Leonardo DiCaprio Visits Famous Love Locks in Paris!

Leonardo DiCaprio Visits Famous Love Locks in Paris!

Leonardo DiCaprio pays a visit to the famous love locks at Pont des Arts while enjoying a beautiful afternoon on Monday (June 3) in Paris, France.

The 38-year-old actor was joined by some of his buddies, including Lukas Haas, as well as his mom Irmelin while taking photos on the bridge.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

The day before, Leo and his buddies attended a tennis match during the eighth day of the French Open.

FYI: Leonardo is wearing a Brunello Cucinelli polo and Lukas is wearing a Brunello Cucinelli coat.

25+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio visiting the love locks…

leonardo dicaprio visits famous love locks in paris 01
leonardo dicaprio visits famous love locks in paris 23
leonardo dicaprio visits famous love locks in paris 24
leonardo dicaprio visits famous love locks in paris 25
leonardo dicaprio visits famous love locks in paris 26

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

lol With Lucas mmh always with lucas..

belgium woman @ 06/03/2013 at 6:43 pm

Lukas and his mum are the real love of his life

I am still praying every night for Leo to be Gay. And to be main.

I’ve always thought his mother is the reason he can’t get married…there’s just something so evil in her eyes, like Leo is hers and no one else can have him…

@4: So he is either gay or it’s his mother who won’t share him with anyone. There’s always something negative to bring up. Irmelin loved Gisele so I doubt that’s the reason but ppl have to focus on something all the time.
He looks good and I like that color on him.

He's cute @ 06/03/2013 at 7:42 pm

but i really don’t like his beard…

Leo one of those guys that want a women like his mother. Nothing wrong with his friendship with Lukas y’all act like y’all don’t have close friends that are the same sex. The business filled with fake ppl; it’s great to have a true friend.

The man loves his mum. There’s nothing wrong with that. I still think it’s amazing that he travels with friends and family. What I wouldn’t do to be able to have the time and resources to treat everyone to an extended holiday. I definitely went into the wrong profession!
This is a cute picture: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2883748/leonardo-dicaprio-visits-famous-love-locks-in-paris-23/fullsize/
@Truth – My eyes would looks evil too if paps stalked my son (and me by extension) all over Western Europe. That would be so tedious and frustrating. I wonder if they shout things at him during shots like this to get his attention? Embarrassing, if so.
@also – that is a nice colour. He should wear more blue.

Leo's Fan Girl @ 06/03/2013 at 8:33 pm

Love that color on you, your looking so fine Leo baby. Leo, would you please go back to the love locks bridge, get us a lock, write our names on it (Leo and Maria) , lock it on the bridge and throw the key in the river.

Your Fan Forever
Love you Lots Leo
Just remember the best and forget the rest.
Maria

I’d love to be able to go on extended vacations with family and friends.Right now any kind of vacation would be nice.lol!
I like that color too,i think he looks pretty good in green.

broken heart @ 06/03/2013 at 9:07 pm

The Leo is gay rumors might be the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard in a long time.

Love these pics, Jared! Paris is such a romantic and beautiful city. And Leo fits so well in it.

First he looks great, love the shirt and his arms. I think it’s awesome that he takes his mother with him, he’s even taking pics of Irmelin with her boyfriend, what a lovely son. And for someone that follows Leo is not any news that he’s always with his friends, in fact a bunch of them, so I don’t get why some people think this is bad. I guess some people just love to hate Leo, whatever he does, and here he’s just enjoying his time with his friends and mom, what’s wrong with this?

He’s single and free, I remember some people here saying Leo jumps to relationship so fast and now he’s single for a good time, but people still complain, if he had a girlfriend and was taking her for a European vacay people would hate him as well, but when he’s just strolling with friends some people also hate, I don’t get it. I mean, let him live his life!

He needs to find love himself!!

@vagabond: I need to move away from the screen. It IS green not blue. My poor eyes have been very sore and overworked. :(
@also (last thread) – “It`s kinda surprising that he stayed single for such a long time. I always thought it would be good for him not to jump from one relationship to another but I didn`t expect to see him without an official gf for such a long time.”
I think it’s good for him too. He’s looked miserable and unhappy for quite awhile – a few years. In the eyes you can see that he needs to re-evaluate – work, life, etc. It’s smart that he’s giving himself the time and distance to take stock.
Friends, family, travel, good food and wine, and NO PAPS is what the Dr. orders. He should go off the beaten trail and go somewhere no-one would expect – Germany and the Scandinavian countries. God, I would love to go to Norway. It is incredibly beautiful.

loyal friend @ 06/03/2013 at 11:17 pm

he’s a good friend and a good son. He doesn’t have to bring his friends along like that. People like this are hard to find. I hope that his friends would do the same in return for him if they were the famous ones. Even when you’re not famous you can never know who’s true and who’s not. Even more so when you’re famous and have money. There are so many phonies and users in this world and people who will always let you down. God bless you Leo! I don’t think he’s ever let his friends down. He’s always there for them. He is a good man in my book no matter what he is good people… nobody is perfect, but we do the best we can. Actions speak louder than words and the way he treats his friends and family is really amazing to me..

the mystery brunette @ 06/04/2013 at 2:21 am

in Venice and in the van is Kristina Romanova, a russian model. i think she’s 18

I find it interesting that he went to visit an area devoted to peoples’ love and commitment to each other, when we talk about his love life a lot. Also, because he hasn’t found love in his life yet and is still looking. Hopefully he finds it someday. I think he will when he is meant to. just my thoughts.

@17: It does look like the girl is Kristina Romanova and she was born in 1995! BARELY LEGAL 20 years his junior!

anonymous @ 06/04/2013 at 5:27 am

In Paris paparazzi seem to keep their distance! That’s nice!
Love Leo

i would like to @ 06/04/2013 at 7:00 am

see him elegant in real life as The Great Gatsby is.
he looks like a hobo here

Thanks @17
LOLOLOLLLL If the girl is actually 18, than Leo’s behavior and reputation have become disturbing. Maybe Irmelin said a word or two to her son after finding out the Young girl’s age and sent her back to her parents or school where she belongs.

She is not 18. I saw a site that said she was born in 1995 but an official site says she was born in 1992 so she is turning 21 in October. Somewhat better.

@5 It’s not negative to be gay, you fool. Isn’t “JustJared” a gay guy? So maybe literally get out of here, if that’s so bad. Oh, Leo is gay, deal with it.

I wonder if her assignment is over or we will see more of KR around Leo?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All