Reese Witherspoon Arrested After Jim Toth's DUI Incident

Reese Witherspoon Arrested After Jim Toth's DUI Incident

Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth were both reportedly arrested in the early morning hours of Friday (April 19) in Atlanta, Ga.

According to Variety, the couple was pulled over under suspicion of driving while intoxicated, after Jim switched into the wrong lane.

He is facing a DUI charge after blowing a .139 on a breathalyzer test, while the 37-year-old actress was arrested due to disorderly conduct. She reportedly disobeyed the officer who told her to stay inside the car.

Reese and Jim were briefly jailed and released on bond at 3:30AM ET. She is currently in Atlanta shooting her upcoming indie drama The Good Lie.

Click inside to read more details from the arrest…

Mrs. Witherspoon began to hang out the window and say that she did not believe that I was a real police officer,” the police report read. “I told Mrs. Witherspoon to sit on her butt and be quiet.”

It continues, “Mrs. Witherspoon asked, ‘Do you know my name?’ I answered, ‘No, I don’t need to know your name.’ I then added, ‘right now.’ Mrs. Witherspoon stated, ‘You’re about to find out who I am.’”

A court appearance is scheduled for Monday at 8AM.

Credit: Alexandra Wyman; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jim Toth, Reese Witherspoon

Getty

There goes her girl-next-door image.

I just read the detailed account of what she said to the officer. She is insufferable and has a sense of entitlement. Her whole public facade is crumbling. Good on Atlantab officers, if it was in LA they would have let them off the hook.

finally she’s not as boring as she looks but Jim ,it’s dangerous to drive drunk

This is shocking and seems so out of character. Wish them well.

oh wow. whos next jennifer garner?

Yikes. How embarassing…

She is so overrated. The fact that she is a ‘celebrity’ does NOT certainly mean she can do whatever she can. Especially behaving like a real b**** !!!

Don’t care much for Reese, down the road to destruction. Sound like she’s an enabler.

Yeah go read the entire exchange between her and the arresting officer. Vince V. said she was a tool and that is an understatement.

And I’m sure he has driven drunk before. He just got caught this time. they both should be ashamed of themselves. People could have been killed.

Hahahahaha idiots! wtf was she thinking? And obviously he is a moron~!

Wooo! Hooo! @ 04/21/2013 at 5:43 pm

Hahahahahahaha!!

Do you know who I am?

Police: No and I don’t give a #@*#! Get in the da#n car!

She and her pr team have created this little miss sweetheart image of her. Her true colors have come out.

Her being friends with Aniston and C.Handler makes perfect sense now. All self entitled and rude.

Way to make a big dramatic deal over nothing!
She seems like the sweetest down-to-earth person, maybe she got annoyed and pissed, so what?
I’m sure she wasn’t that abnoxious, can’t trust everything you read!

We think we know these celebs but WE DON’T!!!

Wooo! Hooo! @ 04/21/2013 at 5:47 pm

Oh yeah, they were driving a Ford Focus??? What’s wrong Reeses Pieces can’t afford a better car??

wild Southern country girl at heart just like in many of her roles she has played, LOL .Love my girl! sounds just like your night of partying turned wrong.

@emma:

You must be from her pr team!

She is far from sweet. Her public persona is fake.

Such an overrated actress. Reese truly is a no talent actress. Hopefully she and her husband will be punished appropriately. I am very tired of the Hollywood people being immune from punishment for breaking the law. Let’s see how Georgia law reacts to the so called entitled.

Wooo! Hooo! @ 04/21/2013 at 5:51 pm

She wouldn’t be so sweet if she and her drunken husband had killed an innocent family in a head on collision!

I believe everything reported due to she always have given off the little Miss Snob vibe. Plus the company she keeps is the worst, especially Handler.

@emma: @emma:

” Do you know my name?” LOL HAHAHAHA well done officer well done!

well well well

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 04/21/2013 at 5:56 pm

Just missed that Reese will scream ‘I won an Oscar’! And the sad part is that she have older kids and a baby I guess I would be waiting at the hotel and she getting drunk ….LOL

Aren’t they parents of a newborn baby boy? WTF?? All that money and can’t even grab a cab huh? Nice parents

She’s a sweet heart, don’t trust that cop he is unprofessional. “Sit your butt down and be quiet” really? All he had to do is show his badge. They’re grown ups not children. Do your job and don’t chastise people.

