Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita

Gerard Butler Talks Having Fun with Dog Lolita

Gerard Butler holds his messenger bag in his hand while heading to an office building on Thursday (April 18) in Century City, Calif.

The 44-year-old Olympus Has Fallen actor recently chatted with Shortlist Magazine about his dog Lolita.

“I know it’s not politically correct to buy a dog from a pet store, but there was this one dog asleep with one eye open and its tongue hanging out. I pulled her out and she started biting the sh-t out me,” Gerard said. “I was going to leave but I couldn’t stop myself, so I bought her and we immediately started putting cigarettes in her mouth and all that stuff – not lit, of course – and I realized you could have lot of fun with a dog. Until she started sh-tting all over the place. I was on a private plane once, and it was like somebody had bathed us in sh-t.”

gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 01
gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 02
gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 03
gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 04
gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 05
gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 06
gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 07
gerard butler talks having fun with dog lolita 08

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

Lolita not Gerard.

thats one fvked up story………

Poor Lolita! That’s no way to treat a little puppy! He shouldn’t have a dog if that’s what he really did. She could still get toxins from that! I’m really shocked and disappointed! He’s going to have the ASPCA down on him if he’s not careful! What a jerk!

Not Butler @ 04/18/2013 at 5:48 pm

What a ****, putting cigarettes on her mouth? such a loser

Okay, this a little more serious meeting. He’s got The Shoes on. And his beloved Satchel he should consider writing a story about using it to tell it, has all he needs to his pockets don’t have to bulge! More gray, grey, and grayer.
~K
who wants to know when he turned 44? :o[

There’s nothing funny about his stupid comments. His attempts at humor make him sound like a freaking lunatic. This is why he sucks at acting, he’s not funny and obviously not very smart. Most petowners speak lovingly of their pets, they don’t act this stupid.

Oops, how soon I forget. He’s not acting.

thor's day @ 04/18/2013 at 6:07 pm

@GFW: they should say Gerard Butler in his 44th year then like the obits

Seriously PO'd phannie @ 04/18/2013 at 6:09 pm

This is one time I really hope the story is wrong, otherwise he’s truly a moron who needs to grow up! Kids don’t do that crap to a dog, and they do a lot of crazy stuff. Sure glad Lolita obviously only has to deal with GB 3 times a year for photo ops. Hope her full time person is much nicer! At least MG can tell him he’s being an A$$.

mlllllllllllle @ 04/18/2013 at 6:15 pm

First I was shocked by the name “Lolita” wich is to me the masterpiece written by Nabokov.
Then I read the “fun” with the dog….WTF ?!

Even if he’s kidding around this is in such poor form to even joke about something like that! This could seriously get PETA or someone calling him! He seems wired in this interview and flippant. I didn’t like it at all! Is he hell bent on loosing all of his fans? I’m shocked too by the response some of his fans make in light of his remarks as if it was all OK!

NLuvWithGB @ 04/18/2013 at 6:24 pm

Damn – my opinion just changed tremendously – I love my dogs way more than him – guess I better change my freaking sock now!!!!

My Thoughts @ 04/18/2013 at 6:28 pm

Probably just a figment of the journalists imagination.

@mlllllllllllle: He excused that away one time by saying a girlfriend named her. That was the name of a story about an older man being obsessed with a teenaged girl of fifteen. I really don’t see any woman thinking that’s OK that has any self respect. And having fun with a dog is not by abusing it. I think he’s really gone too far this time, even if he’s just kidding, and stuck his foot so far down in his mouth, he’s going to choke on it! This is really going to come back to bite him in the butt!

@My Thoughts: Well if that’s he case, GB needs to sue him! Making remarks like that about your little dog is NOT cool! I want to see him talk his way out of this one, as if even care anymore!

