Vanessa Hudgens Stocks Up on Artisan Cheese

Vanessa Hudgens Stocks Up on Artisan Cheese

Vanessa Hudgens rocks a leopard print maxi dress while leaving the Artisan Cheese Gallery holding a bag full of goodies on Sunday afternoon (May 26) in Studio City, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 24-year-old actress tweeted that she attended a wine tasting in Malibu with some of her pals!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa was spotted heading to her pilates class. Earlier in the weekend, she sported a neon pink wig while hosting the Electric Run event.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens stocking up on cheese…

vanessa hudgens stocks up on artisan cheese 01
vanessa hudgens stocks up on artisan cheese 14
vanessa hudgens stocks up on artisan cheese 15
vanessa hudgens stocks up on artisan cheese 16
vanessa hudgens stocks up on artisan cheese 17
vanessa hudgens stocks up on artisan cheese 18

Getty

Spamming and linkwhoring to promptly follow by Malu and Linnie.

she looks gorgeous,

Vanessa PR team is whack! @ 05/26/2013 at 8:12 pm

20 “gorgeous!” comments coming up soon!

Wow. She looks like a middle aged italian woman!

Love the maxi dress and how she styled it!

@Josh:
just 4you

Overrated midget

STOP LINKWHORING LINNIE!!!! @ 05/26/2013 at 8:18 pm

IDIOT!

Vanessa being flawless with her lil sister

I had to admit she looks better when she normally dress herself with minimal accessory.

she looks adorable, can someone id her dress please? I NEED HER DRESSSSSSSSS

She said one of her friends was having a BBQ, Kim or Ashley? lol she looks so dammmn cute.

@linnie: Wow, girl can really move.

@linnie:
OMG! thank you so much. best video ever

Hudgens really packed em in. LOL LOL LOL

@linnie:
HELLO HOTTIE! she is cutting some shapes! hahah gotta love her

@linnie:
she is awesome

@linnie:
i couldn´t find the ones with Austin and Shawnnnnyy, TY bb <3

@BAN LINNIE FOR SPAMMING!!!:
but we love linnie <3 JJ should bann YOU!

Artisan Cheese? Someones having a partay!

Vanessa haters hates me! Bahahaha I feel the love, and I feel the jealousy you guys got towards her, there’s no other reason for you to be here if you “so don’t like her” but a badly disguised love for her

@linnie:
i want to hang out with her so.bad.so.bad.

Haters Suck! @ 05/26/2013 at 8:50 pm

@linnie
Thanks for the links. Don’t let the haters bother you. They are to stupid to realize they don’t have to be here if they don’t want to.

@450 at electric run. Wow.:
V has really good fansites. ;)

she looks so cute here.

@linnie:
looool fanboys are cray cray.

@ontd: She said at the Electric Run that one of her friends is having a BBQ for Memorial Day so maybe she was getting something for that :)

nasdfghjkl @ 05/26/2013 at 9:09 pm

TO THE HATERS:
Just leave the fans alone. let them worship and lick the feet of this girl all they want cause they’ll be the ones she’ll hang on to when she eventually disappears to oblivion. she’ll never get anymore famous than she did in hsm. so just quit it. k

@linnie: Thanks for the links. We love them.

@linnie:
I think I’d have a blast with her if we ever ever ever hung out. lol i mean, she is like purfect.

I think the date on this is wrong. because stella is uploading keeks of her and vanessa right now and vanessa looks so much different in those vids than in these photos, her hair and outfit is different too.

@Josh:
Roger Goodell is a Racist Bigot White Supremacist NFL Commissioner and the other 32 team owners are Racist Bigots for supporting, enabling, and profiting off the Hate Crime Culture that is promoted by the use of the Washington “Redskins” team nickname.

End the ethnic Bullying and Hate Crime culture perpetuated by the NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and the NFL owners by writing to your Senator or Congressman to strip the NFL from its tax exempt status and anti-trust status. As Taxpaying citizens of the United States, we demand that our government no longer support and provide benefits to organizations that promote Hate Crime, Bigotry, and Ethnic Genocide.

Haters Suck! @ 05/26/2013 at 10:03 pm

@jamie
One I think you got the wrong blog. Two that is such a load of bull.

(the original) Xo @ 05/26/2013 at 10:07 pm

I like the dress. She looks adorable <3

@quinn:
i think the pictures are from this morning, she was spotted a couple of minutes ago at some Clueless screening at Cinespia with her friends, her sister, her stylist… And they are actually dressed as the Clueless cast! hahaha

@linnie: luv ya girl, just em coming. Thanks for the video links. Vanessa certainly has got the moves.

Ignore the hate posts. It is just Nightwish doing his darnest under multiple names.

