LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Mother's Day Lunch!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Mother's Day Lunch!

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian stroll through the Country Mart together on Sunday (May 12) in Malibu, Calif.

The 30-year-old singer and her 39-year-old actor hubby braved the scorching heat to meet their moms for a family lunch!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian out with the parents…

leann rimes eddie cibrian mothers day lunch parents 01

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Delia E.K. @ 05/13/2013 at 10:48 am

I’ll be the first—–
It looks like a pleasant family affair with Leann & Eddie dressed in nice attire and healthy looking. Belinda & Ted look good, and there’s Eddie’s mom next to Belinda. Un fortunately, Leann’s bad behavior and ugly interior spoil any support one might show her.

Delia E.K. @ 05/13/2013 at 10:50 am

Of course, Leann had to have everyone go where paparazzi frequent to make certain Mother’s Day was ALL about her. An insatiable narcissistic megalomaniac is what she is. How long will she continue dragging Brandi through hell and get away with it?

Anyone dare say Leann is not obsessive, crazy and scary!!!
Take a look at some of her Mother’s Day related tweets, over this past week (answers to fans’ tweets and conversations NOT included) :
……….
My BFF just sent me the best gift for Mother’s Day!
Happy mom’s day Katrina xoxo
StepMom Magazine ‏@StepMomMagazine
Don’t allow anyone else (including Hallmark) to define how you feel about yourself today. #TwitterStepmoms
………
Going to meet our mom’s for lunch!
Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful mother!! pic.twitter.com/kYL4G9tv9n
……….
Happy Mother’s Day to all the loving, nurturing women who give of themselves, heart and soul to helping raise beautiful children. Blessings
……….
Came home to two very sweet cards that really touched my heart.
……….
Getting pics text to me of the flowers I sent to all my mama’s. It feels good to put a smile on several faces. ❤ Them all so much!
Donna Wolford ‏@DonnaWolford
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms!! pic.twitter.com/Ihlwx2UjqJ
……….
My conversation now w/ my bonus mom has me in tears. I’m blessed to have the family I have.
……….
Watching “Guilt Trip” best mom’s day movie!!!
……….
Even prettier mommy flowers close up pic.twitter.com/wMnBapQVFI
My mummy’s flowers we sent to her from mother’s day pic.twitter.com/Ub62zjC3fs
Suddenly Stepmom™ ‏@SuddenlyStepmom
Many stepmoms/bonus moms have a difficult wknd ahead. But know that u r making a difference in children’s lives & that’s a reward in itself.
……….
Got caught in the rain ☔ finalizing mom’s day gifts. @CHANEL thx to your Toronto boutique for loaning me an umbrella.

Leann looks GORGEOUS. So happy for her, husband Eddy and their moms.

spitfire through her nostrils @ 05/13/2013 at 11:27 am

LMAO must suck to have had a boob job and still not be able to sport any cleavage at all because your boobs are set a mile apart HAHAHA not a hint of the curve of a breast in the center of her chest, you could land a 747 plane there. Less fruitful surgery ever LMAO
She literally looks like a flat chested, thick armed, wide shouldered linebacker.
Add to that some squinty eyes and a piggy nose and voila.
I’m harsh but she deserves every bit of it.

Another staged photo-op, raise your hand if you didn’t see this coming? It’s because of staged photo-ops like this why SNL did that skit indirectly calling Leann a hasbeen and drama queen.

1) Leann and Eddie braved the scorching heat to meet their family for lunch? Of course they did, it’s a staged photo-op. Look who took the photos. AKM-GSI. The same AKM-GSI who was in Cabo with them, was with Leann in Miami getting those beach photos, and who just so happened to get photos from within Eddie’s birthday party. Why continue to tell us that this is just them out for lunch, when it’s all just an act to convince everyone that her marriage to Eddie isn’t falling apart. Both Leann and her mother are looking directly at the camera. on x17 Leann is looking at the camera as she is talking to Eddie. Everyone is fully aware that if you see AKM-GSI, Fame/Flynet, Pacific Coast News, SplashNews, x17, INF, and WENN on any photo that is taken of Leann that it’s staged.

2) Stroll? What did Fox News say about pap agencies getting “candid” photos of celebs out for a stroll?

“Sometimes celebs allow photo agencies to license their personal photos and other times they contact photo agencies before leaving the house so shutterbugs can snap them taking a ‘casual afternoon stroll.’ Attention-starved C- and D-listers are most well known for tipping off agencies. The paparazzi are as much puppets to some celebs as they are nuisances to others.” Source: Is LeAnn Rimes in cahoots with paparazzi who take all of those beach bikini pics?

