LeAnn Rimes: Oklahoma Tornado Is Heartbreaking

LeAnn Rimes: Oklahoma Tornado Is Heartbreaking

LeAnn Rimes flashes a smile while heading to a Little League Baseball game on Monday (May 20) in Woodland Hills, Calif.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

“The devastation in Oklahoma is heartbreaking,” LeAnn said. “I hope everyone effected can find some kind of safety and peace tonight. #prayersforoklahoma.”

10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes supporting Jake at his baseball game…

leann rimes oklahoma tornado is heartbreaking 01
leann rimes oklahoma tornado is heartbreaking 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
seenthelight @ 05/21/2013 at 12:42 pm

She let the paps know they were headed for t-ball on Twitter. How pathetic of her. I used to defend her to an extent, but everything her detractors say about her, has sadly been proven true, She does pimp out those kids and use them as pawns. Her loser husband obviously has no backbone and is more concerned with keeping his living, breathing ATM happy, than he is with protecting his kids. He’s a disgusting hypocrite and she seems terribly unstable. Great combo. Not.

Using Brandi’s boys for photo ops is heartbreaking too.

Delia E.K. @ 05/21/2013 at 1:10 pm

Jared’s going to regret kissing her ass! Soon she’s going to be relegated to the waste bin. What a waste of oxygen!

Leann, are you capable of understanding the fact that it is dangerous for these boys to be intentionally photographed by paparazzi? Seriously, do you understand that at all?

Raise your hand if you didn’t see this staged baseball photo-op coming? It’s not like Leann publicly took to twitter to tweet to Karla and her other friend This child went 4 games straight without being papped by AKM-GSI, FF, SN, and PCN at his game. How was that possible? How is it that the paps only show up to his games when Leann comes in contact with him and after Leann makes tweets telling where and when she will be with the child for the day?

1) Of course Leann flashes a smile, it’s a STAGED photo-op to make up for the staged photo-ops she couldn’t set up with Brandi’s kids on Mother’s Day. These photos were taken by AKM-GSI, the same AKM-GSI who Leann invited to get photos of her and Eddie and their parents on May12.

2) “The 30-year-old country singer cheered on her husband Eddie Cibrian‘s six-year-old son Jake, who played in the game.”

It’s a staged photo-op, she isn’t cheering, she is posing for the paps.

“Is LeAnn Rimes in cahoots with paparazzi who take all of those beach bikini pics?” (Fox News 2012): “Sometimes celebs allow photo agencies to license their personal photos and other times they contact photo agencies before leaving the house so shutterbugs can snap them taking a ‘casual afternoon stroll.’ Attention-starved C- and D-listers are most well known for tipping off agencies. The paparazzi are as much puppets to some celebs as they are nuisances to others.”

3) Leann brought her crew. There is DB, KH husband, and Kiki. The only people missing are Mateo and Eddie. Where is KH and Leann’s other friend?

4) What’s heartbreaking is that Leann is a sociopath who uses anyone and anything to keep her name and face in the press without any concerns about the damage she is doing.

5) “That same day, LeAnn took to her Twitter account to offer her condolences to those affected by the tragic tornado that hit Oklahoma.”

She is a sociopath, she wasn’t offering condolences, she was using OK just like she used Brandi’s child in this staged photo-op.

6) And then right after tweeting about safety and peace for people in OK she went on to continue to taunt Brandi with her kids.

7) Leann didn’t stop here. She posted photos of the game and Brandi’s son in the backseat to her Vine account. A week after Brandi posts a video of her son rapping, Leann posts video footage of Brandi’s son doing Sweet Brown? Do sites like this recognize Leann’s sickness and how they contribute to it?

8) PH got it right this time: “LeAnn Rimes Fuels The Fire! Claims Brandi Glanville’s Sons LOVE Her Songs About Affair!”

“Wait!

Isn’t that line about taking Eddie from Brandi?

Yeeeaaahh, we’re not so sure the kids should be singing that whether they know what it means or not.

