Vanessa Hudgens: Butterfly Leggings at Pilates Class!

Vanessa Hudgens: Butterfly Leggings at Pilates Class!

Vanessa Hudgens sports a pair of leggings covered with images of butterflies while leaving Windsor Pilates on Thursday (May 9) in Studio City, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress was joined for the workout session by her younger sister Stella.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Word on the street is #SpringBreakers is coming to DVD on July 9th! Can’t wait!” Vanessa tweeted about her film. Make sure to pick up a copy when it hits stores!

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens leaving her pilates class…

vanessa hudgens butterfly leggings at the gym 01
vanessa hudgens butterfly leggings at the gym 16
vanessa hudgens butterfly leggings at the gym 17
vanessa hudgens butterfly leggings at the gym 18
vanessa hudgens butterfly leggings at the gym 19
vanessa hudgens butterfly leggings at the gym 20

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Vanessa is always in great shape. What a beauty!

YES!!! ASIANS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking. This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces is so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.

All Asians are keeping their mind reading abilities a secret, they don’t want ANYBODY to know they can read minds!!! They will never admit that they can!
Try thinking, and visually picturing things that are as wild as you can when you are around Asians!!, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!

omg her leggings!!! hahaha love her

they are so cute. does anyone know if is it true she bought her a car as a present, an Audi?

V has an amazing body, loving her hair

@ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!:

I will spread the message! :) as a starters I have just posted your comment onto Facebook!

not vanessa slutgens again!!

amazing dress. is sure to help career.

awesome project. thats vanessa.

vanessa is amazing actress. beauty actress.

gorgeous. that is beauty of hudgens.

sandels are amazing. go vanessa.

her legs are so long. that is appeal of hudgens.

she looks gorgeous

@marie:
Vanessa = butterfly

beauty actress. gorgeous dress.

scarf is amazing. gorgeous appeal.

she looks awesome. Her sis is a little chubby now.

incredible project. amazing appeal.

awesome dress. model contract sure to come.

pretty girls.

amzing look. is good job.

beauty actress. wow. just wow.

amazing actress. beauty appeal.

i love nessa so much.I am her bug fan but i think this hair color is so bad on her…I love her black hair

shades are incredible. is good job choice.

big fan. good hair on head.

@hannah:
i think her body is physically changing from a child to an adult. AND It looks like she dropped her ballet classes. She might gain some weight.
When I dropped my ballet classes I was embarrassed by how much weight I had gained

nice adult. is good body style.

amazing physics on her. is very low gain wieght appeal.

ballet classes sure to help career. wow.

She looks amazing in picture #2.

We haven’t seen them hang out in ages so it’s nice to see them hanging out again!
Vanessa looks gorgeous.lmao i love her leggings hahaha she is such a cutie!

It’s nice to see sisters who are so close. omg look at her little smile, she is killingmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahaha i cant with her outfit, she looks so da.mn adorable.

omg. amazing dresssssssssssssssssssss

sandels are amazing! omg!!!!!

incredible feet. amazing toes on her.

<3 Impossible not to love her
With Mother's Day just around the corner, we're here to remind you to start planning something special for mom this Sunday!
Whether it's a sweet gift, a homemade meal or even a gathering of loved ones, there are countless ways to spoil the lovely lady who raised you.
We recently chatted with Vanessa Hudgens to see how she celebrates the holiday, here's what she told us:

1. Pamper Her. "Make her feel like a princess! Moms just go through so much and kids just take it for granted," she said. Whether it's a mother-daughter spa day or making dinner reservations at her favorite restaurant, find a way to make sure she's totally taken care of.
2. Let Mom Know She's Loved. "I tend to have a Mother's Day party at my house and she gets to invite all of her friends. I make sure there's Filipino food for her, plus wine and cheese and lots of cupcakes and sweets. It's definitely a cheat day!"
3. Buy or Send Flowers. "A bouquet of her favorite flowers can do no wrong!" the star suggested for a fail-proof gift that makes a big impact.

Vanessa is fierce. Beautiful body, beautiful face.

@ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!:
wouldn’t be awesome if Vanessa could read my mind? She is half asian…

NVM, she looks gorgeous. love the sister bonding time.

THE HUDGENS SISTERS!!! Stella’s twitter is so sad sometimes – i know she is a teenager and all that shIIIIIIIit, lol-, it’s nice to see her hanging out with Vanessa.

@samatha:
life is not fair. ok body talk. I am gaining weight, and the ballet class does nothing to keep my weight down. i’m taking soul cycle now (thank you lady V) and it is UHHMAZZZZING!

Stella does looks a little wider, but she is working on it.

i’m still amazed at OR being #9 on the maxim list. I mean, she doesnt even has a shoot with the mag yet. I know they want her on the mag, but she has said NO to them like a million times, she said no during HSM3, Beastly, Sucker Punch and Spring Breakers. I honestly thougth they would just ignore her or put her on 60 or something like that (actually since 2006 she has always been on the list, lol)

#1 on my ♥

@andrew:
*at VAN lol

(the original) Xo @ 05/10/2013 at 1:18 am

I love her hair :)

The slutgens sisters out looking like sluttts as usual

Haters Suck! @ 05/10/2013 at 1:43 am

Mrt
Wow never heard that one before. Hope your tiny brain didn’t suffer any damage thinking that one up.

Haters Suck! @ 05/10/2013 at 1:47 am

Anyway Vanessa’s looking good as always. Also heard she’s doing something with the make a wish foundation. Haters can say what they want Vanessa’s heart is in the right place and nothing will change that.