3) “Going to meet our mom’s for lunch! Gorgeous day, but WOW is it hot! Hope everyone is having a fab day. Mine has been blissful,” LeAnn tweeted before heading out.”

Which as we can see was Leann confirming to AKM-GSI that she was still going through with staged photo-op. So once again we are seeing the pattern of Leann tweeting where and when she will for the day and then photos popping up of her exactly where she says she would be. Leann whines about how the paps and the press are invading her privacy, yet she continues to tweet where and when they can be found for the day? Why would she do that?

4) Why would Leann saturate the internet with photos of her and Eddie out to lunch/shopping with their family and hugging each others mother? On Eddie’s IMDB page it says that he married Brandi on May 12. So the media doesn’t find it odd that on May 12th, the day that Eddie and Brandi got married, Leann bombards the interenet with photos of her Eddie bonding with her mother and stepfather? Leann is a sociopath. Rather than call her out for her bad behavior, they assist her with his nonsense.

5) Leann and Eddie are shopping? So Leann purchased her own Mother’s Day gifts.

6) Eddie looks miserable. He is making that “I smell something bad” face. His shirt and shorts are wrinkled, like he just grabbed the first thing off the floor. He is more focused on his phone than Leann. He didn’t want to participate in this staged photo-op, so what did Leann have to give him? Is that why Kiki was in Toronto with Leann and Eddie, so that Eddie would participate in this staged photo-op on May 12? Eddie isn’t even sober in these photos. x17 has photos of him touching Leann’s arm/butt and Eddie(as he is doing it, Leann is staring directly at the paps signaling to them to get the photos) only touches Leann when he is drunk.

7) All of Leann’s mouthpieces are saying that Eddie and Leann took their mothers out for lunch, but where are Eddie’s parents in these photos? The woman who I initially thought was Eddie’s mother and hugging Leann in the DM photos doesn’t look like Eddie’s mother on the front facing photos on x17. Where is Eddie’s father in these photos? So did Eddie’s parents go on this lunch and then opt not to be papped? Why does Eddie protect his parents from being papped, but not his own kids? Who is the woman in the red pants hugging Leann in the DM and x17 photos? If that is Eddie’s mother, then she really has changed. If the woman in the red pants is Eddie’s mother, why aren’t there any photos of Eddie hugging her like there are photos of Eddie hugging Leann’s mother? Why didn’t JJ include the photo of Leann hugging the woman in the red pants, do they know something we don’t know?

8) I’m surprised she didn’t go on and on about the presents that Eddie and his parents supposedly bought for her on Mother’s Day. Maybe she is going to do that today, when she gets her hands on Brandi’s kids. She did however post a blog called “Happy Day” to her website.

9) The DM said that they ate at the Greek restaurant, so why are they being papped at this restaurant on May 12th, when they have managed to eat there several times without once being papped? Leann has something to prove. Did we even see staged Mother’s Day photos last year or the year before that?

10) That dress just shows off how bad her breast implants are.

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2013 at 12:21 pm

That tells me tons about how they feel about the ex’s. Its just like with Angelina and Jane Pitt. People just assumed Mrs. Pitt was down on Angie and trying to stay connected to Jen. Well, everytime we see Angie and Jane they’re hugged up and smiling and Jane is heaping praise on her. Eddies ex-wife Brandy has shown she’s a piece of work and didn’t just start to become one either.

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2013 at 12:21 pm

@gwen: My GOD! You really need to get a life of your own and stop worrying about people who don’t know you and if they saw this dissertation you’ve posted, they’d probably ask the law to investigate. D@mn! You are scary.

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2013 at 12:43 pm

@gwen: My GOD! I really need to get a life of my own and stop worrying about people I don’t know write about Leann and if they saw this dissertation I’ve posted about you every single day, they’d probably ask the law to investigate. D@mn! I am scary. How many different names am I going to use to write this same post about you? RTD27, Tsk Tsk, Mimi, Tammy, Tina, Selena, speak now. It’s the same post, just a different name.

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2013 at 12:43 pm

That tells me tons about how they feel about the ex’s, Eddie’s mother can’t stand Leann and so Leann tried to play it off to make it look like it was Eddie’s mothers hugging her. Eddies wife Leann has shown she’s a piece of work and didn’t just start to become one either. Why would she pretend that Eddie’s mother was at this lunch and then pass off another woman as Eddie’s mother? We see Leann hugging her mother and stepfather, Eddie hugging Leann’s mom and giving the dad a hand shake. But why isn’t there any interaction between Eddie and the woman who is supposed to be his mother? Where is Eddie’s father? This is all of Leann’s family, not Eddie’s.

