'American Idol' Top 4 Girls Perform Hit Songs from 2013 (Video)

'American Idol' Top 4 Girls Perform Hit Songs from 2013 (Video)

The top four ladies on American Idol took on songs that are currently on the radio during the performance show on Wednesday (May 1) in Los Angeles.

The competition’s top four – Angie Miller, Amber Holcomb, Candice Glover, and Kree Harrison – also sang classic standards in the second round of the show.

For the songs from 2013, Angie sang Rihanna‘s “Diamonds,” Amber sang Pink‘s “Just Give Me a Reason,” Candice sang Bruno Mars‘ “When I Was Your Man,” and Kree sang Carrie Underwood‘s “See You Again.”

Watch Angie‘s performance below and click inside for the rest!

Angie Miller – “Diamonds”

Click inside to watch the rest of the American Idol performances…

Amber Holcomb – “Just Give Me A Reason”

Candice Glover – “When I Was Your Man”

Kree Harrison – “See You Again”

Angie Miller – “Someone To Watch Over Me”

Amber Holcomb – “My Funny Valentine”

Candice Glover – “You’ve Changed”

Kree Harrison – “Stormy Weather”

Top 4 Girls – “Wings”
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 01
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 02
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 03
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 04
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 05
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 06
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 07
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 08
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 09
american idol top 4 girls sing hit songs from 2013 10

Getty

I really don’t care if Candice will deservingly win the idol or unfairly lose it BUT I NEED TO BUY HER ALBUM LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

Boring show, boring judges, boring, boring, boring.

Except for Minaj, the rest of the judges are just too old. To stay relevant AI, try recruiting judges under 40!!

Elizabeth Rose @ 05/02/2013 at 12:32 am

Wow, just realized how much Angie Miller looks like Miley Cyrus. Crazy!

Lee, I guess you can’t watch any singing shows then since every judge on every show is over 40. Britney Spears didn’t help ratings over on NBC and neither did Demi Lovato. Nicki Manaj is a ticking time bomb. Blake Shelton and Simon Cowel are over 40 and probably so is Adam Levin.

Wrong Mollyme, Shelton is 36 and Levine is 34. Simon Cowel was a big personality on AI which negated his age. Time to retire Urban, Carey and Jackson and look elsewhere.

Not buying it @ 05/02/2013 at 1:08 am

Hilarious photos on Urban’s twit account of him constantly positioning himself for photo ops amongst young teenage girls from the AI audience. No young male contestants left on AI, so 45 year old Keith has decided to advertise himself as the next best thing, by inappropriately calling the young female contestants “baby” and behaving and dressing as immaturely as possible. Does it occur to him he is the same age as their fathers and should know better? Once a sleezeball always a sleezeball, I guess.

I love the pictures of Keith with the Idol audience members. He’s always great with fans. Bet that made their day. He’s the best thing about Idol this season. I sure like Keith’s “baby” better than Randy’s “dude.”

Not buying it @ 05/02/2013 at 3:03 am

Why would teenage girls be a fan of a 45 year old country and western “dude” who hasn’t put any new music out in years? That doesn’t make sense. Come on Macy, we all know why he’s doing it!!

a2sa_2013 @ 05/02/2013 at 3:38 am

I think a singer must be able to sing every song and gives WoW. Kree has a great voice but not always having a good voice makes someone a star.if Kree has a concert it’s boring for me no move no emotion. her face is so cold. Angie is lovely and great voice too,but not always gives a good performace.just with piano you can feel her which again it is not enough for being a star. I think Candice diserve to win because whenever she sings I say Oh my god. the way she sings her face everything makes her a star.

I agree. Candice deserves to be a winner of this season. her voice and her emotion brings me to tear. she is diva.

Poor, very poor. No one won the day. Boring songs, boring judges, boring format, boring contestants (I have to agree the only one who’s not is Angie Miller)
They need to change a lot of things to keep this show interesting.
First of all: Let the contestants pick their songs; change the judges; return to the old format or do something different that’s going on right now.

Lee, 36 is so much younger than 40? 4 years? Lol! Blake looks older than Keith Urban. Keith is smart and knows what he’s talking about. Cowel is to old according to your comment about age. And Demi Lovato isn’t bringing in viewers.

Oh yeah, and when is the Voice going to create a star or even a minor success story? Not one singer from that show has had any kind of success. Carrie underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly clarkson, Phil Phillips,Scotty MCreery and even Kelly pickler have big careers. Name one big star from the Voice?

How would you describe “Not Buying It?. She checks out every comment board looking for a some way to insult both Keith and his wife, Nicole Kidman.
She’s part of a group who felt that Keith was going to divorce Nicole and be available. Now realizing that it isn’t happening, they’ve turned vicious (with the help of a columnist who was fired from a notable newspaper for inciting this bunch). So, I’ll answer my own question – how would you describe her – a spiteful crone spewing out hate because she didn’t get her way.

The only comment full of vitriol and spite is yours JoBeth.

Not buying it @ 05/02/2013 at 5:44 pm

Mollyme, why does 45 year old Keith look younger than 36 year old Blake? Because feminine Keith and his frozen wife Nicole, regularly partake in ‘couples’ Botox sessions and surgical procedures. It is cheaper that way – two for the price of one!

I loved how she sung the song even tho the judges were not impressed..I still thought it was good. A little tweek here and there and could been better than Rihanna’s.

Not buying it, your hatred of Keith and Nicole’s happiness is eating you alive. Why don’t you just move on to some other country music singer. I know none of them are as hot as Keith Urban. Jason Aldean is free now. You’d probably have a chance with him.

Not buying it @ 05/02/2013 at 8:28 pm

Dear Mollyme, are you aware that when middle-aged women call middle-aged men “hot” it sounds quite repulsive? Have some dignity Mollyme.