Ryan Phillippe: Hats Off to Deacon!

Ryan Phillippe: Hats Off to Deacon!

Ryan Phillippe takes his cap off while cheering on his son Deacon at his football game on Saturday (June 1) in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old actor’s son was spotted leaving the game with a trophy. Congrats Deacon!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Phillippe

The day before, Ryan‘s daughter Ava was spotted flying out to Paris with her mom Reese Witherspoon.

“The proudest and most grateful father who ever lived… Not a better thread in my unfinished life than that of being their dad,” Ryan recently tweeted.

ryan phillippe hats off to deacon 01
ryan phillippe hats off to deacon 02
ryan phillippe hats off to deacon 03
ryan phillippe hats off to deacon 04
ryan phillippe hats off to deacon 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 06/02/2013 at 10:05 am

Congratulations Deacon!!!

Can anyone tell me that mean the initials that Ryan has tattooed on his arm? W.T.E

Why he is never seen with his younger daughter?

I think Alexis Knapp is really bitter about his reaction and she doesn’t allow any contact

@jules:
about which reaction? He proved like ten times that he wants to care about Kai, Alexis shouldn’t be bitter at all.

Anyway, is that Jim Toth on the first picture (in black t-shirt)??

Congrats Deacon, it’s not the first time he and his team win a trophy. :) His facial expressions (eyes and eyebrows!) remind me of Reese so much.

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 06/02/2013 at 1:11 pm

Ryan always stays low profile with the Paparazzi.
Obviously with deacon, to play football can not keep it too low profile, though he tries, but in the case of Kai, maybe if he sees several times a month, but he have on his side, she is still small and not in school yet, maybe he just go home from Alexis. So it’s easy to see without anyone knowing.

Alexis I think I recall that not want Ryan’s money, but I doubt that he is away from the child.

@Kyle: Just because they’re not photographed together, doesn’t mean they don’t spend time together. We don’t see him with his elder two that frequently either and they’re together all the time.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 06/02/2013 at 1:57 pm

@mellow:
The man on the first picture (in black t-shirt) is Jim Toth, I think.
I think, Jim and Ryan will do some friendly conversation.
Congrats to Deacon! Congrats to Ryan, too!
@Me.Phillippe (Spanish):
The meaning of W.T.E. ?
There are a lot of possibilities.
It must be something important for Ryan.
A wish or a promise, but not a question.
And it´s a secret. Otherwise, he would have told us already.
Or is it a question without a “?”, so that nobody shall think, that it´s a
question?
Of course, I have some ideas, but I keep them for myself.
Of course, I wonder if W.T.E. has something to do with Reese”?”.
Just one of several cathegories of possible solutions for this mystery.
Thanx for your inspirating question, “Me.Phillippe (Spanish)”.
I hope my answer has given you some inspiration know.

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 06/02/2013 at 2:21 pm

@Dirk_Reese-Fan: Hahaha, thanks for answering.

I’ll ask her sister on Twitter, maybe she knows. Sorry I am very nosy, especially when it comes to Ryan.

Always nice to see Ryan. Very good looking dad and son duo!

Ryan still looks gorgeous… it’s a shame he’s career took a nose dive =/
I really miss him and Josh Hartnett.

British Latin American @ 06/03/2013 at 3:35 pm

@Kyle: It could be that she is not his daughter. While the press has said that Ryan is the father Ryan himself has never confirmed that.

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 06/03/2013 at 4:53 pm

@British Latin American: TMZ released the birth certificate of Kai, and paragraph of the name was written ‘Kailani Phillippe-Knapp’. However, in the section of ‘father’ did not put the name of Ryan.

Also, the girl is a lot like Ryan. It has many facial features of it. I think if is his daughter.

British Latin American @ 06/04/2013 at 3:16 pm

@Me.Phillippe (Spanish): Well, only when Ryan or maybe Alexis confirm it will I believe it. TMZ is not goog enough for me. And giving the child the Phillippe name could have been an expression of gratitude for Ryan’s friendship during her pregnancy