LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Hold Hands After Shopping!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Hold Hands After Shopping!

LeAnn Rimes holds hands with her hubby Eddie Cibrian as they leave Whole Foods Market on Thursday (April 25) in Toronto, Canada.

The 30-year-old entertainer and 39-year-old actor spent their morning taking a spin class at The Yorkville Club.

“Thanks to all my amazing UK fans this morning for waking up and buying tickets to the shows that went on sale. See you in September!!” LeAnn tweeted the day before.

LeAnn and Eddie just celebrated their second wedding anniversary – congrats!

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian holding hands leaving Whole Foods…

leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 18
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 19
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 20
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 21
leann rimes eddie cibrian hold hands after shopping 22

Neilson Barnard/Getty

100 Responses to “LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Hold Hands After Shopping!”

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

1. 51
    Selena Says:

@Sean O’Neill: Just ignore her, she always does this to everyone that defends Leann. She accuses everyone o0f stealing names and lying about who they are. Dont bother trying to prove who you are, she wont believe you. Her name is Gwen and she’s mentally ill and fanatical over Leann..

2. 52
    Selena Says:

@Sean O’Neill: Why am I making comments to Sean I’Neill when Jared has already told the people who reported me that it’s me Amejean? Everyone knows it’s me posting as the pap from INF and since my bio mom found a post from last year of me doing the very same thing(See (LeAnn Rimes: Father’s Day in the Park! June 18, 2012-posts made by Christian), it’s obvious I am Sean. Just ignore me, I always do this to everyone who doesn’t like Leann. I get accused of stealing names and lying because I do steal names and lie. Look at how many posts I made in Gwen’s name and how I using Selena Gomez’s name to make comments. I am dumb. Everyone knows that this Sean character posting here is a fraud he didn’t even know that INF had offices in LA and New York, so for me to come here and tell Sean not to bother trying to prove himself because no one will believe him makes me look stupid. My name is Amejean and I’m mentally ill and fanatical over Gwen…when I get caught in lies I do things like make posts pretending to be a pap from INF. Or make 5 posts in Gwen’s name or someone who I think is Gwen.

Look at what time I posted. You all know what is going to follow next? How many posts will appear in Gwen’s name after my 1:59 obsessive post about Gwen?

Because I am mentally ill, here are the posts that I made in Gwen’s name this morning:

Day 4
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 10:35 am (post 46)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:17 am (post 64)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:13 am (post 63)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 8:45 am (post 36)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 6:45 am (post 60)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:33 am (post 286)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:10 am (post 34)

Day 3
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:47 pm (post 8)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:46 pm (post 7)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:44 pm (post 6)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:43 pm (post 53)

Day 2
    gwen @ 04/24/2013 at 7:25 am (post 26)

Day 1
    gwenn @ 04/23/2013 at 10:46 am (Post 1)

3. 53
    betty Says:

JJ It figures I was surprised you posted my other comments. Whether you post them or not Daily Mail and Radar post the truth about these two. It’s apparent your site is biased but the word still gets out and Leann reads them.

4. 54
    Selena Says:

Everytime you see me trying to clean up the mistakes I made yesterday when I decided to post as Sean O’Neill, just remember that “Sean” did this before, only my name was Christian and I was telling people that Leann didn’t set up the staged photo-op in the park with Eddie and his kids on Father’s Day. Why does my post as Christian sound just like the post I just made at 1:59 using Selena Gomez’s name?

