Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Depart Germany with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Depart Germany with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie helps her children get onto a private jet while getting ready to leave the country on Wednesday (June 5) in Berlin, Germany.

The 38-year-old actress and her kids – Maddox, 11, Pax, 9 Shiloh, 7, Zahara, 8, Vivienne, 4, and Knox, 4 – got onto the jet while papa Brad Pitt boarded a World War Z branded helicopter to head to his next destination.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Earlier in the day, Angie was spotted out and about in town with some of the kids.

FYI: Angelina is carrying the Saint Laurent Sac de Jour bag.

15+ pictures inside of the Jolie-Pitt family leaving Germany…

angelina jolie brad pitt depart germany with the kids 01
angelina jolie brad pitt depart germany with the kids 17
angelina jolie brad pitt depart germany with the kids 18
angelina jolie brad pitt depart germany with the kids 19

ABC

Pages: « 14 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 » Show All

@Just Sayin:

Well, of course. Do people really think they are enrolled in the neighbourhood school and can travel July and August. They live on the road and they have school on the road………

Oh, Chunkster……..still hatin’ on Brad, hey? For someone whom you don’t think is all that bright………..hmmmm. lemme see…….he’s the biggest male star in the world…….has Oscar nom’s……..is inordinately wealthy……..is marrying the biggest female star on the planet…..and the most beautiful……..has six gorgeous, well behaved, smart and interesting kids……..started an architecture/building charity that is expanding nationally……..is slated to design and build a huge buiiding in Dubai…….designs furniture and jewlery……….is a very successful Producer of quality film……is an art buff………..is learning to fly……….has a degree short of two credits he elected to pass on and go to HW…….

Sooooo, if this is the bio of a man who is ‘not so smart’……..well, dumb me down, babe.

wtm …the founder of that site is friend of mine.u can P.M his azzz and bit.chslap to the max……hehehehe hello nickster….miz ur azzzz dude.

Ray Liotta told British Guardian that his previous Brad Pitt comment was joking “No, that’s crazy! You know what it was? Oh my god. Not all journalists are really journalists. They ask such stupid questions sometimes, especially the newer ones, and because … these people can’t tell if you’re joking around, you just can’t have any sense of humour, you really can’t. There have been a few things I’ve said jokingly that people made into something that isn’t that at all. I’m just never gonna have a sense of humour about this stuff again. You just can’t! You just can’t! It’s mind boggling to me. It really is.”
“I’m joking, my gosh. Because that movie was a great experience. I like Brad, he was great in it, I admire his whole career”

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 12:02 pm

@Rose: yes I’m in the us! It says I need to request access and I requested access and it says request pending. :,(

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 12:03 pm

@anustin: really?? OMG can you ask him to grant me access lol! I really want to have access lol

vickifromtexas @ 06/06/2013 at 12:12 pm

the same ignorant trolls that have been saying for moths that brad and angelina broke up are now trying to make a big deal about a couple of hours apart. they just keep throwing things at the wall hoping something will stick. desperation .

WTM u just have to log in.

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 12:20 pm

@anustin: I logged in and I think I got denied because it says I have to apply again for acces!

chunky pipe @ 06/06/2013 at 12:25 pm

dawne,

…I’ll say that’s some kinda resume that was manufatured and is kinda imcomplete but his ‘ends’ justify his means I guess…I ain’t hating and I’m just stating the obvious, lest you’re deaf or english isn’t your first language…frankly, I am right most of the time…hahaha

I love Brad & Angelina may they have manay many happy years together ……….Its a shame to see Aniston fans wanting a family of 6 children to split instead of concentrating on Anistons life.

where did my post go jared ?

@chunky pipe: We get it chunky. You hate Brad yet you’re here talking about him. Btw, everything Dawne just posted was correct. Now let’s see you post Justin, the gigalo resume and compares it to Brad’s, enough said. Now continue hating Chunky because it is what it is. The truth cannot be denied no matter how you try to change it, the truth will prevail. Have a great day hating Chunky. Brad and Angie does not know you exists, ouch!!

I miss Jp family already.

an opinion @ 06/06/2013 at 12:44 pm

Wow these people are saying Brad is in ATL. Boy he must be tired. Angie and the kids should be happy they are not going travel like this with Brad.

