Who Won 'American Idol' 2013 Season 12?

Who Won 'American Idol' 2013 Season 12?

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS!

The winner of American Idol was revealed this evening (May 16) during the season twelve finale at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The final two contestants were Candice Glover and Kree Harrison during a season that was dominated by the female contestants. It was the first time in the series’ history that the top five singers were all girls!

During the finale, there were guest appearances by such artists as Adam Lambert, Jennifer Hudson, Emeli Sande, Jessie J, and more. Even judges Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, and Randy Jackson took to the stage!

Click inside to find out who won this season of American Idol

CANDICE GLOVER! CANDICE GLOVER! CANDICE GLOVER!

“American Idol” Winner is Announced

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Anti-Jessica @ 05/16/2013 at 10:15 pm

@Jessica:

Ummm, wtf are you talking about? Candice won and I watched it myself you ******.

Wooohoooooo!!! It’s Candice FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki Manaj was the only judge that didn’t perform on stage. She can judge others harshly, but didn’t have the guts to get up there and sing herself.

vprice1057 @ 05/16/2013 at 10:36 pm

Well America got it right! Candice Glover – Woo Hoo – Granted this season was one of the best. Very strong contestants, but Candice is amazing and deserved this win.

vprice1057 @ 05/16/2013 at 10:40 pm

@notebooks: I was waiting to hear from her myself but I kind of think maybe it wasn’t her. Maybe it was the show ???

what Rosa responded I can’t believe that you can profit $5237 in one month on the . did you read this webpage go to this site home tab for more detail—>>> http://jobs.org.qr.net/kj5H

Idol is a joke but she will not become anything. Jennifer Hudson who blew her off the stage, when it comes to her singing career hasn’t had the huge success she should have. Candice is Melanie Amaro part2. Who’s Melanie Amaro you ask…..EXACTLY.

@Dee:

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. DON’T KNOW WHO MELANIE AMARO IS BUT YOU WILL SWALLOW YOUR WORD LIKE A CHICKEN BONE.

Jennifer Hudson screamed throughout the song. Candice outsung her easily. No, at the beginning of the season, all the judges were asked if they wanted to perform this season and Nicki wasn’t interested.

@vprice1057: This season was made the worst Idol season in history by Minaj’s attendance.

Congratulations Candice <3

She can sing!! Great job! She seems humble too. I liked kree as well but happy Candice won….

Tada Charles @ 05/17/2013 at 3:44 am

DREAMERS!!! LET’S ALL SUPPORT ANGIE and make her song “You Set Me Free” #1 in iTunes!!!

No one really cares about this show anymore not like the early seasons They definitively need to revamp the whole show

The fat sheboon won

I thought the show was great this year. I actually enjoyed all of the judges. I’m very sad Randy is leaving the show. I just hope hope hope that Keith Urban does not leave the show. He is so fine to watch and he really gets into it. I also thought Nicki Minaj was an interesting judge. At least she called it like she saw it. I will always watch American Idol as long as Ryan Seacrest is the host. He is awesome and professional. We can’t expect ratings to be the same as they were 10 years ago. We have many talent shows on TV now and I feel American Idol is still the best singing talent show. Sorry Blake Shelton,,,,,,,,I really like you and think you are fine to look at, however, I give the edge to American Idol.

Candice certainly deserved to win.
She has an amazing voice.
The duet with Hudson was incredible!!
American Idol always has the most impressive Finales.
Amber is also going to be a star for sure.
Candice will have a great career if she sticks with R&B, where she shines.

shebbon is actually the correct term for the gender that is opposite of the North American Pavement Ape

Worst year ever . Randy getting smart move. Shows over, When you finish last and get another chance by not sending you home then winning amazing.

You couldn’t lose in this finale, either would have been a worthy winner. They both were amazing and lets not forget Angie who was also awesome.

I also thought Candice sang better than Jennifer. It was like Jennifer was trying to show her up. Sounded like screaming to me. Candices’ voice is like butter.

I think AI is still in the lead, but the voice has better singers overall. They have some country girls over there that simply blow my mind. That 16 year old is one of the best singers I’ve ever heard.

I didn’t catch any of the episodes but I have to check her out.

@Justine: @Justine: YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS? my advice is try being nice and smile once in a while.

Aram Mestre @ 05/17/2013 at 6:48 pm

Candic is the best, her voice is AMAZING!

betty fowler @ 05/17/2013 at 7:36 pm

I think Angie will have the best career. Not only could she sing all of them under the table,she is so beautiful. She plays the piano beautifully too. NOt one of them has that talent. I look for her to release her first album and be another Carrie Underwood.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All