspora in Europe.

@Tallulah:

She has no respect for herself so how can she expect men to respect her.

@Ria:
“She has no respect for herself so how can she expect men to respect her.”
____
So Gerry is allowed to treat her like garbage?
But I agree with you. She probably has self esteem issues. And it’s definitely shown Gerry in a different light too. I mean what kind of a low life would degrade a woman with self respect issues?

“Stock??
You wouldn’t be a closet racist now would you?”

No I’m not a racist and stock is a term widely used in Europe. I’m from English stock and my husband is from Scottish stock.

@Tallulah:

The whole GB / MG relationship is nothing but a farce and I don’t think he did disrespect her on HS. That vile man asks questions he has no right to ask but I think GB done her a favour as he said her breasts were real when in fact they are not. I think she has disrespected him on her fb a few times.

@JS:
I’m from Europe and the term is used widely used in reference to nationality not a diaspora.
You still haven’t answered how it is that you know Madalina is a Roma.
Wouldn’t be pulling that information from your own mind would you?

@Ria:
Talking about her breasts on radio isn’t disrespectful?
Wow, you like your men mean.
And why is it Stern’s fault for asking. Gerry answered the question. No one was holding a gun to his head.
You have to take Gerry off that pedestal you’ve put him on.

helloooooo @ 04/17/2013 at 6:40 pm

@Tallulah: it’s on MG’s FB pg…didn’t you see post #221?

@Tallulah:

“You still haven’t answered how it is that you know Madalina is a Roma.”

@helloooooo:
“@Tallulah: it’s on MG’s FB pg…didn’t you see post #221?”
____
Are you kidding me?
A place of birth doesn’t make you a certain ethnicity. Some real dumb people posting tonight. Just sayin’

@JS:
“In another thread somebody posted that they has asked some Roma if they knew about MG and they replied “yes, she is one of us, she is Roma.” So even the Roma say she is Roma.”
____
Utter BS!
You believe in fairy tales too? lol!

@Tallulah:

Every nation on earth has a diaspora, not just the Roma and as for little Maddie, I always thought it was common knowledge she was Roma but you appear to have a problem with this so I think it’s who is the racist.

@JS: Who cares if she’s Roma or not?

She’s got Gerry and he has her. That’s all you need to know, LOL! She’s a beautiful vibrant young woman who caught Gerry’s eye and captured his heart and you can’t handle it.

@Romanian:
Common knowledge?
Why because she’s dark?
I’m black you idiot, so I definitely don’t have a problem with Gerry liking darker chocolate but the lies about MG spread on this page by idiots is astounding.
Her place of birth? Really? And then some Roma posting that ‘she’s one of us’. Funny. Very funny.

@Teacakes:

“Who cares if she’s Roma or not”

Well obviously Tallulah does. Oh, and she doesn’t have Gerry, she has Marco.

@Teacakes:

I don’t care what she is, all I care about is that she is using a good man for her own ends.

helloooooo @ 04/17/2013 at 6:54 pm

@Tallulah: she’s Romanian…she speaks it…she embraces it…she has it on her FB. Her heritage is another story…I haven’t read anywhere about where her grandparents, great-grandparents etc come from, but my guess – Romania…thus ”Roma” you can be dark, medium or light to be a Roma…just like most of the world…not all the world…is dark, medium, light…geez

@Tallulah:

Can you not post without being nasty? There is no need to resort to insulting people.

@helloooooo:
You know Romanian and Roma aren’t the same thing right?

@JS:
“all I care about is that she is using a good man for her own ends.”
___
And he used a stunning young woman for his owns ends. If there was any using going on, they were both doing it.
The Gerry worshiping is crazy in here tonight.

@Helen:
“My Italian friend told me there was an interview with Madalina in an Italian newspaper a couple of years ago and it mentioned her being a Roma Gypsy.”
_________
Did your friend also tell you about the Easter Bunny?

@Helen:

Sorry, I meant to say of Roma Gypsy descent.

@Tallulah:

You are not a nice person are you?

@Tallulah:

“And he used a stunning young woman for his owns ends.”

