Gerard Butler & Kate Walsh: White House Correspondents' Dinner Weekend Pre-Party!

Gerard Butler suits up while attending the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Weekend Pre-Party held at W Hotel Rooftop on Friday (April 26) in Washington, D.C.

The 43-year-old actor was joined by Kate Walsh and Mad Men‘s Jessica Pare.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Piers Morgan tweeted, “BREAKING NEWS: My official guest for the White House Correspondents dinner is @GerardButler – I believe it’s called a ‘man-date’. #CNN.”

The day before, Kate rocked a red suit while posing for a portrait outside of the U.S. Capitol.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Stella McCartney top and jacket, Erin Fetherston pants, Gianvito Rossi pumps, and Balenciaga clutch.

gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All

@Shelley Poteet: this is a very OLD PIC check the date when she uploaded the first time
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150719546634276&set=pb.554124275.-2207520000.1367051020.&type=3&theater 4 March 2012 via BlackBerry Smartphones App

@EURO: What? She’s uploading a photo from more than a year ago NOW? Are you serious?

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 4:29 am

@EURO: Ok so I’m not as good a sleuth as you lol. Maybe she’s still saying she’s in NY waiting for him.

Damn son. @ 04/27/2013 at 4:29 am

@dami: She probably lies to say 5’11 because 6’0 is just too much. Her feet must be a size 12.

@EURO: WHO CARES??????????????

@dami: check the pic

@dami: Maybe she is hoping Gerard will let her make his home…HER HOME???

She’s been dumped but she wants to keep the fandom. Laurie tried, but without Gerard and the FAKE PR, no one cared. Mads trying. but…no one will care once the world sees him with another woman. any woman.

Maddie =FAKE FACEBOOK "LIKES" @ 04/27/2013 at 4:33 am

Yeah you can tell those LIKES are fake. You can buy them in bulk online anywhere now. With 93k people, you should get more than 3 comments and 100 likes on a picture you post. Sorry, internet savvy woman here. I’m not fooled.

@Damn son.: She’s in a tough spot as a model because while her height is perfect for high fashion runway work, she’s actually considered too big, which is sad, if you think about how small she really is by normal standards. She’s got the curves of a lingerie/swimsuit model though. She’s definitely a tall girl. No wonder she caught Gerry’s eye. He loves tall women.

Damn son (in Australia!) @ 04/27/2013 at 4:42 am

@dami: Yes because my cousin is 5’9 and a swimsuit model. She is slim fit curvy but she is only a US size 2/EU 25/AU 6. I would think at 6’0 you would naturally wear a larger size even if thin like Maddie is. Nevermind the shoe size yikes. My best friend is a slimline kinny volleyball player and she is 6’2. Even though she is very “slim and curvy”. because she is 6’2 her body is “bigger” so she wears a 6/8 US! That is where Maddie probably is. Gerard seems to not go shorter than 5’8. I think that was Jasmine’s height?

@dami: 1) she is not “skinny”/bony enough for high fashion runway 2) her face isn’t weird enough for high fashion runway 3) she is too “big” to model commercial clothing and to be any real money modeling 3) she looks like Alyssa Edwards from this season’s RuPaul’s Drag Race.

@Damn son (in Australia!): Exactly. Maddie isn’t big at all for her height, just for high fashion. Yes, Gerard has always liked tall women, he has even said in several interviews that he likes them tall, and usually with darker skin and hair. His booty calls come in all shapes and sizes, but the women he seems to keep around are tall and darker skinned. Outside of the blonde Serbian he hooked up with, I don’t remember him even being linked credibly to another blonde lol!

@dami: Exactly the booty calls are whatever he fancies at the moment, the women who he “keeps around” whether in be in public girls or just long term in general are always that spec. Shame! I’m as pale as you can get and 5’6. I don’t even care about tanning so Gerry will have to be in my dreams!

Fools on Ice @ 04/27/2013 at 4:54 am

Gerrard likes very tight, slim, bikini, athletic frames. The women aren’t “skinny” he gets with. They just have legs, extensions, fake t*ts and well perfect a/sses :(

@Zalinda: I bet you’re gorgeous! I have a feeling that when Gerry settles down for real, it’ll be with a 5’0 blonde with blue eyes. It’s almost psychotic how he doesn’t really date outside of that spec. It’s weird if you ask me and I think he’ll go the total opposite when he marries. I’ve got tan skin as my grandfather was black but I’m 190 pounds, so he’ll have to be in my dreams too lol! Don’t even get me started on his like for skinny women.

@dami:

If you find yourself a good plastic surgeon then you too can have a figure like hers.

@dami:

Greta was correct, she is mad!

@Fools on Ice: I would label them as ‘skinny’, but I’m pretty large, so to me they are. But I agree, he also like athletic frames, like girls with a bit of muscle. This is just personal taste, but to me he also chooses manly faces. Laurie was pretty but masculine looking. He likes the body to be a certain way and the face comes in a close second. The one thing we know he doesn’t, or hasn’t dated, are short women! Come on Gerry, I dare you to date a girl that’s 5’0. salma hayek is short and she’s pretty.

@KK: LOL! I doubt that. I’m a thick woman and have been all my life. Never bothered me to be honest because I just date men that like my shape. Easier to be confident when you choose to be around men that tell you that got ‘back’ lol!

Petra Nemcova @ 04/27/2013 at 5:06 am

http://www.celebsoapbox.com/2012/05/gerard-butler-petra-nemcova-amfar.html This is the woman that gerry should be with. She is sweet, kind and a lovely person. Her charity “Happy Hearts Fund” is for real not for publicity for herself but for the cause. Wish gerry could be with her again. He looks so happy around her and she him.

Fools on Ice @ 04/27/2013 at 5:10 am

@Petra Nemcova: I hate this tree-hugging clown. Tired of her. Face is too plain and her body sucks.

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:11 am

He does not like women with extra back and booty. He likes em skinny :(

@Petra Nemcova: PLEASE not that loser. Besides she isn’t nearly as exotic enough for our Gerry so you can forget this thin-lipped $kank.

@Shelley Poteet: You are wrong. He likes them curvy/thin. Maddie is NOT SKINNY. Maybe skinny compared to the fats of the world.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All