Angelina Jolie: Coffee House Stop in Berlin!

Angelina Jolie: Coffee House Stop in Berlin!

Angelina Jolie stops off at the Cafe Einstein coffee house with daughter Shiloh, 7, on Wednesday (June 5) in Tiergarten, Berlin, Germany.

The 38-year-old actress’ kiddos Vivienne, 4, and Pax, 9, were spotted out at the Bauhaus Archive Museum of Design, which is just around the corner from the coffee shop.

The day before, Angelina celebrated her birthday by going out to dinner with her family – happy belated birthday, Angelina!

Angelina and fiance Brad Pitt are currently on a world tour to promote his film World War Z, which hits theaters on June 21.

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie coffee house stop in berlin 01
angelina jolie coffee house stop in berlin 02
angelina jolie coffee house stop in berlin 03
angelina jolie coffee house stop in berlin 04
angelina jolie coffee house stop in berlin 05
angelina jolie coffee house stop in berlin 06

Getty
  • See the best reactions to Kanye West's raunchy "Fade" video - US Weekly
  • Get more details on the death of Juan Gabriel - TMZ
  • Find out what happened on KUWTK - Gossip Cop
  • Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend step out together - Just Jared Jr
  • Best & worst dressed at the VMAs - Radar
  • Have you seen Pete's Dragon yet? - Lainey Gossip
  • Here's what Renee Zellweger had to say about her iconic role - The Hollywood Reporter
  • schoolbaby

@Susan: Thanks especially to you Susan for being so narrow-minded and not accepting free opinions that explain a reality.

• Toni

@Overrated skeleton = Angie: Wow…right? Here’s how I interpret the mastectomy surgery….she could afford to have everything done in such a way that her post pregnancy/twins atrophied breasts were scooped out and implanted to make them perky again. Why did they have to be so big if it was for her health? This woman is an attention seeking slightly kray kray woman. When you can afford the best preventative care in the world, you don’t get a double mastectomy for prevention unless there is another reason you want the surgery! Breast job. Sorry if you think I am insensitive, but I call it like I see it. Why bother with a large size if it’s not for show? ALSO….when do those kids go to school? Never? Oy.

• beautiful hot mom = Angie

Miranda Kerr may be married to Orlando Bloom but that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have room in her heart for someone else. The supermodel was recently asked by TMZ if she has a girl crush. Her response? Seems the onetime Victoria Secret angel has a sweet spot for Angelina Jolie.

“Angelina Jolie is pretty hot,” she told the site.

Of course, the Aussie beauty isn’t the first female star to reveal that she has a crush on the actress.

Vanessa Hudgens has said that she adores the Oscar-winner in a 2009 interview with ABC News.

“Everything she does, I adore. I’d like to do an action film where I could kick someone’s ass, I want to be strong and empowered. I want to shock everybody,” said Hudgens.

Last October, “90210″ star AnnaLynne McCord told Us Weekly that she has the hots for the humanitarian as well.

“She’s been such an incredible advocate for the fight to end sex trafficking and [participated in] many different humanitarian efforts,” McCord said. “It’s kind of serendipitous [that] what I connect to the most is this work.”

In 2006, Lindsay Lohan was asked by Access Hollywood if she had a crush on brad Pitt.

“Well, he’s beautiful. But I’ve got more of a crush on Angelina though than Brad,” she said.

If that’s not enough, in 2009, Bazaar published a story by Naomi Wolf that explained why women love Angie. Yup, it’s that serious.

Some of the reasons listed in the article include the fact that she’s the ”ultimate in single-mom chic and her humanitarian work.

Wolf put it more eloquently, saying that Jolie has an “evident disdain of that social constraint certainly, for better or worse, put her in the same self-entitled category as those men who have traditionally taken what they wanted and let the emotional chips fall where they may.”

Jolie recently became a huge inspiration to many women when she revealed that she underwent a double mastectomy because she was act risk for developing breast cancer.

The actress, who celebrated her 38th birthday on Tuesday, has been in a relationship with Pitt for roughly nine years. The pair, who have six children together, became engaged last year.

Though the world has been anxiously waiting for their nuptials to take place, they have yet to disclose any details as to where or when the ceremony will take place.

The star has been snapped looking better than ever over the last couple of days. She made appearances at both the London and Berlin premiere of Pitt’s upcoming zombie flick “World War Z.”

• anustin

thanks phool,much appreciated lady.