We were hoping this feud was fizzling out, but now we think it’s about to sizzle right back up!

9) Starcasm got it right: “LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville feud on Twitter over Brandi and Eddie’s sons ”

It all started when LeAnn tweeted to her fans that her husband Eddie Cibrian’s sons were singing a song from her album — the song that LeAnn reportedly wrote about her affair with Eddie during his marriage to the children’s mother, Brandi.

“I love kids!! Asking them if my album is good…long brake before ‘it’s good.’ Omg I died laughing. Boy do they ever humble you!! ” she wrote, adding, “They walk around singing ‘I don’t want to give you back.’ It’s the hooks.” The song LeAnn is referring to is called “Borrowed” and judging by the lyrics, it appears crystal clear that the song is about her and Eddie’s affair. Below are a few of the songs other lyrics:

I know you’re not mine, only borrowed
Cause you already belong to her, at least you said so
But I’m starting to believe it ain’t the whole truth
As we’re lying side by side, I get the whole you
Do you tell her that you love her?
Like you do me?
Do you make love to her,
The way you make love to me?
Well I keep myself alone in case you call tonight
Its pathetic how I lie around
And wait all the damn time
Hours after LeAnn spoke of the children, Brandi surfaced on Twitter, complaining that she couldn’t contact her boys. “I’ve been trying to get a hold of my kids 4 over an hour no response to my calls ,emails or messages. Maybe twitter will work @EddieCibrian,” she posted.

Well, it did work — and quickly. Just about 20 minutes later, LeAnn saw the tweet and wrote a response. “Funny, she just got off the phone w/ them. Sorry, we were doing baths, homework & dinner. All good!” LeAnn explained. “The phone rang, I picked it up. Never saw this til after. All you gotta do is call.”

10) Radaronline got it backwards.

11) What spin will DM and E put on it? Yahoo will just copy and paste whatever US Weekly and E write about it.

wonder why she is not singing her MEGA hit BORROWED about cheating with a married father of 2 kids. country awards show MUST have asked her and she declined because she is just too busy papping out brandis kids

The correct word is ‘affected’ and leave it to her to draw attention to herself with this awful tragedy. Pathetic.

I don’t understand why Brandi isn’t doing anything to protect herself and her kids from Leann. Leann is getting worse and she shows no signs of getting better. Brandi wasn’t wrong for tweeting about trying to contact her kids, but I think it’s wrong that Brandi doesn’t do anything when Leann and Eddie do things like this. Brandi has allowed Leann and Eddie to get away with way too much. We have witnessed Leann making passive aggressive digs at Brandi for months, yet Radaronline wants us to belive that until yesterday Brandi and Leann were at peace? Brandi needs to be more vocal about the bullying that Leann and her fans do to her. She has to understand that those people showing up at her house are not RHOBH fans, they are Leann fans. Didn’t Scheana tweet about a run in with a man in a parking lot?

Brandi tweeted to Eddie, and yet Leann responded. So Leann is ruining Eddie’s twitter account. How come the media isn’t responding to the fact that Leann runs Eddie’s account?

Leann is getting out of control and the more interviews she does, the more Brandi and her children suffer. Leann’s tweet about allowing the kids to listen to Borrowed, Spitfire, and GM was inappriopriate. Leann inviting AKM-GSI to Brandi’s son’s game just because Eddie and Brandi weren’t going to be there was inappropraite. Leann posting videos from the car ride to the game and the game itself to her Vine account was inappropriate. Leann not answering the phone when Brandi called, was damage control. Based on her tweets and her inability to sleep, I think that Eddie wasn’t home lastnight and that Leann didn’t pick up the phone because she didn’t want the kids to let Brandi know that Eddie wasn’t there.

@Danielle:

Yes she does and it doesn’t bother her a bit because she keeps on doing it. If she cared she would be shielding those boys not exploiting them.

@gwen: Bingo! Right on the nose! Many think the same thing.