Christian @ 06/18/2012 at 12:51 pm GSI is one of the Largest paparazzi agencies in the world with hundreds of photographers in the LA area. This park is frequented by many celebrities such a Kendra and Hank, Jerry O’Connell, Etc, as shown by many other stories with the same red and yellow background. AKM/GSI shooting Eddie and LeAnn at this park on Father’s day means absolutely nothing because, on the right day, Father’s day, five other agencies were probably there shooting. Just because you only see AKM/GSI doesn’t mean that no one else took pictures, just that, Just Jared and others chose the GSI pictures for their blog, for whatever reason. Every time GSI shoots LeAnn, some moron says, “SET UP!” Obviously JJ, E!, and many others like seeing and sharing stories LeAnn’s life or they wouldn’t post these pictures. These pictures were clearly taken from quite a distance as can be seen from the image quality. The Celebrities may have not even known they were being shot. It’s really pathetic that people jump to conclusions and hurl insults, when they have no basis. If you don’t like LeAnn or you don’t like stories about LeAnn, or you are jealous for some reason; try taking steps to make your life better. Insulting another person will never bring you up, make you happier, or bring you wealth. Deal with the issues that make you hate. This is the only chance you have to improve your happiness. (LeAnn Rimes: Father’s Day in the Park! June 18, 2012)

5. 55
    NotGwen Says:

Eddie and Leann have so much more class and poise than Brandi or her friends/fans. I mean, who goes to someone’s house and knocks on the door of a pseudo celeb in the middle of the night? Nutcases like Gwen, that’s who!

6. 56
    Selena Says:

@betty: The best advice I can give you is to report me. When you see me on Radaronline posting as RTD27, Charrelle, I love Gossip, Jordan, or Guest, send it to Jared and then ask them why they haven’t banned me or moderated my posts on this site. That is what the majority of posters have been doing. As the moderator, I can see their comments to Jared complaining about me stalking Gwen, using their names to stalk Gwen, and misrepresenting other posters from Celebrity Bitchy and Radaronline. Some of those posters even asked Jared to do something about me before I showed up at Brandi’s door. I saw their comments to Jared. Good thing Jared didn’t do anything about me using other people’s names because I went to Brandi’s house just like Leann told me to. Right now I am on Radaronline posting as JORDAN and CHARRELLE and did you see the post I made on Celebrity Bitchy using the name ELLE?

7. 57
    Selena Says:

This is the post that I made on Radaronline as I Love Gossip: “Brandi fans call Brandi honest when she says what she thinks. But they call LeAnn taunting when she does the same…”

It’s also the very same thing I said on Celebrity Bitchy when I posted as Elle!

8. 58
    NotGwen Says:

@Selena: You still aren’t making sense. You are acting like Amanda Bines. Completely gonzo.

9. 59
    NotGwen Says:

@Selena: I still am not making sense. I am acting like Amanda Bines. Completely gonzo. Brandi has so much more class and poise than Leanni or her friends/fans. I mean, who goes to someone’s house and knocks on the door of a pseudo celeb in the middle of the night? Nutcases like ME, that’s who! I have been using Gwen’s name to make posts since 5 am and I used the names of photographers and other blog owners. The sad thing is that when I started using names from Perez Hilton people asked Jared to ban me because they were afraid that I was going to go to Brandi’s house.

Make sure you check out the posts that I am making on Radaronline as CHARRELLE!

10. 60
    Selena Says:

Check out my cluster. I start posting at 1:59 pm. And then by 2:36 and 2:36, I have picked up another different name(Today it’s NOT GWEN). This is the definition of insanity.

11. 61
    Amejeansmom Says:

My son Anthony is in the previous thread making more posts as Gwen. Leann’s obsession with Gwen is getting the best of my son, can someone please help Amejean?

Here are the posts that my son Amejean made as Gwen because things have gotten really bad for Leann:

Day 4
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 4:02 pm (post 75)
    gwen @ 04/26/2013 at 3:58 pm (post 74)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 10:35 am (post 46)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:17 am (post 64)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:13 am (post 63)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 8:45 am (post 36)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 6:45 am (post 60)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:33 am (post 286)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:10 am (post 34)

Day 3
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:47 pm (post 8)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:46 pm (post 7)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:44 pm (post 6)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:43 pm (post 53)

Day 2
    gwen @ 04/24/2013 at 7:25 am (post 26)

Day 1
    gwenn @ 04/23/2013 at 10:46 am (Post 1)

12. 62
    Shellee Says:

@Sean O’Neill: Dude, so if you’re not my friend from Baby Blue, that’s fine. I believe you’re who you say you are. If you want to make it in your career, I suggest you hang around Eddie after LeAnn leaves. Rumour says he was at a restaurant sharing an intimate dinner with a woman who wasn’t LeAnn or Brandi. Good luck getting the big picture.

