Angie Miller: 'You Set Me Free' Studio Version - Listen Now!

Angie Miller: 'You Set Me Free' Studio Version - Listen Now!

American Idol contestant Angie Miller‘s first single “You Set Me Free” has officially been released!

The studio version of the 19-year-old singer’s original song was released on iTunes following the season finale of the hit competition show on Thursday (May 16).

During the finale, Angie hit the stage for a performance alongside two of her personal idols – Jessie J and Adam Lambert. In case you missed it, watch the performance in full right now!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Angie Miller’s new single “You Set Me Free”?

Angie Miller: ‘You Set Me Free’ Studio Version – Listen Now!

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Fantastic!!!

loveangie @ 05/17/2013 at 1:13 am

AWESOME

nice song but I feel the disconnect with it. Not like Candice own rendition of the Cure’s Love song that song made me cry.

I love the song, but was really hoping that it would be a simple version that mirrored the way that she sang it on the show. They (producers, record companies, etc.) always have to overthink it and make things overly complicated.

@freya: candice stinks. Boring as hell.

Natalie J. @ 05/17/2013 at 2:25 am

I love it!! This is truly a great, heartfelt song. I just wish I could connect to it a little bit better the way I did when she performed it on the show, but it was still incredible. I’m Team Angie all the way! (Though Candice was great too.)

AngieMillerFAN @ 05/17/2013 at 2:29 am

I don’t care who was technically crowned the winner of American Idol, because once I heard Angie sing she was already the American Idol winner to me. Her voice sings to my soul. She sings with such passion, emotion, heart and soul. Angie may be on 19 years old, but she sings like a woman twice her age. A woman who has lived, lost and has never been defeated. When Angie was singing onstage with Jessie J (on American Idol Finale Night) you could tell that she was in her element. She was safe and right at home up there infront of the crowd/audience. She did an amazing job. As I watched from my living room chair I could NOT take my eyes off of Angie. She definitely has something special. I wish her a lifetime of success and all the love and happiness her heart and hands can hold. Such a beautiful young lady both inside and out. A talented class act. I will purchase her debut album the second it becomes available. I expect to hear great things about her and from her in the upcoming year(s). I hope that she always remembers who she is and where she comes from once fame comes her way. I also hope that she stays true to herself. There are so many artists out there now that are in for the money. I personally think that Angie is in it for the true love of music. She just loves to perform and to share her gift with the rest of us. When it comes to Angie’s future success……the sky’s the limit!!! God Bless. <3

she sucks, i’m glade Candice won

Wow! Fantastic! Great song.. I love it so much. Nice Job Angie.

Was concerned all season that the studio release of this song wouldn’t live up to the shortened version she sang on the show that blew the judges away and launched a run to the Top 3. Silly me. What captivated me all season in her best performances, and kept me watching an otherwise lackluster show this year – the rich tone of her voice, the emotion and sincerity – it’s all there and more. Other singers have great voices but leave me cold. Angie’s best performances hit me in the heart. LOVE the full version of this. I WILL be buying her album the day it comes out.

Tada Charles @ 05/17/2013 at 3:26 am

Angie Miller is able to inspire many many people through this song and that is what music is supposed to be. AWESOME TALENT!!!!! LET’S ALL SUPPORT ANGIE and make her #1 in iTunes!!!

I thought Angie should have been the American Idol. I think she will have a much better career than the others. She has an unique beautiful voice she will go so far.

hope you do this when candice and kree release their singles

j. joaquin @ 05/17/2013 at 5:28 am

Thank you Angie, thank you so much for this song.

everything about her is cheesy and mediocre

i like it simple too

It’s a powerful song and her voice is crystal…wish the producers could have restrained the overblown orchestra…piano was just enough. She has a great career ahead if she dumps these American Idol showboater folks and remembers “less is more”…can’t wait to see her star rise.

@Kate:

Come on, no need to troll for Candace here, the three of them are all worthy. Angie is far from “sucking”, and she will have a fine career.

angie’s the best!!! so disappointed she didn’t make it to the finals..and yes the audition piece was much better..but she’s still great..hope she makes more songs..

sukramone @ 05/17/2013 at 8:38 am

Amazing Piece of Art. Angie Miller got a outstanding voice and some good songwriting skills. Go Angie!

This is an amazing song. I’m happy for Candace, I felt all along that it would be a shoot out between Candace and Angie in the Finale. For the life of me I don’t get how Kree edged her out. I know that Angie is going to be the Daughtry of this season. She will go on to out sell everyone else of this season. She by has has the most overall talent, this song is a token of many good things to come.

Star-Lance @ 05/17/2013 at 9:22 am

She should be in Theater / Plays she seems to lean toward that when she plays\sings and not Mainstream pop / r&b

Angie is by far the best singer on AI this year. She sings absolutely in tune on every note and does it effortlessly throughout her prodigious range. The velvet quality of her vocal tone is beyond anything else in recent memory. I predict she will be the next Carrie Underwood as far a record sales go and also in TV appearances. She will get Grammies Galore! She is a true phenomenon! And gorgeous besides!

Over produced. They should have kept it more simple. Will not buy this version.

Carrie Underwood can only do country.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All