Brad Pitt Surprises Fans at 'World War Z' Screening in London!

Brad Pitt Surprises Fans at 'World War Z' Screening in London!

Brad Pitt makes a surprise appearance at a screening of his film World War Z on Saturday (June 1) at the Empire Leicester Square in London, England.

The 49-year-old actor is in town with his partner Angelina Jolie for the film’s world premiere, happening on Sunday (June 2)!

“This has been a long-time coming – this film. I think we’ve got something original,” Brad told the crowd. “I think we’ve got something genre-bending. I think we’ve got something terribly realistic for summer fair. I’ll let you guys decide.”

Brad surprised fans at a screening of the movie in New Jersey last month!

WILL YOU SEE Brad Pitt in his movie World War Z?

Brad Pitt Surprises Fans at ‘World War Z’ Screening in London!
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z screening in london 01
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z screening in london 02
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z screening in london 03
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z screening in london 04
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z screening in london 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

He seems like a really nice guy :D

Angie&Brad4Ever @ 06/02/2013 at 2:50 am

Can’t wait to see Brad and Angie tomorrow!!!

Beautiful, beautiful Brad.

naturegirl @ 06/02/2013 at 2:53 am

Yes. I can’t wait to see WWZ have been waiting for so long.. I want it..
I love Brad…

Hyuhuu! Hot pap´s surprise in London! Enjoy,city!I jelous…

Love,really love this hot guy!!! I love the couple! Enjoy,England,Jolie-Pitts stay here!

Josephina @ 06/02/2013 at 3:10 am

We will soon see Brad and Angie on the red carpet together.

Dang, it’s been a while.

God he is getting desperate the film will flop

Lets see how many “new” names tasmin/creotrice/the ring/ joe/ will come up with to spam this thread with. Ridiculous

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to see Brad’s WWZ.

Miss Angie and the kids.

were the morons @ 06/02/2013 at 3:48 am

Can’t wait for tomorrow

ha..how appropriate to make all kinds of announcements in the movie promoting season..never paid for a movie with this guy in it and not starting out of sympathy. Learn to act, grow a backbone and be a man

LooseLipz @ 06/02/2013 at 3:52 am

Hope he takes a shower soon…he’s looking awfully greasy..

Passing Through @ 06/02/2013 at 3:54 am

I found the time for the London premiere. It’s 11:45am my time (CDT). So I’m screwed. Wait…maybe my sister won’t get upset at being put on hold for Brad and Angie…hmmmm…

@Bohoo: Imagine that. You never purchased a ticket for his movie yet he is a multi millionaire and a working actor for 20+ years. Don’t think you matter.

BTW can’t wait to see WWZ. I’ve read that it is intense.

“The great thing about Brad is he’s nice to everyone,” she said. “He’s a gentleman. ~Jessica Chastain

Can’t wait to see the couple together at red carpet

the ring in proxy @ 06/02/2013 at 5:00 am

Remember, June 21 party at the House of ticky to celebrate the flop of wwz

ticky is going to have the last laugh, my love passiong poo

I can’t wait to see this movie!

I’m looking forward to the red carpet later today.

my sis and i have tickets to the screening at NYC Film Festival…I hope he shows up to that!

SUCCESS MR PITT, ALWAYS.

Lovely smile. I’ve heard he rinses regularly with uric acid to keep his teeth white.

Stutgelina & benetton army @ 06/02/2013 at 6:39 am

He is an old, dirty alcoholic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All