13. 63
    Linus Says:

@Amejeansbiomom:

I have been reading the comments, and the one who is crazy is YOU!!! There is nothing, absolutely nothing that implies that Sean O’Neill is what you are accusing him of.

1. You do know that the Canadian actor Sean O’Neill doesn’t have a patent of the name Sean O’Neill right???! There are other Sean O’Neills in Toronto and in the world. You are seriously messed. You google his name and get a match on a Sean O’Neill actor, and immediately assumes that he stole that guy’s identity hahaha.

2. You do know that even if INF have offices in only four cities, that doesn’t mean that there are paprazzis only in these four cities in the world!! Omfg jesus christ, you are unbelievably stupid. You dumbass even quoted this: “With offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney and a LARGE NETWORK of photographers and international agency partners, INF is on the scene globally for every breaking story…”

4. You are the one who is crazy because you are implying that this Sean O’Neill is Anthony, Christian and others. You don’t have any proof and still you write like it’s a fact. Says a lot about you.

I just find it very amusing that gwen and amejeansbiomom are the ones who are sickly obssessed with Leann.

14. 64
    Linus Says:

@Amejeansmom: Yes, it’s me SELENA. Here I go again. Another different name to defend the posts that I made as Sean O’Neill.

I have been reading the comments, and the one who is crazy is ME!!! There is something that absolutely implies that Sean O’Neill is what not what you and many others are accusing him of.

1. Why when I get called out for using other people’s names I argue that I have a right to use someone’s name because they person doesn’t have a patent on the name. It doesn’t matter if Sean O’Neill has a patent on his name or not, I am still doing something illegal by using it to make posts. There are other Sean O’Neills in Toronto and in the world. I am re seriously messed. I am upset because I told people to Sean O’Neill and then when they did they find out that it’s the name of an Canadian actor. Now why would anyone believe that I stole that guy’s identity hahaha? It’s not like haven’t been making posts using Gwen’s name since 5 am, right?

2. You do know that even if INF have offices in only four cities, that doesn’t mean that there are paprazzis only in these four cities in the world!! I am stupid. If I go back to the post that I made as Sean ONeill what did I say? That there weren’t very few paps in Toronto. So once again I contradict myrself.

Omfg jesus christ, I am unbelievably stupid. You even quoted this and I still insisted when I posted as Sean ONeill that there weren’t a lot of paps in Toronto dumbass even quoted this: “With offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney and a LARGE NETWORK of photographers and international agency partners, INF is on the scene globally for every breaking story…”

3. Ofc there are papz in Toronto, but they are sneeky, just because Torontoners haven’t seen them, doesn’t mean they don’t exist! Check Sean O’Neill’s twitter dumbass. Why am I freaking out and getting mad because no one is buying into the Sean ONeill persona that I created? Could it have been because I did this very same thing last year when my name was Christian?

4. I am the one who is crazy because I am getting mad because people are right about AMEJEAN(aka ME) being Sean O’Neill Christian and others. You do have proof and still I write like it’s a fact. Says a lot about me. If there was no proof why am I using a name I stole from Charlie Brown?

I just find it very amusing that me and Leann are the ones who are sickly obssessed with Gwen.

15. 65
    Amejeansmom Says:

@Linus: Hi Anthony. Son, you have made over 10 posts in Gwen’s name in just 4 days and now you are upset because people are not buying into the Sean O’Neill persona? Sean ONeill is Anthony, both Ginger and Iggis are even saying it’s true.