@gwen:LeAnn tweeting that the boys sing Borrowed was what really made it clear to me that she’s completely and totally deranged and beyond help. Seriously, the song is about her having sex with their married Father. Really, LeAnn, really? They love that particular ballad and you play that for them so much that they know all of the word”s. Does Mason sing the “do you make love to her like you make love to me” line? Is that his favourite part of the song? Her new album has very adult themes and shouldn’t be played for the kids at all . They are 6 and 9. These types of tweets show why people say that LeAnn is completely inappropriate as a step-parent and why she deserves every bit of flack she gets. She’s hopeless.

WeWe is a Stalker @ 05/21/2013 at 2:59 pm

Same old, same old from the delusional stalker who proved she stalks either Brandi’s or Eddie’s twitter account. Probably both. Leann is still pimping the kids out and lying about them. No way are they walking around singing her songs. She LIES because she lives in a little fantasy world. She just keeps getting more and more pathetic by the minute.

Leann and her pr people are hitting Celebrity Bitchy hard, they are working hard to convince people that Brandi was in the wrong or that she was overacting. Leann was tweeting that she allowed Brandi’s kids to listen to and sing Borrowed/Spitfire/GM(before Brandi even made the comment about contacting them) and she made several tweets indicating that she set up a staged photo-op at her son’s game. She posted photos of Brandi’s child to twitter. Brandi had every right to contact her kids and be concerned when she couldn’t reach them. I just think it’s wrong that anyone who stands up to Leann is quickly depicted by Leann. her mouthpieces, and her pr person as the one at fault. So far I have seen two media outlets get it right. Both PH and Starcasm have placed the blame where it belongs. On Leann. Too bad other media outlets are too afraid of Leann to call her out on what she did yesterday. Everyone is under the assumption that Eddie was there, but I don’t think he was. It’s why Leann was so aggressive yesterday and tweeting about how she was juggling everything. Eddie wasn’t there and she didn’t pick up the phone because she didn’t want Brandi to know it.

Gwen, thank you for telling us all yet again how you feel about Brandi, the kids, her Ex, and her Ex’s wife. There is NOTHING you can do or say to influence the actions of any of the parties involved. Regardless of how you feel about it, it’s time to move on to something positive and stop letting this wreck your life. It’s just not healthy for you! Also, if Brandi had any worries about those kids or any justification for them NOT to be with her Ex, she would have acted on it accordingly. You’re just WASTING your life writing about these people and I can guarantee you that they could care less what you have to say about them. Okay, I’m done venting and moving on with MY life now! Best!

^^^Missy imposter^^^ @ 05/21/2013 at 5:13 pm

Look at the time 4:48 pm and who normally posts at this time? Me the Gwen imposter. You all know where I got the name Missy from, right? This is the person I stalked and harassed on my Amejean twitter account.

Gwen, thank me for telling you all yet again how I feel about, you, Brandi, the kids, her Ex, and her Ex’s wife. There is SOMETHING you can do or say to influence the actions of any of the parties involved, it’s why at 4 pm I am posting as Missy. Regardless of how I feel about it, it’s time for me to move on to something positive and stop letting this wreck my life. It’s just not healthy for me to keep stealing names to make this posts about Gwen that I made using so many times before! Also, Brandi does have worries about those kids or justification for them NOT to be with her Ex, she has tried to acted on it accordingly I’m just WASTING my life writing about these people and I can guarantee you that they could care less what I have to say about them. Okay, I’m not done venting and don’t plan on moving on with MY life now! Best! I’m going to head over to my Malibubreezes account and make more hate posts about Brandi and on to Celebrity Bitchy to make more hate posts about Brandi.

Again why do my ” I hate Gwen” posts start when Leann starts tweeting again?

