The Wanted: 'Walks Like Rihanna' - LISTEN NOW!

The Wanted: 'Walks Like Rihanna' - LISTEN NOW!

Check out your first listen to the full version of The Wanted‘s highly anticipated new song “Walks Like Rihanna”!

“She can’t sing, she can’t dance, but who cares, she walks like Rihanna,” the guys sing on the Dr. Luke-produced track.

“We’ll have the video up for you very soon..can’t wait for you to see it. We had some fun with ;) #WalksLikeRihanna out June 23!” the band tweeted on the song’s premiere day.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of The Wanted’s new song “Walks Like Rihanna”?

Jesse Grant/Getty

i’m their fan but this is stupid

this is so awful. loosers who try to sell, while putting a famous name on their song. this is when you know you cant care anything on your own.

TERRIBLE MINDLESS GARBAGE!!!!

why are these people even famous

hell even “glad you came” had horrible lyrics

JustJaredFan @ 04/29/2013 at 12:00 pm

“She can’t sing, she can’t dance, but who cares, she walks like Rihanna,” She probably is Rihanna.

seriously????!!!!! this song was terrible! the only thing that made me want to hear it was the word “Rihanna” and now I regret clicking on it!

Alexandra @ 04/29/2013 at 2:37 pm

I first thought that the comments above were from ppl overreacting and then I made the mistake to click play and I understood

Varsacelang @ 04/29/2013 at 4:05 pm

I am a big fan of The Wanted but this song just isn’t doing for me. Kinda of has that One Direction flare to it. Maybe that way I am not a fan of this song.

Peace&Amor @ 04/29/2013 at 7:27 pm

wow so corny lol I thought this kind of pop music died in early 2000′s

I love this boys, but this is just complete crap. I hate it.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 05/03/2013 at 3:27 am

“She can’t sing, she can’t dance, but who cares, she walks like Rihanna,” Must be offensive&annoyin 2 hear such things abt yourself!

I love them, but this is soooo stupid , not even song. Hate it . Totaly f*cked it up boys…

TW fanmily @ 05/07/2013 at 12:36 pm

it was soooooooo SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song is really good, it’s so catchy!! Also the video is amazing :) BTW the song it NOT about rihanna if you didn’t know.

I cant get the sound on bur I bet it is great.