This is hilarious for some reason.

I am very disappointed to hear this…. Wow, I hope they don’t get off easy! Again, celebrities who think they are above the law!

@Kitty: shut up moron!

@emma:

and here comes the SPIN..

I bet Lindsey and others would love for you to defend them. How is Reese any different then anyone else.. She was wrong. And of course people like you are trying already to say that the cop is lying. or the facts are wrong.

he was driving on the wrong side of road. Could have killed someone Reese should be on her knees thanking the police for stopping their dumbasses before they killed themselves or some INNOCENT driver. Happens everyday. she was WRONG.. nothing to spin or defend. She was wrong. Liking her acting/movies doesn’t make her hands off when she is wrong.

Umm I don’t know where you are from but when people are drunk and/or unruly, you will get this kind of language from a cop. Check out cops…..Because if you’re acting like a child (especially when you’re resisting arrest) you will be treated like a child.

@Kitty:

Never would have happened if she was still married to Ryan Phillippe. Oh Reese Witherspoon, what has happened to your life. :(

@Addie: You wish them well? I wish someone would throw the book at them. Driving Drunk is an absolutely selfish and dangerous crime. You endanger your own life and the lives of everyone else on the road with you. They need HARSH penalties to be levied at these morons on the FIRST offense.

@emma: Emma maybe if you lost someone you love to a drunk driver you’d change your mind that this was just “nothing”. They need HARSH HARSH penalties for the first offense of this crime. Maybe then people would think twice before doing it.

Journalistic @ 04/21/2013 at 6:04 pm

LOL …I think most people already knew she that is not the America’s Sweetheart her people portray her as; she’s a well known c**t and this will, hopefully, her demure fall from grace. Shame on them.

I love how celebrities think their so above everyone else! LOL

“Do you know who I am?”

How many times have we heard celebrities say this? Too many times too count!

Hilarious!

Jim obviously made a huge mistake and may need to consider he has a drinking problem. Good thing there wasn’t an accident.
As for Reese, I can totally imagine her attitude.

Livin' the Life @ 04/21/2013 at 6:07 pm

They both have a drinking problem. You remember when Reese “fell down” and hurt herself ? it was before she got pregnant. You remember that car accident she had on another occasion, in her neighborhood? Reese is a drunk and she has been for years. She is attracted to drunks. Ryan is a drunk and a pothead, and now Jim Toth. She is fine for a while, then she gets “carried away.” They didn’t breathalize her because she wasn’t the driver. The only think she got was a disorderly. They were being nice. She could have gotten drunk & disorderly and interferring with a policeofficer. This is inexcusable. Drunk Drivers kill people. They are both entitled pieces of excrement. Both of them are mean drunks, too. Toth certainly is.

Really KItty? She is full of herself. She should keep her mouth shut. Such a sense of entittlement. What bad role parents for their children and the baby her nanny takes care of. She needs to stop worrying about traveling with her friends and husband, getting her pic taken by paps and re-think the life that she is leading. What a bit@R.

SunnyAutumn @ 04/21/2013 at 6:08 pm

“You don’t tell me to sit my butt down. I’m a celebrity. I make more in a week than you will make in a life time, you cop.” She must ha’ve been buzzed out of her mind, lil hillbilly twat.

keeping it real @ 04/21/2013 at 6:12 pm

Reese better wake up just because paps follow her around does not make her better than others. Can’t wait for the mugshots.

keeping it real @ 04/21/2013 at 6:12 pm

Just because Hollywood overpays you butt does not make you Reese Witherspoon better than others.

an opinion @ 04/21/2013 at 6:14 pm

@emma: Stop reading puff pieces and read articles about how she is rude to a lot of hard working people not just these cops.

The late night shows are going to have a field day with this tomorrow night. I can hear the jokes now starting out with:

Do you know my name???

or this gem

she “stated that she was a ‘US citizen’ and that she was allowed to ‘stand on American ground.’”

Hey maybe Ford will give them an endorsement deal!

