Brad Pitt Surprises Audience at 'World War Z' Atlanta Screening!

Brad Pitt Surprises Audience at 'World War Z' Atlanta Screening!

Brad Pitt continues to shock audiences as he made a special appearance at a World War Z screening at the Regal Atlantic Station on Thursday morning (June 6) in Atlanta, Ga.

The 49-year-old actor has been on a press tour for World War Z for several days now, promoting internationally and in the States.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad and his fiance Angelina Jolie just flew back from Germany the day before with their kids.

Watch Brad surprise the audience in the video below!

Brad Pitt Surprises Audience at ‘World War Z’ Atlanta Screening!

brad pitt surprises fans at world war z atlanta screening 01
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z atlanta screening 02
brad pitt surprises fans at world war z atlanta screening 03

Charley Gallay/Getty

sexy!!!!

lickable,lucky man for having the intelligent anjie.

So gorgeous

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 2:23 pm

@anustin: thanks babe, I will do that!

KILLA KYM ‏@emosheemo 10m
#worldwarz was awesome! #apocalypsemovies love getting prepped for when it happens. And Brad Pitt was in the theater! OMG #bestdayever

Brad is so sexy. No wonder Angelina looks as happy, in love and loved up as she does all the time.

bless u,brad. can’t wait for this one.

he looks hot

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 2:26 pm

Brad looking mighty fine

Dominque  ‏@hell0obitches_ 1m

Saw Brad Pitt today *faints*

What a lucky audience to get see Brad. He look soooo hot and sexy.

It’s been a fantastic three days in Europe with him and Angelina. Two more weeks and then I can see WWZ – can’t wait.

Jolie-Pitt family <3

Trendsmap Atlanta ‏@TrendsAtlanta now

#worldwarz is now trending in #Atlanta http://trendsmap.com/us/atlanta

Rabid Sheep ‏@BaaRamYou now

Just saw #worldwarz. Lots action. Exciting film.

Paige Williams ⚓ ‏@PaigeRdub 32m

This movie is incredibly intense!! On the edge of my seat.. #worldwarz #paramount

next stop sydney then korea

Brad will be hitting it out of the part this summer, WWZ is going to be a blockbuster go Brad, Go. Angie is right there supporting you. WWZ is getting good buzz all around, love it.

Angie and Brad news @ 06/06/2013 at 2:36 pm

Compilation of news about the last days of Brad and Angie.

In one of the videos we can see the surprised faces of the kids when the paparazzis start to shout ” Happy birthday Angelina..!!!”

The face of Shiloh is priceless, she look to the paps all the time thinking “WTF… how this guys know it´s mommy birthday ???”.

The cute Viv and cool Knox must think the same, they too appear intrigued by the situation.

But the best it was in the end, the paps ask for a kiss and Brad don´t lose time giving a sweet kiss to is lover wife. so cool. kiss

Thanks to LynnJPS

Amanda Faircloth ‏@amandaa_pleaseX now

I want to run my fingers through Brad Pitt’s luscious locks and gaze into his beautiful blue eyes.

so angelina people mag sold more than one milion copies i call that winning

awww just when i thought we had a pest free zone lunatic hag shows up

Just Sayin @ 06/06/2013 at 2:43 pm

People in Atlanta are so excited about Brad sighting.

I just saw that Squiggy got a job in an HBO show. The old Tick must be happy she doesn’t have to give him an allowance anymore.
They really need to do a sneak preview in my neck of the woods and Brad better show up! What a treat for the fans to get to see the movie and him!

He is still the sexiest man alive.

@Ⱦamsin:

nahhh, you’re just a dumb cu@nt that can’t spell, who’s fingers are too fat to hit the right keys :oo

@Just Sayin:
even our resident lunatic troll is excited lol

wow tammy please get help,this is crazy i will never stab manny i donot hate her to kill her i will never wish her any harm,you are going too far,i have no choice but to report your comments to the authorities its a threat on a person’s life

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 2:57 pm

Uhm, is that a death thret from tamshit. Fans, flag post # 29

Angelina is a lucky woman, Brad is so hot.

passing the time @ 06/06/2013 at 3:00 pm

Why is there so much negative vibes for this film?? I saw the trailer and it looks intense. I may see it, but the negative talk is kind of holding me back.

