Nicole Kidman: Jimmy Choo's Newest Face!

Nicole Kidman: Jimmy Choo's Newest Face!

Nicole Kidman has just been announced as the newest face for the Jimmy Choo AW13 campaign!

“I’ve always loved fashion and often use it as a way to get into character,” the 45-year-old actress said in a statement about her appointment. “There is a lot of complexity, mystery and femininity to the Jimmy Choo woman.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

“I’m such a great admirer and feel enormously honoured to be working with Nicole Kidman,” creative director Sandra Choi added. “Nicole is one of the finest actresses in the world, who I knew could convey the empowered glamour of the brand. But she is also so nuanced and refined; she brings an attitude of defiance, strength, sensuality and elegance.”

Look out for the campaign images, which were photographer last month by Mikael Jansson, to hit publications in August!

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ MìxedŚìngle.Çoм ~ ~~Serious interracial dating is an ideal platform for afro romance for black & white singles. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)perhaps you can have a try.

Congrats Nicole! @ 05/14/2013 at 12:48 pm

She’s a lovely choice. Such a great actress and elegant woman.

Smart move from the new director. Would love to see the shots in the same color pallets as Julianne Moore for Bulgari.

yes, she’s the best choice is so elegant

QueenOfTrashin @ 05/14/2013 at 1:29 pm

I saw her in a vitamine commecial last night, too. Times must be hard.

@QueenofTrash @ 05/14/2013 at 1:42 pm

Times must be hard for you. You can’t spell vitamin.

Nicole will do JC proud. I’m sure the shots are gorgeous!

Does this mean she’s quitting her day job between this and the vitamins? Hope so.

fat chance @ 05/14/2013 at 2:41 pm

Think not. Nicole just signed a new deal with HBO.

Love this woman. The ads will be stunning no doubt.

Good she’s at least shilling for a luxury company. I know it’s easy money but for a respected and talented actress she has made some very tacky ads for tacky products.

HBO - Reconstructing Nicole @ 05/14/2013 at 4:07 pm

1. Remove Silicone Breast Implants
2. Remove Cheek Implants
3. Remove Skin Bleaching
4. Remove Lip Fillers
5. Remove Botox
6. Remove Wigs

Q. The opposite of elegant? @ 05/14/2013 at 4:16 pm

A. Nicole dry humping Kimmel

I wonder if Nicole will indeed be sporting a “new face” as “Jimmy Choo’s Newest Face.”

Shoe campaign photographed in between recently returning from England and leaving for Cannes … so little “family time” for the little girls she so desperately craved.

It beats some of the other barely known products/companies other actresses are endorcing. Jimmy Choo is a huge company. All the A listers wear JC.

X, this isn’t 1950. Women can have children and careers. Take your hatred somewhere else.

Get a sense of humor and get out more. I seriously doubt you were posting online silly comments about Naomi Watt’s Ingles Corte ads where she was riding an escalator in an evening gown carrying a giant stuffed panda. Nicole Kidman has never advertised for a tacky product nor done a tacky ad.

Achoooooo @ 05/14/2013 at 6:34 pm

k, another thing to avoid

A True Gentleman ... @ 05/14/2013 at 7:19 pm

May 2013: He tells talk show host Conan O’Brien, “I notice that she’s just tagging along with me and she’s latched on to my guitar, and I’m like, ‘Hi, give me back my guitar,’ and the further I go, she is just keeping up with me…I’m thinking, ‘This woman is crazy,’ and I’M TRYING TO almost KICK HER OFF the guitar, LITERALLY. “I’m pulling the guitar neck SO AGGRESSIVELY and I look down and she’s got this top that I’ve snagged in my guitar and I’ve actually been pulling her along for about 40 feet. She’s trying to get untangled…So I untangled it all, like a fish from the net, and her whole top was just sagging down.”

oh please @ 05/14/2013 at 7:25 pm

Skeptics were buying/wearing Jimmy Choos but will now avoid them? LMAO!

oh please @ 05/14/2013 at 7:26 pm

@A True Gentleman …: Well we all know he does have some crazy “fans”, doesn’t he? BAHAHAHAHA!

Wonderful choice to represent Jimmy Choo. Nicole Kidman is a very fine role model for humanity.

Let’s pray old Botox Head does not attempt another crude and unrefined high kick in her Jimmy Choo shoes.

Great honor for a great lady! Another feather on her cap! Bravo!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 05/14/2013 at 9:05 pm

she looks nice when she’s at functions. but she has worked very hard in getting the looks that she wanted because she is not a natural.
she was so boobless in eyes wide shut, thank god for extra padded bras or implants, but at the age of 46 you would think she could be more accepting of herself !!!

@Angel … I think you mean another feather in her wig! Bravo!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All