Not to judge but she is friends with Chelsea Handler…that says alot. I’m sure jennifer anniston isn’t as “sweet” either. All drunk a**es. It upsets me bc someone could’ve been killed by her husband’s “driving”.

Pattycake @ 04/21/2013 at 6:19 pm

@Addie: Not out of character at all. This could have happened at almost any time since they’ve been together. Including when she was pregnant. They both like to drink. A lot. As well as imbibe other things.

I never bought her sweet, southern girl act. She always comes off as very self-entitled and bitchy. She should have just stayed in the car and kept her mouth shut. She made the situation as bad as it was even worse.

I don’t think she feels entitled, I think she was just drunk.
They had a night out without the kids, had a few drinks and then acted immaturely, but they’re not criminals for this.

KARMA BABY……..KARMA!

@Addie:

Hey,the ‘character’ that we THINK these people carry is only that which they transmit to us electronically via the media. Don’t be naïve. They all put their pants on one leg at a time…or in Reese’s case, one panty hole at a time. Almost all of them are arrogant, self-promoting lemmings.

Guys, I can’t believe no one of you ever had a few more drinks than necessary and acted weird or annoying…
Obviously they shouldn’t have been driving, this is wrong, but don’t blame her or them for all the bad that is in the world.
If she wasn’t famous no one would have payed so much attention to this, it would have just been a story that you laugh about…

@Addie:

Why would you wish someone stupid enough to get behind the wheel drunk and someone being a spoiled entitled brat well?

WoW there goes her goody two shoes image…right out the door

@coco
OH we are laughing alright! We are laughing!

Both Drunk and Dangerous @ 04/21/2013 at 6:33 pm

@coco:

So you think they just had a few drinks and this is not serious? He was drunk, weaving into another lane. Just lucky he didn’t hit anyone head on and kill someone. She tried to pull that “I’m better than you are” on him, a cop just doing his job. He was 100% right to tell her to sit on her butt and shut up.

Her PR tried to keep this quiet until the tabs had gone to press. Her real nasty personality was in full force. Waiting for the spin to begin.

Want to see her mug shot.

AAAAAHAHAHAHA

@coco
You must be on her PR team or condone drinking, driving and acting like an a$$ to a law enforcement office? Idiot!

It's Britney Bitch @ 04/21/2013 at 6:39 pm

I would be willing to bet she has some sort of bipolar disorder. She seems “off” a lot. She acts manic. She gets her picture taken daily doing mundane things in L.A. NO ONE does that but she keeps the paps close and she is always SMILING like a lunatic at them. She is never with her baby, she seems distant with her two older kids too. I imagine she has nanny’s with her at all times. I predict her facade of an image will crumble in years to come.

coco, ask people who have been hurt or lost a family member to a drunk driving accident if they think this is funny.

sooo funny, she got SCHOOLED and EXPOSED. job well done, Mr Policeman!

She has been an uncouth little snot for some time.

She was on Letterman a few years ago whining obnoxiously about how “we don’t make as many millions as we used to.” Meanwhile, people were losing their homes and starving in the streets during the economic crash.

“You are about to find out who I am” sounds like a threat. Who does she think she is? What kind of power does she think she has?

She is just another wrongly celebrated mediocre hack. She shrieks her way through bad movies and thinks that makes her above the law and immune from endangering the lives of others?

Sounds like she deserved it!! Imagine letting your drunk husband drive & then trying to defend him and stop the police from doing their freaking job! Idiot.

Btw anyone defending this or her is also an idiot! Having a cop tell you to sit your butt down when you’re running your entitled asss off is probably the NICEST thing they can do. God what an EGO!

@coco:

You need to do some research. I don’t find drinking and driving funny, or just a story to “talk about”.. the fact that she is famous makes no difference.. In my city DUI are posted for all to see. Famous or not. how you or anyone can defend this is beyond reason. The difference is nonfamous people don’t ask a police officer “do you know who I am” so she is using fame. If she wants to be like the unfortunate hundreds of people unknown arrested for this, then she wouldn’t have used those lines.

Stop defending this. Too many innocent people have died because of drunk drivers. Where is your defense of the innocent lives possibly saved.