Here are the list of names that I have used to stalk and harass Gwen since Jared let me come back from my 4 day ban:
gwensdildoneedsbatteries
gween
Tina
gwenisSICK
racy
Pixiepie
kaylyn
sammi
soImarriedanaxemurderer
Love The Shoes
Gwen needs a life
Eamon
Missy

Before my 4 day ban, I was stalking Gwen using the names: Selena, TskTsk, Nancy, Nancy Metford, CMNT91, Letitgoalready, and RTD27. I even went so low as to use names that I stole from posters on Radaronline(HI50, Naunceling). But before this I stalked and harassed Gwen using the name ANON & Munch Bunch.

PS-Please check out my new twitter account MALIBUBREEZES!

amejeansbiomother @ 05/21/2013 at 5:20 pm

@Missy: Hi anthony, you are so predictable. I knew you would come back to post at 4 pm. I expected that you would show up using Gwen’s name again. So why are you using Missy’s name now? Amejean, son, everyone saw what you tweeted to Missy the day she said something about the hummingbird. So then for you to come here and make a post. Son why are you so stupid? This is the very same post you made the other day Love The Shoes. Different day same ****. How many different names are you going to use to make the same post. I just think it’s funny that you were dumb enough to make this post as Missy when everyone know that you post at 4 pm.

According to this, MISSY=Gwen imposter:

Day 16
gwen @ 05/21/2013 at 5:17 am (post 152:NV)
gwen @ 05/21/2013 at 5:14 am (post 151:NV)

Day 15
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:02 pm (post141:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:01 pm (post 140:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 1:00 pm (post 137:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 10:44 am (post 136:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 8:10 am (post132:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:20 am (post 97:MD)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:15 am (post 127:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:12 am (post 126:NV)

Day 14
gwen @ 05/19/2013 at 4:50 pm (post 120NV)
gwen @ 05/19/2013 at 4:49 pm (post 119NV)
gwen @ 05/19/2013 at 4:30 am (post 108NV)

Day 13
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:49 pm (post 99:NV)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:46 pm (post 98:NV)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 8:34 am (post 94:MD)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 8:32 am (podt 93:NV)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:49 am (post 92:MD)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:48 am (post 88:NV)

Day 12
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 6:11 pm (post 90:MD)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 6:08 pm (post 77:NV)
gwen@ 05/17/2013 at 1:36 pm(post 74:NV) REMOVED
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 1:33 pm (post 87:MD)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 1:16 pm (post 73: NV)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 4:26 am (post 85:MD thread)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 4:25 am (post 70:NV thread)

Day 11
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 5:42 pm (post 61)

gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 3:08 pm (post 57)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 3:02 pm (post 80)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 3:01 pm (post 56)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 2:39 pm (post 77)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 2:37 pm (post 51)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:57 am (post 45)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:56 am (post 44)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:54 am (post 43)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:51 am (post 73)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 5:22 am (post 70)

Day 10
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 6:12 pm (post 66)
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 10:16 am (post 62)
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 10:14 am (post 61)
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 3:18 am (post 57)

Day 9
gwen @ 05/14/2013 at 4:08 am (post 47)
gwen @ 05/14/2013 at 3:58 am (post 46)

Day 8
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 6:50 pm (post 34)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 5:03 pm (post 23)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:55 pm (post 33)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:51 pm (post 22)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:49 pm (post 21)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:46 pm (post 20)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:44 pm (post 19)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:40 am (post 31)

Day 7
gwen @ 05/12/2013 at 5:28 am (post 32)
gwen @ 05/12/2013 at 5:26 am(post 24)

Day 6
gwen @ 05/06/2013 at 9:11 pm (post 44)

Day 5
gween @ 05/04/2013 at 10:05 am (post 47)
gween @ 05/04/2013 at 10:04 am (post 46)
gween @ 05/04/2013 at 10:03 am (post 45)

Day 4
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:10 pm (post 71)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 4:02 pm (post 75)
gwen @ 04/26/2013 at 3:58 pm (post 74)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 10:35 am (post 46)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:17 am (post 64)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:13 am (post 63)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 8:45 am (post 36)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 6:45 am (post 60)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:33 am (post 286)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:10 am (post 34)

