Lana Del Rey's 'Young & Beautiful' Video Premiere - Watch Now!

Lana Del Rey's 'Young & Beautiful' Video Premiere - Watch Now!

Check out the premiere of Lana Del Rey‘s latest video for “Young & Beautiful“!

The 26-year-old entertainer performs the song in an art deco grand hall in the clip directed by Chris Sweeney and shot by Sophie Muller.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lana Del Rey

“Young & Beautiful” serves as the official theme song for Baz Luhrmann‘s The Great Gatsby and is also featured on the official soundtrack, available in stores and on iTunes NOW!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lana Del Rey’s video for “Young & Beautiful”?

Lana Del Rey: ‘Young & Beautiful’ Video!

Getty

SO BORING. The song is great but the video is just so meh…

Teardrops? Is she a gang member? just kidding I like the song and the video is ok even if I thought Over the love would be the official song

alexander @ 05/10/2013 at 8:09 am

ONE WORD: PERFECT

HORRIBLE video for such a powerful song.

The song is Amazing, but the video really sucks ! She’s so BORING

Diliana von Bork @ 05/10/2013 at 1:21 pm

The video is horrible, it’s hard to look at her ugly face. The song is about someone beautiful and we have to see this clown?

Haters gonna hate,I love the song and the video

I don’t understand why people are so mean to her,She is so beautiful,and all of her work is actually a masterpiece of art….she has a lot of fans,without making comercial music

Love the song, this and Floernce are the only 2 I liked so far from the sound track….video is boring, no hating here just telling like I see it.

Disappointing video from the talented Sophie Muller. Also I think Annie Lennox could have done this song way better. Just saying….

unoimright @ 05/10/2013 at 8:30 pm

Perfect specimen of womanhood.

Lana del make me a sandwich @ 05/10/2013 at 9:31 pm

Love the song, love the video, but as a violinist I was frustrated with the out of sync bowings and lack of vibrato on the violins’ parts.

SamanthaCarolina @ 05/11/2013 at 1:34 am

I liked the orchestral concept and Lana looks beautiful, I just wish there were some real tears somewhere in the video. Oh yeah, and Lana has the best smile.

@Diliana von Bork: I’d like to see YOUR face!!!!!!!!!!

That’s Lana, she does it in her own way. Most of her videos are simple, but with a lot of symbolics for her. She’s an artist and she expreses herself in a unique way.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 05/15/2013 at 10:00 am

AMAZING MUSIC& VIDEO, BUT CRAP&BORING LYRICS!!!