Gerard Butler Shares Personal Washington, D.C. Trip Photos

Gerard Butler Shares Personal Washington, D.C. Trip Photos

Gerard Butler steps out of his car while arriving at an office on Wednesday afternoon (May 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 43-year-old actor shared pictures from his Washington, D.C. trip the day before on his Facebook page.

Gerard was in the nation’s capital over the weekend to attend the White House Correspondents’ Dinner alongside CNN news show host Piers Morgan.

“I’ve got Washington in the palm of my hand…” Gerard captioned a photo in which he held the capitol building in his hand.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler heading to an office…

gerard butler shares personal washington dc trip photos 01
gerard butler shares personal washington dc trip photos 16
gerard butler shares personal washington dc trip photos 17
gerard butler shares personal washington dc trip photos 18
gerard butler shares personal washington dc trip photos 19

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 739 » Show All

“You are one of the nastiest of all, you shut you pie hole $kank”

Am I, well I have never spread down right lies about anybody.

At Idiot KK @ 05/02/2013 at 3:31 am

What the f u c/k are you talking about a ss bag?
Go away.

Esme pay ‘em much?

He is really starting to look every bit of 43 here. It is a rare occasion when he doesn’t look hot, but these papped photos really show up the bad skin.
I can’t believe Matt Damon is only a year younger!
Gerard looks about 50 here. All those partying days are catching up with him fast. Still a stud, but an ageing stud now.
And I see he’s got an iPhone. Finally got rid of your old phone hey gerry?

The Daily Mail, I mean.

Imaginaru Girlfriend @ 05/02/2013 at 3:49 am

@ Dumped
Oh honey, you sound like being dumped by your imaginary girlfriend, I know it’s being hard for you, every night imagining her kissing you, but nothing in real.
But don’t be worry, at least you will never see her with another man, because you won’t see her at all !!!

Imaginary Girlfriend @ 05/02/2013 at 3:50 am

@ Dumped

@Imaginary Girlfriend @ 05/02/2013 at 3:52 am

What? You are making NO SENSE at all. Durr hurr hurrrrr.
INstead of yapping about having class try and attend some first.

Imaginary Girlfriend @ 05/02/2013 at 3:57 am

“Gerard makes her think she is special”
Come on, he is an immature selfcenter who wants to get more and more and not give any thing , his biggest issue in his love life is he can’t make a woman feel she is special. How even a woman can think she is special for Gerry when she knows there is lot of other woman in his life!

It seems to me @ 05/02/2013 at 3:57 am

This site has gone to the dogs.
JJ what are you thinking in allowing such postings. By doing so you’re driving away anyone who wants to write anything remotely worth reading.

lol
as if gossip is worth reading
lol
rotflol
hahahahahahhaahah
lol
rotflolololool
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

REDNIGHTRAIN @ 05/02/2013 at 4:27 am

I think he is a great looking guy and I sure wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating crackers! He can come to my place anytime. You can tell when looking at him, he is all man. Look at all the little creeps running around today. Just the sight of that little snot nosed Justin Biber makes me ill. He looks like he could fly if he had wings.

BEYOND SICK! @ 05/02/2013 at 4:28 am

Why is this troll obsessed with the genitalia of male babies??
This is beyond sick. This is a pedophile posting on a public forum. I’m out of here. Gerard is not worth sorting through this sick, vile, disgusting maze anymore.

I Want To Fµck Gerard @ 05/02/2013 at 4:28 am

I think it would be so delicious to fµck that man all over the room…none of you would turn that down. I know it.

It’s a zoo in here. Must be Italians. Hairy.

:(((((((( @ 05/02/2013 at 4:54 am

Gerry’s sick anorexic? He has a very skinny legs!

It seems like trolls are infecting the very pages of JJ and the spelling and way of saying are almost the same in every different moniker so first thought was “Who has any reason to stay on a harmless thread of GBs and make so much fuss and troll hate??!!??” Well the spider web of a very lonely black widow is getting very visible ….

GB looks very cute when caught in a moment like this – can’t help smiling …. Bet he is a nice guy like many others who happens to be humans behind the fame :)

Have a beautiful day and many blessings to all of you – Plz remember that Universe has something called Law of Attraction so what has been send out will come back and hit you right in your a.. ;)

Sick friends @ 05/02/2013 at 5:12 am

It’s MG and all her sicko friends.

@ Carrie
Totally disagree with you, he look under 40. Matt an Leo look old child in compare with him, because he is manly man and tough.

I’m not sure that this is news….. Considering I could just click the guys twitter feed and see the pictures myself.
I think all the hate here is down to bitterness that he’s a man whose now in a relationship. He’s definitely more attractive single….but that’s because he’s lost his natural flirtatious ways because he’s been respectful to his woman.
Admittedly I used to find him attractive but I’m 26 and he’s 43 and to be frank.not aging so well. Proberbly the diet and smoking. :-( quit Gerry you look so much healthier without cigarettes in your life!

OMG! Poor Ger!