@Nolan:
If you read carefully, I said that drunk driving is wrong.
But luckily they didn’t hit anybody.
My point was that her behavior to the cop was probably driven by being drunk, not by being self entitled. That’s the point, and it has NOTHING to do with justifying drunk driving.

I’ve heard around that Ryan Phillippe has wanted the kids for a while now, but knew there was no way of getting them. No judge would take kids away from their mother without a good reason. Especially if that mother is “America’s Sweetheart”, well I guess Ryan has found his good reason to nab the kids.

Rupert Sanders @ 04/21/2013 at 7:00 pm

karma

She’s beautiful and classy as Gwyneth Paltrow. Two beautiful women.

@wth:
I didn’t say, and don’t think, that drunk driving specifically is funny. It’s the opposite of funny.
I meant that it’s funny when people say weird things because they’ve been drinking a little too much.
I’m not an alcoholic, but it happened to me to have a couple more wine glasses or beers and feel tipsy and say funny things. That’s it, it’s something different from doing dangerous things.

Southern redneck

......... @ 04/21/2013 at 7:07 pm

Her PR people will get her PSA gig as a spokeswoman for Women/People Against Drunk Driving. To try to bandaid her public image. She will be almost bare face, will talk about driving drunk is, talk about her kids, and blah, blah, blah.

Watch for it.

Another pompous cop who feels entitled to treat people however he wants. I hope she has his badge for the way he spoke to her. Cops like him give all cops a bad name. Cops are public SERVANTS. They work FOR us. WE pay their salaries. They’d do we’ll to remember that and stop the embarrassing grandstanding.

@Kristen:

well I’m glad he did his job for us and got them off the road; so that people like you are still alive to come on a gossip site and trash him.

Glad he was pulled over. Drinking and driving is a serious matter. Three girls under the age of 16 were recently killed in my state due to a drunk driver.

Pattycake @ 04/21/2013 at 7:31 pm

@Kristen: Yes, cops are public servants. Their duty is to keep harm from innocent citizens like the people trying to share the road with these two. As for how he spoke to her, her yammering was interfering with him completing his duties. Next time you’re stopped by the police, try that YOU work for me crap on them. Hahahaha

@Logan: She asked the officer, ‘do you know who I am?’
Very entitled indeed. Sorry, but you’re an actor, not a heart surgeon who saves lives (or the like). And you’re not a very good one at that, regardless of how many oscars or whatevers you’ve won.

Shame on both her and her husband. Him for driving drunk and her for not trying to stop him and acting like an entitled ass to the officer trying to do his job. I’m just glad no-one was hurt.

At least people are getting a taste of her real nasty personality. She’s a mediocre actress and t’s long been known in Hollywood that Reese is a very mean piece of work. She just has a great PR team around her and has worked very hard to keep up her all-American blonde sweetheart image.

I love how some people are defending this little b****. There are people out there advocating for sober driving and these two think they are above the law. How many kids, teens and humans die in general because of drunk driving and these two, parents to a new born ontop of it think they are above it all. They are rich enough to call a cab. Idiots!

Anonymous @ 04/21/2013 at 7:36 pm

This is so random. The cop might’ve exaggerated the story but the fact that she got arrested says it all really. Her true colours are reflected.

Dieter!!!!! @ 04/21/2013 at 7:36 pm

0.139 on the breathalyzer is ridiculous !!! I have been drinking and driving with 0.7. The police stopped me – and then let me drive again because 0.8 was the limit back then in Germany. Now it’s 0.5 and I have been stopped with 0.4 severyl time. No problems !! They let me drive away and wished me a pleasant jounery !!!

@Kristen
I am married to a police officer. How dare YOU take the side of drunk driver not matter WHO they are married too! I would like to see you go out everyday and put YOUR LIFE on the line for people you don’t know! You should be ashamed of your ways of thinking! I hope you or anyone you love is never affected by a drunk drivers stupid actions!

“Do you know my name?” Bwahahahahaha! Too bad he didnt say “yea you’re the sh!tty actress in all sh!tty movies that bombed!”

@NYC: All we know is the person their publicist invents, and that’s never the real person. Alwys heard she was a najor bish to everyone, we now know that’s true.

