Alexander Skarsgard: Brit Marling Talks 'The East' Love Scenes

Alexander Skarsgard: Brit Marling Talks 'The East' Love Scenes

Alexander Skarsgard sports a light blue shirt while walking around the city on Wednesday afternoon (May 22) in New York City.

The 36-year-old actor’s new movie The East comes out next week and his co-star Brit Marling recently talked with E! News about shooting love scenes together.

“She is this spy and she goes in this group made up of anarchists, and she is moved by the leader, who is played by Alexander, so we have some steamy love scenes,” she said. “If we want to do a sequel that’s just kissing Alexander, I would be totally fine by that!”

alexander skarsgard brit marling talks the east love scenes 01
alexander skarsgard brit marling talks the east love scenes 02
alexander skarsgard brit marling talks the east love scenes 03
alexander skarsgard brit marling talks the east love scenes 04
alexander skarsgard brit marling talks the east love scenes 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Is that Keith walking with him only can see arm!

Two Words @ 05/22/2013 at 8:38 pm

Isn’t it always Keith or one of the Swedish posse lol.

Way to present yourself as a serious actress Brit. Geesh! I’m starting to see why some people perceive her as an airheaded self promoter.

LOL, Keith the Leech got chopped out of the photo.

Brit is so full of s*h*i*t. How desperate and transparent can a woman be who WROTE A NUDE SEX SCENE FOR HERSELF. Remember: SHE WROTE THIS MOVIE.

LOL it looks like Keith is wearing the shirt Alex wore last night

You know how some women are professional girlfriends? Well Kieth is Alex’s professional friend, haha. I read somewhere that he’s going to be in some comady movie though, so maybe if work picks up he won’t have as much time to be at his beck and call.

Disney Villainess @ 05/22/2013 at 9:23 pm

Man, this Nordic beast has been looking extra fine all up and through the NYC this week.

They totally fooled around during filming and Brit’s hoping for repeat action.

Oh girl your just another notch on his bedpost!

She probably thought she’s impress him with her “intellect”

He really is lanky guy and NYC suits him. Hey Alex get a apt here. LOL

What’s wrong with Alex bringing his friends along? He’s known Keith for quite a while and he probably trusts Keith and Bjorne to have his back better than a stranger. Multiple times we’ve seen Bjorne and Keith act as handlers to help Alex get in and out of different venues. Most stars bring someone they know with them to events so they have someone to hang with. Can’t figure out why this bothers people. Wouldn’t you bring a friend or family member with you if you were going to something like this?

The moning after look…still glowing…look at this satisfied face of this man! he looks so Shexayyy…Keith!!! I bet they have a beautiful bromance right there… I feel we need to be grateful of having so much news, pictures of him lately because he will go mode Ghost Patrol very soon. That Blue looks divine on him.

HOW CAN THIS MAN LOOK SO FINE JUST WALKING DOWN THE STREET ????!!!!!

SkarsintheCity @ 05/22/2013 at 9:34 pm

ROFL @ “morning after glow”

Brit’s got it bad lol.

Music Fan @ 05/22/2013 at 9:39 pm

Wait Holla holla holla hollerrrrr…Brit Marling wrote that movie?? How old is she? That’s what happens when you google a celeb and don’t pay attention to details…SMH#
Well If I WAS HER (unfortunately I ain’t) I will go all Erotica meets Christian Grey meets my own fantasy ish…You have to go all the way with the creativity intellect on writing a sex scene with ALEXANDER SKARSGARD!!!
You have too…Come on people…She is clearly in need of a second ride with the Skars. I don’t blame her…Jesus Christ Mary Mother Of God Have Mercy on us poor mere mortals: this guys is tooooo fiiiiinnneeee…it’s wrong! #waiting to exhale#

+++++++++ I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ++++ QUE99.COM ++++++
!!!!!!!!%%%%!!!!!!!Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself. I would ratHeres what I do, entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.

This movie looks awful. Not even the hotness of Alex can make me see this caca.

I don’t know what it is,but he always looks so much better when he’s in NYC.

Abby is Abby @ 05/22/2013 at 11:43 pm

He looks to have gained weight since the last time we saw him in that shirt.

Extra lbs look good on him!

As for Brit. I don’t know what she’s waiting for she should probably get around to writing her next screenplay starring herself and Alex.

i FIND HIS BROTHER Bill to be stunning. And the bald one Gustaf is hot too. He’s on VIKINGS! He looks crazy on there, but he is hot and tall too.

Abby is Abby @ 05/23/2013 at 12:15 am

Bill is very handsome and In my opinion will be the best looking of the brothers. Tall , dark hair, light eyes, and have you heard him speak? His voice is perfection.

Alex is handsome to me but I’ve always though he has a dorky voice.

Abby is Abby @ 05/23/2013 at 12:19 am

Any thoughts on his hands?
They look all red and scarred.

Don’t know about his hands, but I detect a red mark on his neck in the second pic that wasn’t there last photos.

Souvenir from his Tuesday night fling?

With Keith and Bjorne always around it probably means there is no room for a girlfriend. What will they do if/when he gets one. Doubt she will want them around all the time.
It just seems like neither of them has their own life. They just mooch of Alex’s. His connections, his travel, his money, his holidays etc. Leo is like this but his posse all work. They may make some crap but they work.

Why does everyone think Bjorne and Kevin are moochers?

As for them living together and a girlfriend, trust this if the right girl came along Alex would have no problem moving out or having the guys move out and the guys would understand it’s a bro thing.

Wait what, Keith lives with Alex, is that what you mean??
As for the mooching thing, it just that its how it comes across. What projects are they working on. Keith has one part in a movie now. When did he last work, if he is an actor? What does Bjorne do?

That’s it I am writing a movie just so I can be in it naked with Alex!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All