@BOHJI: Exactly. The hate spammers filling page one, AKA Nightwish. He sounds like such an idiot.

This is one of those dresses that I don’t like on Vanessa. Too much fabric for such a petite frame! Would be far prettier without all that volume. Love the low knot in her hair. Simple and chic.

Haters Suck! @ 05/26/2013 at 11:44 pm

@maria
Off topic but damn your red sox

She is a really pretty girl !

@Haters Suck!: LOL! I thought we were done with Ellsbury at the plate with 2 outs in the bottom of the ninth. He usually strikes out and chokes. Was a shocker to us too. At least we don’t play each other again this season! We’ve been up and down this season. Pitching is not so hot after the first two in the rotation.

Haters Suck! @ 05/27/2013 at 1:28 am

@maria
When I saw Perez come into the game I panicked and knew $hit was gonna hit the fan. I really don’t like that dude. One he’s a loud mouth, two he’s a loud mouth idiot, three he’s a loud mouth idiot who can’t pitch. Gotta get a better bullpen if we’re going to stay strong.

@Haters Suck!: I believe Perez has gone through some radical changes. For one his site is a lot toned down, not as obnoxious and crude like before. Two, he’s slimmed down and more into health fitness and three he’s a dad with a cute baby boy. I do like what I see now and I do honestly believe he’s turned over a new leaf. Being a parent just makes him want to set a good example and be a better person.
@maria: Yeah, I’m positive Nightwish is acting alone. He is that conniving.

@maria: I know what you mean. Wearing voluminous outfits envelopes her and makes her more tiny. I’d rather her wearing a form fitting top and a voluminous skirt or a loose top with a fitting bottom half,

Haters Suck! @ 05/27/2013 at 1:59 am

@Bohji
LOL. Sorry not that Perez, a different Perez. Chris Perez. Sorry me and Maria just talking a little baseball that’s all.

Many other actresses are scoring big roles and filming. Hudgens aint got squat goin on, buys cheese and looks like an old hag. Way to go!

This is getting sad. I almost feel sorry for her now. Team hudgens – did any of you go to the event? I didnt think so.

@Haters Suck!: : ) Trust me to go off on a different tangent. Sawwy, but I know sqwat about base ball. Used to play a game called Rounders when I was young, much similar to your baseball, I guess. In my country badminton, squash, football and squash are more popular.

Nutwish has finally lost his mind.

She looks nasty.

@BOHJI: That gave me a quick giggle, but I can see how you’d think he was talking THAT Perez! Yes, baseball is our summer sport, and Haters Sucks’ team and my team were playing each other. We were just engaging in a bit of sports talk on the side! As far as the dress, I agree! She is swallowed in all that fabric, but would be so pretty more form fitting!

@Haters Suck!: So is Perez your closer? Ours was this big free agent signing, Hanrahan, and shocker, he stinks, and is on the disabled list. Our other could-be-closer just came off that list. All I can say is, bullpens are worth their weight in gold. A lead will go down the tubes real fast without a good one. I think your guys look better this year. May take a few years of good signings to get that team that will click.

@tina: I think he has, sincerely.

So apt, Nutwish in a nutshell is a nutcase. His nuts too big for his pants.

Haters Suck! @ 05/27/2013 at 10:21 am

@maria
Our closer he is Unfortunatley but yesterday was the forth game he’s. Ost us this year. Although he may be headed to the DL hopefully this will give someone else a chance to step into the role. Hopefully they do cause everytime I see Perez in the game I close my eyes and pray disaster doesn’t strike.

Of course that psychopath @nutwish is the one posting these nasty comments under a number of different names. He is the only one who has that kind of time. He has no life.

@Haters Suck!: I know what you mean. I think the DL isn’t just for injuries; it’s the “you suck and need to be shut down ” list too. I guess there’s nothing we can do but hope for the best. It is a long season though, when they stink! We love going to an occasional game, and it’s really no fun if they are consistent losers.

She is so cute. Vanessa loves to meet her new guy at MarriageMeetDotCom for marriage seeking men and women.

hahahah Well at least she’s Half Filipino so she’ll look the same when she’s 30 Oh Snapp! http://loljam.com/post/9943

@Roz du Jour: What are you trying to say? She already looks mid 30′s. I think you’re confused. She acts like a teenager. That is much different than looking like a teenager.

@Momma: How does she look like “mid thirties”? Are you nuts? Her skin is flawless, she has a nice, petite toned body, and young, funky style. Yup, you are nuts.

Posts 73 n 74, I betcha it is Mr. Equaliser himself.

kelly martineau @ 05/28/2013 at 5:17 pm

If she loses those straps on her dress. She’ll be naked.. She has a fill bag of cheese. That’s alot of cheese.

@kelly martineau: And if you stop making such idiotic comments, it would be a lot nicer here.