Brad Pitt Surprises Third 'World War Z' Crowd in One Day!

Brad Pitt Surprises Third 'World War Z' Crowd in One Day!

Brad Pitt continues to surprise World War Z audiences around the country with his third appearance in one day on Thursday (June 6) at the AMC River East in Chicago, Ill.

The 49-year-old actor already made appearances at a theater in Philadelphia earlier that evening and in Atlanta in the morning.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

World War Z, about United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt) who traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself, hits theaters everywhere on June 21.

Brad Pitt Surprises Third ‘World War Z’ Crowd in One Day!
brad pitt surprises third crowd world war z crowd in one day 01
brad pitt surprises third crowd world war z crowd in one day 02
brad pitt surprises third crowd world war z crowd in one day 03
brad pitt surprises third crowd world war z crowd in one day 04

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Damn I wish I could be at one of these. People are going to be expecting him at every screening.. LOL

Well do your thing Brad. I love how happy the audiences are to see him. You don’t get such a huge star in a screening everyday. He has to be exhausted.

wow he is being shamelessly desperate at this point…Showing up at every possible screening, pimping out his kids for photo ops.

Man. Brad has been promoting this movie like forever, and even had Angie and the kids help out. Is he the only person in this movie?

Man he is so desperate to save this trainwreck.

Brad Pitt is a superman, how could he attend so many screening in different citites?

Ok, this is getting annoying!.. just kidding I love him and I would die if I see him!

wow, wonder if he would come to a small town in S.C.? I wish!

LOL at the hags.

Read the tweets and you will see the audience are loving the movie.. and they are all going insane at him being there. None of them seem to mind at all.

My comments are not showing!

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 10:28 pm

I see you Brad!

Do your thang, cutie! Lol.

Brad is a hottie.

Another Fan @ 06/06/2013 at 10:30 pm

Go, Brad!! Can’t wait for June 21st to see WWZ.

Brad needs this to be a hit. Bringing this movie life was difficult and production was even worse. The days of name recognition opening a film are over, just ask Tom and Will.

Wow cool. How did he do it I mean 3 citys. Good job awarness is important. Lucky they get to see him I tell u.
ok tomm

ok…we get it

groundcontrol @ 06/06/2013 at 10:39 pm

THIS is why he is a big star. THIS is why the studios and crews love him. He is willing to do work his butt off for his films.
Love him!
Glad to hear word of mouth is really positive.

Nobody can say that he’s lazy!!!

Waving to all fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 groundcontrol

Yes, the fans are going wild, because he is big star & they know how lucky & rare it is that Brad is there to introduce the movie. Lucky them!

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/06/2013 at 11:06 pm

Loving how this beautiful man has taken it on his shoulders to delight the fans while showing his movie.
Brilliant! And the word of mouth from the movie goers is very positive.
I can’t wait to see this on June 21.
Love you Brad. You and your beautiful wife make the most adorable couple.

Brad NEW TATTOO @ 06/06/2013 at 11:07 pm

Brad have a new Tattoo in is arm. It´s a big cross or a spade, made of straight lines from is elbow to is pulse.

I have spotted this new tattoo in the first thread but it is this picture that show it very clear. Take a look. kiss

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/06/2013 at 11:10 pm

Look at this beautiful family.
And Angelina looks especially beautiful here.
tp://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20706249,00.html#disqus_thread

Pimp, pimp, pimp…. Pimp that movie! I have never seen or, heard of any actor promoting a movie as desperately as he is doing. LMAO! It is truly sad… And what is even sadder, the fact that he continues to wear the same clothes!

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/06/2013 at 11:12 pm

@Brad NEW TATTOO:
Thank you, Cesar. That is an unusual tatoo, but somehow it suits Brad. Brad is BadAss…..:)
I love how he is showing up at the WWZ showings. I would be screaming like a crazy woman if Brad showed up in a theatre I was waiting to see WWZ in.
I feel this movie is going to blow everyone away with how great it will do. Plus Brad deserves a great turn out for his movie He has put his heart into promoting it and he will reap beautiful returns.
Let us as fans agree together that this movie will bring in so much money a sequel will be guaranteed.
Bye the way LOVE what Angelina said about Unbroken being made for her three sons. Brad and Angelina are so fabulously superb!

Brad surprised Chicago fans, fans’ screams are so loud

Brad is amazing