Livin' the Life @ 04/21/2013 at 7:42 pm

Please. Ryan Phillippe has been a drunk and a pothead for years and years. He can barely get a job. The only thing keeping Ryan working is Jim Toth who does it to keep things peaceful. Reese and Ryan always were drinkers. Funny, when your in your 20s it’s just partying to get drunk or smoke pot. But when you are closing in on 40, you are just a drunk.

Yes, people say funny things when they get tipsy. But talking like that to a police officer, especially when he is in the process of doing his job, shows Reese has no respect for authority and she does think she is entitled to special treatment. Problem is, she was in Atlanta, not L.A. In L.A. the cops are more obedient to the famous and the powerful. Jim is powerful in L.A. Not in Atlanta. In Atlanta he is just another reckless drunk with a mouthy, drunk wife.

I wonder how they would feel if they were sober, and got hit by a drunk driver? Seriously injured? She would sue everyone and their mother and that drunk driver would be under the jail.

The Music Man @ 04/21/2013 at 7:43 pm

Oh Jimmy Joe Toth, you finally got caught!

@Leslie. Their CHOICE of profession does not entitle them to behave unprofessionally. HE escalated the situation by cursing at her. Employees have no right to speak to their employers in that manner. I hope your husband doesn’t treat people that way.

Resse & Gwyneth are the most beautiful!

The Music Man @ 04/21/2013 at 7:47 pm

@Kristen
The office did not curse! He said sit down on your butt! Are you 2 years old or something? So you support drinking and driving and acting like an A** when on officer asks you to stop?

City of Boston @ 04/21/2013 at 7:55 pm

Cops deserve respect. If they tell you to sit down and shut up so they can do their job you should do it. They risk their lives doing that job they are not your servant put on the street to kiss your famous a ss.

Pattycake @ 04/21/2013 at 7:57 pm

@Livin’ the Life: Do you make money writing this fan fiction? Where was Ryan this weekend? Oh yeah, taking his son to his football game. Then spending time with his daughter. Toth is not in any way involved in Ryan’s career. ****! he’s barely involved in Reese’s career except to help it implode.

@Kristen
Explain how the officer escalated the situation? Did he put the booze down Toth’s throat? Did he make him get in the car and drive? Did he make him cross the center line into the other lane? Telling someone who is refusing to obey an officers request, to sit on their butt isn’t cussing. He gave a command, she failed to comply TWICE and she was arrested. She should of kept her mouth shut! and the article even states that Toth TRIED to calm her down so its obvious she was acting out of control and the “do you know who I am”, just shows that she thinks she is above the law! I am very happy they both were caught before he killed them or some innocent person!

Surfer Dude @ 04/21/2013 at 8:12 pm

@Livin’ the Life
It is obvious you know nothing about Ryan Phillippe! But go ahead and jump on THE WITHERDRUNKTOTH band wagon! Ryan is and ALWAYS has been the stable parent of those two!

Shut up !!!!!!!
Reese is great.
Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Bosworth are the best!!!!!!!
Yu’re all jealous!!!!!!!

@The Music Man No, I am not two. I am a grown woman who finds it unfortunate when public servants abuse their power. In my opinion a police officer referring to a woman’s “butt” is not only cursing, it is sexual harassment.

They are so lucky they didn’t kill or injure someone let alone crash somewhere. 0.139 is really high. I’m glad the police officer got them before they could hurt someone. It is beyond ridiculous that they couldn’t muster up $20 to get a cab or $$$ for a limousine.

@MnL It is should “have”, not should “of”.

Surfer Dude @ 04/21/2013 at 8:29 pm

@Kristen
How the heck is “sit on you butt and be quiet” sexual harassment?

@Surfer Dude If you have to ask then there is no point in explaining. You won’t grasp it.

Rose Colored Glasses @ 04/21/2013 at 8:31 pm

@Surfer Dude
Don’t bother with that idiot and her condoning alcoholism and blaming the police for saving lives that Saturday morning.

If they would killed themselves or killed someone else, she would be blaming the police and accusing them of sexual harassment.

She’s an ingrate!

@Kristen:

Kristen, please take a seat. Cops are HUMAN. If the cop is being verbally abused by an INTOXICATED person, they have the right to be stern. He could have said worse. By the way, as someone who had their SUV totaled by a drunk driver and, by the grace of God, was able to walk away with my passengers not seriously injured, I find it absolutely repulsive that you are defending Tim and Reese. I don’t care if you are a publicist, were hired by one, or you are just a blind fool, drunk driving kills and ruins lives. No excuses.

