Nicole Kidman & Ziyi Zhang: 'Venus in Fur' Premiere!

Nicole Kidman & Ziyi Zhang: 'Venus in Fur' Premiere!

Nicole Kidman is pure class while attending the Venus In Fur premiere during the 2013 Cannes Film Festival at Grand Theatre Lumiere on Saturday (May 25) in Cannes, France.

The 45-year-old Australian actress was joined on the red carpet by Ziyi Zhang and fellow Cannes jury member Steven Spielberg, who brought his wife Kate Capshaw.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

Venus in Fur centers on “an actress who attempts to convince a director how she’s perfect for a role in his upcoming production.”

Earlier in the day, Nicole and Christoph Waltz were spotted taking a walk at the festival.

FYI: Ziyi is wearing an Elie Saab dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Omega watch, and Boucheron jewels. Nicole is wearing a Chanel dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Fred Leighton jewels.

10+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman and Ziyi Zhang attending the premiere for Venus in Fur

nicole kidman zhang ziyi venus in fur premiere 01
nicole kidman zhang ziyi venus in fur premiere 12
nicole kidman zhang ziyi venus in fur premiere 13
nicole kidman zhang ziyi venus in fur premiere 14

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
skeptics are full of $H!T @ 05/25/2013 at 1:35 pm

Both of them look stunning! Saab is one of my favorite designers.

@skeptics are full of $H!T:

You are a rude person.
Where do you come from?
Manners maketh man.

naturegirl @ 05/25/2013 at 1:50 pm

I said it before and I’ll say it again Nicole Kidman is the queen of Cannes this year

siennagold @ 05/25/2013 at 1:50 pm

I have to say Zhang Ziyi is very fashionable.

@siennagold:

and classy too!! JJ has his favourites.

Sorry Kate, but you just don’t have the legs for that short a skirt. And it seems like you have done something to your face; you look different to how I remember you.

sluehog wuz here @ 05/25/2013 at 2:16 pm

@gosh: Go eat some vegetables Sue. You need it.

Botox Queen!

I wonder if N Kidman knows that some poor kid lost their little cape as it seems to have attached itself to her dress.

Looselipz @ 05/25/2013 at 3:43 pm

@Deb:

Actually, she has great legs, but she looks like she’s starving….at a certain age, a woman this thin looks older…she’s dressing like she’s 30.

Hermaphrodite Granny @ 05/25/2013 at 3:57 pm

Granny has her oddly shaped silicone pectoral muscles on display.

Where is SACKED judge Keith? @ 05/25/2013 at 4:29 pm

“I’m here to keep Nic company” … obviously not.

Forgetful Granny @ 05/25/2013 at 5:02 pm

Don’t forget to Botox your neck and elbows Granny!

KHO's uterus for rent @ 05/25/2013 at 5:02 pm

NK can do no wrong.
Remarkable work ethics.
She works so hard to front the Cannes!
Ziyi is not fashionable. Her dress is too bland and safe. Fang bing bing is way bolder and edgier.
Too bad, Ziyi doesn’t age very well.

Is it classy or is it for the sake of art to have her breast implants sticking out on the sides while the headlights are on?

skeptics are full of $H!T @ 05/25/2013 at 5:32 pm

Sorry Sue, Keith is working on his album now. The one you said wouldn’t happen. Daily skeptic meltdown in 3….2….1….

nicole looks good as always

Another KUNK flop @ 05/25/2013 at 7:23 pm

That’s right, putting the finishing touches on his bubblegum pop album for his non-existent teenage fans.

KUNK Speak ... @ 05/25/2013 at 7:28 pm

“I’m here to keep Nic company” ACTUALLY MEANS “I’m here because I have been summoned briefly to perform like a circus monkey for the paps”

Silicone Granny @ 05/25/2013 at 8:31 pm

Can you imagine the snickers reverberating throughout the crowd and press gallery when old Botox head decides to parade her silicone headlights. bahahahaha!!

Granny keeping it Classy @ 05/25/2013 at 8:45 pm

Why do her botoxed n!pples point in opposite directions?

Ziyi Zhang looks classy. Nicole not so much.

Sue Raddatz @ 05/25/2013 at 11:11 pm

I’m Sue Raddatz and I live in Minnesota. I got drunk and went after some members of Keith’s crew but they laughed at me so I gave Keith’s bus driver a b-job hoping he would help me get closer to Keith. I have a daughter and son who are both dumb as stumps because I was always on the internet. I used dozens of usernames and pretended to be friends with other skeptics so I could find out more about Keith. I spray tan and wax the moustache on my lip. I wear tight tshirts to show off my three rolls of fat on my stomach. I pretend not to like Keith now but I’m the first one to find a picture or listen to a new song and I watched American Idol faithfully. I envy Nicole because she’s tall, blond and beautiful, rich and classy and most of all because she got to marry Keith which means I blew his bus driver for nothing. My kids are grown now and I missed their teenage years because Keith was more important than them. Now I’m in my 50′s and my life is over so I’m going to go drink a bottle and then practice my b-jobbing skills on it.

