Brad Pitt's Second Surprise in One Day Goes to Philadelphia!

Brad Pitt's Second Surprise in One Day Goes to Philadelphia!

Brad Pitt surprises yet another movie theater full of fans at a screening of his new film World War Z on Thursday evening (June 6) at the King of Prussia Mall in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 49-year-old actor was in Atlanta earlier that day to surprise fans in that city.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

“I just crushed a cheesesteak next door,” Brad told the crowd. “It really is the perfect sandwich.”

“I thank you guys for coming,” he added. “I’m really excited to be showing you this because our film opens up in Philly. Spoiler alert: It doesn’t go well!”

Brad Pitt’s Second Surprise in One Day Goes to Philadelphia!

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt surprising the crowd in Philadelphia…

brad pitt second surprise in one day goes to philadelphia 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Am I wrong in thinking he’s been wearing the same outfit for about 4 days? Actresses would never get away with this…..they are expected to have 2 outfits per appearance now.

you have money Brad… wear something a little nicer. Looks like you are getting ready for bed!!!

He wore something looks comfy.not very clear vedio but he wear black again obviously .but not the same outfit.
I’m happy he’s prpmoting this one better than he did since I remember. I hope that people like it and it be hit. So far the buzz is good D.

LooseLipz @ 06/06/2013 at 8:11 pm

@lori:

Lol, he must reek horribly. He looks like he hasn’t showered either. Dirty, greasy, unshaven. Yuck.

Are you guys serious? “you have money Brad… wear something a little nicer” ??? He’s a confident man who wears whatever he wants, he doesn’t need to suit up to look good. And that clothes definitely cost more than all your wardrobe is worth.

Obsrssed much?ah

Brad is looking great. He is promoting hell out of this movie.

I think the only premiere Brad will wear a suit is NYC premiere, I read it is a black tie event. If it it true, he has to suit up.

Damn Brad, you were in my neck of the woods, why didn’t I know this
This is one sexy man, Angie is a lucky girl and so is Brad. Love these two

From other thread @ 06/06/2013 at 8:27 pm

JPS @ 06/06/2013 at 6:29 pm
cr. jps
Just saw on German TV (pro7) the interview with Brad on the helicopter flying over Berlin. He was sooo nice and looked fantastic. I do hope they’ll put the video on their web site. I’ll continue to look for it!
——-
I hope they post it too. I would love to see that interview.

Trolls:

Do you pick your nose as fervently as you pick apart the JP’s???

Trendsmap Philly ‏@TrendsPhilly now

#worldwarz is now trending in #Philadelphia http://trendsmap.com/us/philadelphia

BananaDawg™ ‏@wolf_monkey now

World War Z is one of the most awesome films I’ve seen in a long time – so much fun! 3D adds value, score was great – & Brad still has it.

another fan @ 06/06/2013 at 8:56 pm

Hotels have dry-cleaning services for their guests. I’m sure Brad like many other traveling people, uses hotel dry-cleaning services. So the same outfit can be worned several times – less to pack.

Brad’s stank made the curtains flutter

WWZ NOW!!! @ 06/06/2013 at 9:12 pm

I’m so excited to see this- I wish I could see it NOW!!!!!

Brad and Philly go together like a ham and cheese sandwich.

Ey Fancy Guy wit da ponytail, yuze better ennertain me wit deez zombies or I azk for my dough back, capiche?

Brad’s in Chi town
World War Z Movie ‏@WorldWarZMovie 26m
Brad Pitt continued surprising fans across the country at a special advance fan screening of #WorldWarZ in Chicago! pic.twitter.com/D0U0HH1ms8

Noel Escobar ‏@hausofescobar 29m
Aaaaand Brad Pitt casually shows up to the Chicago screening of #WorldWarZ like a boss

These people are so lucky to meet Brad.

WWZ Mega Flop @ 06/06/2013 at 9:47 pm

…………smell the desperation

Brad looks so happy. I think Angie’s surgery being over and this tough shoot done, he is feeling a lot of relief. Think they’ve been contemplating this for awhile and its likely been a big weight on them. Glad they got to party for a few days and also enjoy Angie’s birthday.

Rose and We are the Morons…….I share your outrage. Making murderous threats or airing murderous fantasies crosses a red line for me…..there are boundaries even for trolls. There are boundaries to free speech regardless of how frivolous the forum. There should be zero tolerance for this as there is for pedophilia and rank bigotry…..

were the morons @ 06/06/2013 at 9:50 pm

@Dawne: ITA, Dawne. I was reading everyone’s post on the last thread, and I saw Tammy’s post. I was shocked because the trolls are crazy, but I didn’t think Tammy would flat out say that in an open thread. I want to do everything in my power to prevent him from coming back, but like PT mentioned, he will just find another proxy.

@WWZ Mega Flop:

Smells like the sweet smell of success to me, Haglet. So sowwy your deep desire for failure flopped like your idols annual bombs…oh, and you can look forward to the next one soon. Do come back and read the reviews with us, won’t you?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All