Gerard Butler & Kate Walsh: White House Correspondents' Dinner Weekend Pre-Party!

Gerard Butler suits up while attending the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Weekend Pre-Party held at W Hotel Rooftop on Friday (April 26) in Washington, D.C.

The 43-year-old actor was joined by Kate Walsh and Mad Men‘s Jessica Pare.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Piers Morgan tweeted, “BREAKING NEWS: My official guest for the White House Correspondents dinner is @GerardButler – I believe it’s called a ‘man-date’. #CNN.”

The day before, Kate rocked a red suit while posing for a portrait outside of the U.S. Capitol.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Stella McCartney top and jacket, Erin Fetherston pants, Gianvito Rossi pumps, and Balenciaga clutch.

gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All
Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:13 am

@Fools on Ice: I don’t like Petra either. In an interview she claimed she was a supermodel. I don’t think the models should call themselves that, it’s for others to decide.

@Shelley Poteet:
I know girl. Won’t stop me drooling over him though : ) My experience has taught me that a LOT of white men like a dip in chocolate, but Gerard’s choices with black women have mostly been with the very skinny and tall. He’s missing the best part if he’s skipping the booty.

You know his taste, I have to agree as much as I hate it. He did say that thing about liking “powerful woman who can take charge” or something. he does like athletic frames or women that belong half naked. So shallow our Gerard tsk tsk @dami: “I would label them as ‘skinny’, but I’m pretty large, so to me they are. But I agree, he also like athletic frames, like girls with a bit of muscle. This is just personal taste, but to me he also chooses manly faces. Laurie was pretty but masculine looking.”

Very handsome in this colour and somehow looking very vulnerable …

Texas blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 5:17 am

@dami: No problem drooling, hon! Nothing wrong with that! And I’ll join ya ;)…and yes Gerard’s chicks are brown-skinned tall drinks of water no doubt there!

@dami: Agreed with everything you just said. You have a pretty good grip on this guy. Ariel…that you? lol

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:19 am

Petra bedhops from man to man as badly as Gerry does with his whatevers. She was engaged, then start seeing Sean Penn again and now she’s hooked up with the prime minister of Haiti.

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 5:19 am

One thing I do like about Maddie is that she doesn’t look waify or skinny. She looks like a rather strong 6’0 tall woman. That is probably what he finds sexy.

@Shelley Poteet: She is for sale like a lot of “old has been models”

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:23 am

@dami: I liked the thought of him with Naomi Campbell just for the looks factor. Imagine how much PR both could have milked from a very public romance. Too bad it was only a quick fling.

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:24 am

@Zippy: Exactly. She’s what happens when they’re too old for the runway. And she was never a supermodel.

@Zippy:
LOl! No, I’m not Ariel. I’ve just been a fan for a long time. I’ve seen women come and go with Gerry, but there’s always a common thread. Madalina, I had high hopes for at the start. But since we discovered that she’s batsh.it crazy, I think we won’t be seeing much more of her.
&
@Texas Blonde:
I think he has a physical attraction to strong bodies, athletic, tall and tan. Intellectually and emotionally, he’s been looking in the wrong places imo.

Petra Nemcova @ 04/27/2013 at 5:26 am

@Shelley Poteet: You talk like a fool. She is a Victoria Secret model. A super model is authentic by their resume not by someone like mg saying she is.
Petra’s boyfriend died in the tsunami http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/petra-nemcova-tsunami-japan_n_835415.html

@Shelley Poteet:
Naomi is a goddess and one of the few true, supermodels. He said that he has always loved black women and dated a black woman in Chicago, before he started acting. I agree, they would have been the most beautiful celebrity couple in history.
Madalina should take notes from a lady. Naomi never spilled. Ever.

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:30 am

@Petra Nemcova: You dumb fk. I didn’t say Maddie called herself a supermodel. I said PETRA called herself that in an interview. Learn to read before you embarrass yourself further. Petra has manhopped ever since the tsunami.

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 5:32 am

@dami: Naomi does not need/want Gerard. She snagged the MOTHERLODE: a multi-BILLIONAIRE who bought her an island. She is not checking for goofy dumb Gerard haha
He does look in the wrong places. He is obsessed with women who are commercially considered “attractive”, women other men “want”. always leads to disaster when you use that as a barometer.

Hollywood @ 04/27/2013 at 5:34 am

@Shelley Poteet: Yes Petra is passed around. That is well known.

looks great can’t wait to see more pictures from tonight

Hollywood @ 04/27/2013 at 5:35 am

@Shelley Poteet: je/sus yes him and naomi are “pretty” together but my goodness between the two of them and their collective issues it would be a mess. looks-wise, she is probaby very close to what his ideal is, just ten years YOUNGER

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:35 am

@Texas Blonde: I could not agree more. I think Gerry likes to show them off, like “look at me, look how I made out because I’m rich and famous”.

I wonder why he and Selita Ebanks didn’t work out. Maybe she just looked a bit too much like his former trainer girl. Selita is gorgeous and classy and a VS Angel for ya Shelley ! ;)

Petra Nemcova @ 04/27/2013 at 5:37 am

@Shelley Poteet: yes I can read and Peta IS a super model you little potty mouth.

@Hollywood:
” looks-wise, she is probaby very close to what his ideal is, just ten years YOUNGER”
Haha! So true. His whole life has been a roller coaster, so I’m not placing any bets on his future with women. He has a tendency to surprise when those watching a least expecting it.

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 5:41 am

@Shelley Poteet: EXACTLY. He loves “rare” looking, not average women that will “whiplash heads” and make him look like he is “the sh*t.”

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 5:44 am

unfortunately, those aren’t always the most “stable” women nor the best for a mature adult relationship….

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All