My name is Stephanie @ 05/26/2013 at 12:11 am

And I left my husband and kids to stalk Keith. I told people I was having an affair with him even though he didn’t know me from Adam. I wrote about our affairs to strangers on the internet. They were skeptics so they embraced me cause they’re as crazy as I am. Here’s something I wrote on a board once:

First of all, Keith looked tired but good. It was arranged that we meet at the venue and I gotta admit I didnt know what to expect at all. But then all of a sudden there he was holding out his arms and smileing at me. It is a moment that I will never forget. There were some tender moments and we hugged. He sounded congested and a bit hoarse and told me he was sick. And that he thought he had caught it on his flight in from Australia where he went to see his Wife. At the mention of his Wife, I asked him “How is that going? ” and laughed. He got this great big smile on his face and said- and I quote, ” It`s going ” And he laughed. I thought that was a funny thing to say and I said ( smart ass that I am) ” going where? ” He just laughed again. He looked good I gotta say. His eyes were clear and just as I had remembered them. He was sick but looking healthy- if that makes any sense?

We talked about Why I left Nashville and how hard it was for me, He got philisophical on me several times. He said that he missed me, and other personal things that brought tears to my eyes. He kept his arm around me and held onto my hand the whole time. Personal observations while he was close: His thights were larger and very hard, his butt is bigger but not in a bad way. No manboobs anymore, trim tummy, he was Keith- but he looked like he had aged about 10 years in two years. I could tell that when he was close he was holding back. I think he had decided in his mind not to cheat on his Wife. I asked him about rehab and he told me that he almost died. ( there ya go ) He got really emotional and started to cry which just about killed me inside. He was all choked up and all stuffed up and all I could think was, this poor guy has been through the ringer. It was quite a moment let me tell ya. He explained that he wants to be happy- and that he didnt really know what that meant. That he had always longed for it but never knew how to acheive it. He did all but admit that he suffered some sort of mental breakdown. I asked what he meant by almost dieing and he looked down and didnt want to answer me. I didnt push him,Though something inside me knew. He said that his Wife stood by him and didnt leave him when he screwed up and that he really didnt think she would stick around. ( He never said Nic, Nicole, not once while we talked- he called her his Wife) He told me he would like me to meet His Wife sometime. And I started laughing at him. ” yeah, I dont think she would want to meet me Keith” And he laughed and said, ” Yeah she would – she would lkie you” Inside I cringed and was thinking all of the names that we have called her. Pez, Botoxia, Noko, ect… Anyways, I dont think so.

My name is Stephanie (part 2) @ 05/26/2013 at 12:13 am

He was very genuine and seemed to me was being very honest. He didnt seem to be acting at all. And I was being skeptical in my brain. I asked him if he was happy and he replied that ” He was working on it” and he didnt laugh. He looked at me dead on. We talked more about what happened in Nashvile between us and he said that ” Everything happens for a reason and that nothing is what it appears.” Funny because that is something that I say all the time- I have even said it on E. He told me that he never thought that this would be the path that he took in marrying who he did. And that he really missed me when I left – and why didnt I try harder to come back? I didnt know what to say. I told him that after I got back I found out WHO he was dating and knew that I could never compete with all of that. He looked sad and really serious and assured me that I could have. ( but I knew that I couldnt have) He said that things moved really fast with his Wife. ( not Nicole- his Wife) I thought, how strange to always call her his Wife. Isnt it? I told him some really personal things that I wont repeat here. I told him that I was glad that he didnt die. ( and I was getting all emotional on him)

I told him that I thought that I was pregnant after I got home. He looked concerned and asked ” Was I?” I told him No- just late. He didnt look releaved that I wasnt- like most guys would. He just looked sad. And he was there for me. There were some funny moments when we talked about the E board and he cracked me up. I asked him What kind of cookie he thought he was? And he roared with laughter. We decided he was more of a SMORE. LOL He liked that.

We were together about 2 hours and then somebody knocked on the door and summoned him. He said he didnt want to go but had to. That this was a big tour and that he always had something to do or to check. I felt like I was going to cry at this point and he looked like he really didnt want to go at all. We hugged and we had a small but tender kiss. He made sure that my number was still correct. I told him that if he ever wanted or needed to talk to call me. He looked touched and surprised that I said it and assured me that he just might. He told me to be try and be happy and some other things……. I smiled and he told me he missed that when I left. Then there was another knock and he really did have to go. Another quick hug and he asked where I was sitting- and he was whisked away. I went straight to my car and had a good cry.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All