Day 3
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:47 pm (post 8)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:46 pm (post 7)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:44 pm (post 6)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:43 pm (post 53)

Day 2
gwen @ 04/24/2013 at 7:25 am (post 26)

Day 1
gwenn @ 04/23/2013 at 10:46 am (Post 1)

Screw this crazy woman posting here under all those names, Leann! She is my nutso stalker!
You keep on being a great stepmom…those kids will need you badly when Brandi finally gets put away! Either for drugs or just because she is nuts!
You are an awesome stepmom, never missing a game and doing all you do for them that keeps that big grin on their faces, while their own mother misses plenty of games and life events of these kids while getting laid in bathrooms or selling her soul!

Brandi Sucks! @ 05/21/2013 at 5:33 pm

@gwen: Hi stalker! Brandi clearly used her kids to get some PR. She used Leann, too. When will it end? After all she has done, I am shocked anyone even posts about her gross a$$.
Why is it Le’s responsibility to answer Ed’s phone or his emails? It isn’t. Proof Brandi uses her kids and Leann’s fame right there.
Brandi freaked because they were with their dad and she couldn’t speak to them for a whole hour?? Seriously? That is harrassment on her part! How pathetic Brandi is in her quest for fame!

Brandi is just a nasty pos.

^^^gwen imposter^^^ @ 05/21/2013 at 5:33 pm

Screw me the crazy man posting here under all those names that I stole from other sites and twitter, Leann! I am Gwen’s nutso stalker!
You keep on being a not so great stepmom…those kids will not need you badly when Eddie finally gets put away! Either for drugs or just because he is nuts! You are not an awesome stepmom, never missing the oppourunity to invite the paps to a game and doing all you do for yourself that keeps that big grin on on faces, while their own father misses plenty of games and life events of these kids while getting laid in bathrooms or selling his soul!

Day 16
gwen @ 05/21/2013 at 5:29 pm (post 17:OK)
gwen @ 05/21/2013 at 5:17 am (post 152:NV)
gwen @ 05/21/2013 at 5:14 am (post 151:NV)

Day 15
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:02 pm (post141:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:01 pm (post 140:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 1:00 pm (post 137:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 10:44 am (post 136:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 8:10 am (post132:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:20 am (post 97:MD)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:15 am (post 127:NV)
gwen @ 05/20/2013 at 3:12 am (post 126:NV)

Day 14
gwen @ 05/19/2013 at 4:50 pm (post 120NV)
gwen @ 05/19/2013 at 4:49 pm (post 119NV)
gwen @ 05/19/2013 at 4:30 am (post 108NV)

Day 13
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:49 pm (post 99:NV)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:46 pm (post 98:NV)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 8:34 am (post 94:MD)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 8:32 am (podt 93:NV)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:49 am (post 92:MD)
gwen @ 05/18/2013 at 4:48 am (post 88:NV)

Day 12
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 6:11 pm (post 90:MD)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 6:08 pm (post 77:NV)
gwen@ 05/17/2013 at 1:36 pm(post 74:NV) REMOVED
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 1:33 pm (post 87:MD)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 1:16 pm (post 73: NV)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 4:26 am (post 85:MD thread)
gwen @ 05/17/2013 at 4:25 am (post 70:NV thread)

Day 11
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 5:42 pm (post 61)

gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 3:08 pm (post 57)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 3:02 pm (post 80)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 3:01 pm (post 56)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 2:39 pm (post 77)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 2:37 pm (post 51)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:57 am (post 45)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:56 am (post 44)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:54 am (post 43)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 10:51 am (post 73)
gwen @ 05/16/2013 at 5:22 am (post 70)

Day 10
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 6:12 pm (post 66)
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 10:16 am (post 62)
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 10:14 am (post 61)
gwen @ 05/15/2013 at 3:18 am (post 57)

Day 9
gwen @ 05/14/2013 at 4:08 am (post 47)
gwen @ 05/14/2013 at 3:58 am (post 46)