Very sexy indeed!!!

@were the morons:
we flag it but fans need to see the post again and report her

Love you forever.

I have had enough of rammyshi* she should never be allowed to post here again,jared do something or your site will be in trouble,unstable people like that should not be allowed to post here

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 3:13 pm

@lurker: I reported it on the site as well

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 3:14 pm

Thanks for providing the link lurker.

@Ⱦamsin
The more you post here , the more it give hits for JP’s threads
You are the one addicted
Poor you…

love them @ 06/06/2013 at 3:17 pm

love brad so much.

Dawne @ 06/06/2013 at 2:50 pm I’ve noticed this the last few times I looked up a thread on Angie at Popsugar on Angie either a pic of Squizzy is planted on the page or a pic of Ticky; somehow Stephanie has managed to plant them on a JP search. I am astounded. Check it out.

moscow ,mexico and rio

Peeps sold a million copies………Bravo. Not that I am surprised.

@were the morons:
thanks please fans report her to the authorities

@aimee:
thanks a@aimee: ll the kids are beautiful

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 3:34 pm

@aimee: great find, Aimee. Shiloh looks so adorable. You can tell Mad and Brad are very close.

Flush Magazine ‏@tweetthefashion now

just seen world war z. really decent/well made movie. & I LOVE the UK audience laughing at not deliberate funny moments. review to come. /sc

Mattie James ‏@Mattieologie 21m

#WorldWarZ a must seeeeeeeeeeeee. On the edge of your seat THE. ENTIRE. MOVIE.

Mindingo ‏@MinaBlogMinab now

WORLD WAR Z IS A SICK FILM. 3D IN IT WAS SPECTACULAR. IT’S A MUST WATCH

Momo ‏@KmoonlightS now

#WorldWarZ mind blowing, intense brilliant!!! Go and see it!! @ParamountUK

@lurker @ 06/06/2013 at 2:57 pm #27

——————————-
I second that. Tacky Ticky is comical in her greed for fame but my feelings for her, and I’m sure this is true of most people, are not so strong that it makes me wish any violence would befall her. The troll is burning with jealousy and must feel so inadequate to bear such powerful emotions for someone she doesn’t know. Perhaps Ticky is her role model and if Vacuous tv girl can net a handsome, intelligent, caring man then so can she but her dreams were shattered when handsome, intelligent, caring man ran away from vacuous tv girl as fast as his legs would carry him. Maybe troll thinks if Angelina hadn’t come along he would still be with vacuous tv girl…nothing to do with her being superficial and shallow of course!

@passing the time. go judge the movie for yourself. please come back and tell us what you think.

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 3:55 pm

@jaliah: @jaliah: my sentiments exactly. I was thinking this a few weeks ago. Good insight

Suri the Meal Ticket @ 06/06/2013 at 3:56 pm

Hello, Papa Brad, you are back!
Keep up the hard work! What a great model for your children!

@were the morons: I understand your outraged and I totally agree with you. However, I have asked JJ to take that comment down again. It makes me want to throw up. And thank you for reporting it to the authorities. I am asking Jerard to please ban this scum of the earth once and for all. Please do something so we do not have to continue to see this murderer on this site. I hope it is locked up in the mental hospital or in jail where it belongs.

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:00 pm

@Rose: Thanks Rose! Thank you for telling Jared to ban that imbecile. I was so mad when I read that comment. Like who in the fvck has so much hatred for someone they don’t even know? Yes a lot of us rag on tranny but by no means do any of us want to kill her. It’s like they are harboring hate from their own lives and hate to see someone be successful like Angie. I hope to never see that scumbag again on this thread.

Inside Edition had that assh##e Ian the Pig commenting on Paris Jackson.Also Conrad Murray had the audacity to release a audio message to Paris UGH!

Emma Mercer ‏@emmajmercer now

World War Z is fricking brilliant. Sorry to everyone around me at The Empire – I’m sure my screams didn’t enhance your cinema experience..