African Girl @ 04/21/2013 at 8:34 pm

I still don’t get the point of the “Do you know who I am?” question?!
Why the hell do people ask this question?! If you are not GOD ALMIGHTY Himself….nobody gives a rat’s patootie who the eff you are.
Stupid people.

@81 leslie @ 04/21/2013 at 8:37 pm

cops are overrated. they don’t do it to save lives, they do it because they like having power over people and your just a dumb broad.
its not like they are je/s/u.s, who didn’t arrest anybody.
saving lives…please. What a joke you are. You are so brainwashed.
get over yourself and your warped sense of giving your life. if a cop dies in the line of duty i don’t owe them anything. they were the idiots to get involved in that line of business and your the idiot married to it. Shut up and pay your taxes. Your living off my taxes so show some respect to the public who puts meals on your table you ungrateful bi-tch.
your just a delusional fashionista with a thing for uniforms and you like to be dominated because you are a bi-tch or easy to control. either way, you and your ilk are worthless.
now stop harassing people and go cook for your powerhungry public taxkiller

who wants to take bets that the cop is short and fat?

hmmm...well no wonder @ 04/21/2013 at 9:00 pm

hmmm…well no wonder, he didn’t recognize you….you dyed your hair.
still the cop was an ******* and should show some respect even in the face of disrespect. And, I don’t think she was being disrespectful. but the cop definitely was. they get away with that kind of behavior too much.

hmmm...well no wonder @ 04/21/2013 at 9:00 pm

that’s one reason why people hate cops. their attitudes are improper—regularly.

@Kristen: I sincerely would like to apologize for the upbringing that made you believe that Cops are jerks and celebrities are better than they are. You are welcome that cops keep crazies, killers and sexual predators in jail. Go get educated first about how they are keeping streets safe and risking their lives on line for uneducated people like YOU.

This is a woman who counts among her ‘friends,’ the vicious horrible unfunny attack dog bully Chelsea Handjob, and other mediocre talents – like the chick that gets Handjob to attack other actresses on her behalf, Jen annutson. This is Reese ‘Do you know who I am?’ Witherspoon’s true character. I’ve noticed something that those women are bad luck charms for most everyone they hang out with, now poor tablespoon has been tarred and tainted by them. I truly think negative hateful bullying people like them (Jen anusston hates her own mom, and has banned her from her life or something..)bring negativity to other people’s lives. It’s called Karma.

go take your misguided sense of entitlement and blow it out your a/s/s
cops are not heros
they are bullies.
get it!!!!
you are a stupid foolish woman who is brainwashed by television cop shows worshiping cops.
they are not saving lives. idiot
they are in it for the money and the power.
they are not J/es/u/s
they don’t give their life the way j/e/s/u/s did, so stop worshipping them. you need to be reminded that cops beat the crap of him…they were called roman guards. so shove it bi/tch

ps: last time i checked no cop has ever performed a miracle.

Late to this but…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

cops ARE uneducated. they only go to college for two years, if you’re lucky. they are dumb jocks.

WHOEVER the F is #102, may you find yourself run down by a drunk driver, then beat down by a respectful police officer just because you are an ingrate! You are a vial piece of specimen on this universe!

Now where are all those reese withafork fans who defended her idiot husband?
(..i hope now you’ll believe he’s an abusive a-hole)

i never imagined she was this way … too bad. but if it’s an ongoing thing (as many posters have stated) – why haven’t we seen pictures of her drunk/partying before? she always seems low-key and nice

@@81 leslie: #109 You’re a ****. When you’ve lived with a cop, loved him, and shared your life, children, and your hopes for a future with him, THEN you can speak. There are rotten apples in every profession. Sorta like some people comment with so signs of human compassion or intelligence.

She would be the first to scream and scream if her precious spawn were killed by a drunk driver !!! My gosh, what the heck was she thinking? What a total BIT@H. And to top it all off by yelling “do you know who I am?” She just shot herself in the foot. I used to think she was a good girl. Well now we know who she is. Three kids and she lets her husband drive drunk. How irresponsible.