DeadBoldt ‏@BoldtKeith 32m
Brad Pitt just made a surprise appearance at the Atlanta screening of World War Z right now.
FOX 5 Atlanta ‏@FOX5Atlanta 32m
WOW! MT @carriebeth621: Hey Brad Pitt you’re looking mighty fine this am. #WorldWarZAtlanta @ Regal Atlantic Station http://instagram.com/p/aOVXHLtELh/

Just Sayin @ 06/06/2013 at 12:45 pm

Dawne @ 06/06/2013 at 11:55 am
Ignore chunky pipe,everyone is smarter than him, he is a loser.

Brad is in Atlanta, he looks amazing.

Jasmin Goodman ‏@JasminGoodman 19m

Brad Pitt is gorgeous in real life! #worldwarz http://instagram.com/p/aOVxo4qqYB/

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 12:50 pm

@an opinion: Wow, Brad must be exhausted. But that is the definition of a working man. Something trolls seem to not understand. WORKING men are exhausted because they put in WORK. Squiggs, take note lmao.

Brad is definitely a hard worker. It will pay off on June 21st.
Swoop.

an opinion @ 06/06/2013 at 12:51 pm

June 6, 2013 | 0 Comments
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Wine Sells out

by Giles Cadman

Big show business names appear to be a very good marketing tool for wine, with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s wine selling out exceptionally quickly both in England and in France.

A first wave of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s rosé wine offered by Berry Bros & Rudd in the UK has sold out within days of release.

A Berry Bros spokesperson told Harpers the first shipment of wines has all been sold, after only going on sale at £18.95 a bottle last Friday. The fine wine merchant has requested more stock.

This follows on from phenomenal online sales in France.

In March, the first 6,000 bottles of the wine sold out within five hours of being offered online in France.

“The Château Miravel Rosé 2012 is the first wine made by the somewhat unlikely partnership of the Perrin family of Château de Beaucastel and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, all in strict adherence to organic viticultural practices,” said Berrys’ buyer Simon Field MW.

Passing Through @ 06/06/2013 at 12:58 pm

# 178 fyi @ 06/06/2013 at 12:02 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++
It’s just like I said when the trolls came over here with “hack”. The trolls don’t even know who Ray Liotta is. Anyone who’s ever seen him interviewed knows he’s got a dry sense of humor and his jokes are usually delivered in te same tone as the rest of the conversaion. Poor trolls…yet another “anti-J-P” myth that’s been busted. And we didn’t even need Adam & Jamie to bust it…

Wonderbust @ 06/06/2013 at 12:58 pm

hey guys remember when the troll “the ring” posted the link to the ticky hen Rob S’s blog saying that her people magazine cover did not sell as expected and I told the troll to get a legit source. Welp looks like the troll was wrong AGAIN:
“People’s recent cover featuring the actress Angelina Jolie sold a robust one million newsstand copies. Joanna Coles, editor in chief of Cosmopolitan, said celebrities like Ms. Jolie sell well because they attract varied audiences. “Angelina is not just a film star,” Ms. Coles said. “She is a spokesman for something bigger”

Sweet Caroline ‏@_sweetcaroline7 now

Brad Pitt is literally beyond perfection he is thee most beautiful creature ever put on this earth words cnt explain

I read Brad tipped the waitress in that Japanese restaurant where Angie celebrated her birthday $700, the waitress was so thrilled,she shared money with her colleagues.

Passing Through @ 06/06/2013 at 1:08 pm

# 189 an opinion @ 06/06/2013 at 12:44 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, whatever the BO turns out to be…Paramount sure can’t blame it on lack of promotion. I’ve never seen Brad work this hard to promote a movie – ever. Usually he does 3 or 4 premieres and it is what it is. This time he’s got so many producers at his heels that it’s a non-stop, balls to the wall sprint to the opening “finish” line. And golly, it’s 2 weeks to the opening…NOT 3 1/2 MONTHS…

chunky pipe @ 06/06/2013 at 1:16 pm

rose-w.-busche,

…please don’t tell me about anything or anyone that I supposedly hate…I am an ashamed christian who doesn’t hate anyone…I don’t follow those other people, so quit writing sillyness…hahahahahaha

Pages: « 14 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 » Show All