In the Brangelina Forum they are talking about the new tattoo of Brad and it was not very clear. There are people saying that it is some kind of scrabble but in the 3º pic of this thread, it´s visible one big cross ( + ), with thin straight lines, one big line come from the elbow and it´s cross by other line in the wrist.

the big partial photo it´s in the BG forum

But if you look closely, it´s visible in the 3ª photo of this thread, when Brad wave with the micro in is hand. it´s like a spade but the lines are straight.

Pay attention. kiss

were the morons, thanks for posting the troll’s incredibly crazy post, I didn’t see it because if I see her name I skip her rantings. I am amazed but shouldn’t really be because she is representative of Ticky in the same way Chelsee filthy dumb handler is. Ticky would probably give the troll a used hand bag for posting on her behalf, all the while distancing herself in public.

@were the morons: I hope JJ is going to put his foot down this time and report that scum of the earth to the authorities. I’m sick of this pos coming here every day full of hate and lies. Now he stepped over the line. If it comes back all the fans have to ban together and complain to Jared or Chris, we should not have to put up with this kind of abuse. IMO, that’s abusing the fans.

sorry, it´s not the 3ª pic but the 2º pic.

the second photo we can see the new tattoo of Brad

Love him mush! your hard work will pay off .

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:19 pm

@Rose: he is abusing us because he directs hate messages about the JP’s to you, valis, PT, and me on occasion. I just hope he doesn’t ever come back. I’m tired of him tainting this thread with hate.

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:22 pm

@Rose: but honestly, if Jared bans him, he will probably come back with another variation of his moniker. Remember when his moniker had 2 ss’s in it instead of one? I believed he was banned before but changed its moniker…

Angie and Brad news @ 06/06/2013 at 2:36 pm #17
Loved it, thanks.

blueskies @ 06/06/2013 at 4:25 pm

@aimee #45 – I think you meant Shiloh not Zahara!!

@cesar: I believe that is from a black marker. I doubt thats a new tattoo. Jmo.

@were the morons: I hope JJ can dobsomething about this abuse to the fans and now it’s threatening Angies life. Something must be done. I hope all the fans would come together and write JJ is IT comes back, there’s strength in numbers, something must be done to get rid of this criminal.

Katie ‏@katieharker now

World War Z is brilliant!!!! Brad Pitt has gone up in my estimations. Looking hot fighting those zombies too..

Is it me or does It look like Brad is working out? I think I can see a six pack emerging…

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:43 pm

@Rose: I will definitely contact JJ if the imbecile returns. We all should complain when he comes back

SH Empowerment ‏@SHEmpowerment now

OMG!!!!! I was blessed enough to be invited to the screening of Brad Pitt’s new movie, “World War Z,” and IT WAS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so jealous! I am so excited to see me some WWZ.

Passing Through @ 06/06/2013 at 4:56 pm

# 39 Dawne @ 06/06/2013 at 3:17 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dawne -
I’ll break it down Crayola Style for you – the Squiggy\Ticky pix always show up on the Angie\Brad threads because the 2 couples are linked together in the Popsugar database. When pages on a subject are created they are linked to “related” subjects, ie, ads or their threads will also appear on the page. If you scroll down the page on the link above that you posted, about midway through the page you’ll see “RELATED CELEBRITIES” you’ll see Ticky’s name and picture. Not Brad, not any of their 6 kids, not Gwen, not her daddy, not the UNHCR…but, Ticky. I now rest my case.

were the morons – It’s no longer a matter of that person coming back. That sicko posted a very explicit death threat. His or her post definitely needs to be reported to the FBI. He or she is severely unstable and the authorities need to be called in.

Passing Through @ 06/06/2013 at 5:02 pm

# 40 aimee @ 06/06/2013 at 3:21 pm
ALL of those kids are beautiful and are going to break hearts. I commented last night that she was clutching a notebook with a drwaing on the back. I remember the Esquire article said Brad liked to draw with his daughters, so I think they may have a budding artist in Shiloh. I remember when they were in teh Galapagos that she drew in the sand with a big stick…and then Vivi, clearly not impressed, promptly curled up near it and went to sleep. LOL!

