Beyonce & Jay-Z: Chime for Change Concert Video & Photos!

Beyonce & Jay-Z: Chime for Change Concert Video & Photos!

Beyonce looks super fierce while hitting the stage with her husband Jay-Z at Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live Concert held at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday (June 1) in London, England.

The 31-year-old entertainer served on the founding committee for the event and was also the headlining performer, closing the show with a set that included her new song “Grown Woman”.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

Earlier in the evening, Bey hit the red carpet at the show with fellow committee member Salma Hayek.

Beyonce – “Grown Woman” at the Chime for Change Concert

Click inside to watch Beyonce speak about the cause on the red carpet and more concert videos…

Beyonce: Chime for Change Concert Interview

beyonce chime for change performance video photos 18
beyonce chime for change performance video photos 19
beyonce chime for change performance video photos 20

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Bee- yoo-tiful

Stunning! Amazing performances from the greatest entertainer in the world!

Anonymous @ 06/01/2013 at 5:58 pm

Best I’ve ever seen her look

ashawnLea @ 06/01/2013 at 6:20 pm

Beyonce is sooo beautiful. Her performance was amazing!

Still faking it. Beyonce still has identity problems.

Why does she seems like pussycat doll Nicole Scherzinger in the ‘Wait a minute’ video? Especially the ending in the car.

Surprised. I would have expected more of a response to Beyonce’s performance here

LES TWINSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

The first few comments must be from her team, she doesn’t look beautiful, she looks awful with over peroxided blond weave, and fat thighs and even worse her music soooo boring and annoying , only Beyonce can be both, her face expeditions get on my last nerve, then to had her boring music with her tired dance moves… Go away our talentless media creation.

Looks like a hot mess… With the overly blond weave and the white make up.. Hope she is pregnant cause her face looks busted.

She and her music are so dull and overrated.

A HUGE FAN @ 06/01/2013 at 8:19 pm

BEY…Tim set u up for the killwith this track. How Jay aint stop this? Love the song the But that “wa lele” mess blew mine!! I though u was creole ?!?!?

A HUGE FAN @ 06/01/2013 at 8:21 pm

@Ava:

Lmaooooo!!! Nah her talent is limitless but she jus soooooooooooo EXTRA!! and idk all she gotta do is sing..bust a move or 2.

She looks great, but I wanted something “more from her” I wanted for her to deliver a classic album. I think she’s a terrifc performer though.

Beyonce ROCKS!! Love her, she looks amazing as usual.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 06/01/2013 at 9:23 pm

Wowwwwwwwwww Bey!

That hair is dry and frazzled as fcuk! Does she not look in the mirror? Who the hell tell her that rat’s nest looks good on her head?? I am sick and tired of seeing the same o’l thing after 15 years she needs to reinvent herself.

Hmmm ‘At last’ looked to me like she lip-synced.

Ava YOU’RE PATHETIC. Racist pricks

I don’t love Knowles but she is a good singer. If she would tone down the leotard outfits and just sing she would be better off. I can give credit where credit is due she’ll be able to perform live as long as she wants, she is quite good live. But for what the concert was supposed to be about couldn’t the women performers, not just her put some damn clothes on geezz!

Goddess Josephine @ 06/02/2013 at 7:58 pm

Actually, Beyonce changed costumes three (3) times during her 50 minute set (the entire video is on-line). My daughter and I watcher it together, when she ended with her last songs of the concert (I Will Always Love You/Halo) she had on a full length gown.

I do not know why people wonder about her ability to dress, when normally whenever she is interviewed or on the “red carpet” she is fully clothed in glamorous attire.

If you knew anything about her, you would know that she wears costumes (leotard, etc.) on the stage in order to move freely in her intricate choregraphed performances.

I am of Generation X, but I am not a prude. She has a Tina Turner stage persona and quality and if Mrs. Turner still has a beautiful body at 70, I do not see why it is a problem for a 30 year old Beyonce to perform illustrating the beauty of the female form in a positive way.

Sounds like green eyed jealously has hit the comment section of this site. She is physically attractive and sings well. Her stage persona is simply sassy and provactive, yet she seemingly has her head on correctly (a business woman, mother, no drugs, no wild partying, no sex with multiple partners) compared to the artists that people are listening to today regarding their stage persona and persnal lifestyle she has been a choir girl!

@Ava:

Sadly all true – she lost herself to Sasha Fierce.

People are always gonna hate but to me, i think it’s just jealousy. If you don’t like bey as a person or a performer then why are you even here? There has not been one reasonable reason for hating on her performance here other than ‘her hair, lip syncing or her costume’ which are all just the same old ****. Nothing she’ll ever do will be good enough for y’all so just keep on hating.. BEYONCE is Amazing!

Tammie Cohen @ 06/03/2013 at 7:25 pm

She’s the best at everything she does……. So when you are that good…… people are gonna hate. Keep doing what you are doing girl people like me loves it. God bless you.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All