Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Breakfast Smiles!

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Breakfast Smiles!

Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth step out to grab some breakfast together on Wednesday morning (May 15) in New York City.

After grabbing food, the 37-year-old actress and her man headed to the airport to catch a departing flight out of the Big Apple.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

The day before, Reese and Jim were seen shopping around the Soho neighborhood of the city and getting a bite to eat.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth grabbing breakfast…

reese witherspoon jim toth breakfast smiles 01
reese witherspoon jim toth breakfast smiles 13
reese witherspoon jim toth breakfast smiles 14

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

MAGGIENIEL33 @ 05/15/2013 at 10:08 pm

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ MìxedŚìngle.Çoм ~ ~~Serious interracial dating is an ideal platform for afro romance for black & white singles. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)perhaps you can have a try.

feeling sorry for you Reese!

The Music Man @ 05/15/2013 at 11:30 pm

Dude…..
Button your pants, get rid of the b!tch cuffs and cover up those stank feet!

She does whatever @ 05/16/2013 at 12:25 am

Yeah, Toth is JUST CRUSHING IT….

YUCK TIMES TWO @ 05/16/2013 at 12:44 am

seriously? these grinning self important idiots again! SHE is just so irritating. is it me or does it seems since her reveal, her chin has grown to epic joker proportions…?!

The Truth @ 05/16/2013 at 8:56 am

Yes, very epic joker proportions……

Real Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/16/2013 at 6:33 pm

Fine to see them both with a smile this time! Makes me happy!
WHEN 2 HEARTS BECOME 1, WHAT BETTER IN THIS WORLD CAN BE DONE?
And I believe, that these 2 hearts really beat as 1 !!!
Coz´ True Love always depends on 2 and they know this!
It´s such a simple fact!
So, why should Reese an Jim don´t know this, eh?
The ones who tried to replace True Love by “other things than love”, would create a shield, that would surround their heart. And the loonger they did it, the Greater the Shield would grow and the smaller the heart would become – until there was nothing left!
But that is nothing for Jim and Reese, yep!
I citate Whitney Houston: “My heart is your heart and your heart is mine.”
I think that Reese & Jim will follow this song!
Then nothing with their hearts will ever go wrong!
Coz´ as long as love is strong, no Butterfly will Cry!
I love Reese! And therefore I´m wishing her the best for her heart.
And I believe that it´s still Jim! My heart is a fair heart!

Real Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/16/2013 at 6:36 pm

Sorry, I wanted to use the moniker “Dirk_Reese-Fan” for my post # 7 !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 05/16/2013 at 6:37 pm

Damn, this time “Dirk_Reese-Fan”, still the same like # 7 and # 8.
Sorry! Probably I´m still too tired. Therefore a made the mistake again on post # 8.