Gerard Butler: From New York to LAX!

Gerard Butler: From New York to LAX!

Gerard Butler keeps it cool and casual as he arrives at LAX Airport on Wednesday (May 8) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was in good spirits as he drank a bottle of water and made his way through the terminal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The night before, Gerard posed for photographs at The Great Gatsby screening after party held at The Lambs Club in New York City.

Earlier in the week, Gerard looked dapper dressed head-to-toe in Dolce at the 2013 Met Ball.

gerard butler from new york to lax 01
gerard butler from new york to lax 02
gerard butler from new york to lax 03
gerard butler from new york to lax 04
gerard butler from new york to lax 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

1,874 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 775 » Show All

Gerard Butler Is Asked If He Would Consider Ever Getting Married

The Numbers site new foreign total OHF Domestic Box Office $95,625,100 -International Box Office $46,428,184 Worldwide BO $142,053,284

What’s in his left hand…a baseball? Wonder if he saw “42″?

Lainey, or whatever her name is, is out for Gerry ever since he rebuffed her advances on him one time. She wanted an interview and came on to him and he walked off telling her he’d be back and never did. She’ll never let him forget it so I don’t trust anything she says.

As far as the conversations he was having with Kerr, that’s possible but that’s all it takes for that betch to twist a tall tale out of it for her own amusement. I don’t think anything was brewing and how would she know? Her “sources”?

I’m not a fan of Miranda Kerr anyway. There’s something about her that irks me for some reason. Hope Gerry has nothing to do with her for many reasons.

@Kristen: You’re the only sitting in the theater, darlin’.

What's Missing @ 05/09/2013 at 12:55 pm

@He has indeed moved on “This is on several gossip sites:” That is why it is called gossip. It starts in one place and the others pick up on it. Obviously, we all know how that works here on JJ. One poster makes a statement about GB. Other posters start repeating it so much that people take it for a true fact.

It may very well been all innocent but telling photographers to delete sparks suspicioun butler really needs to learn to keep distance from married women as it makes him look awful, people don’t really honour their relationships in showbiz because they lack morals and loyalty! His relationship with madalina ran its course they hardly saw each other and her behaviour didn’t really earn fans! Looking at Miranda Orlando relationship it looks not right it must get incredibly lonely travelling, being on your own most of the time I just feel sorry for the kids!

Sometimes I think it’s not worth having relationship with celebs as nothing is normal for them and bringing kids into that environment you have to have a solid marriage who take their commitments seriously

I don’t believe in ever being seriously angry with someone over choices they make for themselves…such as not granting someone an interview, etc. Each of us decides what is best for us in our lives and you can’t blame someone if they don’t do what you think or hope they would. Always remember that everything happens for a reason!

What's Missing @ 05/09/2013 at 1:18 pm

@dargabriel: I am posting with all intentional kindness to you. I do not mean to offend. May I suggest, if you don’t like being in the spotlight and being put on the spot, that you stop posting that you are GB’s twin flame. This is very contradicting. By saying you are GB’s twin flame, you are putting a small spotlight (JJ) on yourself and you are putting your own self on the spot. It is easy to see how people might think that you are trying to draw a spotlight of attention to yourself. If you truly believe you are GB’s twin flame then there is no need to try to convince others by posting it here. Personally I have no problem with you thinking what you think, as doesn’t effect my life in anyway. If it brings you a little happiness, contentment and hope into your life, then good for you.

This conversation got more coverage than his entire “relationship”. I guess everyone knew it would last all of two seconds.

It seems to me @ 05/09/2013 at 1:22 pm

Why does almost everyone take as fact something that a writer with an obvious agenda writes? How does Lainey know anything? Does anyone stop to think that asking paparazzi to delete photos is more likely than not going to make a bigger payday for the paparazzi if they refuse? Think about it.

What's Missing @ 05/09/2013 at 1:22 pm

@thursday: Who is angry and who didn’t grant an interview?

The fact that MG was restricted on travelling to the states was a huge problem! She only stayed in Shreveport because of the commercial work permit, then some odd modelling jobs and the festival not be nasty but I don’t think her career is going to go anywhere! Long distance relationships rarely work in the celeb world no chance! He knew right from the begining where it would lead hence all the nice stuff he said about her and photo ops for favours sake

…”standing close in conversation for 20 min. She was smiling.” But isn’t this what people do when they are speaking to each other…whether single or married? Unless GB and MK were seen in public in a more intimate way, which I doubt, I don’t think there is anything to this…other than HW gossip.

This has gotta hurt. The Romanian wasn’t even a blip on the radar here. It’s like she never existed. The Superficial covered it too, and said this:

“Keep in mind, the last high-profile celebrity Gerard Butler banged was Jessica Biel…”

The Big Picture @ 05/09/2013 at 1:53 pm

@One more:

And? So they were at the same premiere and they’re in separate pictures, so what? He posed with Carole Alt too btw and they were in the same picture. Carole is far more his type than Miranda, tall, skinny, model type and he and Carole seemed to be holding each other.

