Alexander Skarsgard: 'The East' Brooklyn Screening!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'The East' Brooklyn Screening!

Alexander Skarsgard poses for a photograph while attending a screening for his latest flick The East held at The Nitehawk Cinema on Tuesday (May 21) in the Brooklyn borough of New York City.

The 36-year-old Swedish actor was joined by his co-stars Brit Marling, Ellen Page, Patricia Clarkson, and director Zal Batmanglij.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The day before, Alexander and his The East co-stars hit the red carpet at the New York premiere of the film, which hits theaters on Friday (May 31).

alexander skarsgard the east brooklyn screening 01
alexander skarsgard the east brooklyn screening 02
alexander skarsgard the east brooklyn screening 03
alexander skarsgard the east brooklyn screening 04
alexander skarsgard the east brooklyn screening 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
trolling trolls @ 05/22/2013 at 5:01 pm

@Keiko:

Really because not so long ago MET GALA you said not because you don’t see him leaving with someone doesn’t mean he is not getting any. Or something of the like. Do you want me to find it and bring it over here.

You sound jealous is this too real for you seeing picture of how he works, or is it the viking sex part.

Again this thread is going creepy….and all for a gossip without any proof.

and i just went for some hours here.
@trolling trolls:
She reply to me as i remember,calling me naive and i will keep be naive all what everyone wants.No pics = no real

@Keiko:
I believe I also made mention in an earlier comment that there wasn’t evidence of anything and it was based on speculation in a gossip column, so I’m not the one who is stating that he did hook up without a doubt, though many others have made that assumption. I agree, nobody knows what happened.

@Two Words:

Actually, I predict a Keanu Reeves for Alex: nice guy, adored by many colleagues, a few close friendships and a short-term GF here and there, but in the end he’ll be 48 and still no wife and kids. I’m calling that right now. Keanu Reeves. They even dress alike. And are both Virgos.

@trolling trolls:

Dumbo, you can’t even get my actual quote right “or something like that”. You want to go digging around for my comments in other posts like an insane person, you go ahead. I don’t GAF.

@Mira:

I totally and completely agree. However, I wouldn’t go so far as to assume there haven’t been any pregnancies. Men have ways of making women fix their “mistakes”. I’m not saying that is Alex, so everyone calm down. I’m just saying I put nothing past anyone. And by his own account he’s been having sex for much longer than 15 years.

@Keiko:
i don’t see Alex be like Keanu Reeves.Alex is 37 not 27,he has to start think of marry.He is in parties because of movies premieres but more and more he will take away parties to be a man that wants to settle down.
That is most likely what i see of him.I see him stay away from celeb style as well even improve his social status.

porquenon @ 05/22/2013 at 8:26 pm

@Keiko:

Yes, Keiko you’re right Alex has so much in common with Keanu from having an absent prison con father who he hasn’t had contact with since he was a teen along with a much married mother and multiple stepfathers to the birth of a stillborn child and the subsequent death of his child’s mother. So alike. Really. Please.

Two Words @ 05/22/2013 at 8:32 pm

@ Keiko I still think he’s more Hugh Grant than Keanu Reeves.

Keanu had a serious girlfriend and child before their deaths and he was 35.

@Cadulech as you said he’s 37 not 27 if he really wanted to settle he could as someone says he has access to many girls. The parties he goes to just aren’t for work. He chooses to go to environments with easily had girls that are looking for a good time and nothing more. Nothing wrong with that, but that’s not the behavior of a 37 year old that wants marriage and family. Plenty of actors his age have a wife and kids.

Two Words @ 05/22/2013 at 8:43 pm

@ Trolling

Some people wouldn’t be satisfied even if there were pics and video to prove it.

It’s fine for Alex to be single that’s appealing to them and their boyfriend fantasy of him.

A single guy that hooks up with several girls in a short period of time isn’t as appealing to that fantasy.

In my view there is more evidence of Alex the partier/hook up artist than not.

Well both of his closest friends Keith and Fares are in their 40′s and still single and partying a lot, so even though he’s nearly 37 he probably doesn’t feel any pressure around him, Bjorne’s married but he doesn’t seem to hang out with him as much anymore.

