Gisele Bundchen: Pedicure & Facial for 'Vogue Italia' Covers!

Gisele Bundchen: Pedicure & Facial for 'Vogue Italia' Covers!

Gisele Bundchen looks glamorous on the cover of Vogue Italia‘s Health & Beauty issue for June 2013.

The 32-year-old supermodel is seen getting a pedicure on one cover and on the other she is pictured getting a facial. The covers were shot by photographer Steven Meisel.

Gisele‘s makeup for the shoot was done by Pat McGrath, hair by Guido, and manicure by Jin Soon Choi. The fashion editor for the shoot was Lori Goldstein and set design was by Mary Howard.

“#vogueitalia by the amazing #stevenmeisel @patmcgrathreal @guidopalau #lorigoldstein,” Gisele wrote on her Instagram account.

A behind the scenes video of the photo shoot was released and Gisele is seen in many different outfits in the clip. She even goes topless!

Gisele Bundchen – Vogue Italia
gisele bundchen pedicure facial for vogue italia covers 01
gisele bundchen pedicure facial for vogue italia covers 02

Photos: Steven Meisel/Vogue Italia
Posted to: Gisele Bundchen, Magazine

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not sure I like this cover and the message it sends.

annamaria @ 06/03/2013 at 4:27 pm

The woman is not pretty at all.

sweetness @ 06/03/2013 at 4:32 pm

The message is absolutely horrible, considering that you see only asian ladies pampering her like she’s some Queen Bee.

funfactory @ 06/03/2013 at 4:32 pm

Now the theme of her new shots from now on is divaness not sexyness.

That’s an awful and very degrading message.

Vogue Brazil and Italia on ONE month!
Along with Chanel, H & M, Saint Laurent campaigns. Werk girl
Even with a new baby Queen G still reigns supreme

They kind of make fun of the blood facial Kim Kardashian did! xD That’s amazing!!

why are you people getting worked up about this? It is not just a stereotype but reality. I lived in the US and never saw other ladies than Asian ones doing nails and now I live in Europe and it is the same as US. Actually, sometimes it is the only thing they can do b/c of their poor language skills (at least in my country b/c I don’t understand a word they say).

I would like to know who came with this idea. It’s simply the epitome of narcissism. Yuck.

I find this video soooooooo funny! Gisele is the best

snap crackle pop @ 06/03/2013 at 4:40 pm

I know Gisele is just the model and they have absolutely NO power over styling choices and photo layout. But, to whoever is responsible: these covers are weird and send a not so great message. (I think the coat is blah, too.)

@snap crackle pop: The coat is so gorgeous and sophisticated. You probably dress like a rapper

I think Gisele looks beautiful as always.

@sweetness: Gisele is a model last time I checked . Her job is to take pictures of a concept someone else creates .

Glorious Bum @ 06/03/2013 at 5:13 pm

She’s a natural beauty that’s for sure. Jesus, that a** and she just had a baby. I think that’s why people are getting worked up. They know that if it was them on that table their flab would spread out like pancake batter in a pan.
Suck it haters. :)

Is that one of those cool hand job app I-Pad wrist watches? Talk about product placement.

She just keeps racking the Vogue covers.

Gisele is the best! Love the cover and the video.

Gorgeous!!! This woman is perfect!

snap crackle pop @ 06/03/2013 at 6:22 pm

@naz:

HA! Actually, no. I grew up in conservative Boston, so I know classy and sophisticated.

This coat could pass for something from the 80′s- it’s been done and is tired. Also, they could have gone down to a size smaller.

I think if you saw it off Gisele you would see how blah it really is.
(I guess credit to Gisele, her figure is ridiculous. She elevates everything and makes clothing look better than it really is.)

GiseleRules @ 06/03/2013 at 8:02 pm

Vogue Italia is known for this kind of shoots that can be taken controversial. Its Franca Sozzanni and Steven Meisel who loves to push the envelope. google vogue italia controversies, lol….

She now has over 120 Vogue covers. insane. every phototog,designer,magazine editor,brand in the world loves her. without trying,She makes most other model careers look laughable. (besides Kate Moss & the 90s Supermodels). all other models are like backup singers to them.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All