Alexander Skarsgard: 'Conan' Appearance Tomorrow!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Conan' Appearance Tomorrow!

Alexander Skarsgard keeps it cool while heading out for lunch with a friend on Tuesday (June 4) in New York City’s West Village.

The 36-year-old Swedish actor was seen chowing down on some healthy salad.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Last week, Alexander was dapper while attending the premiere of his latest flick The East in Hollywood.

Alexander is scheduled to chat with Conan O’Brien on his talk show Conan tomorrow (June 5) to promote the film, which is currently in theaters. Don’t miss it!

alexander skarsgard conan appearance tomorrow 01
alexander skarsgard conan appearance tomorrow 02
alexander skarsgard conan appearance tomorrow 03
alexander skarsgard conan appearance tomorrow 04
alexander skarsgard conan appearance tomorrow 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

He really really loves this outfit. And he looks really really good in it.

“@Confuse @ 06/04/2013 at 8:40 pm
@ladybug:
Oh well,poor Alex.Hope he can get some rest soon.”

Maybe he’ll get some rest when he goes hiking in Iceland after TB wraps:

“But once I’m done with that and once I wrap the show, I’m going to go with some friends to Iceland and we’re going to hike for a week and I very much look forward to that.”

OMG in the new M Magazine his hairstyle reminds me of Anne Hathaway’s current hairstyle. He looks hot!!!

Good lord he looks hot.

I like his hair better on his forehead, it helps hide his high hairline and I think it makes him look younger.

Aside from being so, so talented, AS is absolutely the most gorgeous actor in all of HW.
I love that with each and every new photo he gets better and better.
The man leaves me speechless.

@Macy: I like Amnesia Eric hair.

@maria, I think that if they want a long-haired Tarzan they’ll probably have to go with a wig. Hopefully a better one than used on TB.

Looking good Alex. Can’t wait to see him on Conan.

Samantha Patterson @ 06/04/2013 at 11:04 pm

I saw Brit on Real Time with Bill Maher. Wasn’t overly impressed.

@ladybug: that wig was awful.

Love that outfit on him he looks good. I like that he has extra weight on him looks good.

He is looking tired I’m sure he can’t wait for time off.

Good for him for eating salad. I can’t stand salads.

Trying to act all candid when he knows he’s being photographed.

with whom is he eating

@maría: @ladybug:
I like it shorter too, like amensia Eric or the way it was in Straw Dogs. However, I also really like season 2 Eric hair. I either like it a bit longer all over, or shorter and on his forehead a bit. This short in the back and longer in the front with it pushed back off his forehead into some kind of high wave or whatever it is just isn’t his best look.

shallowismy2ndname @ 06/05/2013 at 11:16 am

I liked most of his summer 2010 hair…. and that smile, eye squinting, lips and all oooohhh *faints* ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHgMTA7VuAc

HotandTalented @ 06/05/2013 at 10:20 pm

Very glad a certain poster has not made a reappearance. I think the namechanging was effectively called out.

Alex looks great here. Can’t wait to see him on Conan.

Slinky the Cat @ 06/05/2013 at 11:52 pm

He was so cute and funny on Conan. Adorableness overload and the hotness was off the charts.

Alex on Conan = more sex jokes, more nudity comments, more re-hashing stories about his naked dad, and yet again reminding us that he’s from Sweden. Because we soooooooo didn’t remember. Same old vapid BS.

porquenon @ 06/06/2013 at 7:38 am

Poor Keiko (same old vapid BS’er)

@Keiko: Haha yep, that’s what I was thinking the whole time! Enough Alex, it’s like he doesn’t know how to be charming and witty without being overly flirty and sexual. And he’s such a terrible storyteller, as much as I’ve gone off Ryan Gosling, he sure does a great interview, Alex should study him.

@porquenon:

Hey, *******, did I say something untrue? Did he NOT make sexual jokes, nudity jokes, naked dad jokes, and mention being from Sweden…AGAIN?

@Joan:

I used to rolls my eyes but after last night I officially find it pathetic and appalling. His whole faux-jaunty act with the head bobbing, the tongue in his cheek, the eye-rolling…it’s all so silly, so high school, so embarrassing. He has a HUGE audience at his disposal when he goes on a show like Conan and yet time and time again he wastes his chance to talk about the movie he’s promoting by re-hashing the same stupid, tired sexual jokes. For the smaller media where he might get only the attention of his own fans he will wax philosophical about his projects and really make a great effort to sell his movie. Put him in a chair with Conan or Fallon where he’s exposed to a massive audience and he turns into a 13 year old. Pathetic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All