@Two Words:

She wasn’t a serious GF. The child was un-planned and they had dated only casually when she became pregnant. He stepped up especially after she lost the baby. But they were never serious. There is a lot more to that story than meets the eye. A lot of people don’t know that Jennifer was actually a Keanu fan. She was well-known in the fandom community at that time. Once she got the chance to meet him and they dated a little bit she withdrew from the fandom. It was heavily rumored that she became pregnant on purpose and that it happened very, very fast. She was devastated when he did not marry her, as that is exactly what she thought the pregnancy would get her. Anyway, it’s a very sad story and it has nothing to do with why Keanu is almost 50 and still alone. He’s another one who talked up wanting marriage and kids “badly” for a number of years. If someone wants it, they will have it. It’s very telling.

@porquenon:

Moron, I never said they “have a lot in common”. I said what I said. Read if again if you’re confused.

Two Words @ 05/22/2013 at 9:18 pm

@ Keiko
I hadn’t heard that part of the story. I could see Alex ending up that way.

porquenon @ 05/22/2013 at 9:26 pm

@Two Words:

Plenty of people, actors or other, aren’t the oldest of 8 and don’t have siblings 36 years younger than they are. Why should Alex be in any hurry to settle down? Why isn’t it seen as a sign of good character that he hasn’t settled for less – he may have dated less, he may have hooked up with less but he hasn’t married less for press or appearance let alone folly.

porquenon @ 05/22/2013 at 9:30 pm

@Keiko:

Your slip is showing Keiko (aka your obsessive proprietary fanship delusions).

Katelijne @ 05/22/2013 at 9:37 pm

@Keiko:

What are you the resident psychologist of a gossip board? You are wrong about Jen Syme.

She was actually a Manson fan and well known in that online community. She also worked for David Lynch. She was not just a fan hoping to latch on to Keanu.

Two Words @ 05/22/2013 at 9:46 pm

@porquenon

I’ve made no judgments on his character.

My point is that he doesn’t want he claims to want if he wanted marriage his actions would be about that. He doesn’t appear to be pursuing ” marriage material”.

Also plenty of people have many younger siblings some are decades younger and those people are married and have children by 37 particularly those that claim to want it .

Katelijne @ 05/22/2013 at 9:52 pm

Why the rush to get him married off? He is man – time is on his side with no biological clock issues. Men are lucky that way.
When he is ready to settle he will find a nice young women to bear his children. His dad is 60 and has two children under the age of 4 and a wife Alex’s age.

There’s no rush to get him married. He can stay single forever if he wants.

He’s not acting like someone who wants marriage as badly as he says he does.

Being 60 something with 2 children under 4 isn’t exactly the norm.

It comes with risks for men too science is showing us that now.

@Two Words:

Maybe Alex just hasn’t found what he wants. Actions? His actions tell me that whether he ever finds and pursues what he wants (or not), there will still always be alot of family, friends, music, food and drink involved. His won’t ever be an unloved life.

If I tell you I want to be a doctor at 22 .

But never go to college. Never take in classes and spend my time on the beach. How seriously do you think I’m pursing being a doctor?

How about if I’m still telling you that story at 37?

If I tell you I support animal rights and I’m a vegan , but on weekends go hunting and feast on a big steak how much of a vegan and an animal rights supporter am I?

It works the same way for people that want to be married. I’d be more inclined to believe he wanted to be married if he behaved that way. At 37 you don’t spend your down time partying late and hooking up with random young girls if you want to be married. I’ve seen no change in his behavior that would indicate he is looking to attract someone he could marry. It works two ways it’s not just a woman being enough to catch Alex’s attention long term it’s also Alex being the kind of guy that attracts a woman that wants a family life.

This has nothing to do with him loving his family and friends.
You can be close to your family and friends and still be the party guy.

@Two Words:

I think he said he wanted a family someday, not necessarily now. When he is ready I am sure that it will happen quickly.

@Two Words:

Maybe I am missing something – I have read and listened to his interviews. I never got the impression that he wanted to get married “badly”. I always felt it was a someday thing.

I agree Stellan is not the norm. But living the life of a celebrity is not the norm. Alex has more opportunity to meet women and definitely a much wider range. Maybe too much of a good thing?
who knows…