Gerard Butler & Jessica Alba: Coachella Weekend Two!

Gerard Butler & Jessica Alba: Coachella Weekend Two!

Gerard Butler cracks a smile as he walks around during the second day of Week Two at the 2013 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 20) in Indio, Calif.

The 44-year-old actor was among the many celebrities spotted that day, including Jessica Alba who was seen walking solo.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the week, Gerard held on to his messenger bag as he headed into an office building in Century City.

FYI: Jessica is wearing 7 For All Mankind jeans, Matt Bernson‘s KM Gladiator flats, and an Inhabit sweater around her waist.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Jessica Alba at Coachella

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

Gerard made Jessica cry… Sure!

angelsrock @ 04/21/2013 at 2:35 pm

@Honestly:

To each his own. Although Gerry is not pretty, he is very manly and strong looking. He’s been rocking it lately in the looks department. Check out the pics from the OHF press tour. He has looked amazing.

But I understand. I feel the same way about some celebs that some women swoon over. So I get it. Variety is the spice of life.

Celebrities that attend Coachella who are in their mid-thirties look silly and desperate for a photo-op, let alone someone who’s pushing fifty! Gerry (and his creative PR team) may claim that he’s only 43, but the man looks a decade older.

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/21/2013 at 2:45 pm

On the past thread, Alina posted this interview with GB. Just thought I would post the link again if any of you missed it. A good interview imo and worth the read.

@Madalina Ghenea:

Agree with every word.

Alina cry @ 04/21/2013 at 2:49 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: You can call her a duck but there are way more hidden ‘ducks’ out there having fun.

Moms night out @ 04/21/2013 at 2:49 pm

@Jane:

No clue about how often she Leaves her babies to a sitter. All I know is when I had two toddlers I would have JUMPED at a chance to et a couple days away. They’re teenagers now and I’m still dreaming!!!

Alina cry @ 04/21/2013 at 2:52 pm

At least Madalina’s appearance shows what she really is. You know what I mean.

@BeyBot:

They are not claiming anything, it’s a fact. And it’s also a fact that smoking ages people. I know two guys, one is 60 and a non smoker and the other is 45 and a smoker. The 60 year old looks the youngest of the two.

Can I just ask? @ 04/21/2013 at 2:59 pm

@Alina cry:

Her appearance where?

Lord Love a Duck @ 04/21/2013 at 3:05 pm

@Alina cry: What on earth are you talking about #31?

Hello Angelsrock!

Alina cry @ 04/21/2013 at 3:09 pm

@Can I just ask?: Everywhere. She has surgery on because she didn’t like herself. I don’t know if she denies having something done but if she’s a ho with you can already know why.

Can I just ask? @ 04/21/2013 at 3:12 pm

@Alina cry:

Oh I see what you mean, I thought she’s turned up somewhere.

A bit of useless information. @ 04/21/2013 at 3:16 pm

This thread is called GERARD BUTLER AND JESSICA ALBA and thought you might like to know that Alba is the Gaelic name for Scotland. Spelt the same but pronounced Alupa.

Alina cry @ 04/21/2013 at 3:21 pm

Gerard sooooo handsome.

alba means white @ 04/21/2013 at 4:01 pm

alba means white; she is spanish. not scottish
people go to concerts in southern california because its cool. its a social function and to meet other singles or hang out with your friends and look cool while keeping an out for hotties.
jessica is probably getting a break from the kiddies with her friends from high school. she grew up in la county and indio is a nice getaway for the weekend with friends.

alba means white @ 04/21/2013 at 4:12 pm

I just read on a previous jessica alba jj thread, that she is there with her hubby and friends. So you babysitter wannabees don’t have to be mad anymore now.
Jessica Alba spends her day at the 2013 Coachella Music Festival on Friday (April 19) in Indio, Calif.
The 31-year-old actress was joined by her hubby Cash Warren and some friends.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Alba

A bit of useless information. @ 04/21/2013 at 4:16 pm

@alba means white:

“alba means white; she is spanish. not scottish”

Nobody said she was Scottish, if you read the post what I said was that Alba is the Gaelic name for Scotland.

@Eva:
>Talking about his girlfriend’s body parts like women are objects and revealing details about their sex life on Howard Stern.
——————————————————————————

Oh I don’t think I’ve heard about this. What did he say???

question to totaly useless inf @ 04/21/2013 at 4:27 pm

what does alba mean in gaelic?
what does scotland mean in scottish?

@Eva:
“>Making fun of heavy people by comparing his own mother to a sumo wrestler.”

@question to totaly useless inf:

“what does alba mean in gaelic?
what does scotland mean in scottish?”

Alba is the Gaelic name for Scotland, Scots for Scotland is Scoatlund.

@MJ:

“Making fun of heavy people by comparing his own mother to a sumo wrestler.”
Aw… he actually likened his mom to a sumo wrestler?! These threads make me so bummed sometimes. :’-(”

He didn’t make fun of heavy people, what he said was that his mum and his aunt were doing water sports and were wearing padded suits that made them look like sumo wrestlers. He wasn’t making fun of anybody and Eve is just making a mountain out of a mole hill.

@Greta:
Oh… thank you for clearing that up! It’s so hard filtering through all the crap sometimes, I miss things.

@Greta: Scots for Scotland is Scoatlund. Just curious never heard this before.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All