Ben Affleck: 'Saturday Night Live' Monologue with Wife Jennifer Garner!

Ben Affleck: 'Saturday Night Live' Monologue with Wife Jennifer Garner!

Ben Affleck celebrates his induction into the “Five-Timer’s Club” during his opening monologue for Saturday Night Live on Saturday (May 18) in New York City.

The 40-year-old actor was joined on stage by his lovely wife Jennifer Garner.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Saturday Night Live

Ben brought her out to explain why he referred to their marriage as “work” during his 2013 Oscar acceptance speech.

Watch Ben Affleck‘s SNL opening monologue below!

Ben Affleck – Saturday Night Live opening monologue 5/18/13

Click inside to watch all of Ben’s SNL skits…

“Iranian Film”

“Depression Scene”

“Greg’s Funeral”

“Hermes”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ben’s hosting job?

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Didn’t fall asleep the entire show. Amazing! Nice Ben A.

So sweet! They are adorable and so real. Marriage is hard. Nice to finally see a “famous” couple admit that it’s not all sunshine and roses!

Jennifer garner looks a man. break up is coming up

This was a pretty good finale. It was great seeing Ben Affleck hosting, but at the same time, it was sad to see Fred Armisen and Bill Hader leave the show. I hope that next season will be as good or better. I was busy working late at DISH last night, so I made sure to set my DVR to record SNL. I watch my shows when I’m cleaning up around the house, and having the ability to stop a show in the living room and continue in the kitchen with my DISH Hopper helps me stay productive.

Ben was great!.
,My pants say snickers because they’re pack full of nuts and they always satisfy ..Lmao

I Love Jennifer garner sooooooo much!!!! Sweet cute funny beautiful. I need her to host the show too sometime

snap crackle pop @ 05/19/2013 at 12:17 pm

Ha! The bit in his intro with his wife WAS funny :)

The sweetest moment was off-script. Jen tripped, Ben caught her and said, “Are you okay?” Their marriage is fine.

African Girl @ 05/19/2013 at 2:17 pm

Lol! That was funny!
Good for them.

Jennifer Garner thinks she is funny and so Ben Affleck.No they are not.They are boring.

Hop no one ever calls them private again! They are really putting their relationship out there.

Amazing how they traveled all the way to NYC without the paps noticing. I guess it’s true they call them when they want publicity.

Nottingham @ 05/19/2013 at 5:42 pm

Why would Ben think anyone was interested in his Oscar acceptance speech he gave months ago? He’s so vain.

trying to hard…3 2 1 DIVORCE

just sayin @ 05/19/2013 at 9:20 pm

Okay Ben and Jen let it go!!!!!! why remind people about your awful speech..oops I forgot Ben loves to bring the past back. No matter how hard they try to be the it couple somehow it doesn’t seem to click. I thought Ben was terrible in SNL and as a couple they are totally not funny.

@Trixie: It probably has to do with the fact that THEY ARE NOT CURRENTLY LIVING IN LA and haven’t been for a while now. They’re in Cleveland for the next two months.

Oh Jennifer Garner making shiteous movies again. What is is it with these people cannot act but keep on acting.

Ben if it’s not broke why do you keep trying to fix it???that is my question. They need to stop pretending that they are perfect we know they love each other but don’t have a perfect marriage nor are perfect parents…they should leave it at that!

When Ben Affleck said $1.50 For A Day,paparazzi just disappeared.

Mr. Charity, people that with $1.50 a day;
they don’t travel, don’t go to Disney, don’t go to programs to others states and they don’t go to the store organic fruit.

These persons don’t live with 1.50 just for themselves is all a family.

What pretends with your absurd challenges?

@NottinghamWhy would Ben think anyone was interested in his Oscar acceptance speech he gave months ago? He’s so vain
—————————————————-
He doesn’t write the script for snl . They wrote for him but I’m glad they mentioned because they make such a big deal when he said at the Oscars.He showed it was ridiculous
@Trixie*****************************************
—————————————————————
They’re pics all over NYC of ben with fans .Just because Just Jared doesn’t have them doesn’t mean they’re aren’t any.They went to disney the other day and they were no pap pictures either

shamrock7 @ 05/20/2013 at 3:17 pm

@sara:

Totally Agree with you Sara!! In all seriousness, I was deeply disappointed in the Season Finale of the show. The skits were poorly written, and the comic sense was not delivered to nail a laugh. It was a complete snoozeville for me:( SNL did not honor the two cast mates departure as it should of been given attention for all their comical efforts over time with laughs and entertainment. Deeply saddened for those guys:(

The only portion of the show that was somewhat funny was the Police officers spilling over their words with cough, tears, etc… Pretty good!!

Also, by having Jennifer Garner start the show with Ben speaking about the unforgettable OSCAR speech caught me at “GOODBYE” from the beginning. VERY BAD MOVE!!!

On a positive note, Ben looks good with his smooth skin, and no BEARD.

PEACE*LOVE

Candycane @ 05/21/2013 at 2:30 pm

I am so sick of Ben and Jennifer

prefer them to Beyonce and Jay-z any day!