Amanda Bynes Shaves Half Her Head - See New Haircut!

Amanda Bynes Shaves Half Her Head - See New Haircut!

Amanda Bynes just revealed her brand new haircut and turns out she buzzed half her head!

“I buzzed half my head like @cassie! No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!” the 27-year-old actress tweeted.

Amanda also retweeted some fans who said her new haircut makes her look like Miley Cyrus.

“All I want is a boyfriend who wants us to grow old and to get fat together,” Amanda tweeted the day before.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Amanda Bynes’ new haircut?

amanda bynes shaves half her head see new haircut 01
amanda bynes shaves half her head see new haircut 02

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

just as ugly as miley

Rupert Sanders @ 04/25/2013 at 9:14 pm

anything for attention

This girl is a hot mess.

she used to be so beautiful and grounded and i used to think she would be the next tina fey or julia roberts. this is so sad to see.

GIRL IS NUTS LOCK HER UP

This girl needs an intervention NOW.

Miley wannabe.

Fanboy Doug @ 04/25/2013 at 9:43 pm

I love it too! My queen looks gorgeous.

@minnie. Amanda Bynes has very little talent with no range and versatility. That is why, she was no longer in demand. I sure it was tough for her to see her former co-star , the highly overrated, Emma Stone become a star . My heart goes out to her, because the entertainment business will use you up, and then spit you out after your expiration date. This is why I don’t understand the hate for Gwyneth Paltrow and Anne Hathaway, because they both have talent and they both keep out of trouble. They are the anti-thesis of Reese Witherspoon and Lindsay Lohan.

shes completly INSANE

she looks much better good for her

@hahahh: so mean haha, but I agree

@sally
you insulted emma stone and praised gwyneth paltrow. you lost any argument right there.

elenaii333 @ 04/25/2013 at 10:12 pm

“““““`Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy guyThey met through ~I n t er r a c ì a l Fì s h e s..Ćoм~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy black guys and beautiful white women ;black women with white men.(athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try..
OK

for all black and white singles“““““““““`

I think EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP GIVING HER ATTENTION…This is NOT CUTE NOR FUNNY. She has MAJOR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES that NEED TO BE ADDRESSED!!! It is like WATCHING A TRAIN WRECK, YOU CAN’T HELP BUT WATCH…SHE NEEDS HELP AND I HOPE SHE SEEKS IT!!!

she needs just attention.
her appearance makes me feel so bad.
I really don’t wanna see any post of her.

@Shana: Please, Jared, listen to Shana. Really.

“Jared + Team, I adore you guys but I think it’s time to stop posting about her. You are always fantastic about doing the right thing by celebs, which is why they all speak so highly of you. I do understand that Amanda wants the attention from her Twitter photos as she repeatedly has said, but it is VERY clear she is struggling with mental illness and I feel that the public and media feeding into it is irresponsible. Mental illness is serious and by posting things it’s trivializing it. She needs help, not publicity. I think she should be dropped off your radar for now because it’s the right thing for you to do.”

Sorry but Pink and many many other humans had short bleached hair before that miley moron. Don’t her any more credit. She already was on twitter saying how ” everyone” was cutting their hair like hers now. Stupid Miley. I’ve had that same blond **** haircut since 2001. Idiot.

@Shana: @Shana:

Everything here is 100% correct. You’re just forgetting that this site is just as bad as the others at the end of day. These articles sell; they don’t care. Look at how they worded the twitter post linking to this page.

Bynes is clearly a) mentally ill, or b) a depressing result of the state of society, media and technology. Probably both.

I like Amanda’s new hairdo. It looks very stylish.

@Shana: Agree wit ya. She’s very sick, acting out, all of that. It’s sickening how media keeps chasing her when she’s clearly in need of longterm psychiatric care. I hope she has people in her life who can help her and soon.

Sarah Rose @ 04/26/2013 at 1:39 am

She is trying so goddamn hard to be trendy.

@drugproblem @ 04/26/2013 at 2:24 am

ew you guys are so rude and gross, she looks cute and I’m happy for her

@Shana I hope you realize these celebs agents have contact with jared, they tell him what to post on here. and whoever the celebs agent is, they agree with what is posted on here.
there is just no way he wastes his time looking at instagram, twitter, ect every second of the day and getting the info that way. that guy would be really.. heavy. which he isn’t fyi.

She’s always reminded me of Miley, now they’re the same…not only by appearance…

guys. the photo on the right IS miley. it doesn’t just look like miley, it is LITERALLY MILEY. SHE TOOK A PHOTO OF MILEY CYRUS AND PRETENDED TO BE HER WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN

So sad. I wish someone would help that girl. Like her family? Britneys father did that too. I like her very much and its to tragic how sad, lonely and unhealthy she appears :(

As for the hair, I think it suits her! I like it.

britney, miley and now amanda shaving her hair. i really wonder what goes on behind disney’s/nickolodeon’s closed doors which causes a great portion of them to break down so suddenly. i never expected this to happen to amanda because she seemed so level headed

Just passing @ 04/26/2013 at 7:59 am

Her photo is far more interesting than any of your comments.

And everyone is keep trying to look like the queen Miley!!!! ;)

Good to see that just one person says she looks gorgeous. Because she doesn’t.

So sad that she has been on this downward spiral. She used to be so fresh-faced and grounded. Tragic how she has turned out.

I think Disney and Nickelodeon choose kids who already give the impression of what they are going to be as adults.

carol Lee @ 04/26/2013 at 8:59 am

These two came from under the same rock. I wonder if they will find out that the freak Billy Ray fathered them both? Geez someone help them all!

@sally: Seriously?? you are going to group Reese in with Lindsay because she had a little to much to drink and got out of a cop car to defend her husband??? you are as crazy as AB lmao

@Just passing: haha I agree with you there

@sierra: ummm open your eyes… it’s Amanda… unless she went out and got the exact same sweater!! duh

an opinion @ 04/26/2013 at 9:42 am

She is not ugly. In fact she is very pretty. But she does have problems. I hope her family and doctors help her before something really bad happens to her.

I think it looks fantastic on her. I shaved half my head last fall and I absolutely love it. I can still part it enough to hide it at work and *gasp* I do not have mental health issues. Quit with the stereotyping and let the damn grrl do her own thing, people.

@an opinion: She’s not the only one in the world.

SunnyAutumn @ 04/26/2013 at 12:58 pm

She looks super cute in this pic. I don’t hit people when they are down; people who do, have low self-esteem.

@minnie. Emma Stone plays herself in all her movies- even when she hosts SNL. Trust me, Stone is limited in the acting department.

Emma Clark @ 04/26/2013 at 1:45 pm

I think that its her hair and she can do what she wants. I’m not a fan of it but whatever what are negative comments gonna do? Stop hating.

Can this bish get a better camera?!

At the beggining, i thought it was Miley on the second pic

Im still not sure if this girl is for realz or she’s just pulling a Joaquin Phoenix…..

Bi-polar Disorder. I’d wager my next paycheck on it.

@sally:

No talent? You nave NO f’ng clue! She is very talented and has a great deal of range. She has a natural and amazing comedic timing. So, how many hit TV shows and movies have you had? NONE! So zip it.

She should just shave her head! She’d look much better without those scary extension! At first glance I thought she was Amber Rose!