Miley Cyrus Rocks Metallic Heels, Liam Hemsworth Works it Out

Miley Cyrus Rocks Metallic Heels, Liam Hemsworth Works it Out

Miley Cyrus hits the town in a pair of metallic heels as she heads inside the Montage Hotel on Monday (April 22) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

That same day, the 20-year-old entertainer’s fiance Liam Hemsworth was spotted showing off his scruffy beard at his local gym in West Hollywood, Calif.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

In case you missed it, check out Miley singing on will.i.am‘s latest track “Fall Down,” which dropped last week!

30+ pictures inside of Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus out separately in Cali…

miley cyrus liam hemsworth separate cali outings 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 04/23/2013 at 9:52 am

She looks like a prostitute.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 04/23/2013 at 9:57 am

Miley looks like a model here. Nice heels))

she looks fantastic!

@Yaaas Honey i can see the prostitute but it is a style that’s happening now…..street walker chic haha. i think shes trying to stir people away fromt think about her slowly deteriorating egangement by dressing this way

say whatever you want…but she certainly is rockin’ some great legs. If anyone should be writing HOW TO get fit books, it should be her!

Miley looks like my jazz dance teacher in 1985. She was about 45 if I recall..

I love her legs but she is dressed as a hooker. If this is how she is trying to get Liam’s attention, she is doing it the wrong way.

I wonder when she’ll forget to put on the pants .. she has great legs, but something should always be left to imagination. this is too cheap.

an opinion @ 04/23/2013 at 10:16 am

She has great legs and if you are ever going to dress like that it should be in your early twenties. Problem is there are women almost fifty in Hollywood trying to dress this way.

annoying attention seeker

Can’t stand her

DanielWent @ 04/23/2013 at 10:25 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online.(Click Home information)

Well she has amazing legs, I’ve to admit that

He looks disgusting..

Damn. She looks good :o

why a guy like this would be attracted to that piece of trash is hard to fathom

@ladyb: that in itself should tell you that she’s definetly NOT ready to get married. I honestly don’t see them even making it down the aisle and if they do they won’t stay together for longer than a year. I don’t care how mature liam’s pr team makes him say that she is, she still has a lot of growing up to do. btw what happened to this supposedly “amazing” album that she was working on for so long?

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 04/23/2013 at 12:06 pm

@polly: LOL!!!

rootytootyrooty @ 04/23/2013 at 12:33 pm

I think Miley is just growing up and trying different looks. I did it at her age, and I’m not surprised she’s doing it now. Just because there are cameras around you and the public watching doesnt mean you don’t grow up and experiment and find yourself.

QueenOfTrashin @ 04/23/2013 at 1:06 pm

Was she meeting her john at the ‘ho’tel?

QueenOfTrashin @ 04/23/2013 at 1:10 pm

AND the shoes are too small. Look at her toes hanging over the front of the shoe. A nail ripped off waiting to happen.

this child’s face is a nightmare.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All