Barry Walsh ‏@baz_walsh now

#worldwarz is too good. One of the few films worth seeing in 3d. #mustsee #ilovezombies

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 5:03 pm

@ITA: ITA he needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

@were the morons:
if she comes back here i will contact jared he or she should never post here again enough is enough

Passing Through @ 06/06/2013 at 5:15 pm

# 56 were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:00 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++
I don’t get this – why read Tampon’s comments at all? You know she’s off her fvcking nut. Whatever she has to say is either going to be wrong or complete bullshite. Sometimes she goes that extra mile and it’s BOTh wrong AND complete bullshite. Way to multi-task, Tampy! Just make fun of her without reading her deranged butt nuggets. It’s what I do 99% of the time. That loser hasn’t got 2 brain cells to rub together – unless she counts her thighs… Nothing makes her madder than being made fun of and knowing I haven’t read whatever drivel she’s spewing. It’s my little way of helping her control her delusions that she’s right and we’re wrong. If I spent as much time in Tickyland getting my ass kicked (PFfft. as fvcking if that could happen with those lunkhead idiot hens) as Tampon spends here getting her ass kicked I’d be embarrassed to go back over to Duh-listed and tell everybody I was kicking ass when they can come over her and see for themselves that she’s NOT and the only being being kicked is her noggin like a cheap ass soccer ball..

Think this is tammy @ 06/06/2013 at 5:18 pm

Go to twitter and search for: slay4jenaniston
Think this is her

Passing Through @ 06/06/2013 at 5:24 pm

# 61 Rose @ 06/06/2013 at 4:12 pm
# 64 were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:19 pm
# 65 were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 4:22 pm
++++++++++++++++++++
Don’t hold your collective breaths waiting for Jared to ban Tampon. Everyttime he does she just finds a new proxy server to use. There are thousands of free proxy servers, so warm up you index fingers and hit the Page Down key or the scroll button oyour mouse. Jared’s server must be the cheapest model evah if it’s taking him 6 months or more to fix his database problem so he can turn the voting system back on. My suggestion to him is to stop trying to hobknob with ZZZZ-listers and spend some time making your visitors happy by getting rid of the riff raff.

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 5:29 pm

@Passing Through: you’re right, PT. We need to do that and piss him off. So Rose, we need to just ignore the hoe bag from now on.

Dang, I just got in from Atlanta this morning! Wish I had heard about the special showing I would have stayed another day. CRAP!!

passing the time @ 06/06/2013 at 5:31 pm

My suggestion to you all is to ignore the stupid senseless posts and focus on the Brad and Angelina. You guys are feeding the trolls by responding to them. If you do not like the way Jared does things, THEN LEAVE. But quit complaining and lets get back to the topic, BRAD..ANGELINA, AND THIS WWZ FILM.

Wow they home.lucky them there they get to see the brad.

@passing the time: And who are you to tell us what to do?

passing the time @ 06/06/2013 at 5:39 pm

ROSE,
Dont you think FOCUSING ON THE FILM instead of fighting trolls is a better way to focus your engery??.If you want to fight trolls, go for it. But, complaining about senseless posts is tiring.

Sam Damshenas ‏@samdammio 2m

Even though he’s still a HUNK, young Brad Pitt is THE most delicious thing in the world.

passing the time @ 06/06/2013 at 5:44 pm

Another shot of Brad at the Atlanta screening. Those folks are so lucky!

lol he does seem to be everywhere, i love it!

George Roush ‏@elguapo1 21s
BRAD PITT JUST SHOWED UP IN MY BACKYARD AND FIXED MY SPRINKLER SYSTEM! #WorldWarZ

@passing the time: When someone threatened to stab someone, Angelina, 100x if that person meets her in the street, that’s a threat to me and I’m going to waste MY TIME and flag that comment. Remember it’s MY TIME. you do what you want with your time. I flag a troll when they make physical threat to kill Angelina. Also, stop waisting your precious time replying to my comments, I have done fine before you came on this thread and I’ll do fine after you’re gone, just saying.

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 6:03 pm

@lurker: I think what PT said is right- he will just find multiple servers, so all we should do is ignore. By ignoring him, he will get upset and eventually stop posting. But every JP fan needs to ignore him or else it will continue to return.

