Kelly Osbourne Bares Bikini Body for 'Self' May 2013

Kelly Osbourne Bares Bikini Body for 'Self' May 2013

Kelly Osbourne shows off her super toned bikini body on the cover of Self magazine’s May 2013 issue.

Here’s what the 28-year-old Fashion Police correspondent had to share with the mag:

On her seizure she suffered earlier this year: “I never want to take my good health for granted. The seizure was 60 seconds, but those 60 seconds will change my life for the better forever. I’ve worked hard to get in shape, and I’m going to continue. Not because being ‘skinny’ is important, but because I want to feel good.”

On methods of getting in shape: “If you jump in the deep end, you’re probably going to drown because you’re just not going to like it. It starts by realizing you don’t have to walk on a treadmill to work out. You can hike, kayak or say, ‘Okay, I’m going to go out with my friends and not drink, and dance my ass off, and that’s the same as working out.’ Like, people don’t realize that you just have to be physical, that’s it.”

On not comparing herself to other celebrities: “I don’t compare myself to anybody else. It’s okay to have a healthy envy and look up to somebody and set goals, but you have to realize that you’re never going to be exactly that person. Wishing you were Angelina Jolie or J.Lo isn’t going to change the fact that you’re not. Why not start working with what you do have instead of what you don’t?”

For more from Kelly, visit Self.com. Bigger cover inside…

kelly osbourne bares bikini body for self may 2013 01

Credit: Dewey Nicks/Self
Posted to: Bikini, Kelly Osbourne, Magazine

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Adorable.
I love the way she thinks about herself.
More women should follow her lead.
“Skeletons” are so boring.

WOW! Too much photoshop here.

joan riverzz @ 04/17/2013 at 1:39 pm

Yuck!

Looselipz @ 04/17/2013 at 1:43 pm

Still ugly.

Wise words, down to earth.

@Looselipz: If she’s ugly I want to be ugly.

I don’t dislike Kelly but there’s something about her that rubs me the wrong way. When she was fat she used to always bag out celebs who were skinnier than her and abhor the superficial fashion lifestyle and now that she’s not fat, she’s become one of the people she used to hate. I would like her more if she wasn’t so transparent and admitted how much she’s changed on the inside.

QueenOfTrashin @ 04/17/2013 at 5:02 pm

Looks like they painted a gallon of paint under her “abs”.

ugly bit ch @ 04/17/2013 at 6:21 pm

NASTY PIG!

@Bessie:

I’m right there with you. I’m wondering if this weight loss will be permanent this time. Since she lost weight numerous times before just to put it back on eventually.

she’s still NOT attractive. don’t really like the hyp0critical wh0res from Fashion Police who enjoy making fun of celebrities that are dressed better than them!

USE YOUR BRAIN @ 04/21/2013 at 5:16 pm

Rude people are disgusting. From what I’ve seen it’s the people with low self esteem that are negative and would like everyone else to feel as ****** as they do. Why can’t you just be happy for others and stop imposing your insecurities on everyone else? I’m not a huge fan of Kelly, or any celebrity for that matter, but your comments are awful. I don’t understand why a so many people today want to spread negativity. Do something constructive with your life. What do you accomplish by saying rude things? People with so much arrogance and hate in their hearts are truly a waste of space. You, not Kelly Osbourne’s body, Photoshopped or not, are what’s wrong with the world.

@USE YOUR BRAIN: Way to tell it. I saw the mag. at the check out & thought “cute girl” & I had no idea who it was. I was amazed when I found out it was Keiiy. People get a kick out of being rude anonymously. Good prose.

christina @ 04/27/2013 at 2:20 pm

she is so ugly even with photoshop