Lana Del Rey Wears Fur Coat in Warm Warsaw Weather

Lana Del Rey Wears Fur Coat in Warm Warsaw Weather

Lana Del Rey wears her fur as she arrives at the airport on Saturday (June 1) in Warsaw, Poland.

The 26-year-old entertainer enjoyed the high of 72 degrees that day!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lana Del Rey

The next day, Lana had a sold out concert scheduled in Warsaw at the Torwar.

Lana was last seen late last month leaving her concert venue in London, England, where she told the crowd that she was “always an unusual girl.”

Lana is continuing to tour the world for the next several weeks – check out her tour dates to see if she’s coming to a venue near you!

lana del rey wears fur coat in warm warsaw weather 01
lana del rey wears fur coat in warm warsaw weather 02
lana del rey wears fur coat in warm warsaw weather 03
lana del rey wears fur coat in warm warsaw weather 04
lana del rey wears fur coat in warm warsaw weather 05

I love Lana, but fur is a BIG no-no. no matter what.

OMG she’s crazy….she thought that we have polar bears on the streets?

PiesekJózek @ 06/02/2013 at 6:32 pm

KOCHAM LANĘ!!! ale to futro to przesada… dzisiaj było jakieś 25°C :D

“The 26-year-old entertainer enjoyed the high of 72 degrees that day!” buahahahaha… Wears Fur Coat :D

May 1?

She can wear whatever she wants

LooseLipz @ 06/02/2013 at 7:09 pm

Her face is so deformed from all the surgeries..

it is summer, and those animals would have loved to live to see it, in their own fur

Ah, Lana in my country. Too bad I didn’t know that.

I really cant stand this girl, she is so over-rated..I can barely understand a word of what she semi-sings and mumbles and this makes her appeal less. If this is what it takes to get noticed then shame on her.

is her face melting off?

Awesome city!

55vineyard @ 06/02/2013 at 11:06 pm

She is a good singer, but how can she wear that fur in warm weather (and I feel the cold easier now that I am older)?
My MIL gave me a nice golden mink stole, but I was only able to wear it once or twice a year to a formal dinner dance here in California.

iamtheocean @ 06/03/2013 at 4:16 am

haha, don’t laugh at her, I do the same all the time. I mean it’s a _big_ coat, must be hard to fit in the luggage. when I travel by plane I usually have like 7-8 times more clothes on than needed, so I don’t have so much trouble with packing. on the other hand, she probably has more money than I do, so she could pay for a plus luggage. :D :) if she didn’t wear that fur coat because of these space issues, well it’s weird then, but who cares, she rocks anyways. :)

it wasn’t that cold. We have nice, warm spring at Warsaw.

ezra ravencroft @ 06/07/2013 at 11:04 am

I worship the woman but she needs to ditch the fur. Broken necks, anal eletrocution, and being skinned alive isn’t sexy.

ezra ravencroft @ 06/07/2013 at 11:07 am