Do you have any room to talk about anyone being obsessed when you have made this many posts in Gwen’s name:

Day 4
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 4:02 pm (post 75)
    gwen @ 04/26/2013 at 3:58 pm (post 74)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 10:35 am (post 46)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:17 am (post 64)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:13 am (post 63)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 8:45 am (post 36)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 6:45 am (post 60)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:33 am (post 286)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:10 am (post 34)

Day 3
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:47 pm (post 8)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:46 pm (post 7)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:44 pm (post 6)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:43 pm (post 53)

Day 2
    gwen @ 04/24/2013 at 7:25 am (post 26)

Day 1
    gwenn @ 04/23/2013 at 10:46 am (Post 1)

16. 66
    Amejeansbiodad Says:

@Linus: If you had did your homework before you posted as Sean O’Neill, you wouldn’t be in this position.

This is what you posted the 2nd time: “I am a full time pap in Toronto. There are only a few of us here in Toronto and we don’t hang out with our camera’s over are shoulders like in LA.”

So what was the point you were trying to make in #3? You just proved that Sean O’Neill is a liar. Why would he say that there are not very few paps in Toronto when the INF site says that INF has a large network of paps that they send everywhere? .You messed up deal with it. You can’t keep saving your self by changing your name and then writing “Sean ONeill” checks out posts or showing up every hour posting about how it’s Gwen who is in the wrong.

Why would anyone believe a thing you say when you made posts in Gwen’s name all day long. Don’t give us any nonsense about how it’s more than one person. People have been reporting you and from the feedback it’s ONE person, YOU.

You couldn’t even be honest, look at how you are posting using a name you stole from a cartoon.

17. 67
    Amejeansmom Says:

@Shellee:

That’s the problem, Sean O’Neill doesn’t check out. The person posting here as Sean O’Neill is a fraud. He said that he had never posted here before but he has done this before:

1) As Christian in this thread LeAnn Rimes: Father’s Day in the Park! June 18, 2012

2) Remember when the “AKM-GSI” guy came here and said the very same thing “Sean O’Neill” just said, he isn’t defending Leann and that wanted to make it clear that Leann didn’t fly out any paps to Cabo? That too was this person posting as “Sean O’Neill”.

3) The “source” who was saying that there were photos of Eddie on a beach naked with one of Leann’s friend. That too was this person claiming to be Sean ONeill.

He is a fraud. He has been reported to INF.

18. 68
    Amejeansmom Says:

@Linus:

Why does “Sean O’Neill’s” post sound just like the post that someone made as Mike Kamara back in January?

Mike Kamara @ 01/01/2013 at 8:22 pm Let me set the record straight, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian do not pay my way to Cabo and I do not stay with them. I am an independent contractor who gives his photos to AKM/GSI. LeAnn and Eddie get half of the profits of the photos, that’s it. LeAnn wants the world to see how happy she is with her body and her life. She contacts me via text message and lets me know where they will be and when. They get their share when and if the photos sell. That’s it…

19. 69
    elisa Says:

No wonder “Linus” is whining about people not believing him. Leann paid People magazine to write a fluffpiece about the staged photo-op she set up with Eddie and INF yesterday. So this attempt to convince everyone that it wasn’t staged was to protect the deal Leann set up with People magazine to post about the photo.

20. 70
    betty Says:

@Selena I don’t report people. I leave that to narrow minded people that thinks everyone should agree with their comments. After all these are gossip blogs and that what we are doing giving our opinion about the article. The only way I can see someone get offended if they are hitting a nerve or insulting someone personally. If you are a moderator is that’s why my comments are moderated when I give my opinion about Leann behavior. Regardless it still does not stop people from criticizing or disliking them does it, because as you posted they will go on other sites and post their criticism.anyway.

21. 71
    gwenn Says:

@betty: LOL! Yeah, you aren’t narrow minded..much.

22. 72
    gwen Says:

Leann’s twitter addiction just keeps getting worse.