He really seemed wired in that interview like he was high! The man is too self destructive for my tastes. I don’t always believe print interviews but I think this is something only he would say but then maybe qualify his remarks with “just kidding”. If he did, and the journalist wrote down what he said as gospel. then Gerry needs to stop saying sht that they can use on him! It’s his fault no matter how true it is.

mlllllllllllle @ 04/18/2013 at 6:45 pm

@So Sad!: I’m gonna (try) to answer only about the novel Lolita;
Actually I love that book, and that’s why this name is kind of sacred to me.
Not that I hate dogs, I don’t like them around because I’ve been bite when I was a child, but I respect animals, and this thing about smoke is stupid, immature and cruel.
Sorry for my english, it’s not my first language…;) Don’t hesitate to correct me, it makes me progress.

Give me a break! @ 04/18/2013 at 6:45 pm

I think it is so funny and bet the pictures were a riot. He loves Lolita and would never do anything to hurt her.
Of course we are talking about a dog who generally licks their own ass and has their nose in every dogs tush they meet, eat their own vomit and any cat dirt with relish.
You want to beach about something, stick with Michael Vicks and his kind of perverted love of dogs and those that tie their dogs to trees in the boiling sun without water etc. Think you get my point.
He travels with her, loves her to pieces and would never think of harming her. Plus she stays at the best hotels, has someone to walk her and take care of her. Just continue with your stupid rants and get a life.

Hi ladies. I don’t think gerry could ever hurt his lolita. He loves her to pieces.

Some of you really need to get a life. He would never hurt the dog and lot’s of people do silly things with their pets, its all just a bit of fun.
And stop reading anything into the name Lolitta, My friends mother had a dog called that years ago and it was named after her aunt.

@Give me a break!: Even joking about something like this is not good. And what dogs do as dogs should not be confused as to what humans can inflict on them. If he thinks getting off on doing something like that to the dog as a puppy, what’s he done since? The whole point here is his talking about having fun with a dog by putting harmful things in it’s mouth to get a laugh! Is he also one of those guys who uses people in his life as the butt of his jokes? Like the remark of comparing his Mother and Aunt to a sumo wrestler? I bet she was mortified when she heard that and quite hurt. He’s got a big mouth and stupid one and it’s going to get him in a lot of trouble. He may think he’s reached the big time now and he can get away with it but he’s got a rude awakening coming to him! You act like a jerk, especially when it comes to the innocent abuse of animals or children, and talk like a hyped up seventeen year old all the time, people are going to ignore you and write you off as a prck and his acting skills aren’t going to save him either. He’ll be walking around asking people if HE can say, “This is Sparta”.

I don’t believe anything that I read including here. It’s written to create a desire to continue visiting the web site and/or buy the products. However that being said you do have the idiots like me who will continue to visit (not buy) the free sites just to see how stupid somethings are. I don’t know if he did this or not but he’s treated her well over the course of years that he has had her. As far as her name, there are worse and I kind of like Lolita as a name. Doesn’t mean everyone is going to but then maybe you wouldn’t like the name of my dog. There have been some stupid names that I’ve heard but the owner liked them Tinky (this was a great dane), Malford (?), ’cause (don’t ask could not figure that won out – thought it was cuz but nope it was ’cause short for because), His and Her (LBJ’s dogs) so like I said to each his own.

@FFS: Then he should have not said it or said he was joking around. I don’t think he thought he was hurting her but doing something to an animal that makes them uncomfortable or puts them at risk for amusement is abuse I don’t care who they are.

He looks good in these pictures. Looks like he bulked up a bit, muscle showing. I hope he is on his way to discuss a new project. Would love to see Mike Banning resurface.

That bit was in a interview posted at older threads that didn’t get a nod. Guess Just Jared loves getting hits to his blog/gossip site from Butler watchers so put it in the “headlines” as a draw. Whatever. It was over 6 years ago anyways. I mean, what was so bad about it? Who doesn’t play with their dogs?
I did as puppies x2. They wore, ohm, reindeer ears, and hated them. Sunglasses, and hated them. It’s what we do.
Some people dress their dogs up. Other than an adorable pink girly collar, I think little Lolita even has a motorcycle jacket. But I daresay she could fit into it today. And besides, she’s past all that ‘trendy’ stuff. She’s a grown-up like her dad now.
~K