@Helen:
Why?
Because I won’t allow other posters to use Madalina’s ethnicity as a justification that she slept with a married man at 14?
Apparently other posters think that must be true because it’s ‘common’ in Roma households.
I don’t mean to be mean, but I hate women bashing other women. It’s vile.

Tallulah
Helen, JS and all the other socks are here to discredit MG. That’s how low their self esteem is. Makes them feel better about themselves. but in reality they are not evan qualified to wipe a spit from MG’s boot. All they can do is talk….because they can’t have Gerry and they are full of venom.

helloooooo @ 04/17/2013 at 7:17 pm

@Tallulah: this is all I have to say on the subject…

”Romania has one of the world’s largest populations of Roma.” The Roma have a long history of persecution throughout Europe and still face discrimination. They have high rates of poverty, unemployment, and malnutrition, and many have left in an attempt to better their conditions.
the link is: everyculture.com/No-Sa/Romania

@JS:
“And just when has he used her? The whole relationship seems to be about what she can get from it. She uses him like a walking cheque book.”
______
You don’t think he loves gloating to his friends about her? Of course he’s using her. She is absolutely stunning and he gets to show her off to the world. He is middle aged and gets a huge ego boost out of parading her around.
And so what if he buys her things? He is rich and she is his girlfriend. Hasn’t your boyfriend bought you things before? That is not unusual.

@helloooooo:
Thanks for the history lesson.
Still doesn’t prove she is a Roma.

@JS: Don’t you think that’s Gerry’s decision to make or worry about, not yours? I think most here are over the top wanting to interfere or involve themselves in his love life. It’s his business.

He’s either going to stay with her or not. Wouldn’t it be best to chillax and let things happen as they’re supposed to? Especially since you have no control over any aspect of his life.

@ernie:
“All they can do is talk….because they can’t have Gerry and they are full of venom.”
______
I agree. There’s so much hate for MG from some of the posters. Not all, but some. Sure, she’s got her own issues but so does Gerry.
Some of these phannies live a fantasy land where Gerry can do no wrong. It’s crazy.

@Tallulah:

“She is absolutely stunning and he gets to show her off to the world. He is middle aged and gets a huge ego boost out of parading her around.”

How is it then that he is never happy when he’s with her. Photographs from Mexico show him looking far happier with complete strangers than he ever does with her. As for buying her things, she’s never happy with what she gets and always wants more. What about the report from the London store where he spent hundreds on her and he walked out and left her after she had a tantrum because he refused to spend any more on her?

@Tallulah:
look at the bright side, they are all here, barking and not loose on the streets….LOL

@Romanian:
“What about the report from the London store where he spent hundreds on her and he walked out and left her after she had a tantrum because he refused to spend any more on her?”
____
This is complete BS. Where is a link to a Facebook post or twitter that supports this. You can make up as many lies as you want or believe other posters on JJ who have ‘inside’ information, it doesn’t make it true. Even Gerry said that 90% of the stuff is made up, so why do you choose to only believe the bad about Madalina?
And they have been together for a year or so now. I’m not saying he’s still happy but you can’t deny he loved groping her in France. He looked like a very happy man.

What Are You Saying @ 04/17/2013 at 7:40 pm

what are you saying then? are you saying for example only: let’s say…she’s of Sicilian decent and her family moved to Romania 100 or maybe 50 yrs ago and they became Romanian citizens and she and her family not Roma?
—-
that’s almost saying all of us born in America are not Americans because our great-great-great grandparents came from Germany, Ireland, France, etc…(mostly) no one denies ancestry, but what country we are born in is what we are…American, German, Italian, French, Swiss, etc (unless you are a military family moving around the world and you happen to be born in another country wherever your parent is stationed) but in her case it’s Romania (Roma).
—-
even she has written she’s Roma on FB pg somewhere…it’s changed way too many times to try and retrieve it.

@Tallulah:

I’m not making anything up, it was reported by a member of staff and there have been comments about it on other sites. Anyway, I’m off to work now so maybe somebody else will talk to you about the ****.

