Gerard Butler & Kate Walsh: White House Correspondents' Dinner Weekend Pre-Party!

Gerard Butler suits up while attending the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Weekend Pre-Party held at W Hotel Rooftop on Friday (April 26) in Washington, D.C.

The 43-year-old actor was joined by Kate Walsh and Mad Men‘s Jessica Pare.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Piers Morgan tweeted, “BREAKING NEWS: My official guest for the White House Correspondents dinner is @GerardButler – I believe it’s called a ‘man-date’. #CNN.”

The day before, Kate rocked a red suit while posing for a portrait outside of the U.S. Capitol.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Stella McCartney top and jacket, Erin Fetherston pants, Gianvito Rossi pumps, and Balenciaga clutch.

gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 01
gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 02
gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 03
gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 04
gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 05
gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 06
gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 07
gerard butler kate walsh white house correspondant dinner weekend pre party 08

Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Jessica Pare, Kate Walsh

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All

@Texas Blonde: I agree. Gerard is still in the ‘need to show off’ my hot girlfriend phase of stardom, and to be honest, it’s a little sad considering he’s 43. At least Clooney keeps them around for at least two years before upgrading.

@EURO: Instead of consistently demeaning her and making up crap, why don’t you read and you will see she posted she is just learning Instagram and is practicing with a bunch of older pictures,

Shelley Poteet @ 04/27/2013 at 5:53 am

@Texas Blonde: True, true. This is one of the reasons I always thought Gerry was how shall I say, immature for his age. He’s into flash and fame and he doesn’t seem humble or genuine any more at all. I’d have more respect for him if he was with someone outside of Hollywood, someone not a model. I think he’s also going for the youngest he can find that fit his image of perfection, too.

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 5:54 am

@dami: I was just thinking this..he can’t even keep them around longer than..6 months? Or maybe some are “kept” but just not “public” anymore?? … i think he hates to be “tied down” just in case he can “play” if the situation arises and not get lambasted as a “cheater” …unfortunately for him right now, because Maddie spilled all the details of their relationship, any woman he is with or seen with right now is going to be him “cheating.” On another note, Maddie looks so much better in photos then in person :( like its night and day

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 5:57 am

I mean fashion photos rather than candid photos I should have said!

@Texas Blonde: I think you’re onto something with the not wanting to be tied down. Notice how he’s a serial dater in Hollywood, not a serial cheater? Smart move by Gerard. But in saying that, he’s too old and some of the stories out there have him looking like a dirty old man, willing to nail anything that moves. Brandi G. handed his as.s. to him good and proper. Have you seen Maddie in person or you’re talking about videos?

@You wish: Hi Maddie! You awake and perusing JJ like we are?

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 6:00 am

@dami: Yes I apologize I should have said in her fashion photography over her walking down the street and red carpet photos.

Braun Suit! @ 04/27/2013 at 6:01 am

I do not like this BRAUN SUIT?? YGKVGFTYFTDFGHMFGDXDS >:(

@Texas Blonde:
Okay thanks. I know what you mean now. The Rome stroll photos were a little startling to me. She looks amazing on the red carpet but without make up, less so. But that’s true of a lot of models and actresses.

Regarding Maddie, He just will start getting more and more “distant”…because he doesn’t like anyone disliking him? But her running her mouth in the press CANNOT sit well with him at all…

@Alina: Adorable. he probably made that woman’s night :)

Lots of nice pics. Thanks girls gbutler.ru
“White House Correspondents’ Dinner”

@Alina: LOL! Alina check out our discussion on Gerry in the last two pages. We were just saying that he should like more curvy black women! And then you posted that pic. Thanks honey. She looks so happy.

@dami: I read … lol!

Texas Blonde @ 04/27/2013 at 7:05 am

@Alina: Super funny posted at right time. Gerry needs to step away from the models and women who were born just to walk around naked….

Just a nice pic of Ариэль Vromen from Russian site.

Sorry,on Russian wrote, Ariel of course! Haha

@Alina: So Ariel took his girlfriend and GB didn’t take Maddie? I know someone in Italy that’s going to be pis.sed off today.
Also, I’ve seen her before. Is that Ariel’s wife or long term girlfriend? She looks very familiar. Unless, he’s like Gerry and only dates a certain type.

Can'tGetEnough @ 04/27/2013 at 7:18 am

Good Morning JJer’s. Here’s a photo from last night. Have a good weekend.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All