Matthew McConaughey: 'Mud' Screening with Camila Alves!

Matthew McConaughey: 'Mud' Screening with Camila Alves!

Matthew McConaughey puts his arm around his wife Camila Alves at the Cinema Society screening of his film Mud held at The Museum of Modern Art on Sunday (April 21) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor was joined at the event by his co-star Reese Witherspoon, who he took pictures with on the black carpet, and cast mate Sarah Paulson.

Mud, a drama, is set to be released in theaters on April 26 – be sure to check it out!

FYI: Matthew is wearing Vivienne Westwood. Camila is wearing Dolce&Gabbana with Casadei pumps. Reese is wearing head to toe Saint Laurent. The screening was presented by Fiji Water and Levi’s.

30+ pictures inside of Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves, and more at the screening of Mud

matthew mcconaughey mud screening with camila alves 01
matthew mcconaughey mud screening with camila alves 30
matthew mcconaughey mud screening with camila alves 31
matthew mcconaughey mud screening with camila alves 32
matthew mcconaughey mud screening with camila alves 33
matthew mcconaughey mud screening with camila alves 34

ABC

wait….was reese arrested before this?

Getting anorexic and than gaining back the weight has messed up this guy’s face. If you’re over 40, especially if you’re a white man, you don’t have the kind of collagen in your skin to bounce back to the way you were. Christian Bale managed to get away with it because he was only 30 when he did the same for the Mechanist.

tsk tsk tsk @ 04/21/2013 at 10:24 pm

She looks drunk here too!

@Tina:

Reeses Pieces was arrested last night I believe

Both were arrested after midnight on Friday, April 19th so technically Saturday! Business as usual….

That is one ugly suit.

rootytootyrooty @ 04/21/2013 at 10:51 pm

that suit is the real criminal here.

55vineyard @ 04/21/2013 at 11:51 pm

Maybe not the best time to release a movie about a couple helping a fugitive – don’t know just my opinion.

Livin' the Life @ 04/22/2013 at 12:15 am

The buzz on her movie Mud is supposed to be really bad too.Just like the other movies she’s been making.

@Livin’ the Life: The buzz around Mud has actually been really good (currently holds a 96% on Rotten Tomatoes) but i don’t think anyone will see it.

Reece’s drunk husband is Matthews agent, awkward . Reece reminds me of Chris Brown they think their **** don’t stink and because the have fame they aren’t held to any standards of decency … She didn’t even release a state..expressing regret or acknowledging fault or offense, apologize, contrition… You know her fame just doesn’t come with vast amounts money and privileges.. There are responsibilities as well .. Celebrities forget the public gives them all they have they can just as easily take it away.

AustinLea @ 04/22/2013 at 1:34 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online.(Click Home information)

ugly suit for McConaughey and he’s again too slim
Reese Witherspoon looks great in brunette

Matt looks like he has two wives in the above JJ pictorial. Too funny.

Oh, Reese, your name is mud!

Matt has lost his looks.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 04/22/2013 at 11:43 am

I´m happy to see her again. She looks wonderful.
Of course, I am the same “Real Dirk” like “Real Dirk_Reese-Fan” or
“Still The Real Dirk_Reese-Fan”.
I had some problems with the moderation-filter of Jared. But Jared helped me! And therefore my style of writing has changed. But of course, it´s still me, the “Real Dirk”! Thanx Jared!
The post to the next pictures should be “Dirk_Reese-Fan” again. But I posted under “Real Dirk_Reese-Fan”. Sorry for that!
MUD IS GREAT MOVIE, NO DOUBT
And Reese is always hipp for my heart – like the track “Barbara Streisand”. I could whistle that sound under the shower!

Matthew still looks terrible. Losing that weight for that role was so not worth it. He still looks sick and just…wrong, somehow.

@Gail: he has! I was thinking he actually looks like a bad wax copy of his former self.

Ha ha Reese: “Do you know my name?”

Cop: “Yeah, your name is now MUD!”

Lol

Reese Witherspoon looks great in brunette.