Mariah Carey's '#Beautiful' feat. Miguel: JJ Music Monday!

Mariah Carey's '#Beautiful' feat. Miguel: JJ Music Monday!

Mariah Carey‘s new song “#Beautiful” featuring Miguel is this week’s pick for JustJared.com and KIIS-FM 102.7‘s JJ Music Monday.

The song serves as the lead single off the 42-year-old singer’s upcoming new album, scheduled for release this summer.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mariah Carey

“Just want to send a shout to all the #lambs out there, really dope to see you ride for MC the way you do,” Miguel wrote on his Twitter account. “Pleased to meet you.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Mariah Carey and Miguel’s new song “#Beautiful”?

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

It’s just so ****ing #Beautiful. #ProudToBeALamb.

Yassssssss honeyBfly #lamb for life

Amanda K. @ 05/06/2013 at 8:14 am

I’m not a huge Mariah fan but I have to admit this song is stuck in my head. It’s definitely quality music and that’s what Mariah needs. Good job!

Heartbreaker @ 05/06/2013 at 8:19 am

Aahh. It’s so beautiful.

LOVE IT!!!!! Perfect for summertime. It feels very vintage MC while still being modern with the Miguel production. This song is perfection.

This is a really cool, nice summer song. Much better than I expected.

linhuiping @ 05/06/2013 at 8:41 am

I LOVE it! So fresh and original compare to what’s out there on the radio.
I just wish it to be longer.

Yeah I like it

richieluvmusic @ 05/06/2013 at 8:44 am

A Great Song. i think it will be a Top Ten song around the world.

I need to head to the beach, with girls, bbq and this song right now. Fresh.

Original! Love! <3

it truly is a #beautiful collaboration

Really like it! Think she might have her record breaking number ones with this new album! Hard to believe just two more and she catches up with the Beatles.

So loving this. Gives me old-school Mariah Carey vibes.

Surprisingly good track, their voices are stunning together, its easy, sexy and fun, everything a hit needs to be!

Maria Kari @ 05/06/2013 at 10:35 am

At first listen this song already got stuck in my mind;I llove it so much. Catchy and powerful. Just hope the song is longer and Mariah should sing first and ‘more’ than Miguel. Miguel sounds like Lenny Kravtiz. Hope the video is good to promote this song. A sure-fire No. 1 hit! Love Mariah – the best vocalist!

Mariah Carey is the best vocalist on the planet, and this is sure to be a return to the charts!
Mariah will own 2013!

Well, the word “snoozefest” would be an understatement… painfully mediocre.

Beautiful !!

Awesome combination of voices! Mariah and Miguel (M&M) really blend well together. I think I have lost count how many times I have listened to the song as I have it on continuous repeat!

EndOfTime @ 05/06/2013 at 3:07 pm

I love it !! But it kinda feel more like Miguel ft Mariah carey lol

wow i am impressed!!

Danny LeGuen @ 05/06/2013 at 4:21 pm

Never knew I could like a Mariah song as much as the Xmas song

This is such a cool jam, different than anything out there now. Love it!

is there no limit to how vain and fake MeMe is?-seriously why didn’t she just pay JLo to body double it would be have cheaper than the 1000′s of hours of editing to make cow MeMe look like some one she is not-sounds generic -sounds like a cover of all the songs they took pieces of and re recorded here- and there is nothing special or original about MeMe’s voice-could be anyone from Beyonce to Madonna-MeMe the queen of mundane rerun poptard trash-woo hooo-she must pay the PR Beditorial people some bigs bucks to talk up this boring BS

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All