Can’t wait for wwz.seriously

naturegirl @ 06/06/2013 at 6:11 pm

WHAT’S UP MY MAN

@were the morons: I generally ignore that pos, but after that comment came to light, I had to ask JJ to flag it, and I would do it again.

Now, back to WWZ. Brad is doing a great job selling his movie. Everyone does that, I see it’s getting good word of mouth and June 21 can’t get here fast enough, :-).

PASSING THROUGH I HOPE YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION. I BELIEVE I BLOGGED THIS BEFORE, BUT I NEED TO ADD THIS I NOTICE ABOUT BRAD: ANGELINA REALLY WORKS FOR THE UN AND BRAD IS PLAYING A UN WORKER ANGELINA DIRECTING A WAR WORLD 2 MOVIE, AND BRAD HAS MADE ONE AND IS STARTING IN ANOTHER WORLD WAR 2 MOVIE, BRAD CLAIMS HE HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION, WELL WE KNOW ANGELINA IS DEALING WITH HERS. IS THIS THE WAY LIFE HAS TURNED OUT FOR THE JPs?

I’m so looking forward to seeing this movie, can’t wait. So many great comments so far.

Who is this ‘passing the time’ person? I believe that hate monger whose name I’m not going to repeat, posts under more than one name and is probably still on here.

cr. jps

Just saw on German TV (pro7) the interview with Brad on the helicopter flying over Berlin. He was sooo nice and looked fantastic. I do hope they’ll put the video on their web site. I’ll continue to look for it!

thank you,BRANGELINAFORUM for the pix of poppa pitt.

Another Fan @ 06/06/2013 at 6:39 pm

Not only did show up at the Altlanta screening(s) today, he also attended screenings in Philadelphia! Credit Ava at Brangelinaforum: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/entertainment/celebrities_gossip/Brad-Pitt-surprises-Philly.html

Some fans think this site belongs to them personally. Stop kitten your selfs This is jared business he’s all about the money . stop responding to the as you call them trolls .

lmao stop kitten your selfs?

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 7:00 pm

WWZ is getting good buzz. Loving it.

Looking forward to WWZ in theater on June 21.
REMINDER: Brad will be on Good Morning America on June 17.
God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 7:03 pm

@yolly: FVCK YES! Marking my calendar.

Craigypants @ 06/06/2013 at 7:20 pm

I don’t think many people are interested in seeing a film about Zombies. It seems so B grade.
Brad can look hot if he actually tries. Some soap and water a hair cut and dressing up in a nice suit would make him look hot. He is far better looking than George Clooney if only he took some pride in his appearance.

You can laugh yourass off all you like . you have never misspell .

@Craigypants:

I think he looks edible. Sorry you don’t enjoy his individualism but we love it. He’s an artist not a banker.

So Angie’s People cover sold 1 million or so copies. And it was not even an actual interview. But didn’t someone post that People mag was concerned about the sales.. Hmmm obvious lie.

I didn’t buy this issue. It did have a beautiful picture of Angie. but peeps has to do a lot of changing for me to buy them again. So cute that Brad dropped in on the screening.

Nice to know Angie is still on board for Cleopatra…………one iconic woman playing another……..few women could play her but Angie can and ably no doubt. Guess she is ready to actually start filming at the end of the year for Unbroken. Busy little bee.

Go Figure! @ 06/06/2013 at 7:37 pm

@Dawne: You are so correct Dawne. The same with People. Tried to look at the pictures of either Angie or Brad (I forget which) and who should pop up shilling her hair stuff? None other than Ticky. I can’t imagine why people think this twat always has to be a part of anything Brad and/or Angie do.!

The buzz is building for World War Z. Positive tweets, posts & reviews all coming in. I will be there the first night…excited!!

Angie will film Unbroken in the end of the year after Brad finishes filming Fury.

new thread @ 06/06/2013 at 8:14 pm

—————– new thread—————–

Oh my goodness! I was at this prescreening! None of us were expecting to see him but what a cool thing to have happen! We were all in shock!