Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' MoMA Screening!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' MoMA Screening!

Brad Pitt speaks to the audience at a special viewing for his film World War Z held at the Museum of Modern Art on Wednesday night (May 22) in New York City.

The 49-year-old actor introduced the film to the crowd and spent time mingling afterwards with celebrity guests including Kevin Bacon, Jimmy Fallon, Katie Couric, Bruce Willis with wife Emma Hemming, and more!

Later in the evening, Brad surprised an audience at a special screening of the flick in New Jersey. Check out a video of Brad‘s speech, as well as his fans’ reactions!

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at his special screenings for World War Z

brad pitt world war z moma screening 09
brad pitt world war z moma screening 10
brad pitt world war z moma screening 11
brad pitt world war z moma screening 12
brad pitt world war z moma screening 13

Credit: Paramount Pictures
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis, Emma Heming, Jimmy Fallon, Katie Couric, Kevin Bacon, World War Z

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All
Angie&Brad @ 05/23/2013 at 2:14 pm

Can’t wait for this movie!! Will definitely go to the midnight showing if there is one in my area.

Betsy Plakas @ 05/23/2013 at 2:23 pm

Fantanstic, I’ll wait to see tha movie.

I wish it was opening this weekend. June 21st seem so far away. I read some of the positive tweets, I am so happy people like WWZ. Although, I really don’t care, it’s Brad movie I’ll go see it and it has to be good.

Looking good as always Brad!

He’s in heaven.

Looking good as always Mr. Pitt. I will definately see it. Hope to see Angie at the premieres

Wonderbust @ 05/23/2013 at 2:35 pm

Wonderbust @ 05/23/2013 at 2:19 pm
i love the new Mrs. Willis
Emma-Heming Willis twitter:
Critics bagged #DieHard5 before it came out. Biggest grossing film of the franchise. So my bet is on there being another DH movie
Read a critics article saying Could #WorldWarZ be the most expensive flop? Wait for it to come out, write your article later #sonegative
World War Z is unreal. A great film. Was totally stressed out from start to finish
10:37pm – 22 May 13

What? Oh nooo! What? Ohhhh….
Barf!

vickifromtexas @ 05/23/2013 at 2:38 pm

he looks so good !

Were the morons @ 05/23/2013 at 2:40 pm

Awee tam **** is scared because he knows WWZ will be a huge hit. Meanwhile, the Greek fug is trying to be a stripper in the summers biggest bomb. Lol, I’ve seen better looking strippers at cheetahs.

He looks like he smells. Can’t wait for this movie to flop hard.
They should’ve donated the $200 million to charity.

Leave it a name-changing racist stalker to deflect to discussing the ex of their idols. Poor Pitty and Ho, nothing they ever do is good enough for their fans and so they must compare their career achievements against the ex-wife’s. Why won’t you drop the subject?

Oh that’s right loons know that the Brand need the ex to be part of the Triangle, otherwise they won’t have attention from the media. :)

The guy in the video was crazy, he couldn’t believe Brad was there. lol.

What an sweet surprise. That audience got a real treat last night. Brad is so cool. And I actually believe this is a smart strategy in rolling this film out, making these select “touches” with movie-going audiences around the country. I’m really looking forward to seeing this movie when it opens next month. Soon, he’ll be heading abroad for the international world premieres. So there’s going to be a LOT of Brad in the coming weeks!! Trolls will be mega meltdown mode. LOL!!

God, can you just imagine Angie standing in a bra and panties oiled up like a twenty dollar ‘masseuse’ in a back alley……I can’t even imagine and she is much younger than the trick, Tick.

instead of going away she took her clothes off…….well, let me tell this l’il cookie, there are a zillion cuter and sexier twenty something’s in HW who are actually ‘hot.’ Give it the eff up.

I never thought I would say this but I am actually feeling embarrassed for her. Instead of learning how to act, she chooses to play ‘peeler’ in bad indie romcoms. Ewww. What a joke she has become.