• Karen

Let me just say it since EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS TOO CHICKEN AND AFRAID TO SAY IT: SHE JUST FREEKING GOT A GOOD “LARGER’ BOOB JOB RIGHT? She doesn’t have cancer. But nice big boobs now. haha the media is awsome – they just feed us the ship and we eat it up. LMAO = hail the hero A-Jolie woman with big, brand new breast USED SPECIFICALLY TO PROMOTE A MOVIE. omg hahaha I LOVE MY COUNTRY, KEEP FEEDING US THE BS!

• Dc

It was so nice to see all the kids. They have their own style, they are so beautiful. Angelina is a great mom. She is truly blessed.

Love you all Jolie-Pitts.

• Ⱦamsin

@schoolbaby:

LOL, not only politicians, but these two are actors! Of course they can act like they care about others!

It’s a huge hypocrisy to travel around the world in fauxmanitarian missions, weeping crocodrile tears when meeting underprivileged children, while their own family is isolated and being raised by hired help.

Of course once Mommie Dearest gets back home, the already standard much publicized trip to the toy store or McDonalds will follow. That’s Jolie’s idea of keeping her children happy. It’s no wonder why Pitty said that “happiness is overrated”.

• Angie Inspires

What a sweet, beautiful family!! As always, Angie is by Brad’s side- so heartwarming to see them still so in love after so many years (& kids!). I wish they wete going to Italy and Spain like they did with The Tourist, but Australia should be amazing. I guess it will be fall/winter there?

• KissThis

Ang and Brad pretty much have the most adorable family ever! I can’t wait to see what the kids look like when they’re all grown up!

• Joam

Ty JJ ;))

• Bea

Oh the joy seeing the painful twists and turns the hens make when they are in agony.

Poor, poor little trolls. Keep trying though, one day you might actually say something clever. Or new. Or ground breaking. Or relevant.

Now, go run to ticky’s thread – I hear she went to the opening of a jar today instead on an envelope.

• Ⱦamsin

Angie Inspires @ 06/05/2013 at 1:55 pm #60

KissThis @ 06/05/2013 at 1:56 pm #61

Joam @ 06/05/2013 at 1:57 pm #62

—————–

Same JP troll, three different aliases.

Why do you continue to entertain the illusion that the Brand has fans from all over the world gathering here? Desperate much?

• ot-sad

That is sad about Paris Jackson- I hope she gets better soon. Yes, it should cooler this time of year in S, AUS, probably range (in Fahrenheit) mid 50s to high 60s- MAYBE low 70s. Not sure if red carpet is indoors or outdoors.

• Dawne

@seemefat:

keep tellin’ yourself, hag, even though no matter how many times you say it won’t make it true…….some dude stay with your ugly azz for the kids?

• beautiful hot mom = Angie

There are idiots and stupid idiots in this world, but there are other class, the stupid-dumb-idiots like the permanent jealous-hater #tamshiiit.

this ignorant bulling thinks that he have any right to ask question and demand answers. Lol…. wtf…

He thinks just because he have a sad-boring and empty love life the others are like him. no, only sociopaths like you will lose all the day-time bulling a group of Jolie-Pitt fans.

We have a full life and my lover is like Angie. i give her a promise for the future, to live together until the end of ours lives. Thanks to our love for Angie and Brad we are keeping our promise strong and solid.

I, like many others in this world look to Angie and Brad and learn with them, they have been an example and we try to follow them the best form possible.

The difference between me and you is that you live in pain, your soul is full of envy and hate. Your sad and disturbed mind only think in spread hate and in bulling the Jolie-Pitts. it must be a terrible life that you have.

but does not matter, just remember one thing … the love is the only thing important…. in my life, i´m with my “amor” … in your life, we see what is important to a stupid-dumb-idiot like you. Bulling

Ps: btw…. be careful with the Jolie-Pitt kids….chose your words… if not … well , you know….stupid-dumb-idiot.

• Adrian

Cool, I’ve had coffee there plenty of times while living in Berlin. Nice place, not the best coffee, though xD

• Kim

@Tecas: Oprah didn’t lie and claimed she wanted kids “I did,I do and I will have kids” Ticky Maniston

• Knoxy!

What a smiley little guy that Knox is! He seems to have grown since we saw him with Angie & Pax in NYC in April. When I think back to then realizing now all that Angie was going through- it just shows that she is even more amazing than we thought.

• beautiful hot mom = Angie

In this photo we see the moment when shii, Knox and Viv look to the people taking photos because they start to sing “happy birthday Angelina”… it was sweet and really funny.

i have seen the video, i will find and put here the link.