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2013 at 12:51 pm

Here are the list of names that I have used to stalk and harass Gwen since Jard let me come back from my 4 day ban:

gwensdildoneedsbatteries
gween
Tina
gwenisSICK
racy
Pixiepie
kaylyn
sammi
soImarriedanaxemurderer
Love The Shoes

Love The Shoes @ 05/13/2013 at 12:56 pm

How interesting that I came here to make this comment about Gwen and a hate comment about Brandi, since Leann tweeted this to Just Jared 14 min ago: “@JustJared we had a beautiful day thx”

Team Gwen!!

SerenityZHere @ 05/13/2013 at 1:10 pm

I would think truth be known if Leann’s mommy and “bogus” dad care about Leann that they would hate Eddie. They would see an unemployed actor taking from their daughter and running around non-stop. Neither her Mommy or her “bogus” dad look like they are that happy to be greeting him. Leann’s ocd about mother’s day has been over the top. I don’t know why she thinks she is just as important to those little boys as their Mother. She can never share the same bond with them as the woman that gave birth to them. It makes me sick. No wonder all the Mothers are raging furious with her for her antics. She is simply put a babysitter when they are with their Dad and may have a special relationship with them but it will never be the bond they share with their Mother. I find her so highly offensive on this matter let alone all of her other obnoxious ways. That post about stepmothers having a tough weekend because it was Mothers Day was over the top sickening. Most stepmothers know their place so are not offended that the Mothers get to spend the day with and be appreciated by the children they give birth to. I just feel for Brandi having to live with the bs that spews out of this woman’s mouth. And her outfit looks really bad. Cover those linebacker shoulders up and quit trying to show cleavage that is not there.

Delia E.K. @ 05/13/2013 at 1:26 pm

@serenityzhere if you look carefully at the photo of Eddie shaking bonus dad’s hand and moving in to kiss Belinda on the cheek you’ll notice a very formal strained Eddie. You can bet they are more than a little concerned that Leann is mixed up with Casanova and less than thrilled over her past and present strange behavior. eddie is the booby prize, nothing more and they must know it.

@SerenityZHere: She knows she’s not as important. That why all the tweeting. I’ve come to think that she’s one of those who believe in the “fake it till you make it” method. When she says she’s blissful, I usually think that she feels the opposite. She’ll never be as important to the boys as their real Mother, but thinks that if she tweets it enough, it will be true. She should focus on being their friend and a support to them, but instead, she focusses on belittling the role that their actual Mother plays. I don’t know if it’s an entitlement issue or if she’s just really thick, but the kids will end up resenting her when they are older, if she doesn’t stop and if she and Eddie end up divorced, (sadly, 70% of second marriages that include step-children do), she’ll have no legal right to even see the boys, ever again. Forcing herself on them as equal to their Mom isn’t going to change that. If she hadn’t exposed herself as such a piece of work, I’d feel sorry for her.

Good lord this b!tch is so fake. She needs to get her head out of her a55.

Mmmmm…she looks good enough to eat.

@Mel: You are wrong. they will resent their ho of a mother for trashing their dad and their own little lives in her book. Just by writing it she showed no love or respect for the children. And that will be the tip of the iceberg for those kids to hate their trashy mom by the time they turn into teenagers.

@Danielle: lol! You are an idiot.

I love her photos. I can’t believe the paps love her as much as I!

I was sorry to hear brandi had a crappy mothers day. Can’t say she doesn’t deserve it but it was still sad to hear. Slim Jims for dinner on Mothers Day and no diamonds like she thought…sad…her hands still look like the crypt keepers, though. I hope she fixes them for the next time I knock on her door in the middle of the night! I want her hands on me!

^^^gwen imposter^^^ @ 05/13/2013 at 5:03 pm

Yes, it’s me AMEJEAN and I came back and made 4 more posts in Gwen’s name just like I did at 4 am today.

Mmmmm…Eddie is probably thinking that Kiki looks good enough to eat.

@Mel: You I am wrong. they will resent their ho of a father for trashing their mother and their own little lives in her album. Just by writing it she showed no love or respect for the stepchildren. And that will be the tip of the iceberg for those kids to hate their trashy stepmom by the time they turn into teenagers.

@Danielle: lol! I am an idiot for using Gwen’s name to make hate posts to you.

I hate her photos. I can’t believe the paps don’t love her as much as I, Amejean and Ginger do!

the gwen imposter @ 05/13/2013 at 5:08 pm

I was sorry to hear leann had a crappy mothers day. Can’t say she doesn’t deserve it but it was still sad to hear. Slim Jims for dinner on Mothers Day and no diamonds like she thought…sad…her hands still look like the crypt keepers, though. I hope she fixes them for the next time I knock on her door in the middle of the night! Leann gave me and Ginger her new address. Eddie wants Kiki’s hands on him!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All