Drew Barrymore Cooks with Chef Eric Ripert - Watch Now!
Drew Barrymore cooks with celebrity chef Eric Ripert for an appearance on his show On the Table, premiering on Thursday (April 18) on YouTube’s Reserve Channel.
“I am Drew and I am here participating in this show On the Table with Eric Ripert. I’m here to cook with him and talk about my wines,” the 38-year-old actress says in the clip.
“I wanted to create Barrymore Wines because I always drank Pinot Grigio with my friends and I love the communal nature of that, the tradition that me and my friends, and now my actually family have had, which is to feel like a family sitting around a table,” Drew added. “Our motto is actually our family to yours.”
Watch the clip below and head over to the Reserve Channel to check out the full episode!
Drew Barrymore Cooks with Chef Eric Ripert – Watch Now!
Click inside for Drew Barrymore‘s recipe of Clams Montecito…
Drew Barrymore’s Clams Montecito
1 Bag of MANILA clams – the smaller the better.
1 cup of Barrymore Wines Pinot Grigio
5 cloves of chopped garlic
1 large jalapeño (with a few seeds)
1 stick of butter
· Melt butter and add garlic and jalapeño
· Cook for 3-4 minutes on med heat in a saucepan and add Barrymore Wines Pinot Grigio
· Cook down for about 5 minutes
· Remove from stove and squeeze lemon into butter mixture.
· Turn on grill to med high and spread clams on cookie sheet and spread around until they open.
· Warm butter up if need be
· Toss onto clams and coat.
· Serve with warm baguette
· Best served with pan-seared cod fish
*Recipe serves two