Ps: take note about Viv. She is grabbing the Angie bag, not her hand. It´s cute. This have happening too when they have go shopping the last Halloween and Viv was grabbing the Angie dress. Remember. Cute.

• Kim

@Bea: I’m loving watching these trolls in misery,another meltdown. Can’t weight to see WWZ

• lurker

More troll comments than fans wow they are in pain

• Ⱦamsin

@Susan:

Aww how nice of you. While you’re at it, why won’t you flag these pedo loons?

#25 Lexy @ 06/05/2013 at 12:39 pm

and

#47 Emily @ 06/05/2013 at 1:25 pm

Hypocrite. Calling a 4 yr old a “stud” is disgusting beyond belief and is by far the definition of sexualizing a minor.

Not the first time it happens and that mods look the other way. When the btch Rose kept swearing that the kid would be beating girls with a stick to get them off of him, I simply reminded her that she had no way to know if he or any of them would grow up to be gay or straight. All I got was my comment removed and JP trolls wishing plagues upon me.

• beautiful hot mom = Angie

this is the video, where the people start to saying “happy birthday Angelina” and the 3 kids that are with Angie turn their heads same time and look with curiosity. Its is really nice to see the people so friendly and sweet with Angie.

Them someone said “Brad blows us a kiss” and in the end Brad turn to kiss Angie . this two can´t stop kissing any time and any hour. So lovely.

That´s why Zee have said another day ” Daddy you will not start to make out with mommy again, did you ???”. It´s love .kiss

• toolbag

@Ⱦamsin:

cry cry cry….why do you want knox to be gay? so u can call it angelina’s fault right? u bitter old cat s.hite
    stay mad and angry, how’s your love life btw? “sniggers”

• Ⱦamsin

@Kim:

It doesn’t matter. You can choose not to have children if the time isn’t right.

She could’ve taken the easy way out and and buy children in third world countries, but that doesn’t make her a real mother if she had nannies to do parental duties, just like Jolie has done for over a decade.

And how easily you forget loon. Didn’t she run her mouth to the media, swearing and promising that she’d never have biological kids because she wanted to adopt and give underprivileged children a chance??? Then she went ahead, became someone’s mistress and got knocked up while her man was STILL married to somebody else, for the whole world to see, so on top of a liar, she’s a filthy tramp. For shame!

• toolbag

@Ⱦamsin:

why u so jelly?
    so much rage for someone who could not care if someone slits your throat open tonight and you never wake up in the morning

• Ⱦamsin

@toolbag:

Hey imbecile JP troll, your reading comprehension is poor. I never said I wanted for anyone to be gay. You should simply stop sexualizing everything about this family, especially the kids. It’s disgusting to call a little boy a “stud” don’t you see? And why would you think I’d try to blame St. Angie if one of them turned out to be gay? You always seem so shocked at the thought of it and use homophobic slurs as insults. What a contradiction when your idol is bisexual. You loons can be so self-righteous and at the same time self-haters.

• Ⱦamsin

did you know i am very overweight, my parents are elderly and i disappoint them.
    i have no social life, trolling the internet is my sole pleasure and joy in life

pity me pls

• babzz

angelina’s boobs are not overly big at all she had the reconstruction april 27th so it has barely been over a month and these procedures take about 3 to 6 months to completely get any residual swelling down to the final results if she just wanted a boobjob why not a breast lift or augmentation also kids in a hotel get anxious and fidgety so she has to take them outside to release all that energy little kids have so that they dont feel cooped up inside even if it is a large suite it is not a house and that is what any mom will do for their kids

• Ⱦamsin

i keep calling angelina names, i change ZERO fans opinion.
    i do not have the right to judge anyone while i am the biggest bully on this site

i am a bigot, i am obsessed with passing through

• Ⱦamsin

did you know i have not been kissed in 20 years?
    the only men i can attact are just as overweight and greasy as me

• Ⱦamsin

i am so jealous of angelina jolie, if i saw her in the street i’d scream in her face, call her all the names under the sun, and stab her 1000 times with a sharp knife.

i’d even take a life sentence for it, i hate angelina that much.

• plez

Awww Viv has on a different white skirt on than she did last night. The kids are so cute.

• plez

@fyi: Thanks for posting. I loved those earring because they were big enough to be seen yet light enough to move as Angelina moved.

