Gerard Butler: From New York to LAX!

Gerard Butler: From New York to LAX!

Gerard Butler keeps it cool and casual as he arrives at LAX Airport on Wednesday (May 8) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was in good spirits as he drank a bottle of water and made his way through the terminal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The night before, Gerard posed for photographs at The Great Gatsby screening after party held at The Lambs Club in New York City.

Earlier in the week, Gerard looked dapper dressed head-to-toe in Dolce at the 2013 Met Ball.

gerard butler from new york to lax 01
gerard butler from new york to lax 02
gerard butler from new york to lax 03
gerard butler from new york to lax 04
gerard butler from new york to lax 05

Getty

1,874 Comments

Pages: « 169 70 71 72 73 74 [75] Show All
What's Missing @ 05/16/2013 at 4:02 pm

@ehm: Funny how you mentioned bystander in post # 1783 and *poof* the poster magically appears posting #1786. Bystander goes on to say in #1788 “On leave and just back from a minibreak today” . I have noticed it happens a lot with posters here. Is it a coincidence? Is it a sixth sense? Is it socking?

@Curious People:
What are you allying about?? What’s hillaring on the net???

Curious People @ 05/16/2013 at 4:06 pm

This is it for the day.

Rolling with laughter. What if this woman is so private and she is telling him, i do not have time for this HW sh**

Ooooohhh. This type woman would knock the f@@k out of ghenea. i believe put 2 holes in ghenea @**.

thinks this boy has been told to clear and clean house.

reviewing posts about this woman. no harm meant but this woman sounds American. These women get up. Theron did not play with Gerard, believe someone had once mentioned.

Have a good day. Just curious.

@Curious People:
I never heard of Angelina throwing water in brads face, where do you get your info??? That’s rude nd is respectful to brads opinions. Sorry not an Angelina Jolie fan. She’s the biggest attention seeker out there, and the little sheep just follow her.

@So funny:
Well that makes it even more compelling! So it wasn’t face-to-face. Hum.
Let me know what you choose to do next. We can take it off-line if you like. I have a bucket email account for cyber friends. I’ve posted it here before.
Best,
~K

The Psychic Debate @ 05/16/2013 at 4:20 pm

There are people out there with special gifts to foresee future events as an individual’s energy reveals itself now, in the present.
This is not “reading the future” as an exact science.
A person is malleable and their own energies change with time and experiences. So what a psychic predicts today, may be accurate for the immediate future, but if the person goes through some sort of personal change, then their prediction is no longer based on the energies of that person in the present, as they are NOW.
Remember that psychic from years ago that said Gerry would be married by now? She’s obviously been proven wrong. But that doesn’t mean that at the time of the reading, those energies weren’t offering her that information.
This is why “readings” of a psychic nature are often wrong and a few times completely right.
Some people change, some stay the same.
This “petite” soul mate may have been totally accurate when the reading was done, but if her energy changes, or his for that matter and their paths begin to diverge, then it moves forward again, to something else.
This is why psychics find children to read the hardest of all, because their personality changes are in a fast cycle, and changing almost daily in some instances, ricocheting their energies all over the place.
Have faith, because some readings are right, but know that he’s a man who has gone through many life cycles in a short period of time.

Curious People @ 05/16/2013 at 4:31 pm

@DocPmeant to put hollaring on the net (ghenea’s blabbing).

it was in europe. it was a glass of wine. at the time brad was a dem and angie was a repub. it was prior to our current President’s first election during the very first campaigning. they were seated in one of those far off romantic areas like in a restaurant and it was seen. if can recall ge insulted repubs and doosh there went the wine.

do you remember matt damon mentioned on letterman that those two were like thunder and lightening and he illustrated the clash image with his hands. letterman wanted to know more but matt being matt said that was their business anddidnot divulge any further. maybe google it and see if you find it. It did happen b/c a bunch of us spoke about it at work the next day, excuse me we were rolling. one of my friends did the motion acting as brad, please please angie don’t beat me don’t me.

Have to go.

@GFW:
Sure! How long ago you post your email here! you know, any one can pretend to be you, or to be me! I’m not comfortable to put my email here.

Well....... @ 05/16/2013 at 6:02 pm

@So funny:

Anyone could have said those things especially if they read here. It’s all been said before so it’s nothing new. Most of those phone in psychic are fake anyway.

God Bless yoou all! @ 05/16/2013 at 6:06 pm

DocP and Sunkist from page 66…… Amen to both of you. I know I’m late to respond to your comments, but I agree with both of you. I am not Catholic, but I believe they are Christians the same as any protestant churches are. God loves us all bad or good no matter the religion or sect. All religions are full of sinners and of course Christ is not happy with any sin that a “Christian” or non Christian does no matter the sin. The ONLY difference between a believer and a non believer is who has been forgiven and/or who has asked with faith to be forgiven. “For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23 When one of us (myself included) accuses anyone of a sin it becomes a question of, “Hello Pot, meet kettle” ;)

another christian @ 05/16/2013 at 6:28 pm

prots ignorant of pedophlia???
^
SATON GET THEE BEHIND ME!!!!!

gerbilbutt @ 05/16/2013 at 6:49 pm

ok
just remember
you asked me to do it
consider yourself @ss buttf-cked.
>:]
now turn around and open wide like this, O

God Bless yoou all! @ 05/16/2013 at 6:49 pm

“O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help. Listen closely to my prayer, O LORD; hear my urgent cry. I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.” – Psalm 86:5-7

gerbilbutt @ 05/16/2013 at 6:53 pm

what timing
lol

gerbilbutt @ 05/16/2013 at 6:53 pm

she opened with O
lol

gerbilbutt/JESUS @ 05/16/2013 at 6:54 pm

I AM REALLY JESUS
AND I FORGIVE YOU
because i have a sense of humor
let this be a warning to you
I AM THE HOLY ONE
not the evil one
HAVE A NICE DAY

why do i have a feeling you are dumbstruck

@Well…….:
It was a bucket email. That was not directly linked to me, IRL
~K

PS: I’M CATHOLIC
THE PROTESTANT NEEDS TO BE SCHOOLED IN THE TRUTH
YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
NOT THE PROTESTANT ONE
REMEMBER, WHO YOU CALL SATAN IS NOT SATAN
YOU ARE

PS: I’M KEEPING A COPY OF THIS PAGE FOR POSTERITY
NO PUN INTENDED
LOL

TO 1865
BE NOT AFRAID
I GO BEFORE YOU ALWAYS

Somebodyelse @ 05/17/2013 at 9:12 pm

@Major in English Lit.: In Romania, many people know Spanish from TV South American soap operas (is a Latin language similar to Romanian, very easy for Romanian to learn and remember this language, like Italian as well, also Latin language). Also they know Italian cause more than 3 million of them are working in Italy, and most of all English + French are the most known languages, as they are the foreign languages learned from school. So there they are, 5 languages.

Foreign Languages @ 05/17/2013 at 9:45 pm

Pope John Paul 2 read, wrote and spoke 11 languages-
Madalina still knows more than languages than the english speakers. so trying to minimize it in comparison to you is weak and makes you look jealous because you know you are not as qualified nor as intelligent as she is. and reading here, it is clear most of you are lacking in intelligence.

Pages: « 169 70 71 72 73 74 [75] Show All