Such an unfortunate event. The cops down south are vigilant. Don’t know the whole story, but hoping for the best. You can’t ride dirty in the ATL.

tsk tsk tsk @ 04/21/2013 at 11:07 pm

@#102,Kristen ,Coco, Kitty and those defenders of drunk ass twat like Reece and Toth,”Sit your butt down and be quiet,moron!”

In australia a .139 is an instant jail sentence..
we don’t fuc*k around with drunk drivers!

ARE YOU SAYING THAT SHE KNOWINGLY GOES IN A CAR WITH A DRUNK DRIVING AND SHE HAS 3 CHILDREN AT HOME

shut your fat mouth *****
i’m better than you are and I don’t have to be a cop to prove it.
you are a stupid moron worshiping idiot
get the hell off this thread
and your post shows how stupid you really are

you just showed why you don’t deserve to live
drop dead

rightbackatchya witch
checked the mirror lately?
your heart is black

total recall @ 04/22/2013 at 12:32 am

113 needs to be given the rodney king treatment then maybe 113 will see the error of his/her delusional thinking

@pattycake @ 04/22/2013 at 1:57 am

you’re an idiot. you are brainwashed because you chose to live with and marry a cop. don’t blame me when he beats your a/s/s. blame yourself. statistically, cops are bad apples. statistics bear this out and you can’t deny the FACTS!
you are part of the problem, broad.
there is no way i or anyone would have to live or marry a cop to know they are bad husbands and fathers. we don’t have to learn from experience like YOU DO>
police brutality dear
rodney king
never forget!
and many many more
you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a/s/s/holes

“I think my contact lenses are dry or have fallen out,” said Reese.

Nevermind, Reese Witherspoon would like to remind you all that she is simply a Hollywood legend that deserves eternal axx kissing….

Yes Reese, ‘we’re all deeply embarassed too…’

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 04/22/2013 at 12:19 pm

I hope that Jim will be show more responsibility next time, when he will drive the car! I would do that!

@emma: @Kitty:

He was doing his job you clueless idiot. She and her husband were both drunk and decided to do a little drunk driving, endangering everyone on the road, including themselves. The cop rightfully pulled them over, tested her husband, and put him under arrest. The cop told her to stay in the car. She didn’t. Instead she got out and pulled the “do you know who I am” card. She persisted and her rightfully arrested her too.

Stop defending this *****. She deserves her comeuppance.

@@pattycake:

Oh good God, shut the hell up with this nonsense you twat.

@130
your not too bright

and your a pompous a/s/s

@131 & @132 @ 04/26/2013 at 8:14 pm

you’re mentally challenged, you might want to butt out now because i can embarrass you
——————————————————————
@pattycake @ 04/22/2013 at 1:57 am

you are part of the problem, broad.
police brutality dear
rodney king
never forget!
and many many more
you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a/s/s/holes

you’re not a detective and even if you were, you’re behavior on this thread is an abuse of authority.
you’re not an authority anyway
so
you’re in trouble for impersonating a cop or member of law enforcement
and if you are a cop/detective/member of law enforcement you’re guilty of abuse of authority and making unwarranted threats…you’re actually the only one who made threats.
and since i believe you are not a cop, you’re threats are EMPTY
nevertheless jj is going to have you banned for making threats and impersonating a member of law enforcement on his website.

@Dieter!!!!!:
OMG I hope I am never on the same road as you. 1 drink is too many when driving. It is NOT funny nor is it a game. Except with other people’s lives…..

@Kristen:
You really are so silly saying stuff like that. The police pulled them over because they were driving drunk. Or at least the car was weaving into other lanes. Please do remember DUI is a criminal offence…..

@Leslie:
I also feel very annoyed with the way some people are reacting to the policeman and not to the idiots that were driving DUI. Thank goodness he was doing his duty. Somebody could have gotten hurt or worse. If he hadn’t been there and an accident had happened, the same people would have wondered where he was….

@Kitty:
Grown ups??? Really??? I don’t think so. As parents they both should have realized DUI is a criminal offence. And very dangerous to all the other parents out that night. Thank goodness the policeman was doing his duty and not just ignoring the so called “special” people….