• awwwww

@fyi:
    All the jewelries Angie wore at Berlin Premiere were designed by Brad. SWOON.

• Passing Through

Who the hell opened Tampon’s crypt so early in the day? Whoever you are – you got some ‘splainin’ to do! Everybody get out their crosses, garlic and holy water a real world World War Z is underway!

• Passing Through

# 65 ot-sad @ 06/05/2013 at 2:04 pm
    I just saw that story about Paris Jackson. I can’t say I’m too surprised. She’s had one drama after another since the day Michael died. I hope she gets the help she needs. I just find it curious that she seemed to spiral out of control since reconnecting with her birth mother earlier this year.

• http://justjared zce

This is a beautiful day, let us rejoice and be glad in it. I remember when the bullies always were out never standing for anything but negativeness although they have grown up they forgot to put away their toys and anger, never having anything good to say. If you do not have anything good, it makes you feel better to talk negative to earn your brownie points for being nasty. GOD BLESS YOU, WHAT COMES TO YOU WILL RETURN PEACE OUT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE BEING A BULLY.

• busted

I see the nuts are out of the can.

But it just shows us that Brad and Angie are doing great. They always have a major meltdown when the JPs are out and about. So as long as we see them spouting off; we know things are perfect with out couple

There was a video showing Brad/Angie and kids leaving dinner. Brad made sure Angie and the kids were in the car then he went off to do what he was there for. Promote the film. Brad and Angie are living together. Do the trolls not get that people living together have celebrations all the time without the prying eyes of the press or haters. Angie has had many b-days that nobody knew about. But seeing how happy and in love they are is really what is causing all the mental pain.

• were the morons

I’ve heard the more haters you have, the better. Busted, you’re right- they are doing something right.

• yib

New thread enjoy it while it last ..
    Just me and mommy said viv :)

• fyi12

@Passing Through:

LMAO so true—check out Knox’s boots in that same picture! exact replica of Dad’s LMAO.

• Rose

@busted: Hi busted, I read a comment on CB that the reason trolls are having a nervous breakdown over here is because the FF were rejoicing over at FF site that Brad was going back to Ticky because Angie had her mastectomy. Those FFuc.kers were rejoicing that Brad was going to leave Angie and run back to the Sad Spook. Well, lo and behold, when the Jen hens at FF saw the pictures of Brad and Angie on the black and red carpets in London and Paris they totally lost their minds. The elevator kiss really was the last straw. Angie and Brad are tighter than ever so the FFs lost their Shi.t and ran right over here, JJ, spamming this thread for two damn days. when are these Jen hens going to understand Brad will NEVER GO BACK TO THE DEAD END. its over, end of story. Why don’t the trolls accept squigs?

• yib

Oh there’s also shi or knox they all to similar from back blond hair.but it is more like shi

• busted

@Rose:

Hi Rose

yes as you say it has been a very bad week for the hags. AND all that pain couldn’t have happened to a group of filthy people more deserving.

but again Brad and Angie have the last laugh. HAHAHAHAH.. and the trolls can go straight to hell with their hate. Loser 8 years running

Everyone with good eyes could see how happy and in love they are. The hags just can’t deal.

• naturegirl

Beautiful family All of them.
    it was so so good to see them all
    all the children have grown since the last time i saw them

God Bless the Jolie-Pitt

I love BRAD!!!!!!

• hopeso

LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!!!

• Joe

Oh my! Look at those perky nip’s! I guess she wanted her new breast to look just like Aniston’s…. Love it!

Tas, I believe a loon has stolen your name which, is the BEST form of flattery…

• Dawne

@Joe:

Look like aniston’s??? What, are you kidding?? Someone post the nekkid boob shot of Ticky they posted a few threads back. Show Joey what Ticky’s boobs look like……..ice cream melting………Angie’s rack was always superior just like her whole model body……….and when the swelling goes down, they will look just like they always did.

As for the slck fcuks that belittle Angie’s surgery as ‘cosmetic’…..I can only run as fast as I can as far away as I can from the Karmic conviction y’all have in store. You just may find out from life what ‘real ugly’ is…….the universe it known the right evil eventually and we are really patient. If I were you I’d be considerably more measured in what put out there that could reverb right back into your moon faces.

• Joe

@Dawne:
    Oh for the love of God! Take, that effing sanctimonious BS somewhere else., loonie! And STOP lumping everyone in the same category. I have never said anything about her surgery being cosmetic. STHU!

But I will say again, she has got a new pair of nipply breast…