@Romanian:
I guess it’s as true as Gerry cheating with a married woman. Good to know you believe all gossip.

@What Are You Saying:
You are slow, aren’t you?
Romanian is NOT the same as being a Roma.

helloooooo @ 04/17/2013 at 7:52 pm

@What Are You Saying: just let it go…it could on and on…it’s suppose to be a GB thread anyway. Good-night everyone.

helloooooo @ 04/17/2013 at 7:53 pm

@Tallulah: Please, do tell, what is a Roma then?

What Are You Saying @ 04/17/2013 at 7:54 pm

@helloooooo: you’re right…I’m out

@helloooooo:
“Please, do tell, what is a Roma then?”
___
What? Are you not sitting in front of a computer? Use google. God you’re lazy.

helloooooo @ 04/17/2013 at 7:56 pm

couldn’t resist…had to ask…have to wait tomorrow for the answer….

TRULY INTERESTED @ 04/17/2013 at 8:05 pm

according to the website posted by #250…anyone born in Romania is ”Roma” so what’s the deal people? If she was born in Rome she would be Roman…etc…

@Romanian:

I think you need to clean your crystal ball cause you aren’t seeing things clearly. :)

read history of the romani people:

The Romani people, also referred to depending on the sub-group as Roma, Sinti, Kale, Romani or Gypsies, are an ethnic group who live primarily in Europe. They are believed to have originated in the region of India and Pakistan in South Asia. They began their migration to Europe and North Africa via the Iranian plateau about 1,000 years ago.

see below article:

@Tallulah: I was born in France , I speak French , English , Itailan , my father is African and my mother French/Itailan. What am I ? Well on my birth certificate it says I’m French , thats what I am and proud of it. Roma is short for Romanian. In other countries you are not defined by your race like America.

@SOFIA:
read the link posted above ..you might find out some more, help you with your semantic confusion.

@ernie: WHAT !! I’m not the least bit confused , you mean Tallulah don”t you.

@Lord Love a Duck:
that’s why a cold showers helps ….manny people here should try it more often….I see the point…. cools you off…

What a joke @ 04/17/2013 at 8:59 pm

Sorry I have to laugh about the stupidity today. Being Romanian or Roma are two completely different things and NOT THE SAME. Simply google instead passing your comments of as the truth. It’s just as stupid as saying all Americans are indians or eskimos only living on the north pole with Santa. There are Roma families all over Europe. Just looking at the photos and video of her mother and grandparents will show you she’s not Roma and certainly not living the Roma lifestyle.

Another thing that bothers me. Sex with a 14 year old is RAPE. No matter if you like the girl or not. Just because you don’t like a girl/woman doesn’t make rape okay. Any girl/woman who thinks rape is okay ………… well I hope you find out it’s not, the hard way. You should never have kids because you sound like that mom who had no problem leaving her 10 year old with a good friend to pay her debt. No matter how much you dislike MG you are showing an ugly side of yourself, have some dignity. I’m not pro MG because to me it’s clear what kind of person she is but comments that she as a 14 year old is to blame make me sick.

@SOFIA:

SEMANTIC is relating to meaning in language or logic.
Roma is Not short for Romanian. BIG difference.

The Romani people, also referred to depending on the sub-group as Roma, Sinti, Kale, Romani or Gypsies, are an ethnic group originated in the region of India and Pakistan in South Asia. They began their migration to Europe and North Africa via the Iranian plateau about 1,000 years ago.

Romanian have been on their territory more than 2000 years. they have been invaded by romans.

