Halle Berry: I Love Mother's Day!

Halle Berry: I Love Mother's Day!

Halle Berry shows off her growing baby bump while spending Mother’s Day with her daughter Nahla and boyfriend Olivier Martinez on Sunday afternoon (May 12) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the 46-year-old pregnant actress attended a birthday party with Nahla at a local park.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

“What I love about Mother’s Day is Mom doesn’t have to plan it,” Halle recently told People. “My family gets together and they get to plan the day for me, and I love that. I’m the planner and I’m the one that organizes. And on Mother’s Day I get to just be taken care of.”

That same weekend, Halle attended the 2013 Revlon Run/Walk For Women held at The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

FYI: Halle‘s maxi dress is by Michelle Jonas Travelwear.

15+ pictures inside of Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez, and her daughter Nahla out and about…

halle berry i love mothers day 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

46 and no plastic surgery, what a HOT Mama!!!

Love The Shoes @ 05/12/2013 at 6:53 pm

My girl is even smoking hot and sexier now. Gorgeous and Oliver is FINE! Thrilled to bits for them.

LOL at the hens @ 05/12/2013 at 6:54 pm

That dress looks gross.. too tight. And if that was Kim K everyone would be all over her and rightly so. But because she is thinner it is on. Wrong. Halle be more classy. and I think it is great she is expecting. but that dress is a big NO

The older she gets the more stunning she looks.

Everyone forgot about their crazy behavior with Nahla’s father? I still hate them, and Im ashamed of Olivier “representing” France…
Nahla is the cutest!

Nothing but another PR stunt. Nahla do look cute

not a fan of halle, but i gotta admit, her body looks amazing even when she’s pregnant!

nahla’s such a gorgeous little girl, she has that exotic beauty that mixed race kids have…

Fake a$$ ugly b!tch like the rest of fake a$$ Hollyweird. Martinez is a drunk!

the dress is tight she can do better

noprobBOB @ 05/12/2013 at 8:13 pm

I know it’s impossible to please everyone but I think we can all collectively agree that attitude aside, she looks great for an almost 50 year old pregnant woman!

Yeah, I gotta give Halle credit ! She looks good, but tired ! I don’t envy her at all, almost 50 and pregnant oh my gosh ! That’s too close to menopause I think but they don’t pay me for thinking! I hope she has finally found her man and happiness!

Justanopinion @ 05/12/2013 at 8:38 pm

I don’t know why, but I get the strange feeling that she’s not really pregnant, that she’s using a surrogate. Why does she have a weird dent in the middle of her belly? I also think this was a PR move, after the public unianimously bashed her for what her fiance did to Gabriel Aubry. Plus, I don’t think she would risk a pregnancy what with her diabetes and her age, and everything. It really wouldn’t surprise me, because it seems like a latest fad to fake a pregnancy, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, etc. But I guess time will tell, because with all people who fake a pregnancy, they always do something to screw up, and show they’re faking it. Beyonce with the folding belly, and Kim Kardashian, with that weird photo shop image, and her belly having weird folds over it, when she exited a car.

Justanopinion @ 05/12/2013 at 8:41 pm

I used to like Halle Berry, but something about her is just off to me. The fact that she can never be single. The fact that before Olivier beat up Gabriel, she would snarl at the paps, and she had a permanent b*tch face on 24/7. After the fight happens, all of a sudden she’s waving to paps, and is happy. That 180 turn around doesn’t seem genuine to me or at least it seems her reasons for taking Nahla to France were superfluous, and not as deep as she portrayed them to be, when she could all of a sudden just become happy instead of miserable. I think she has BPD, borderline personality, where she either loves or hates people, where people are either her friend or foe, nothing in between.

Justanopinion @ 05/12/2013 at 8:42 pm

Bordeline Personality Disorder, I forget to add that last word.

She is a b!tch and a sk..k no mather her looks.

I just do not understand this woman.

Happy Mother's Day! @ 05/12/2013 at 9:59 pm

Sexy-looking pregnant lady. It’s a warm day. Halle looks very feminine in that dress. She has nice curves.

IT’S TRUE THAT ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking. This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces is so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
Try thinking, and visually picturing things that are as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

@ Stupid fake pregnancy comment. Do they also inject their breasts
and face to make them appear fuller. What actress/singer would want to put on weight to fake a pregnancy? Fake it for what? For who?
Why? Get real.

Damn! That kid is huge for her age!

Halle berry , why you are not getting fat? I am so jealous .

You look stunning!

Dang, Olivier is looking fine today. You people giving Halle mean words over that douche Gabriel, man can’t live except off of support and certainly can’t fight any thing but a woman (nanny), I can see why Halle left that loser to get her a hot Frenchman Oi, la, la! She looks amazing.

@donte: she’s had work done…she’s done her nose i know for sure

FAKE BELLY, POST MENOPAUSE @ 05/13/2013 at 5:00 am

That is a FAKE STOMACH/BELLY. Those fake ones are super real looking. I have seen some amazing fake ones. All HALLE has to do is “gain” a little weight and her face will take on that pregnant look. but this b*tch went through Menopause a lonnnng time ago.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All