@Haters Suck!: Absolutely. Love her commitment to Make A Wish. She is also looking VERY fit these days. Fabulous. Also saw that she has been taking some lessons with a well known acting coach and has switched her agent at CAA. I think she’s been very busy in her free time. Good for her.

why has the spamming stopped at b .i’d love to see the whole alphabet .lol

Nightwish @ 05/10/2013 at 8:23 am

@maria:Blaming her lousy career on her agent, i see. Acting lessons are a great idea, given that her acting skills leave much to be desired. I see your idiot spammer claimed page one.. good job, or.. NOT lol

Nightwish @ 05/10/2013 at 8:24 am

She fired her agent? That means Kelly the crackhead wont come around anymore! lol oh pudgens, so bitter, so having to make major changes, no wonder you resort to youtube and instagram for exposure lol

@Nightwish: There’s no need for you to be worried about Vanessa’s career. She atleast have one. She will handle it the way she wants. How about you and your girlfriend Bo go get one for a change.

@maria ignore them please. Enough is enough.

@Nightwish: you ‘re one of the most annoying persons I’ve come across. We get it you don’t like Vanessa just as we don’t like K Stew but do you see us on her threads? Can’t you just leave us fans alone? Please just stop being a b I t c h, will you?!

Nightwish @ 05/10/2013 at 8:39 am

@marie: What is this ‘ignore them’ nonsense, and how are you familiar with me, ‘marie’? LOL! So many phake names around here. Its impossible to keep track.

Nightwish @ 05/10/2013 at 8:42 am

@BOHJI: Funny, you mirror my sentiments about you exactomundo. Get lost, middle aged fangirl

@Nightwish: there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a middle aged fan, You Bigot! Not like you, a Troll.

Well, isn’t she easy on the eyes!

italian mom @ 05/10/2013 at 9:13 am

Nightwish says he is 27. Many times I wondered if he is 27 or 72, indeed.
Full of time, just retired, not enjoying his quiet life. who knows.

Nightwish @ 05/10/2013 at 9:42 am

@italian mom: There are things i wonder about you too. Why is her english so terribly incosistent, why is yet another old hag commenting like a little girl over pudgens, why isnt she pounding wheat into pasta in her little italian countryside town instead of getting online and typing in comments…

She is so dirty. I love it

@Nightwish: You, young punk, will be old one day. Only, then perhaps it will hit you like a boomerang all the mean and nasty things you say to much older fans. You do have or have had parents I presume. I know you lost your mom.

@BOHJI:Eh?? I don’t know you from adam, bowj. I can’t verify your age. This is basically an anonymous message board. Post your real name with some pics and i will give you the elder respect you deserve.

The ball is on your court. If you can’t read all that have transpired then I pity you. This board may be anonymous but you have enough info to know that I’m old enough to be your mom. A lack of respect for elders or others is a reflection of your upbringing, dare I say.

Sorry and no offence guys but..i don’t find her attractive at all…anyway..

LOVE HER LEGGINGS

HeatherHarris06 @ 05/10/2013 at 1:44 pm

Jackson. true that Betty`s rep0rt is super… I just received a top of the range Smart ForTwo when I got my check for $6032 this – 5 weeks past and-even more than, ten/k this past month. it’s definitly the nicest job I have ever done. I began this 10-months ago and immediately began to bring in more than $70 p/h. I work through this link, Bow6.comCHECK IT OUT

lmao the same like 2 people keep commenting and changing their name.

She is pretty. Vanessa loves to please her Boyfriend with Romantic gifts from AthenaToysDotcom

I can’t believe I was first on a Vanessa post. That probably won’t happen again. At least I beat the haters. I don’t know why some peeps don’t like her. What not to like? She seems fun, happy and beautiful.

there’s no new post , right . don’t wanna load the page .consumes my usage .ughh

these pumpers are crazy .they think cus we keep commenting here , we don’t have careers .well , i of course don’t have one .so ten points to the pumper anyway.

Ms. Know It All @ 05/10/2013 at 9:18 pm

does she pay the paps to take pics of her? i can’t imagine anyone would take their time to find her otherwise.

@Warren: I agree, Warren. I don’t get it either. Whatever. To each his own. If we all liked the same things in the world, we’d be very boring.

Nightwish @ 05/10/2013 at 9:33 pm

@Warren: Another fake name MF. There cant be more than five of you obsessed idiots who are willing to comment day and night about how cute vanessa is. PR all the way

Ugly head shape and ugly feet wth

@Nightwish: Oh no. Stella is turning into a super try hard too. Wearing doc martins with those junky shorts and dumpy looking tank top? Really dont think the Hudgens sisters will start a trend with their ideas. ngeeeeek

such a walking doll and a beautiful face.

@Christine: austin is a liar he dosent deserve to be congrats to

Good looking girl. Ex still hung up on her? Yes.

@mmkay: No. He has clearly moved on. Please stop bringing the ex up here. They have nothing to do with each other.

@mmkay , lol , in your dreams !

@Nightwish: Hey! I have never used any other name on JJ or JJJ. My top favorites are Miley, Selena, Chloe Moretz, Bella and a few others. Vanessa is in my top 10, but not #1. I don’t even comment on any other sites either. I am not the spammer.

@Warren: Just ignore them, Warren. They are paranoid, pathetic haters, who have way too much time to spend hating. We like your honest positive comments. Not everyone has to like her, but there’s no need to pick her to pieces like they do. Bullying 101.

Good to see the sister together, looks like Stella is using that new drivers license. Congrat to Austin, looks like they will be returning to New York.

kelly martineau @ 05/11/2013 at 8:11 pm

The **** sister’s are out. This women needs to find a JOB. The way she spend money left and right. Getting tired of her working out all the time.

@kelly martineau: Shut up

Anyone who has EVER “worked out” knows it’s something you have to do consistantly. Happy mother day to al the mothers here.

@tina: To you too, Tina!