The earliest written evidence of people living in the territory of present-day Romania, the Getae, comes from Herodotus, in his Histories book IV (c. 440 BC).[27] Territories located north of the Danube were inhabited by Dacians, who are considered to have belonged to the Getae tribes, mentioned by Herodotus, that were a branch of Thracian people. The Dacian kingdom reached its peak between 82 and 44 BC during the reign of Burebista.
Roman emperor Domitian led military campaigns in the region between 87 and 88 AD at Tapae. Roman incursions happened again during the years 101–102 AD and 105–106 AD under Trajan, who successfully defeated Dacia and annexed its southwestern parts to the vast Roman Empire. The Dacian population subsequently underwent the ethno-linguistic process of Romanization and the conquered parts became an imperial province. Because of Dacia’s rich ore deposits (especially gold and silver),[28] Rome brought colonists from all over the empire.[29] This introduced Vulgar Latin and started a period of intense romanization that would give birth to the Proto-Romanian language.[30][31] During the 3rd century AD, with the invasions of migratory populations, the Roman Empire was forced to pull out of Dacia around 271 AD, making it the first province to be abandoned.[32][33]
After the Roman army and administration left Dacia, the territory was invaded by various migratory populations including Goths,[34] Huns,[35] Gepids,[36] Avars,[37] Bulgars,[36] Pechenegs,[38] and Cumans.[39] Several competing theories have been proposed to explain the origin of modern Romanians. Linguistic and geo-historical analysis tend to indicate that Romanians coalesced as a major ethnic group both south and north of the Danube in the regions previously colonized by Romans.[40]

@ernie: I am well aware of what it means , I was merely referring to what some of the posters meant in abbreviation , NOT meaning in general , save your class !!

@SOFIA:

“I was born in France , I speak French , English , Itailan , my father is African and my mother French/Itailan. What am I ? Well on my birth certificate it says I’m French , thats what I am and proud of it. Roma is short for Romanian. In other countries you are not defined by your race like America.”
congratulation for your french origin, due to the fact that you are born in France. ( that’s citizenship)Great place to be…
Race tough is different than nationality.
Since your mom is French/\Italian and your dad African your color must be adorable. These are the best inter-racial combinations and the kids are usually superb.. Good for you…
you’re welcome! french people are known for good manners…the ones I know… at least…

@helloooooo:

read post # 268 and # 275 and it will help you understand better.

@Alina:
close enough…LOL

@Alina:
was this one taken in Mexico?

@a smile☺: A girl from NYC. I think of NYC or LA.

@Alina:
hilarious!!! made me laugh!

Funny!! thanks girls gbutler.ru
screenstar:
Shirt by Hermes, Сoat by Jil Sander (и все это из Selfridges)

kapelka:
Кирпич от Версаче…

@screenstar:   Shirt by Hermes, Soat by Jil Sander (all from Selfridges)
@kapelka:  Brick by Versace …

NLuvWithGB @ 04/17/2013 at 11:02 pm

Am I the only one who looks at this gorgeous man and thinks “Dang, I just want to lick his face!”

@Somebodyelse: Old gossip. Not actual reality. All too has changed since then.

@Alina:
Thanks Alina – you have the best links!
He is adorable in that hat. Beautiful man.

God Bless yoou all! @ 04/17/2013 at 11:59 pm

Romans 12:10
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

@helloooooo:

I hope that helps:

Being Romanian or Roma are two completely DIFFERENT notions, and NOT THE SAME, because they are two different categories of people with different origins.

The Romani people, also referred to depending on the sub-group as Roma, Sinti, Kale, Romani or Gypsies, are an ethnic group. They are believed to have originated in the region of India and Pakistan in South Asia. They began their migration to Europe and North Africa via the Iranian plateau about 1,000 years ago.
see below article:

Romanians have been on their territory more than 2000 years. they have been invaded by romans.

good night

@ernie:
Stop the articles about the Romanians. Do not forget, this is Butler’s thread! Stop already! Boring and uninteresting.

New Thread @ 04/18/2013 at 2:08 am

New Thread, Ladies — he’s leaving an office building. Quick – comment before he goes to Starbucks and JJ starts another thread.

@NLuvWithGB: No you are not! I would too!

@Alina: and all your socks.
who are you to dictate the rules…..you can skip this post, and nobody forces you ton read…. it may be boring for you…. because you’re hateful with no education….
глупый пизда.

@GFW:

Thank you for that!

@Rightwingpropaganda:

Someone is using my name. The powers that be at this sewer called JJ, don’t care who uses anyone’s name. So I would advise you not to answer any posts with my name. It’s not me. I don’t post here other than to make it clear some idiot is using my name.