Chris Brown Releases 'I Can't Win', Announces 'X' Release Date!

Chris Brown Releases 'I Can't Win', Announces 'X' Release Date!

Chris Brown has announced that his upcoming album X will be released on July 16 – and to commemorate the news, he also released a new song “I Can’t Win”!

“Some sh*t I felt like writing that’s not on the album” the 23-year-old entertainer tweeted about the new song, along with a link to the video for “I Can’t Win”.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Brown

“Tell me what did I do to make you hate me so much?/ Why are you angry all the time?/ Why don’t you want to ride for me? We used to make love/ When you called I would follow/ Now the only thing you love is a bottle/ The only thing you got left is a shadow,” Chris sings in the song.

ARE YOU EXCITED to hear Chris’ new album???

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

SunnyAutumn @ 04/30/2013 at 12:08 pm

I love the cover. I love the song!

dope sh*t! dis song real & got me in my feelings! cant wait for X! good job CB

vroom vroom @ 04/30/2013 at 12:32 pm

Love it, Congrats CB!

shallow bay @ 04/30/2013 at 12:37 pm

not bad. got a lil rihanna in the background. there gonna be more like that on the album? i guess some people gonna go nuts and buy it.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 04/30/2013 at 1:46 pm

is rihanna in the bottle too? I thought she was just snorting cocaine!

what a joke @ 04/30/2013 at 2:13 pm

What did i do ? punch her in the face a few dozen times.. act like a jack !! to name a few things.. know wonder why she hit the bottle..

god this guy kills me

to funny..

SO about Rihanna. See Chris, this is why you don’t leave a good girl for a self-proclaimed “good girl gone bad” who loves sex, drugs, herself and fame more than she could ever love another person.

Miss nadal @ 04/30/2013 at 4:10 pm

Love it
OMG breezy

Did he really ask what he’s done wrong???!!!! like really Chris? LMAO! I mean you beat a woman and think she is going to go back to you the same that she was? Rihanna is a classic case of an abused girl who feels addicted to his abuser but she will never really feel the same way she once felt for him so she will keep on lying to herself and keep the abuse circle but it aitn love, i think she is learning that now.

listeningLover @ 04/30/2013 at 5:11 pm

I think maybe its telling us something. Maybe he is actually growing up and realizing yes I love this girl, but I’m not going to stand by and let you and this negativity get to me. It use to work at first because apparently he love her but at some point you have to face the problem instead of letting it fester and build into something and blow a small situation into something much bigger. Maybe all the rumors that people have been saying about Rihanna partying too much is true. Maybe he’s like stop listening to these douches and let’s talk really talk about the problem instead of fighting because the new me the mature me is just going to walk away when you starting yelling. Engaging in a argument while one person is mad is not going to solve anything.

Hopefully he has learned his lesson from four years ago and maybe instead of people putting so much emphasis on his reforment and maturity maybe just maybe Rihanna also needs to see a counselor. This is coming from someone whom comes from a background of domestic violence from my parents. I have never been in a relationship with domestic issues but at the same time I did come into the relationship with issues of my own that I had to workout in order to have a healthy relationship. Do those issues arise when I am in a heated argument with my significant other yes, do I see myself instigating and argument to see what would happen yes. At some point maybe she will grow out of it and feeling like she has to test him to see his reaction. Maybe Chris has finally realized that he can’t save her, can’t hold her hand while she needs to work through her own childhood issues on her own like he did. Maybe when she ready to face those issues hopefully the love will still be their but she has to love herself enough to realize that it is okay to ask for help when you need it. I did and my relationship is so much better for it.

I Love it and I love Chris so talented

@what a joke:

Really, grow up!!!!!!!!!! We all make mistakes and you dont know both sides of the story. If you listened to his first interview she started hitting him with her high heels and punching him first. Not saying its ok for him to have hit hurt but she is a little crazy herself. Either way I wish him the best.

Miss nadal @ 05/01/2013 at 4:03 pm

I love him and I”m so proud of him