Alexander Skarsgard: 'The East' New York Premiere!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'The East' New York Premiere!

Alexander Skarsgard is handsome while attending the premiere of his latest flick The East held at Sunshine Landmark on Monday (May 20) in New York City.

The 36-year-old Swedish actor posed on the red carpet with his co-stars Brit Marling, Ellen Page, and director Zal Batmanglij.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Over the weekend, Alexander was spotted rocking cool sunglasses while arriving at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard attending the premiere of The East in the Big Apple…

alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 01
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 02
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 03
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 04
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 05
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 06
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 07
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 08
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 09
alexander skarsgard the east new york premiere 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Very boring wardrobe on this guy. Does he ever get into it?

yummy,more, give me more

All I can think when looking at the cast photos is awkward family photos. lol

Thank God, no ridiculous love fest like at Sundance. I seriously think they were all drunk or stoned. It was ABSURD. And look at them now–totally normal. Sundance was bizarre. Drunk/stoned/high. That’s my guess.

I think they all look great! This movie is amazing but so intense. See it if you can.

Zesty Wheat Thins @ 05/20/2013 at 11:10 pm

I assumed they were all high at Sundance. Lol at Ellen’s expression it’s like she’d rather be anywhere else in the world.

I wonder if the rumors are true that his character is killed off this season on TB as he hardly seems to be at work anymore. They are still filming the last two episodes and I would think (hope) that as a main character if he was still on the show he’d be in the last two episodes.

Zesty Wheat Thins @ 05/20/2013 at 11:49 pm

@ Charlene
I don’t know. Time will tell.

One thing for sure Alex is a busy guy and I’ll happily watch him in anything he stars in.

@Charlene: Uh he was filming all of last week. There were pictures of him on set. stop spouting off crap you don’t know.

Zesty Wheat Thins @ 05/21/2013 at 12:05 am

Looks to me like Alex and Brit are holding hands…

If you look at the picture you can account for all other arms/hands.

Brit is leaned to far over to have her right hand and arm resting on Ellen’s back.

@lydia: Jeez, who pissed in your cornflakes… I was just asking a question. You need serious help.

I wonder more the last pictures,is Alex on a book store or a music store? LOL the girl face on one of the pictures XD

Now tell me, why would they hold hands? Anyway, hopefully alex will leave that terrible vampire show.

Samantha Patterson @ 05/21/2013 at 1:06 am

Actually Alex looks more like an afterthought in that group photo.

Don’t know in person but his eyes on pictures sometimes look blue and other green.Sometimes between and in one moments i almost see something yellow.
Not bad is just a comment.

I want this man so badly

his eyes are grey and change on blue or green sometimes, my grandfather was norwegian and have eyes like this.

@Charlene: She probably got testy because this is coming up all the time: ‘he’s never on set, they’re killing him off.’
Except as already answered he is on set and he is working.I’m still not sure where people are getting this idea that he’s never on the TB set. And he probably won’t be on set this week since this is usually their break time, but I’m sure someone will use that to say he’s not working.

Alex is hot like fire !!

Slinky the Cat @ 05/21/2013 at 9:22 am

Yep, still ridiculously hot! Lovely inside and out. Cannot wait to see this one.

@Cadulech: It was the theater, but the way they have the videos on display it does resemble a book/music store.

Zesty Wheat Thins @ 05/21/2013 at 9:55 am

I think people feel that comparatively to other years when their were loads of TB set pictures Alex is not being seen as much thus less of his character combined with Alex having 3 movies out equal him moving on.

I think it’s dumb to be upset over the possibility that he might leave the show or that people think that he might.

People talk about the same things and ask the same questions all the time.

If it upsets you ignore the comments no need to get testy and rude.

I don’t see the big huff anyone.

If you are a TB fan you probably watch for more reasons than Eric Northman so it doesn’t really matter if he stays or goes.

If you are an Alexander Skarsgard fan you will be happy to seem him in future projects non TB

If you watch TB only for Eric Northman well if the character is written off stop watching and forever remember that character.

Zesty Wheat Thins @ 05/21/2013 at 10:18 am

@Amanda for all the reasons most people hold hands.

Good luck.

Calming nerves

Romantic feelings

It’s just what it appears to me. Brit & Patricia have arms around each other. Ellen’s arm is around Brit’s waste, and Zal’s arm is around Patricia’s shoulder. Alex & Brit both have a missing arm and seem to be pulled inward towards each other. That’s what I see,. Someone else may see something else.

I’m hoping the theater near my place brings this movie in. It looks like it’s going to be a good one.

This is getting Messy @ 05/21/2013 at 10:41 am

@Macy:

Or he could just simply just have both hands in his pocket. Looks like he was having fun with it. Loved the fegan apple bit that was funny and he is really sexy man and handsome to booth.

He looks Amazing.