@Dawne:

Suri the meal ticket @ 05/23/2013 at 2:50 pm

Wow! So Brad seems to wake up and take a lesson from Tommy Girl’s playbook that he has to work the base, huh?
Good for you! Rock it and wish WWZ sells great!

Brad carries the gene for pumpkinhead disease

vickifromtexas @ 05/23/2013 at 2:57 pm

Phool @ 05/23/2013 at 7:25 am

#Vickifromtexas@05/23/13 at 12:22am

Good Morning Vicki, I’m glad to hear you are ok, and things are progressing for the victims of the Tornado in Texas. On a self-serving note, damn I’m so jealous of the fans at the screening of WWZ in New Jersey, not only they get to see the movie first, they get to see Brad IN PERSON, that’s not fair. Why oh why wasn’t I in New Jersey ok don’t answer that let me get my frustration out lol, I want Brad to give me a WWZ T-Shirt bearing in mind I’d ask him to wipe his face first with it before giving it to me, hey don’t laugh I only ask for some Brad DNA don’t care which form it comes its still part of Brad-delicious lol. See Vicki I don’t ask much do I? Wishing the very best for WWZ, its going to be mega blockbuster, I’m just so glad Brad is able to do the promotion, bring on the Zombie fest. My dear you take care & have a nice day.

======================================================
i am not judging, i am right there with you. can you imagine??? i would never wash that t-shirt. i love all of the positive feedback about world war z. i love the pictures above. he looks drop dead gorgeous !
Have a great day.

Pitts lazy eye @ 05/23/2013 at 2:57 pm

@Ⱦamsin: she already gave him the publicity of a lifetime by revealing her medical story on the day his promotion started. ” I think that was her saying here now I don’t have to go on a worldwind publicity tour. I gave you a **** load of free publicity and sympathy to go along with it. ‘”
Suck for brangtarded fans but we jolie fans love how she keeps her distance from the worlds biggest botox user.

MUSE is going to write songs for World War Z

Pitts lazy eye @ 05/23/2013 at 3:00 pm

@Bloated Face: he’s bloated and waxy. He is so ugly. He needs his fellow celebrities to pimp the movie.

That was lovely. The fans were so surprised and elated at Mr Pitt appearing and the guy that kept going oh was funny. Will be going to the UK showing in June.

Passing Through @ 05/23/2013 at 3:04 pm

# 270 Dawne @ 05/23/2013 at 1:03 pm
I’m not suprised. It’s been nearly 20 years of Rachel Green. Even the general public is starting to figure out that she’s NOT acting…she’s just really is Rachel Green.
The comments on some of the movie sites are hilarious. The ones below are from Hollywood Elsewhere –
HarryWarden
Wow, that looks terrible. Aniston is just not a believable stripper. For one, she’s way too old at 40+. Two, she is way too vanilla an actress to sell such a role as anyway believable.
Correcting Jeff HarryWarden
Fact: any stripper still stripping at 40+ years old not only doesn’t look like Aniston, she wouldn’t have to smuggle all those drugs, you could just smoke *her* and get just high.

Oh well. There goes the realism.
stumpy joe Correcting Jeff •
Maybe she’s playing a 22 year old. Isn’t that about 40 in stripper years?
roland1824
Yay– more body double teasing with Aniston, pulling her usual bullshit.

As good as he was at times on SNL, a bit disappointing to see Sudekis keep taking jobs in lame movies. Clearly the universe is keeping his karma in check for landing Olivia Wilde. Meanwhile his SNL bro Will Forte is ready to break out with his Alexander Payne role.
Alan Burnett
A trailer for ‘Don Jon’ – a film about a chronic masturbator – was also released, yet this is COMFORTABLY the most icky promo made available today.
Kat
Awful. I see a few rip-offs of ‘Up In Smoke’ scenes. Just watch that instead, people.

an opinion @ 05/23/2013 at 3:05 pm

Even though I wish Brad would cut it, I have to say he does have great hair.Guess I have to wait until Fury starts. Look at Fallon kissing up to Brad hoping he will do his show. Brad has not done a late night show since Troy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All