1) “Awesome yoga class @889Yoga in TO
    I’m on the interview train now for 2 hrs”

10 signs for spotting a sociopath: Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very “successful” sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

2) “@98WSIX @cko96 Thank you guys so much. I’m happy to have recorded his wonderful music. I grew up being inspired by his honesty.”

3) “@JLeonardMusic funny, I haven’t seen those tweets, so they must be the same crazies over and over and over again”

Says the woman who tweets about another woman’s kids out of spite.

4) “@whateverwewanna @98wsix ignored! The people that want to make if out to be anything other than honoring a legend and a friend are SAD”

If she were honoring a legend,why did she make it all about herself?

23. 73
    gwen Says:

This is one reason why someone was flipping out today.

From ROL: “LeAnn Rimes Drops Malpractice Suit Against Dentist”

1) As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Rimes was forced to cancel a performance in October citing a “massive infection.”

And the very next day People magazine said she was at Katsuya drinking and talking all night long with Eddie. She lied because this “massive infection” didn’t stop her from getting drunk and eating sushi. She only got these “massive infections” because her husband refused to go on tour with her.

2) “LeAnn Rimes has dismissed her lawsuit — for now — against a Los Angeles dentist who she alleged bungled her mouth so bad that it stalled her career.”

It was the denstist who bundled Leann’s career? Strange how she had no problems with her mouth when she needed AKM-GSI to get candid photos of herself making out with Eddie.

So what really happened? Leann’s staged photo-ops and tweets worked against her. She couldn’t sue the dentist because the “dental pain” was caused by her cheating husband.

3) “When a case is dismissed without prejudice, it signals that none of the rights or privileges of the plaintiff are considered to be lost or waived. That means Rimes could sue again.”

Of course she is going to try to sue again. She needs money to support her gigolo.

4) “Indeed, one source told RadarOnline.com: “This is not the end of the case.”

Is this the same source who gave them the exclusive about how Eddie and Brandi are not in direct contact? This source is tryign to save face. Leann had no other choice but to drop this case because her staged photo-ops and tweets contradicted her claims against the dentist.

5) “She had sued for damages that included lost income due to her inability to perform.”

The lost income was the result of Leann being afraid to leave Eddie alone.

6) In a “request for dismissal” filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court on April 22 — and obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com — Rimes, 30, asked a judge to dismiss the case against Dr. Duane C. McKay without prejudice.

April 22? Her anniversary? Leann and Eddie’s marriage is a sham. So what made Leann drop the case? Did the doctor stand his ground?

24. 74
    gwen imposter Says:

@betty: LOL! Yeah, aren’t I narrow minded..much. Look at how I came back and made another post in Gwen’s name and another post in the previous thread as Sara B, the name I stole from someone’s twitter account. You all remember that Sara B on twitter person right?

Look at the time. 9 pm. Who was always making posts at 9 pm about Gwen? SELENA. So all I just proved is that Sara B imposter=Gwen imposter=Selena=CMNT91!

Because I am sick and creepy here is another post to add to the growing list:

Day 4
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:10 pm (post 71)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 4:02 pm (post 75)
    gwen @ 04/26/2013 at 3:58 pm (post 74)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 10:35 am (post 46)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:17 am (post 64)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:13 am (post 63)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 8:45 am (post 36)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 6:45 am (post 60)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:33 am (post 286)
    gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:10 am (post 34)

Day 3
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:47 pm (post 8)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:46 pm (post 7)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:44 pm (post 6)
    gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:43 pm (post 53)

Day 2
    gwen @ 04/24/2013 at 7:25 am (post 26)

Day 1
    gwenn @ 04/23/2013 at 10:46 am (Post 1)

25. 75
    Amejeansbiomom Says:

@gwenn: Son, are you still making coments in Gwen’s name? Things must be really bad for your friend Leann for you to come back at 9 pm to make more posts in Gwen’s name. Why 9 pm, we all saw you posting at that time as Selena. My son Amejean is such a disgrace. All this he did for an ipad.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All