Day 8
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 6:50 pm (post 34)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 5:03 pm (post 23)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:55 pm (post 33)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:51 pm (post 22)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:49 pm (post 21)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:46 pm (post 20)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:44 pm (post 19)
gwen @ 05/13/2013 at 4:40 am (post 31)

Day 7
gwen @ 05/12/2013 at 5:28 am (post 32)
gwen @ 05/12/2013 at 5:26 am(post 24)

Day 6
gwen @ 05/06/2013 at 9:11 pm (post 44)

Day 5
gween @ 05/04/2013 at 10:05 am (post 47)
gween @ 05/04/2013 at 10:04 am (post 46)
gween @ 05/04/2013 at 10:03 am (post 45)

Day 4
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:10 pm (post 71)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 4:02 pm (post 75)
gwen @ 04/26/2013 at 3:58 pm (post 74)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 10:35 am (post 46)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:17 am (post 64)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 9:13 am (post 63)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 8:45 am (post 36)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 6:45 am (post 60)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:33 am (post 286)
gwenn @ 04/26/2013 at 5:10 am (post 34)

Day 3
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:47 pm (post 8)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:46 pm (post 7)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:44 pm (post 6)
gwenn @ 04/25/2013 at 6:43 pm (post 53)

Day 2
gwen @ 04/24/2013 at 7:25 am (post 26)

Day 1
gwenn @ 04/23/2013 at 10:46 am (Post 1)

gwensdildoneedsbatteries
gween
Tina
gwenisSICK
racy
Pixiepie
kaylyn
sammi
soImarriedanaxemurderer
Love The Shoes
Gwen needs a life
Eamon
Missy

PS-Please check out my new twitter account MALIBUBREEZES!

Amejean Sucks! @ 05/21/2013 at 5:42 pm

@gwen: Hi Gwen’s stalker! Leann clearly used her stepkids to get some PR. She used Brandi, too. When will it end? After all she has done, I am shocked anyone even posts about her gross a$$.
Why is Leann answering Ed’s phone or his emails? It isn’t her responsiblity. Proof Leann uses her kids and Brandi’s fame right there.
Leann freaked because they were not with their dad, Eddie was gone and the kids were all alone with Leann and she couldn’t speak to them for a whole hour because Leann was too busy tweeting about them?? Seriously? That is harrassment on my part! How pathetic Leann is in her quest for fame!

Leann is just a nasty pos. Thanks for sending all of my hate comments about Brandi to Friends Movement!

Brandi Sucks! @ 05/21/2013 at 6:00 pm

Brandi freaked because they were with their dad and she couldn’t speak to them for a whole hour?? Seriously? That is harassment on her part! How pathetic Brandi is in her quest for fame!
Brandi is just a nasty pos.

Brandi Sucks! @ 05/21/2013 at 6:01 pm

@Amejean Sucks!: @#20 Liar. Just like brandi. A liar and user.

Amejean Sucks! @ 05/21/2013 at 6:04 pm

Why is Le answering Ed’s phone or his emails? It isn’t her responsiblity. Proof Leann uses her stepkids and Brandi’s fame right there.
Leann freaked because they were not with their dad, Eddie was not home lastnight and she couldn’t let Brandi speak to them for a whole hour because she didn’t want anyone to know that Eddie wasn’t gone?? Seriously? That is harassment on her part! How pathetic Leann is in her quest for fame!

Leann is just a nasty pos. Thanks for sending this comment to Friends Movement!

Amejean Sucks! @ 05/21/2013 at 6:05 pm

@Brandi Sucks!: @#21 Liar. Just like Leann. A liar and user.

anthony mejans biomom @ 05/21/2013 at 6:10 pm

@Brandi Sucks!: Anthony, I know you need money, but you are really stooping low aren’t you? Things must be really bad for Leann, you made a post as Missy and Gwen and now you are on your 3rd post as Brandi Sucks(isn’t this the name you used to make posts on Reality Tea?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All