I was laughing so hard when I read that DListed article: bone 3 times! He’s 43 and I doubt he can bone that fast at his age. Probably why Maddie went and had a threesome with her and another shirtless guy in a disco in Milan. She needed to feel young again!

With all the injuries this man has had over the years, I doubt his body and even that part of him works like when he was in his 20ies! If they’re going to make up stories, at least they should do their research first so the story will sound plausible.

They’re doing the same thing about Jennifer Aniston and him now, saying he’s the reason why her wedding is on hold!

I guess if Anne Hathaway divorces now, it will be his fault?

The Big Picture @ 05/09/2013 at 1:59 pm

@Tia:

I think you nailed it! I don’t believe MG’s claim she auditioned for a movie role opposite Gerry as I don’t think he wants to work with her. He doesn’t work with GF and this is why Jennifer Aniston could not have been one.

I guess it’s not only Lainey who make up stories but MG too. I believe him to be professional enough to do his research before working with somebody who might make him look like a fool and MG obviously lied her way into the Dom Hemingway role from her own words. The producers must have been hitting their heads against the wall wondering why they even picked her up for the part.

Lighten up @ 05/09/2013 at 2:03 pm

@The Big Picture: I don’t think these articles are meant to be taken seriously. They are written with humor and are amusing. I think everyone needs to lighten up around here and have a laugh, and not see every article written as the gospel. It’s gossip. No need to get defensive.

The Big Picture @ 05/09/2013 at 2:09 pm

@Ouch:

All they actually did, Jessica Biel and him, was hang around each other talking like co-stars do on a movie set. They went out to buy cupcakes together for the crew and they took a motorcycle ride. No proof they banged at all.

They were acting like normal co-stars who happen to play a married couple who might get back together. Personally I would have liked for the rumor to be true as I could have seen them together but there is absolutely no proof that there was more. They were in full view of the locals and if there had been something going on, there would have been report of them together.

He had a woman staying with him in Shreveport too in 2011 ., somebody far more discreet than MG and he threw a party too for the 4th of July and I think it was the same caterer who was hired last year. The locals seemed to have met that woman and to have liked her. I haven’t heard so far any positive comments about MG in Shreveport and I don’t believe every woman there was jealous of her or that all the men were gay enough to hate her! Some of the tweets about why some left the party early were also made by men, even the caterer himself does not seem to have liked her too much.

Jessica had just broken up with Justin and she found a friend on the set, somebody she was working with and that is what I think happened between her and Gerry, nothing more. People who have worked with him have said he can be very friendly to his co-stars both men and women.

The Big Picture @ 05/09/2013 at 2:10 pm

@Lighten up:

I’m not defensive. I’m just commenting on how they are ridiculous!

#37: I was just speaking in general terms about choices people make. If I ever spoke with GB I have a long list of questions, lol, and the responses, if any, wouldn’t be written down or recorded…they would remain in the moment.

@The Big Picture:
“He had a woman staying with him in Shreveport too in 2011 ., somebody far more discreet than MG and he threw a party too for the 4th of July and I think it was the same caterer who was hired last year.”
I was following Gerry back then and there was no woman staying with him in Shreveport. There was no July 4 party, either. PFK shot in the spring of 2011 – April & May. He was long gone before the summer.

What's Missing @ 05/09/2013 at 3:22 pm

@thursday: Wow then that really did come out of left field! No wonder it didn’t seem to connect with anything being posted.

of this much I'm sure @ 05/09/2013 at 3:22 pm

@The Big Picture:

That’s the 2nd time you’ve tried to make the point here on JJ that the brunette ‘…she’s not famous or anything, I don’t think she’s just happening to be there and I don’t think she’s there for Anne. There is a picture of Gerry arriving or leaving (hard to tell) and that brunette is right next to him. She’s in several pictures close to him actually. She’s obviously in her mid-30ies”… You’ve also done it on Celebitchy. Are you HER PR? She’s obviously a PR flak either for the event, Dolce & Gabbana or Butler. She may be with him, but she’s not “WITH HIM”.
In the same video he elbowed Joshua Jackson and spoke to Jimmy Fallon. Is he having an affair with them as well? He wasn’t whispering in AH’s ear, you saw stills of the nanosecond it took to kiss her cheek.
GB and MK have known each other for years. He probably knows every model of any renown in New York. It’s possible they did the mambo in the past, but like most of the women he may or may not have shagged, they are friends.
Don’t believe everything you read.

I think Butler has tried to shag every well known model in New York and LA. He’s such a creep.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 775 » Show All